I don't know if I found a bug or if its just my order  but I got no MCM with V1.3.5.2 running on latest SSE  Slavetats.esp sitting about 150ish in order.  the tats do apply when it receives calls from SLHP  just don't have a clue why mcm wont show. also the Slavetats_cache.json file is it supposed to make in main Skyrim Dir where exe is. I use MO2  so don't know why it was made their.

On 1/16/2021 at 6:20 PM, DarkDragoon197 said:

I don't know if I found a bug or if its just my order  but I got no MCM with V1.3.5.2 running on latest SSE  Slavetats.esp sitting about 150ish in order.  the tats do apply when it receives calls from SLHP  just don't have a clue why mcm wont show. also the Slavetats_cache.json file is it supposed to make in main Skyrim Dir where exe is. I use MO2  so don't know why it was made their.

To answer the second question, yes, that's where it should be.

17 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

Do you think the Papyrus Extender 2.5 functions could make it work? I found it the other day and the author seems to have added some skin related functions.

I haven't checked that out yet. Maybe?

Hi, has anyone gotten this working with ECE for SE? I migrated from LE recently, but I haven't been able to get tattoos to show on my character. I have the NiOverride files from RaceMenu SE installed, but the tattoos never appear on my character even after the mod says it has been applied. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

On 1/31/2021 at 6:48 PM, ikuikuchan said:

Hi, has anyone gotten this working with ECE for SE? I migrated from LE recently, but I haven't been able to get tattoos to show on my character. I have the NiOverride files from RaceMenu SE installed, but the tattoos never appear on my character even after the mod says it has been applied. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Do you have SKEE from RaceMenu installed?

10 hours ago, ikuikuchan said:

Yea, I have SKEE from Racemenu installed as well as its NiOverride.pex script. 

Sorry, if you've got SKEE installed properly, as far as I know it should work with ECE. I don't actually use ECE, though.

1 hour ago, murfk said:

Sorry, if you've got SKEE installed properly, as far as I know it should work with ECE. I don't actually use ECE, though.

I see... i'll try checking my SKEE install again then, and then maybe try playing around with the load order of SlaveTats and ECE. Thanks the help!

Whenever I apply Slavetats to one of my followers shortly afterwards Sexlab stops functioning, it requires exiting & reloading the game to fix it. When I try to open the Sexlab MCM after it stops functioning it doesn't load. I narrowed it down to this mod, when I disabled Slavetats then Sexlab would function normally. I also tried loading Slavetats later in my load order to no avail.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:19 AM, ikuikuchan said:

I see... i'll try checking my SKEE install again then, and then maybe try playing around with the load order of SlaveTats and ECE. Thanks the help!

It will work with ECE. You need to get the NetImmerse Override, convert it to SSE and install it with ECE. I have tested it already so I can confirm it will work with ECE and NetImmerse Override SSE

On 6/25/2020 at 1:14 AM, RetainKebab said:

I can't find some tattoo packs in the MCM, like the ElfMeetOrc pack. I've made sure that it's properly installed and I've already added the packs via the MCM menu. I play on Skyrim SE.

Hey @RetainKebab, did you ever figure out what the problem was here? I seem to be having the same issue.

To give more info: only some packs are not showing up in the SlaveTats MCM. For example I have the "Androol" and "property" packs but in the same directory as other packs like "CVScrawlsB", "CVScrawlsF" or "whore", but the former aren't showing up in-game but the latter are. Looking at the .json/.js files in notepad they appear to be formatted the same, and the .dds files they reference are all where they should be.

I remember the Androol pack (that's the ElfMeetOrc pack) in particular working in my LE setup, and the files are the same, so I'm kinda stumped as to why it's not showing up in SE.

19 Feb' edit: found the solution! Turns out I should have paid more attention. hah

On 2/10/2021 at 4:46 PM, Buridan said:

Hey @RetainKebab, did you ever figure out what the problem was here? I seem to be having the same issue.

To give more info: only some packs are not showing up in the SlaveTats MCM. For example I have the "Androol" and "property" packs but in the same directory as other packs like "CVScrawlsB", "CVScrawlsF" or "whore", but the former aren't showing up in-game but the latter are. Looking at the .json/.js files in notepad they appear to be formatted the same, and the .dds files they reference are all where they should be.

I remember the Androol pack (that's the ElfMeetOrc pack) in particular working in my LE setup, and the files are the same, so I'm kinda stumped as to why it's not showing up in SE.

I put the packs' json code through a corrector and fixed anything that was wrong with it if my memory serves. i unfortunately don't have to clear of a memory,s othat might not have been what solved the problem for me. https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/

On 2/13/2021 at 3:44 AM, RetainKebab said:

I put the packs' json code through a corrector and fixed anything that was wrong with it if my memory serves. i unfortunately don't have to clear of a memory,s othat might not have been what solved the problem for me. https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/

Thank you! I did run a couple of them through jsonlint, they seemed fine. But I'll try it again!

19 Feb edit: okay... yet again the solution to this problem ended up being stupid simple ? - after you add or remove any SlaveTats set, you need to click the "Add/Remove" button on the first page of the MCM, which refreshes the list.

March edit: no matter what I do though, I still can't get the Androol set to show up. oh well.