18 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

You should probably ask them if you can use it.

That would be cool - but I'm afraid you credit me with too much knowledge of animations - afraid I wouldn't know how to add it too EC unless it came ready packaged and all I had to do was call it via the SL interface. 

10 hours ago, Bane Master said:

That would be cool - but I'm afraid you credit me with too much knowledge of animations - afraid I wouldn't know how to add it too EC unless it came ready packaged and all I had to do was call it via the SL interface. 

Well, Gunslicer has also made a SLAL pack, so they might be able to package it for you.

27 minutes ago, venomr said:

Could someone explain what this  mod does? I don't see a description on the front page. (this mod seems to be a requirement for something else I wanted to install so I wonder what I was getting into.)

Make it so that Chaurus attacks cause Estrus animations and pregnancy.

• 3 weeks later...

I returned to Frostflow today (after adding every single Chaurus of that place to my Untamed pack) and found a "Chaurus Aatar" thingy where the huge Chaurus Reaper used to wait. Activating it seems to do nothing. What am I missing? Am I right to assume it was added by this mod?

9 minutes ago, Suludi said:

I returned to Frostflow today (after adding every single Chaurus of that place to my Untamed pack) and found a "Chaurus Aatar" thingy where the huge Chaurus Reaper used to wait. Activating it seems to do nothing. What am I missing? Am I right to assume it was added by this mod?

Sexlab Parasites, I think... (I never investigate it's chaurus quest line as it's not my thing)

2 hours ago, Papersword said:

What are the odds of tentacles/ooze depositing eggs? I noticed that Cursed Loot spawned attacks haven't caused a pregnancy in a while (dwemer machines still cause exhaustion) and was wondering if it's an issue on my end or bad (good?) luck.

The chances of a cursed loot event making you pregnant is set seperately in the DCL MCM (and you can pull it up to 100%, I think default is 75-80ish...)

Only the chances for pregnancy via chaurus spit tentacle attacks is controlled by EC MCM.

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The chances of a cursed loot event making you pregnant is set seperately in the DCL MCM (and you can pull it up to 100%, I think default is 75-80ish...)

Only the chances for pregnancy via chaurus spit tentacle attacks is controlled by EC MCM.

Ah, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.390 (29/08/2021) SE / LE

What's New in Version V4.390 (29/08/2021)

Released 

• Added fully converted SE Version
  • Replaced deprecated "Tentacle Double" animation with "Tentacle Upright"
  • Reworked all animations for compatibility with current Estrus for Skyrim LE/SE Versions
Edited by Bane Master
13 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.390 (29/08/2021) SE / LE

What's New in Version V4.390 (29/08/2021)

Released 

• Added fully converted SE Version
  • Replaced deprecated "Tentacle Double" animation with "Tentacle Upright"
  • Reworked all animations for compatibility with current Estrus for Skyrim LE/SE Versions

Maybe I should hand over the SE Version back to you... 

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Maybe I should hand over the SE Version back to you... 

Now I have made the move I will be developing in SE for all my mods/patches - I also plan to continue support LE for as long as there is demand.

That said there is nothing to stop you from continuing your version if you wish.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Now I have made the move I will be developing in SE for all my mods/patches - I also plan to continue support LE for as long as there is demand.

That said there is nothing to stop you from continuing your version if you wish.

It always had been your version. Every good modder who makes the jump to SE makes me happy. I can't really bring any kind of development to SE, because I simply lack the abilities. Ihe only thing that I would like to do is to continue on a little idea that I had in mind for quite a while now: Make Estrus chaurus and Ed's add-ons 'legendary'...

14 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I see. I wonder if I should use this, or if I should keep using (hah, as if I'd actually started playing yet) the little compilation that one guy posted in the compatibility forum.

I don't know about SE but the addons keep working just fine even as EC keeps updating and they remain behind.

I also gotta commend how the addons and estrus handle body growth in an additive way that doesn't break anything or make one growth overwrite the other (meaning having spider pregnancy + chaurus pregnancy will give you twice the increase of all nodes at the maximum time). Been wondering why can't other mods behave so nicely rather than say "incompatible with anything else that touches body nodes" XD

I am having regular chaurus and hunters work fine but reapers go hostile but just circle and never actually attack my PC, they will melee companions but never seem to spit. I am using a mad called the Blackest Reaches and also Bakas version of Populated which adds more chaurus along with everything else. Has anyone else experienced this or used either of these mods with EC+? 

7 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

SLSO has a patch 'SLSO Estrus Chaurus+ v4.346.7z'. Is that still necessary/working with 'Estrus Chaurus V4.390 SE.7z'?

It depends on what it is patching. Assuming it contains patched EC script files that have been modified since 346 was released it will need updating by the author.

Hello Bane! 
I really love how the mod works and it's been one of my favorite.. 

Although I realised that the belly shape when I got pregnant is visually weird (I can see my belly growing although it feels like not the whole belly grows with it thus making the belly looks weird).. From what the info I gathered, My body uses "Pregnant belly" node and it is tied to something called "Bodymorph".

I get the same visual weird belly on another mod called "Hentai Pregnancy" and once I installed a patch from them that is called "Bodymorph Scaling" 
My pregnant belly looks natural. 

I would like to know if there is some kind of patch like that in your "Estrus Chaurus+" mod as for now.. or maybe I'm missing something.. 
Thank you!

Edited by krisht
3 hours ago, krisht said:

Hello Bane! 
I really love how the mod works and it's been one of my favorite.. 

Although I realised that the belly shape when I got pregnant is visually weird (I can see my belly growing although it feels like not the whole belly grows with it thus making the belly looks weird).. From what the info I gathered, My body uses "Pregnant belly" node and it is tied to something called "Bodymorph".

I get the same visual weird belly on another mod called "Hentai Pregnancy" and once I installed a patch from them that is called "Bodymorph Scaling" 
My pregnant belly looks natural. 

I would like to know if there is some kind of patch like that in your "Estrus Chaurus+" mod as for now.. or maybe I'm missing something.. 
Thank you!

Afraid there's no patch - are you using SLIF?