11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.373 (29/11/2020)

V4.373

• Added native support for SLSO - thanks to Xiaron
  • Updated Tentacle Double Animation support  

Hopefully this will resolve the TD issue for those few who are still seeing it.

Does this mean we dont need to use the unofficial SLSO patch? Someone made a patch for it on the SLSO page, not sure Xiaron was the creator.

5 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Does this mean we dont need to use the unofficial SLSO patch? Someone made a patch for it on the SLSO page, not sure Xiaron was the creator.

I wasn't the creator of the original patch, but yes the same code should be in EC+ now so no patch needed anymore.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:29 AM, Bane Master said:

V4.373

I assume the fix was slightly more complicated than just copying the missing meshes from the estrus master. ?

On 11/29/2020 at 6:29 PM, Bane Master said:

V4.373

Do the spider and dwemer addons share the fixed architecture? or will they need separate updates?  

17 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Only slightly... ?

I struggled for a while with a SE conversion I ran 4.373 through (too many improvements to pass up). From what I was able to piece together TD animation was 'broken' because cotyoume switched to a two mesh animation when restarting his mod updates and the fix was to override with some older meshes. Sadly that generates texture artifacts in SE so in the end after monkeying arround a lot I had to undo that. *sighs*

2 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

I struggled for a while with a SE conversion I ran 4.373 through (too many improvements to pass up). From what I was able to piece together TD animation was 'broken' because cotyoume switched to a two mesh animation when restarting his mod updates and the fix was to override with some older meshes. Sadly that generates texture artifacts in SE so in the end after monkeying arround a lot I had to undo that. *sighs*

No idea if it will help but have you tried using any alt tentacle textures? That's just one example there are a few around.

Here is another,

I went through a couple LE texture replacers. All crash the game upon animation start after being converted. Might give it another whirl at some point but right now I check if EC works with nemesis too.

edit:

Surprisingly the scaly textures don't crash when converted (must be bc1 format though).

However same texture artifacts as the originals ?

3 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

Tinkered with it some more and my best guess at this point is that the animation meshes somehow get corrupted during conversion to SE. Which is way beyond my abilities to fix,

Sorry to hear that - sadly I don't play SE atm so I have no idea either

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2015 at 2:14 PM, Ed86 said:

actually theres a lot of rewrite needed

heres spider esp, it should work with EC 4.20a, though scripts are old and who knows what might happen

>>>MOD MOVED HERE<<<

Hermaeus Moras Estrus IS A MODDER RESOURCE

i made separate animations (modder resource) with green textures if someone wants to add it, theoretically they can work like spider and be added to Lurkers from dragonborn, but i have no idea how fnis works

IT should look like this

Hermaeus Moras Estrus.rar 16.35 MB · 125 downloads

I know this is an old comment but I tried the spider estrus +  parasite for SSE mod and it does not play well with serana, her belly and ass nodes go completely out of control and they do not revert back, not sure if the same happens in the LE version, yeah i can agree with you on it needed a lot of work

On 12/26/2020 at 8:26 AM, cobra0798 said:

That's caused by a weird bug with FNIS creature pack's GetVersion method. As long as creature animations are working properly, you should be fine.

thanks, thought it might be something like that 

just one more question (to anyone) 

i was checking to see if everything works as intended, set 100% chance in mcm spawned chaurus with console (help chaurus - list came up, selected a few, then did placeatme)

but when they do the spit attack nothing happens!? might be because i spawned through console?

6 hours ago, M.BISON said:

thanks, thought it might be something like that 

just one more question (to anyone) 

i was checking to see if everything works as intended, set 100% chance in mcm spawned chaurus with console (help chaurus - list came up, selected a few, then did placeatme)

but when they do the spit attack nothing happens!? might be because i spawned through console?

Did you make sure to register the animations in the Estrus Chaurus animation tab of the MCM menu?

yeah the animations where registered automatically when i saved and loaded (EC+ mcm has the animations checked on and its showing in SL mcm)

hmm, dont know why spit attack is not doing anything!? (does damage cant remember if thats normal) followed install instructions and have used this mod before no problems......i have no idea, unless something is conflicting with it but dont think anything would.

Since the last patch, apparently some more features than what in the changelog have been added. Most of them are great, but there is one problem I found:

Giving birth now apparently strips some devious devices, but doesn't reapply them later. That works on quest items too. I was in Dagonar prison of DCL (which is usually a matter of several days) and one morning I gave birth, and that removed my inescapable straight dress and didn't give it to me back. That later on broke the guard's replacing of some other restraints of mine, and in general broke the quest.

Is there something I can do on my end to prevent devices from being removed for giving birth?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Adding a link to my post in the DCL thread, in which I added the relevant log. Apparently the fix should be on the Estrus side or a 3rd mod

On 1/5/2021 at 12:27 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

Since the last patch, apparently some more features than what in the changelog have been added. Most of them are great, but there is one problem I found:

Giving birth now apparently strips some devious devices, but doesn't reapply them later. That works on quest items too. I was in Dagonar prison of DCL (which is usually a matter of several days) and one morning I gave birth, and that removed my inescapable straight dress and didn't give it to me back. That later on broke the guard's replacing of some other restraints of mine, and in general broke the quest.

Is there something I can do on my end to prevent devices from being removed for giving birth?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Adding a link to my post in the DCL thread, in which I added the relevant log. Apparently the fix should be on the Estrus side or a 3rd mod

No additional features - EC+ has  undressed the characters body slot before birthing for a while now. If you can reproduce the event and post a log from it I'll see if i can spot what's happening.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

No additional features - EC+ has  undressed the characters body slot before birthing for a while now. If you can reproduce the event and post a log from it I'll see if i can spot what's happening.

I was sure I added a link to my post which has a log, but I can't see it anymore. So here I post it again XD

Thanks for looking into it