On 3/30/2021 at 10:23 AM, grosaprap said:

This is unlikely to be the issue, but I would take one of those files and drop it on https://jsonlint.com just to double check that they are actually valid format. There's no point in ruining your eyes and giving yourself a headache trying to look for missing punctuation when there are tools out there that can do it for you. I also notice from your other comments on other threads that you are playing on LE, so I would also definitely take a look at making sure you are using the LE version of the mod, as Spectre5342 said.

Oh my god. stupid comma. That was why my pack didn't work. Thank you!

Hi,

I've got a somewhat specialized question. Coming from the Corruption mod, I tried to integrate the mod with SlaveTats, so that its textures will show up as "External" and block their respective slots. In doing so, I found that SlaveTats checks the "externalness" of a slot using NiOverride.GetNodeOverrideString(target, isFemale, nodeName, 9, 0). According to NiOverride, index 0 of key 9 corresponds to ShaderEmissiveColor. Corruption does not set textures using a file path (and thus key 9), but sets them directly from the binary object (using NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideTextureSet( ) with key 6). Therefore, when I tried to set an additional String for SlaveTats to recognise e. g. with NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideString(PlayerRef, true, "Face [ovl" + faceSlot + "]", 9, 0, "Corruption\\Face\\", true), I got a wrong color edition of the texture.

As a workaround I used index 6 instead: NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideString(PlayerRef, true, "Face [ovl" + faceSlot + "]", 9, 6, "Corruption\\Face\\", true) and modified SlaveTats external_slots function like this:

; Fills matches with the slot numbers that are occupied by unknown overlays
; The matches parameter must be an already created and retained JArray, which will be filled with integers. It will not be cleared first.
bool function external_slots(Actor target, string area, int matches) global
    ActorBase target_base = target.GetActorBase()
    bool isFemale = target_base.GetSex() as bool

string prefix = PREFIX()
    string suffix = "default.dds"

int prefix_length = StringUtil.GetLength(prefix)
    int suffix_length = StringUtil.GetLength(suffix)

int i = SLOTS(area)
    while i > 0
        i -= 1

string nodeName = area + " [ovl" + i + "]"
        string overlay_path = NiOverride.GetNodeOverrideString(target, isFemale, nodeName, 9, 0)

if (overlay_path != "") && (StringUtil.Substring(overlay_path, 0, prefix_length) != prefix) && (overlay_path != suffix) && (StringUtil.SubString(overlay_path, StringUtil.GetLength(overlay_path) - suffix_length - 1) != ("\\" + suffix))
            Debug.Trace("SlaveTats: Found external overlay: " + overlay_path)
            JArray.addInt(matches, i)
        else
          overlay_path = NiOverride.GetNodeOverrideString(target, isFemale, nodeName, 9, 6)
          if (overlay_path != "") && (StringUtil.Substring(overlay_path, 0, prefix_length) != prefix) && (overlay_path != suffix) && (StringUtil.SubString(overlay_path, StringUtil.GetLength(overlay_path) - suffix_length - 1) != ("\\" + suffix))
          endif
        endif
    endwhile
    return false
endfunction

That seems to work very well. So the ensuing question is: Can you integrate this modification in the standard version of SlaveTats?

On 4/12/2021 at 5:39 AM, botticelli said:

Hi,

I've got a somewhat specialized question. Coming from the Corruption mod, I tried to integrate the mod with SlaveTats, so that its textures will show up as "External" and block their respective slots. In doing so, I found that SlaveTats checks the "externalness" of a slot using NiOverride.GetNodeOverrideString(target, isFemale, nodeName, 9, 0). According to NiOverride, index 0 of key 9 corresponds to ShaderEmissiveColor. Corruption does not set textures using a file path (and thus key 9), but sets them directly from the binary object (using NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideTextureSet( ) with key 6). Therefore, when I tried to set an additional String for SlaveTats to recognise e. g. with NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideString(PlayerRef, true, "Face [ovl" + faceSlot + "]", 9, 0, "Corruption\\Face\\", true), I got a wrong color edition of the texture.

As a workaround I used index 6 instead: NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideString(PlayerRef, true, "Face [ovl" + faceSlot + "]", 9, 6, "Corruption\\Face\\", true) and modified SlaveTats external_slots function like this:

; Fills matches with the slot numbers that are occupied by unknown overlays
; The matches parameter must be an already created and retained JArray, which will be filled with integers. It will not be cleared first.
bool function external_slots(Actor target, string area, int matches) global
    ActorBase target_base = target.GetActorBase()
    bool isFemale = target_base.GetSex() as bool

string prefix = PREFIX()
    string suffix = "default.dds"

int prefix_length = StringUtil.GetLength(prefix)
    int suffix_length = StringUtil.GetLength(suffix)

int i = SLOTS(area)
    while i > 0
        i -= 1

string nodeName = area + " [ovl" + i + "]"
        string overlay_path = NiOverride.GetNodeOverrideString(target, isFemale, nodeName, 9, 0)

else
          overlay_path = NiOverride.GetNodeOverrideString(target, isFemale, nodeName, 9, 6)
          endif
        endif
    endwhile
    return false
endfunction

That seems to work very well. So the ensuing question is: Can you integrate this modification in the standard version of SlaveTats?

Sure can. Uploading a new SE version soon.

What I can't do, anymore, is compile the LE version for an updated release. Thus, this will be another small divergence between the LE and SE versions.

9 hours ago, murfk said:

Sure can. Uploading a new SE version soon.

What I can't do, anymore, is compile the LE version for an updated release. Thus, this will be another small divergence between the LE and SE versions.

Damn, I'd be needing this for LE anyway. Is it ok to distrubute a modified version of the 1.3.0 beta SlaveTats.pex, then?

13 hours ago, botticelli said:

Damn, I'd be needing this for LE anyway. Is it ok to distrubute a modified version of the 1.3.0 beta SlaveTats.pex, then?

How about you compile the patched version and send it to me, and I'll put it up as an official LE release.

23 hours ago, gnarlygag said:

I don't know why but some of the tattoo packs I've downloaded don't even show up, and I keep getting an error in the console saying "non-existent object" and then my the option to "load" a save goes away. Any ideas why?

The tattoo packs with _CN in the name are Chinese. No idea if that is your problem, but it is something you should be aware of.

10 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Mods that apply these? I have all the tattoo packs a friend could find, but I don't want to just manually put them on, I want the one dominating my character to put them on me.

Look for a mod on this site called Rape Tats or Rape Tattoos

so i upgraded the slavetats today to try out rapetat. while rapetat works/adds tats when i enter slavetat mcm menu there is no tat selection whatsover in any category just empty space. any clue what causes it? i restored old slavetat files and now both mod works (sort of) but each time rapetat even is triggered it removes slavetats layers. 

edit -version 1.1.1 seems to work

Thanks for this mod, have been using it since the ol days of Olrim, a must be for realistic modlist or high lewd fantasy.

However i have just a single little question, theres a certain tatoo with lips (like the lipstick mark of a kiss and a simple normal heart) that i remember always using, but i cant find it, no matter where i look i just cant find it, and after checking almost all the files here (plus a few famous ones like Lewd Marks) i have run out of ideas, so i have come to bother here.
I dont even need it that much but i just cant get it out of my head.

Pls halp.

Thanks for your work, or the time of anyone reading. 

Would it be possible to have a mod version/patch that supports 24 slots? mainly for body?

I use 24 overlay slots in racemenu, but mods that add tattoos via slavetats still only use 12. 

just took a short look at the code yet and it looks like a copy paste job basically, but of course I am wrong as always, hehe.

maybe the 1.3.6 already solves this, tho?
Noticed that my Naked Defeat Rapehands that I apply via Slavetats do not apply while excluded in RapeTats and also do not get applied when 12 slots in slavetats are full.

Also sometimes the fade detection fails, so now I wonder if I have to change ALL the three mods to support 24 slots. hmm :D

sorry for the confusing post, I am only just starting to look into these problems. 

On 4/24/2021 at 11:46 AM, Nymra said:

... Slavetats do not apply while excluded in RapeTats and also do not get applied when 12 slots in slavetats are full.

Also sometimes the fade detection fails, so now I wonder if I have to change ALL the three mods to support 24 slots. hmm :D

sorry for the confusing post, I am only just starting to look into these problems. 

Is this why I only have 12 slots for bocy?  I've beat my head against the wall trying to figure out how to add more.

I'm using an older version of slavetats, running LE and using ECE for character creation.  I've had a long standing issue that I've essentially ignored for some time as it didn't really impact the visuals too much until I updated Sexlab Survival and the trauma tats feature started working.  The tats appear as they should it's just that instead of nicely designed bruises and scratches they appear as grey spots or blobs of varying sizes depending on the artwork.  However, if I console, showracemenu and get to the character screen all the grey blobs become the proper slavetat artwork and stay that way when I go back into the game until slavetats updates.

I've had the same issue with appropos artwork as well but it's not as noticeable.  Any thoughts?  Is this more a Sexlab Survival mod question??  Thanks.

Hey I really like this mod but thought it was worth mentioning, after reading some of the other posts. I too have a problem with a bunch of errors when applying tats from the DL section. And nothing even shows up for face options. I play on LE.

New problem: Tried removing all of slavetats from my game and I saved a clean save. Tried putting older, and the newer one for LE back on. Now the NPC wont update showing only the NPCs I had before I was having trouble from updating to the newest LE version. I start up a fresh helgen save, reuploading everything and it will function. So it's done something to my current play through save and I cant find it and remove it. Anyone know what I am talking about?

On 4/25/2021 at 7:38 PM, AnnaShapard said:

could you Please tell me how to do that?:P

The number of Tattoo slots for each section of the body is controlled by editing the \skse\plugins\nioverride.ini of the Racemenu mod. 

This is the same file you have to edit to enable overlays for Face tattoos as well.  If you enable facial tattoos though you should also install a mod like "Violens" to turn OFF decapitations since an NPC (or PC) who gets decapitated will also cause a CTD of the game without a save.  Personally I turn off all the kill moves, they tend to be a nuisance during a pitched battle IMO.

Also note that the latest version of Slavetats no longer has the same limits that were discussed when I made that post in 2018. 

13 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

The number of Tattoo slots for each section of the body is controlled by editing the \skse\plugins\nioverride.ini of the Racemenu mod. 

This is the same file you have to edit to enable overlays for Face tattoos as well.  If you enable facial tattoos though you should also install a mod like "Violens" to turn OFF decapitations since an NPC (or PC) who gets decapitated will also cause a CTD of the game without a save.  Personally I turn off all the kill moves, they tend to be a nuisance during a pitched battle IMO.

Also note that the latest version of Slavetats no longer has the same limits that were discussed when I made that post in 2018. 

hmm, you sure? 
I seem to have an issue of having 24 override slots, but whenever slavetats is at 12, all additional tattoos either fail to apply or some things go wrong (like fading not applying from Fade Tattoos). 

57 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, you sure? 
I seem to have an issue of having 24 override slots, but whenever slavetats is at 12, all additional tattoos either fail to apply or some things go wrong (like fading not applying from Fade Tattoos). 

Just looked at the menu, it stops at 12. 

Looked deeper, it's now ONLY a limit on the MCM menu which could be changed rather easily.

I've not looked at the Slavetats MCM menu for quite some time, instead I've been looking at list of tattoos in Fade Tattoos which will show MORE than 12 and those tattoos already DO show on the PC and NPCS.

Now the tattoos from Fade Tattoos also include hands, feet and head tattoos you can look at the location and see more than 12 BODY tattoos (mine stops at 15 tattoos but I think that's because the "zones" used in Rape tattoos are rather arbitrary and miss large zones (like the backs, sides and fronts of legs which could be broken down further to upper and lower legs and even the knees).