ok ok can anyone tell me what does this mean ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/?

im trying to make other mod using slavve tats work, but it does nothing, sometimes it doesnt, sometimes doesnt...

it feels to me like these EXTERNAL mean slavetats dont have place where to work or something, big body is clear and i have no clue what to do about it

EDIT:

of course i tried setting the nioverride.ini to 12 on body, but it didnt change a thing. slavetats see only 6 slots and all of them are "EXTERNAL"

edit:

alright i think i figured it out

i tried installing the mods through MO, i had no idea its garbage that cant install anything.

tomorow i reintall all mods through nexus mod manager and see if it works

Hi All, 

First time poster - been pulling my hair out trying to get the slave tats MCM to load.

In Papyrus log here is what I get:

[12/20/2020 - 08:02:15PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_release_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[12/20/2020 - 08:02:15PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "_acquire_follower" in state "" on object "slavetatsonload".
[12/20/2020 - 08:02:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::st_extra_var" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[12/20/2020 - 08:02:15PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "st_extra" on object "SlaveTatsMCMMenu"
[12/20/2020 - 08:02:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SlaveTatsMCMMenu to SlaveTatsMenu (EF000800) because their base types do not match

Here is what I have tried:

Moving to the bottom of load order

Reinstalling slave tats SE latest version

Reinstalling all requirements of slave tats, reinstalling all requirements of requirements of slave tats - no luck. Rape tats and fade tats load no issues.

Attached is both papyrus log and crash log - game didn't actually crash I just exited. This is a new game this time, however even reloading, mcm kicker and wondering around will not get the menu working. I don't know what could potentially be causing this issue.

Edit:

I finally found the issue, so simple it didn't even occur to me. I always thought moving down in the load order would make it work... not so much. This mod only showed the MCM when moved up in the load order, then the MCM appeared. You may find the same with your mods experiencing a similar issue.

12 hours ago, murfk said:

The script sources are included in the main download.

Apologies, I missed the source folder, was looking into scripts. Still, I don't understand why there are two source folders in skyrim (\scripts\source, and \source), it's very misleading to me, FO4 has just \scripts\source.

Anyway, hope you will consider the suggestion of adding a "silent" toggle to the MCM. For my own purposes, I'll use the "silent" option from the simple API, I am assuming that means it won't fire a notification (?)

TY!

5 hours ago, SAC said:

Apologies, I missed the source folder, was looking into scripts. Still, I don't understand why there are two source folders in skyrim (\scripts\source, and \source), it's very misleading to me, FO4 has just \scripts\source.

Anyway, hope you will consider the suggestion of adding a "silent" toggle to the MCM. For my own purposes, I'll use the "silent" option from the simple API, I am assuming that means it won't fire a notification (?)

TY!

Yep, the "silent" API option silences the notifications.

On 9/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, DoggosBone said:

Hey,

I believe I may have found the mod conflict.

I was bored so I decided to start a new mage character earlier today (with all my mods in it) but before starting I got rid of some mods in my load order that I didn't really use in my previous saves.

One of the mod is called the Schaken Follower Manager mod (or SchakenFM 1.1). After disabling said mod I noticed in my new save SlaveTats was working completely fine, and I decided to test this on my other saves that uses the mod and I concluded that it was indeed the ShackenFM mod causing slavetats to not work. Unfortunately I think it corrupts your save (due to its script heavy nature) if you uninstall it on an ongoing save so I get CTD if I try to load my old save without it.

If you don't use SchakenFM and slavetat doesn't work it might be one of your script heavy mods causing the conflict.

Hope this helps you and anyone else who have the same problem.

THANK YOU! I tryed a bunch of things to finally get the Mcm appear. Never would have thought that this mod of all things would cause it. Yeah it corrupts your save when you disable it but i don't care anymore. Not the first time i have to roll back out of my own stupidity.

I'm having an issue with color selection specifically for the NYINEGY-makeup toenails. The only color that actually shows up on PC and NPCs is black or the glossy black, regardless of which color/glow color I actually select in MCM. The Makeup eyeliner and body text color selectors seem to work, so I'm not sure why only the foot tattoos are only black. I'm using MSF - More Feet Sliders so not sure if that has anything to do with it? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30072

9 hours ago, TheTraveler said:

Is the latest version also available for LE? I only see an SE version. Yes, I still use LE. I have a shit ton of mods that I manually dragged into the folder YEARS ago and also don't feel like losing a ton of stuff because its not compatible with SE.

There's no meaningful difference between the latest SE version and the latest LE version. Just a few minor changes to adapt to SE.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:11 PM, ThatRandomPerson said:

I'm an SE ECE-user and I read a couple of pages back that this mod is incompatible with ECE because it needs NiOverride.

Well, I have the standalone NiOverride for SE installed, both the nioverride.pex and skee64.dll

Still, the tattoos simply won't appear on my character when I apply them in the mod menu. Any ideas? Or is RaceMenu itself just a hard requirement in this case?

Bro, try this, I'm an Se ece user and it worked for me.

RaceMenu Special Edition - NiOverrade ìš© (ece).rar

On 1/5/2021 at 8:54 AM, dragondoom42 said:

Hi, just wondering if any of the packs/overlays will be updated? It seems they dont support CBBE(3BBB) properly. For example, the butt pawprint from the zoo pack cuts off (and its pixelated for some reason)

The packs I made will be updated when and if I notice problems while I'm playing, or when interested parties such as yourself contribute updates. For packs other people made, that's up to them.

1 hour ago, Andaius said:

Face section is blank is there something special I have to get for stuff to show up there? Body, hands and feet and so forth work just fine.

No, there's nothing special about the face section.

Please help! for the artist instructions in Gimp how am I supposed to select color #444544 clarify. And when I made a Tattoo the game immediately crashed once selecting it in slave tats. Last question when I created the tat and moved it to lower back after saving and reopening my work it was once again on the center of the screen. 

7 minutes ago, Branstar90 said:

Please help! for the artist instructions in Gimp how am I supposed to select color #444544 clarify. And when I made a Tattoo the game immediately crashed once selecting it in slave tats. Last question when I created the tat and moved it to lower back after saving and reopening my work it was once again on the center of the screen. 

Those arent really ST questions. You can enter exact colour hex code in foreground/background colour selection in GIMP. Then export it as .dds with BC3/DX5 compression. Thats about it. There is no functionality to actually move overlays in game AFAIK, so if tatoo has moved - you've done something wrong before launching TES5.  Save your projects often, make sure you pack the latest interation of texture etc. 

As for CTD - try replacing a texture in existing ST pack with your one. After you get that to work - proceed to make your own pack if you wish so. Even if texture is in incopatible format you should get pink "missing texture", not a CTD. Its hard to guess what happened there.

6 hours ago, Andaius said:

Face section is blank is there something special I have to get for stuff to show up there? Body, hands and feet and so forth work just fine.

If you are on LE, you need to find and edit your nioverride.ini file to enable face tats. Read through the file, the comments there explain very well what you need to change.

I use the LE version, have slavetats, no RM. When I load a new tattoo package, I can use it normally and it will appear on the body, but the new save will not work, and he will return to the desktop every time it is loaded , I use the nmm loading mods, the original tattoo is fine, but the newly loaded tattoo will not work, can anyone help me?
I really want to use other special and beautiful tattoos?
(My English is not good, I used google to translate, sorry)

9 hours ago, Araluen124 said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to forcefully remove tats marked as external or at least see witch mod is handling the External slot? Because Serana is covered in bruises that i can't figure witch mod causes...

Hello,

Which other mods do you have?

Bruises could be caused by the mod SexLab Survival, which has a "Trauma" feature". If you have that mod, you can turn off the feature altogether or configure it for NPCs and Followers.