28 minutes ago, Taki17 said:
4 hours ago, Sternentreue said:

removing the chaurus breeder debuff (chaurus parasite after sex with a chaurus)

Isn't that from Sexlab Parasites, not this mod?

No, must be from this mod, as I haven't Parasites installed. There's a speed debuff as your belly is growing, but as there's a similar one from wearing DD boots I never cared much about this one.

14 hours ago, Sternentreue said:

I've been looking for any art of removing the chaurus breeder debuff (chaurus parasite after sex with a chaurus) for a few hours and i can't seem to find a solution on how to get rid of that. Can anybody please help me out on how to remove it in any possible way pls...

This is the EC pregnancy effect - you can remove it by using the MCM options page Cure Infections toggle.

If in future you don't want Estrus Chaurus to infect/impregnate tentacle victims then toggle off Enable/Disable Pregnancy setting

Can someone please explain to me what the breeder parasite exactly does? I got the chaurus to infect me with the breeder parasite but the hatchery always states "none" even when mating again. How exactly does this mod work? I'm sure the original mod page would be a major help if it didn't get taken down. I've tried mating with the chaurus, mating with the estrus tentacles, mating again with breeder parasite active with both entities. It just wont give me eggs. Appreciation in advance!

7 hours ago, Shadowwolf424 said:

Can someone please explain to me what the breeder parasite exactly does? I got the chaurus to infect me with the breeder parasite but the hatchery always states "none" even when mating again. How exactly does this mod work? I'm sure the original mod page would be a major help if it didn't get taken down. I've tried mating with the chaurus, mating with the estrus tentacles, mating again with breeder parasite active with both entities. It just wont give me eggs. Appreciation in advance!

The breeder starts a slow pregnancy, which makes parts of your body grow approximetly every 2 hours, I think. Duration of the pregnancy and size of the growth are all in the MCM. Eventually when the duration is done, you will fall to the grown and give birth. Number of eggs depends on the size of the belly, I believe, and they could hatch if you set it on the MCM.

You can easily test it out by waiting 24 hours a few times once you are bred. Give the mod a few seconds between each wait to make the growth happen (and yes, if you wait 24 hours you will instantly grow 12 times, so it should be plainly visible if you didn't disable growth)

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The breeder starts a slow pregnancy, which makes parts of your body grow approximetly every 2 hours, I think. Duration of the pregnancy and size of the growth are all in the MCM. Eventually when the duration is done, you will fall to the grown and give birth. Number of eggs depends on the size of the belly, I believe, and they could hatch if you set it on the MCM.

You can easily test it out by waiting 24 hours a few times once you are bred. Give the mod a few seconds between each wait to make the growth happen (and yes, if you wait 24 hours you will instantly grow 12 times, so it should be plainly visible if you didn't disable growth)

Ok, I get it! Thanks buddy!

I installed traps in my player home last year using the zzestruschaurusdwemertrap script.
When my sexy girl NPCs touch the zzestrus trap, they will be raped at the dwarmer machine with their legs wide open.
I want to change it to a tentacle, not a dwemer machine.
How do you modify this part to get tentacles?

Spoiler

1.jpg.a750f850a342907f9fbf7a7ef650d20e.jpg

Edited by imauto93
On 4/22/2021 at 8:41 AM, ck2modfan said:

For Dwemer Machine animations, is there a way to turn off the vibration effect WITHOUT turning off vibration for all events in the game settings.

Where is vibration effect defined for an animation?

Bump. Tried changing zzestruschaurusevents by commenting out EventFxID0 = zzEstrusChaurusVibrate.Play(actorList[0]). Vibration is still triggering.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Really enjoy the dwemer machine animations but vibration triggering for 60-90 seconds is a bit much.

On 6/2/2021 at 10:29 AM, Ironeater said:

has any one done a SE port cause the SE version hasn't been updated since 2019    Estrus Chaurus for SE

don't think so if its a straight 1 to 1 conversion should be easy but i dont know have not really needed to update to latest chaurus on SE it kinda just works lol try running through CK / Mesh optimizer yourself and let us know :D

Please explain how to make an Estrus Chaurus tentacle trap~
It's no fun to provoke tentacles with cries or magic at npc's.
There is a mod called Chaurus Egg, but it doesn't work on pc or npc.
I want to make a trap where tentacles appear when you step on them.
can anyone tell me how

Hey so none of my animations are working. I tried rebuild and clean, and there's no errors in my fnis from what i can see. Idk what the peoblem is. Im pretty much just standing still. No tpose or anything. Sound and face still change. Just no animation. Playing SSE

On 6/11/2021 at 9:49 AM, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.80 (11/06/2021)

• Updated: Devious Devices soft dependency code to provide improved mod compatibility

Here is what people need to know to make EC+ kinda work in SSE.

- Running EC+ through Cathedral Assets Optimizer is sufficient to get a running conversion with one minor caveat.

-- The tentacle double animation fix meshes do not convert properly. For engine reasons and if I had to guess probably for the same reason the Estrus original author redid that animation almost from scratch.

-- If using an additional texture replacer on top absolutely make sure you convert the textures into BC1 compression else you will crash. Some of the texture replacers will crash nonetheless anyway.

TL/DR Run mod through Cathedral Assets Optimizer then delete the meshes\AnimObjects\cotyounoyume\Estrus\tentacle\ folder for SSE

If somebody else thinks his/her/them skill is sufficient to make a proper conversion of those animation meshes be my quest. It clearly is way beyond my skilllevels and I am stuck in hardware supply limbo on top of that.

59 minutes ago, gamlain said:

As a quick question, how does one get the ' devious devices stop tentacle attacks' thing in the mods and dlc section to be turned off? I wish my tentacles to not respect any such human made devices.

Didn't know there was such a setting.

In Cursed Loot events, I get a message, that the tentacles rip the chastity belt off. (The belt disappears, which is a nuisance when you're obliged to wear one)

With Enchanted Chests and wearing a chastity belt, I get a message that a red dot scanned my devious devices and dissappears.

9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Didn't know there was such a setting.

In Cursed Loot events, I get a message, that the tentacles rip the chastity belt off. (The belt disappears, which is a nuisance when you're obliged to wear one)

With Enchanted Chests and wearing a chastity belt, I get a message that a red dot scanned my devious devices and dissappears.

its the setting that has the detail stating 'Devious Devices: Chastity Belts 1.2 by Zadil or Devious Devices - SexLab by Min\nWearing a Devious Device will protect the wearer from chaurus nastiness.' in mods and dlc.   I presume based on investigation that one of these was long ago bundled into devious devices main, but when trying to deselect the option in ec+ it doesn't appear to notice that anything has been attempted.

When I encounter tentacles (Based on debug notices) with any devious device in inventory whatsoever, I get a debug indicating I have them, and then a message that 'you sense the thing is retreating' (Vaguely like that)  and no animations happen.

Edited by gamlain
16 hours ago, gamlain said:

its the setting that has the detail stating 'Devious Devices: Chastity Belts 1.2 by Zadil or Devious Devices - SexLab by Min\nWearing a Devious Device will protect the wearer from chaurus nastiness.' in mods and dlc.   I presume based on investigation that one of these was long ago bundled into devious devices main, but when trying to deselect the option in ec+ it doesn't appear to notice that anything has been attempted.

Ah, okay, I've found that. Never thought that it's a setting, more a notification which mods you have.

16 hours ago, gamlain said:

When I encounter tentacles (Based on debug notices) with any devious device in inventory whatsoever, I get a debug indicating I have them, and then a message that 'you sense the thing is retreating' (Vaguely like that)  and no animations happen.

I see. I had an encounter yesterday, "Your wrist rstraint is forcefully ripped off you..." but as I was wearing a slave chastity belt (which needs more than a standard key) I got the second message: "You feel something moving away from you. Phew!"

The log for that reads:

[Zad]: UnlockDevice called for Maiden: Slave Chastity Belt
[Zad]: UnlockDevice aborted because Slave Chastity Belt is not a generic item.

I've had another encounter where the normal chastity belt was ripped off, too. And as I am normally wearing a collar, I cannot confirm that wearing any devious item hinders the tentacles from raping me.

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

@gamlain had another Ooze encounter today. Straightjacket and Chastity Belt were forcefully ripped off, the slime didn't bother about the other devices:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot_maiden26377_ooze.jpg.f23f9eeeae184abd050f3c57f3d8d16d.jpg

Same sort of thing happens on 'birthing' - albeit using Estrus Spider. but I guess it may use the EC+ code

PC wearing Tight straightjacket - the sadistic 'enchanted locks' version .  Got to Warmaidens to see if they could remove it but Estrus Spider birth got there first, jacket gone in visible terms, but still in inventory,  After egg laying, jacket still in inventory and removeable without keys etc 

Had I known that would happen, I'd just have moved time forward where the impregnation occurred near Riverwood, and let it happen there, instead of spending an hour or so hopping from Riverwood to Whiterun, to try to get the jacket off, for no really good reason... ? ? ?

10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Same sort of thing happens on 'birthing' - albeit using Estrus Spider. but I guess it may use the EC+ code

I have patched EC birthing to recognise zad_lockable devices as well as sexlabnostrip. I've also tweaked the code that strips bikini armor to see if that is causing issues.

If you have time please drop these in and give it a try - the birthing fix won't work if there are currently infected characters  - it will only work on "new" infections

zzestruschaurusevents.pex zzestrusbreedereffectscript.pex

43 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I have patched EC birthing to recognise zad_lockable devices as well as sexlabnostrip. I've also tweaked the code that strips bikini armor to see if that is causing issues.

If you have time please drop these in and give it a try - the birthing fix won't work if there are currently infected characters  - it will only work on "new" infections

zzestruschaurusevents.pex 17.23 kB · 0 downloads zzestrusbreedereffectscript.pex 23.3 kB · 0 downloads

Wow, that was quick!

I'll see what I can do to try them out when I have a spare mo

tyvm

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

zzestruschaurusevents.pex 17.23 kB · 1 download zzestrusbreedereffectscript.pex 23.3 kB · 1 download

OK.  Now managed to try these

The time between save load and the estrus spider assault was about 2 to 4 game hours.  I haven't tried loading the save with the new files and 'waiting' longer

The outcome was similar

BUT, looking further

- the 'Ultra Tight Straightjacket' - attached with 'enchanted locks' - that seems to be the 'problem asset' actually comes from @Kimy 's Cursed Loot 9.1, and NOT the DD 5.1 mods.  The visual model disappears on birthing, that does not get replaced at the event end, and whilst the item is still shown in the player's inventory as 'equipped', it can be removed straight from the player's inventory without any key etc being required

- but, FWIW, the Ankle chains being worn by the PC, which also seem to be from DCL, do remain on birthing, both visually and in inventory, and still require a valid Key to remove them 

The pics attached show the asset info in the console data

Hope that helps.  The 'normal' DD stuff may be working just fine, with the problem just arising from one of Kimy's 'Special' DCL Toys.  It's livable with, and may not even be worth trying to fix if it's a whole load of work for very little.  Skyrim's never going to be glitch free and If people can't live with that, the problem is them, not the game

Thanks for the updated scripts tho'.  Much appreciated and I'm sure they'll probably work on other things

TESV 2021-06-22 13-18-11-42.jpg

TESV 2021-06-22 13-21-15-12.jpg

Edited by donkeywho