On 3/2/2021 at 9:29 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

Been using EC for a while without ever encoutering this problem, but now, after getting attacked by EC in any way I completely lose the ability to gain any active effects in game. This means conjuration and alteration spells, as well as ALL potions and food items in the game no longer work because they all work as active effects, which means this is a pretty huge game breaker. Using the MCM to cure the infection doesn't solve this problem.

Anyone else has this? Anyone has any clue how to solve this (maybe a console command to unblock the active effects?)

Provided is my load order. I wish I could have a log but there is nothing there because it is merely me trying to use candlelight and not getting anything (nothing appears on the logs XP)

I gotta repeat and mention I had EC working perfectly without this wierd side effect on the same playthrough at least twice, and haven't switched around any mod (except for updating "Better NPC support for DD" to the latest minor version) since.

Also, it happened in two different instances. In the first I was lucky enough to discover the bug early and rewind a save. In both times I tested multiple saves before and after the estrus attack and this is how I narrowed it down to it being the cause.

Any help will be appreciated XD

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
Reanimate Disintegration Fix.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Better_Standing_Stones.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LewdMarks.esp
Apropos2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Devious Dragon Priest Masks.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
Aurelia.esp
Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp
EliAtrociousRiftenTextureFix.esp
USLEP unpatch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
TKAA.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SkyrimUnhinged.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Botox - Skyrim.esp
Botox - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
zTrap.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
SLATE.esp
est_PotionsXP_All.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
KaliliesBrows.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
BodySearch.esp
Beards.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
Devious Arachnophobia.esp
AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp
Miraak's Mask Fix.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Botox - Alternate Start - Live Another Live.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

EDIT: Found the culprit. It is the "Estrus invulnerability effect" for some reasons blocking all effects instead of the just another parasite attack. Using "help" to get its ID [You are looking for the SPEL named "Chaurus Parasite"] and then using "player.dispel <#id>" solves this problem.

Still, as it is probably unintended behaviour, I will leave my load order here so it is possible to check what caused this misbehavior

The effect lasts for 1 hour real time, or 20 hours in game. It randomly sticks to my characters after getting an EC attack so I usually just go and have my character wait for the 20 hours for it to wear off. There's an option in SkyUI's MCM that lets you show buffs/debuffs on your screen. I set it so it shows all buffs, by default it shows only buffs that are about to wear off, so the Invulnerability effect won't show up there. That way if it stays on after the animation from EC+ finishes. I just bring up the wait menu and clear it that way. If in a dangerous area, no matter, nothing can harm you so I just kill everything, then wait.

It seems I cannot get this Mod to work.

I have Estrus for Skyrim, and Deviously Enchanted Chests up and running, I even get the MCM for this mod. But the "version check" doesn't see that I've installed FNIS Creatures. (Which I re-installed, just to be on the safe side) I have MNC with that new-ish Creature Framework, I have loads of Billyy's animations, and just crashed head-on in that 10k limit for FNIS.

With the version check not complete, I cannot add this mod to DEC - it's all greyed out.

Any idea what silly mistake I might have made?

On 3/10/2021 at 7:07 AM, roofus__ said:

ive had this issue that the textures for the tentacles arent here....am i missing a file or something all i see is a purplish thingy for the tentacles and the ooze

Did you install the Estrus for Skyrim from Nexus, as I was told here? Tentacles and textures seem to be from that mod.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

There is a version number fix for FNIS creature pack up on this site.

See if this doesn't solve the problem.

Thank you very much, that at least solves this problem. DEC still doesn't see it, but hopefully that's to be solved with waiting and re-loading. (And this thing called patience, but I couldn't find that in all my travels...)

I've set the chance for a tentacle attack to happen with a chaurus spit attack to 100% but got the message "Something nasty was warded away by your devious aura..."

What does that mean? Yes, I am wearing many DD items (and a chastity belt) - do I need to take them off for the tentacles to be interested?

2 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

DEC still doesn't see it, but hopefully that's to be solved with waiting and re-loading. (And this thing called patience, but I couldn't find that in all my travels...)

Was DEC installed before or after EC+? If they are initialized simultaneously, you should see a notification about DEC detecting EC+ and enabling tentacle traps. See if starting a new game and new initializatzion makes it happen.

5 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

"Something nasty was warded away by your devious aura..."

It means that your character is wearing too many DD items for traps to affect them.

Thank you for your quick answer!

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

Was DEC installed before or after EC+? If they are initialized simultaneously, you should see a notification about DEC detecting EC+ and enabling tentacle traps. See if starting a new game and new initializatzion makes it happen.

Uhmm, yes, of course I installed DEC quite some time before EC+, because I wanted to try if this is a good alternative to DCL - and it is. No more of those cumbersome quests that makes you hobble the whole length of Tamriel, and sad NPCs that flock the cities but have no more than a single line in one quest.

From a user's point of view, that's quite a stupid way to look for another mod. I dimly remember that HexBolt8 had a clicky-thingy in the MCM to check for new mods, but don't arsk for details, as I have no modding experience whatsoever.

With a new start it works as you said.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

It means that your character is wearing too many DD items for traps to affect them.

Any hint on how many are too much? And do plugs and piercings count? They never did in Cursed Loot, but piercings do in Laura's Bondage Shop, so I'm asking...

Estrus for Skyrim didn't even care for a chastity belt, those tentacles went right through it.

4 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Any hint on how many are too much? And do plugs and piercings count? They never did in Cursed Loot, but piercings do in Laura's Bondage Shop, so I'm asking...

Estrus for Skyrim didn't even care for a chastity belt, those tentacles went right through it.

There is a "worn restraints threshold" you can set in the config menu. As far as I can tell, any item from DD counts towards this total when you run into a device trap.

As for the "something nasty" notification I wasn't entirely correct the first time, I looked at the script and according to that, it only appears if you happened to get a tentacle trap, but the character was either wearing a chastity belt or heavy bondage items (yoke, armbinder). So the tentacle wasn't able to do the fucking, due to the lack of available holes and/or supported animations.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

There is a "worn restraints threshold" you can set in the config menu. As far as I can tell, any item from DD counts towards this total when you run into a device trap.

Yes, I've seen that threshold, cannot tell if I was over it, but...

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

As for the "something nasty" notification I wasn't entirely correct the first time, I looked at the script and according to that, it only appears if you happened to get a tentacle trap, but the character was either wearing a chastity belt or heavy bondage items (yoke, armbinder). So the tentacle wasn't able to do the fucking, due to the lack of available holes and/or supported animations.

...that would have been the problem. I was wearing a chastitiy belt and a gag, so there were really no holes available.

Sooo, having trouble again. Started a new char, MCM is okay for everything (I hope)

Opened the boss chest in Brittleshin Pass, the chest closed itself before I could loot anything and... nothing.

A quick glance in the console output said FATAL, and I'm pretty sure it shouldn't say that.

The interesting part of Papyrus.log

Spoiler

[03/12/2021 - 01:48:21PM] Saving game...
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:22PM] VM is thawing...
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:30PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Cobi) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:32PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Estrus,Dwemer, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:32PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Cobi) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:33PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Cobi] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:33PM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=0, Females=1, IsAggressive=TRUE, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:33PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1153
    [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (07000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3022
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (1500EF8A)].zzestruschaurusevents.DoECAnimation() - "zzestruschaurusevents.psc" Line 278
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (1500EF8A)].zzestruschaurusevents.OnECStartAnimation() - "zzestruschaurusevents.psc" Line 162
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:33PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Cobi] ClearAlias([Actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:37PM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate BEGIN
[03/12/2021 - 01:48:38PM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate END

"Unable to find valid default animations" looks like an error on my end, but what am I lacking? Are there some special animations needed (which I thought I installed) or some MCM option I missed?

A word to DEC - barrels going BANG! really alert skeletons at the other end of the cave. Should have taken that warning seriously ?

i got problem , after tentacles attack is nothing happen to my character she not pregnant, no egg incubation in hatchery tab.

what I missing?
i innstall all requieremnt , i use another pregnant mod ,sexlab hentai pregnancy i already uninstall it , its same no eggs  i start new all clean it same again
pls help..

34 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Fill Her Up

+

Sexlab Inflation

Neither of those 2 are needed and they are not part of my load order.

All you need is to build main body and all armors she might ever wear with Bodyslide and using "Morphs" enabled. That might also require HDT PhysicsExtensions.

8 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Fill Her Up

+

Sexlab Inflation

thx, its not conflict the EC+ ?

8 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Neither of those 2 are needed and they are not part of my load order.

All you need is to build main body and all armors she might ever wear with Bodyslide and using "Morphs" enabled. That might also require HDT PhysicsExtensions.

i already use bodyslide with morphs, but belly grow is small, i need more big in mcm EC+ is only max 6 its any mods to configure that more than 6 without conflict the EC+?

57 minutes ago, burhansgpro said:

i already use bodyslide with morphs, but belly grow is small, i need more big in mcm EC+ is only max 6 its any mods to configure that more than 6 without conflict the EC+?

Ah so it's already working as intended and not even max settings in MCM are big enough... Then all you can do is edit and recompile EC+ scripts for example allow MCM sliders to go higher.

Fill her up he mentioned will add up to EC+ growth so belly will grow even bigger because there's different kinds of births going on at the same time. Same would happen if you use MilkMod Economy.

Sexlab Inflation Framework i think only wants to control all those filling mods by not letting belly grow too big. So it's not an belly adding mod but reducing.

Sooo, I had been impregnated and gave birth to 31 Parasite Chaurus Eggs.

There is a timer in the MCM, counting down from 3.3 to zero - but I was not able to find out, what it is actually counting. I found neither correlation to days nor real time. Any ideas?

Then I got two messages: "Parasite infested Sluts are not welcome in civilized areas..." and

(after my belly was egg-free again) "Your eviction notice has been lifted..."

I did not see any change in behaviour from guards or civilized folks. Would that be an interaction with some other mod? SLS comes to mind, but I'm not using that.

Falmer and Chauri still attacked me. I had hoped they would be nicer to someone with a belly full of Chaurus eggs.

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Sooo, I had been impregnated and gave birth to 31 Parasite Chaurus Eggs.

There is a timer in the MCM, counting down from 3.3 to zero - but I was not able to find out, what it is actually counting. I found neither correlation to days nor real time. Any ideas?

Game days.  When less than a day, goes down to hours

Just for a laugh, try having a birth on a hill.  The eggs will roll down the hill in a 'train'  And if there's an obtuse angled structure/object in their path that will deflect them in their travels, too.  LOL

• 2 weeks later...