14 minutes ago, Firch50 said:

Thank you for your answer, and yes the animations are checked in the mod Estrus Chaurus MCM. Maybe if I unregister then re register them it could work ?

Would have been too easy^^

If you deactivate a mod in MO isn't the whole mod uninstalled? (I don't know exactly how MO works in that regard)

You basically only need to deactivate the esp of zzEstrus, but Estrus+ still needs the animation files (and textures/meshes) from zzEstrus.

Means (I guess) you would keep zzEstrus installed on the left side (all files installed), but deactivate the esp on the right side (in LO)

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Would have been too easy^^

If you deactivate a mod in MO isn't the whole mod uninstalled? (I don't know exactly how MO works in that regard)

You basically only need to deactivate the esp of zzEstrus, but Estrus+ still needs the animation files (and textures/meshes) from zzEstrus.

Means (I guess) you would keep zzEstrus installed on the left side (all files installed), but deactivate the esp on the right side (in LO)

Okay I did that now I'll check if this works.

11 minutes ago, Firch50 said:

Okay I did that now I'll check if this works.

You need to have the original estrus checked in the left side of MO. You can then un-check the esp on the right side. MO will not read anything from it if it is not checked in the left side.

Sorry to double post, but I have another issue... how do I remove the parasite from my back please (see screenshot) ? I try to use the "Cure infections" in the mod MCM menu, but it did cure only the spell effect, not the actual parasite. Any ideas please ? I also have Sexlab Parasite mod installed, but I don't think this parasite is linked to Sexlab Parasite but instead Estrus Chaurus.

parasite.jpg

21 minutes ago, Firch50 said:

Sorry to double post, but I have another issue... how do I remove the parasite from my back please (see screenshot) ? I try to use the "Cure infections" in the mod MCM menu, but it did cure only the spell effect, not the actual parasite. Any ideas please ? I also have Sexlab Parasite mod installed, but I don't think this parasite is linked to Sexlab Parasite but instead Estrus Chaurus.

Spoiler

parasite.jpg

Find a Barrel or other container that doesn't give the Steal message. Dump all your gear into this, open console, target player and Enter inv

Should be only one item which hopefully is this parasite.

use the removeitem <id> 1 command to get rid of it. Collect your gear.

Edit: If you don't carry much then you can probably skip Barrel part of this.

On 9/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, Mez558 said:

Find a Barrel or other container that doesn't give the Steal message. Dump all your gear into this, open console, target player and Enter inv

Should be only one item which hopefully is this parasite.

use the removeitem <id> 1 command to get rid of it. Collect your gear.

Edit: If you don't carry much then you can probably skip Barrel part of this.

Okay this works, but just after doing that, my game started to lag as f*ck, like 5 fps... it appeared all of sudden, it never happened before... what the hell

2 hours ago, WCSC said:

It's been a while since I used this mod.  "Assets only" means install the Estrus For Skyrim 160 in NMM but uncheck it?  I remember it being something out of the ordinary, or let it install in the mcm, save, quit and uncheck?

It means you install everything EXCEPT the esp file. Make sure to run FNIS afterwards to register the animations.

On 9/2/2020 at 2:37 PM, Bane Master said:

So - I have good news & bad news. This assumes everything is working as it should - I can't guarantee this with the SSE edition.

Good News - The hatchlings will grow if they are not killed - this takes weeks and they need to be in a location with decent food supplies (things the PC can eat)

Bad News - they are not friendly and if they get big enough they will start attacking locals and impregating females

Result: Chaurageddon

That's great, bad news, Bane Master. In my opinion, the only down side is the long growth period and the need for food supplies. Are these things that I could change in the Construction Kit?

Am I doing something wrong?  

I set tentacle attack to 100% to test and nothing.

I noticed the animation list is grayed out, but listed in SL.

Or does the % not always work.  It's been a long time since I;ve used this mod.

Thanks

20200920024025_1.jpg.07b65e1a1bc631d19e5d7807fc09f874.jpg

20200920023939_1.jpg.4f62fbe2d5358e477571d79d27d24655.jpg

20200920024003_1.jpg.fc4731c1333d078437ca5b9b286919b4.jpg

20200920090836_1.jpg.6b0c0832a46b708b31af3e4585a59e02.jpg

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Any mods installed that could overwrite Chaurus attacks?

Not that I know of.   I have all the estrus at the very bottom of the load order.  Nothing new that I haven't used before, the only major mods I have are Defeat, Aroused, SOS, Beastess, Wildcat, Violens, cumshot, abc beast cock, HH System, Creature framework. 

Only thing I didn't have before was SexLab Confabulation, serious crimes, and maybe some textures and newer animations.  But I didn;t load any animations just trying to get this to work

10 hours ago, WCSC said:

Am I doing something wrong? 

I'm not sure ^^

Maybe it's the missing "FNIS creature animations"?

Mods that change spit attacks of creatures can also prevent the attack from working.

Only Chaurus spit attacks and Chaurus rape are effected by Estrus+

With estrus+ you get only modified Chaurus spit attacks.

For modified Spider spit attacks you would also need Estrus Spider.

FNIS Creatures 6.1+ => installed?

3 hours ago, WCSC said:

When I self spell, animations work. 

Estrus+ doesn't provide a "self spell", means you used the zzEstrus spell on yourself?

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm not sure ^^

Maybe it's the missing "FNIS creature animations"?

Mods that change spit attacks of creatures can also prevent the attack from working.

Only Chaurus spit attacks and Chaurus rape are effected by Estrus+

With estrus+ you get only modified Chaurus spit attacks.

For modified Spider spit attacks you would also need Estrus Spider.

FNIS Creatures 6.1+ => installed?

Estrus+ doesn't provide a "self spell", means you used the zzEstrus spell on yourself?

Yeah, Creature Pack 7.6

42 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Yeah, Creature Pack 7.6

Here is a patch for that mods not showing the correct FNIS version: FNIS Creature Pack v7.6(FIX) data.7z

For LO:

I keep those together and always below anything combat or creature related (ignore the mods you don't want to install):

[zzEstrus]

•  93 dD Enchanted Chests.esp

•  94 EstrusChaurus.esp

•  95 EstrusDwemer.esp

[EstrusSpider]

•  96 SexLab-Parasites.esp

•  ++ AnimatedParasites.esp

•  97 Devious Arachnophobia.esp

Estrus+ needs at least one save/reload cycle after installation and a bit of time to register animations and MCM sucessfully (seems that worked already for you).

Be sure you are below the 500 possible human animations register-able in Sexlab before installing Estrus+ (everything above the 500 will not be played)

Test on a new Game.

Is that the same game you had Estrus+ installed on before?

Maybe it helps to activate creature animations in sexlab?

14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Here is a patch for that mods not showing the correct FNIS version: FNIS Creature Pack v7.6(FIX) data.7z

For LO:

I keep those together and always below anything combat or creature related (ignore the mods you don't want to install):

[zzEstrus]

•  93 dD Enchanted Chests.esp

•  94 EstrusChaurus.esp

•  95 EstrusDwemer.esp

[EstrusSpider]

•  96 SexLab-Parasites.esp

•  ++ AnimatedParasites.esp

•  97 Devious Arachnophobia.esp

Estrus+ needs at least one save/reload cycle after installation and a bit of time to register animations and MCM sucessfully (seems that worked already for you).

Be sure you are below the 500 possible human animations register-able in Sexlab before installing Estrus+ (everything above the 500 will not be played)

Test on a new Game.

Is that the same game you had Estrus+ installed on before?

Maybe it helps to activate creature animations in sexlab?

Okay so it's Register able and not registered animations that can break this.  I think I'm over.  I think this maybe my problem, I thought it was how many i register in SLAL.

I think I've done everythign else correctly, but the animations is probably my issue.  

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, WCSC said:

.  I think this maybe my problem, I thought it was how many i register in SLAL

this

you need to register Estrus Animations first. before registering other animations via SLAL. If not it can be that Sexlab Animation Slots are full and Estrus can no longer be registered there. 
I suggest using Sexlab Utility Plus to get 1000 sex slots anway. 

• 2 weeks later...

So....coming back to this again.  I started a new game, reduced my animations.  I installed the spider add-on and so far the only mod that works from spit is the spider mod, the Chaurus creatures do not work on spit.

I don't have anything creature modifications related installed that I think might prevent other than the usual animations like MNC, and baka ABC Cock, and of course Creature Framework.

Anything I can check to have spiders work but not Chaurus?

I

19 hours ago, WCSC said:

So....coming back to this again.  I started a new game, reduced my animations.  I installed the spider add-on and so far the only mod that works from spit is the spider mod, the Chaurus creatures do not work on spit.

I don't have anything creature modifications related installed that I think might prevent other than the usual animations like MNC, and baka ABC Cock, and of course Creature Framework.

Anything I can check to have spiders work but not Chaurus?

I just spent two days testing to get EC+ working while rebuilding my load order. Turns out it was Dragonborn in Distress stopping EC+ from working. Try loading DiD after EC+ if you use that mod. Alternatively, take my painstakingly learned lesson that it can be mods you don't think would conflict that often can be the issue. I just went through and disabled all my LL mods and started reactivating one by one until EC+ stopped working to figure it out.

15 minutes ago, Traianus said:

I

I just spent two days testing to get EC+ working while rebuilding my load order. Turns out it was Dragonborn in Distress stopping EC+ from working. Try loading DiD after EC+ if you use that mod. Alternatively, take my painstakingly learned lesson that it can be mods you don't think would conflict that often can be the issue. I just went through and disabled all my LL mods and started reactivating one by one until EC+ stopped working to figure it out.

Yep - This issue came up in one of the threads somewhere and when it did, I renamed the mod in my MO LH Pane as follows

Base Mod    -----------   SxLab Dragonborn in Distress 2.04 ESP Load Below ESTRUS

Patch -----------------    SxLab Dragonborn in Distress 2.04 ESP Load Below ESTRUS DLC Patch

I think DiD 2.05 did away with the need for the patch to DiD 2.04, but it too should be loaded up AFTER Estrus

So I noticed with the Estrus.esp unticked the "Tentacle Double" Animation lacks its "main tentacles" during Sex following Stage 2 and later. 

Simpley ticking the Estrus.esp in MO fixed this. 
Anybody else?

Maybe this is a problem of how the tentacles are registered in Estrus Chaurus ESP. Might have to take a look. But Estrus is so messy with the naming... 

See Screenshot for "missing action" :D

If you want to test: just start a Solo Female ANimatiom with the mod of your choice and then use SexlabTools to choose "Tentacle Double" 

20201003145118_1.jpg