On 10/24/2019 at 12:44 PM, Joje86 said:

What was the load order problem? I've been struggling with the same issue and I have fixed the ini-file (both in staging and deployment) as well as tested swapping the load order of RaceMenu and SlaveTats but I get the same "SlaveTats requires [...]" notification whichever load order I use. To be clear, I get the SlaveTats menu in MCM, I can add the tattoos from the packs I've installed, but when I close MCM I get the "SlaveTats requires [...]" notification and no tattoos are actually rendered on my PC.

+++

I have been struggling to get slavetats to appear in MCM, to the point of using a stripped down loadorder of just the requirements + base game to create preset body files in racemenu to use in my main 100mod game.... I have tried loading it first, last, without my main mods etc, but no dice. Tried reseting MCM in game, no die.

I did see an interesting bug though - the slave tat menu appeared inside SL adventures or Sexual Survival so I am wondering if they are the problem, but then slavetats would be secondary for me then.

The tats appear after "incidents", and I use fade tattoos to remove them if they are not suitable, so there is that. It is the only mod that doesn't play nice.

5 hours ago, GGQWPP said:

Hey guys, I installed the mod and find that it loaded slow and have delay in MCM. Is this normal? How do i fix it?

The more tattoos you have installed the longer the MCM Menu takes to come up since it has to build the menu by iterating through all of those tattoos which takes time.

So yes, it's normal but now you know WHY.

Hi folks, 

i hope this is the right place to do, i am looking for some very specific tattoo designs and couldn't find anything similar in the packs provided, so i thought i'd ask the fine and talented people from LL if anybody would be kind enough to cook something up for me? I would be most grateful.

Here are the designs i am interested in:

Spoiler

1639368265_1(1).jpg.2d931d217a92066b8e0ce93d0f5855a8.jpg286133742_1(2).jpg.ba777bd4d53e244f638ed357f5dc44a0.jpg682089285_1(3).jpg.1f0170fa0e7d804e94a0da892f33c3bd.jpg1.jpg.8253e6598d13465a8e77a1cac3976951.jpg6.jpg.b4861a4162d536dc07478fec6cf40db0.jpg7.jpg.de6881c5a78a7c4e6b9d12f61ccfc1b0.jpg10.jpg.ccda2263649ace5a3d9a7fafff311fb4.jpg12.jpg.e6e0903bd8c6beba358ed873b674ff63.jpg15.jpg.416a9043230393249f38b3899947a9ea.jpg

21 hours ago, minaemm said:

Hi folks, 

i hope this is the right place to do, i am looking for some very specific tattoo designs and couldn't find anything similar in the packs provided, so i thought i'd ask the fine and talented people from LL if anybody would be kind enough to cook something up for me? I would be most grateful.

Here are the designs i am interested in:

Reveal hidden contents

Closest set I know of.

If you have Paint.NET or GIMP (both are free) with the appropriate DDS handling plugin you could make your own.

22 hours ago, minaemm said:

There is a Womb Tats pack but I'm not sure where it is from. I have it in my base SlaveTats folder so it might be included in the mod itself (most of the other packs I have in their own folders.  It has 4 tats over the lower stomach that look somewhat like your pictures.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Closest set I know of.

If you have Paint.NET or GIMP (both are free) with the appropriate DDS handling plugin you could make your own.

I haven't made anything like that, but I could.  However, I think the following set are fairly close and are better quality than what I can make at the moment.  If you still need someone to make those specific tats up above, I can give it a try.

@Aki K,

thank you, that is exactly what i was looking for. I actually had downloaded this pack, but somehow did not associate it with Slave Tats when i built my current install... 

Of course, if you are offering, i wouldn't mind getting the others i suggested ?.

@karlpaws,

could you maybe PM me just that wombs pack? I don't seem to have it, and i pretty much downloaded everything slave tats related...

@WaxenFigure,

thank you very much for the pointer to Aki K's pack, seems i somehow missed that as well :)

Thank you all for helping out. I love the community here at LL.

1 hour ago, minaemm said:

@Aki K,

thank you, that is exactly what i was looking for. I actually had downloaded this pack, but somehow did not associate it with Slave Tats when i built my current install... 

Of course, if you are offering, i wouldn't mind getting the others i suggested ?.

@karlpaws,

could you maybe PM me just that wombs pack? I don't seem to have it, and i pretty much downloaded everything slave tats related...

@WaxenFigure,

thank you very much for the pointer to Aki K's pack, seems i somehow missed that as well :)

Thank you all for helping out. I love the community here at LL.

I'll see what I can do, time permitting.  I'm also going to pretty much rip them straight from the pictures so the angle might skew the slavetat a bit.  BTW, what are these pictures from?

3 hours ago, minaemm said:

@karlpaws,

could you maybe PM me just that wombs pack? I don't seem to have it, and i pretty much downloaded everything slave tats related.

I can just upload it here.  Maybe someone can tell me where it is from. I wouldn't be too surprised they're part of a pack or from something posted here in the thread (but a thread search for "womb" didn't find much).

Wombtats.7z

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I can just upload it here.  Maybe someone can tell me where it is from. I wouldn't be too surprised they're part of a pack or from something posted here in the thread (but a thread search for "womb" didn't find much)

Fixed the upload, it lacked the proper folder structure and the tats were set as "body" instead of "pubic".  They aren't full body so they shouldn't claim to be so.

Wombtats.7z

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Fixed the upload, it lacked the proper folder structure and the tats were set as "body" instead of "pubic".  They aren't full body so they shouldn't claim to be so.

Wombtats.7z 69.86 kB · 0 downloads

Well I didn't make it, I just zipped the folder at the lowest level instead of the highest so it didn't include the other dozen packages I had with it.  Maybe if we can find where it came from the original artist can fix the original json.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:30 AM, Aki K said:

I'll see what I can do, time permitting.  I'm also going to pretty much rip them straight from the pictures so the angle might skew the slavetat a bit.  BTW, what are these pictures from?

Thank you so much... they are from various Anime and Manga, supposed to be kind of fertility magic like. I'll see if i can get some more straight on looks on some of them.

@karlpawsand @WaxenFigure

Thanks for the share. They are included in the Lewd Tats though, or at least some very similar to it. Probably same author just different stages of work...

@minaemm Is the Slavetats_Womb pack what you're looking for? There's also Jexsam's Lore Tattoos. They're not quite in that style, but it has several pubic tattoos: one for each of the sides in the Civil War, a Sanguine Rose, and a daedric 'o' (associated with daedra and summoning in general). You'll have to do a little bit of setup as mentioned in its support thread to make it SlaveTats-compatible though, as they were intended for use as RaceMenu overlays.

5 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

Sources are no good, need to redraw...

I already sent him a set.  I was able to draw most of the designs he wanted.  There were only 2 that I couldn't get, his third and last pictures.  I'll put a copy of what I did here .  Let me know what you think.  I'm still learning so it's pretty likely you could do better.  But otherwise they're only missing two of the designs.

Anime Fertility Set.rar

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

I already sent him a set.  I was able to draw most of the designs he wanted.  There were only 2 that I couldn't get, his third and last pictures.  I'll put a copy of what I did here .  Let me know what you think.  I'm still learning so it's pretty likely you could do better.  But otherwise they're only missing two of the designs.

Anime Fertility Set.rar 113.02 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks a lot, and for the record i prefer "her", as i don't carry the Y-Chromosome ;)

@Aki K

So i am loving these, they turned out really well. I'll attach in game pictures of my Dark Elf with the colors and glow colors turned to the top left red:

Spoiler

01.jpg.a9f6f204a50589eb58cfcc0150e0d3cc.jpg02.jpg.ca75ca67a13a466dd5c002e58810dd03.jpg03.jpg.f09ee92d22a20da1f6d67017f75b2e8f.jpg04.jpg.df951e13a2b2fbfcc65d873799adc648.jpg05.jpg.92f2be9c137b0691615e6c1f3cd29f10.jpg06.jpg.08156163a971b27559a0a29c6fc10f71.jpg07.jpg.1c8c15b58c6ed7bfffcd94b0f24d702d.jpg

I am guessing the red womb is not really needed unless you really want it to glow, since we can set color anyway... Fantastic work! Thanks :)

On 12/15/2019 at 4:12 AM, chaimhewast said:

@minaemm Is the Slavetats_Womb pack what you're looking for? There's also Jexsam's Lore Tattoos. They're not quite in that style, but it has several pubic tattoos: one for each of the sides in the Civil War, a Sanguine Rose, and a daedric 'o' (associated with daedra and summoning in general). You'll have to do a little bit of setup as mentioned in its support thread to make it SlaveTats-compatible though, as they were intended for use as RaceMenu overlays.

Yeah, thanks, the WombTats had some of what i was interested in, but not some of the specific designs, which Aki K now provided :P

Thanks a lot, and for the record i prefer "her", as i don't carry the Y-Chromosome ;)

Sorry about that. ^-^

@Aki K

So i am loving these, they turned out really well. I'll attach in game pictures of my Dark Elf with the colors and glow colors turned to the top left red:

Reveal hidden contents

01.jpg.a9f6f204a50589eb58cfcc0150e0d3cc.jpg02.jpg.ca75ca67a13a466dd5c002e58810dd03.jpg03.jpg.f09ee92d22a20da1f6d67017f75b2e8f.jpg04.jpg.df951e13a2b2fbfcc65d873799adc648.jpg05.jpg.92f2be9c137b0691615e6c1f3cd29f10.jpg06.jpg.08156163a971b27559a0a29c6fc10f71.jpg07.jpg.1c8c15b58c6ed7bfffcd94b0f24d702d.jpg

I am guessing the red womb is not really needed unless you really want it to glow, since we can set color anyway... Fantastic work! Thanks :)

These tats should glow using the options in the menu, but I'm not skilled with shading so other people's glow tats will look better, or like they're radiating a bit.  Glad you like them though.  I also like your character, looks cool.

Anyone have a suggestion related to mine and others previous posts about textures all flickering black on update and then settling?  Very annoying visually when used with apropos2 and the wear and tear addin.  I’ve confirmed it’s occurring in isolation though too when I just use slave tags to change damage overlays.  

On 12/8/2019 at 12:33 AM, no_way said:

Also getting the black textures that flicker when slavetats or apropos2 goes to update the wear and tear textures.  It will flicker for a while and then settle into the correct texture, but it looks awful when its happening.  Also, on load if W&T has been applied, the black will be permanent until new overlays applied by ST.  Looks like this:

ScreenShot0.png

You can have two diferent problems in that image.

Problem 1 can be caused by missing mipmaps in the tats.

Problem 2 can be caused by ilumination mod or ENB effects.

For the problem 1 you can use Ordenador for generate the MipMaps. Download it, and run it over your SlaveTats folder for process all yours tats. Select ONLY the option for generate MipMaps. NOT use the first 3 options for compress the textures => DISABLE IT, because are enabled by default. The compression can break the tats textures and can create squares and low resolution tats that look weird.

For the problem 2 you can disable ENB, by default pressing CRTL+F12, for see if the problem is caused by ENB. In that case, revise the ENB configuration or search for another ENB preset. If the problem is not caused by ENB revise the iluminations mods, disable it and load the savegame for see if the problem is solved.

If your problem persist request help again.