Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

so as i looked about and thought for a bit ( oh noees, i used brain, ouch) it seems to me that creature interactions should include at least one of the following animation types, non consensual (PC getting raped i guess), consesual (smexy time with dog i guess? anything that can be your pet i suppose, but it also makes sense for humanoid creatures), however consesual should include one penetration animation and one where it doesn't occur (the latest dog anim is great...  an owner can help their pent up pet without having to go all the way right?).

Canine oral! Canine oral! I hope this continues and there'll be something closer to 'facefucking' too.

I am sure I'll make more animations for the canine later, so it is possible that I make a 'facefucking' animation in the future. :)

I have been waiting forever for someone to do some oral dog/wolf/horse anims for sexlab, thankyou so much for your high quality work!! Please make more of these, creature oral anims are sorely under-represented. Do you have a paypal/patreon page I could donate to as a thankyou for these fantastic animations?  

why so many peoples want oral or skeever or consent animation ?

Well, I want at least one of each for each creature, 1 non-consensual, 1 consensual with no penetration happening, and 1 consensual with penetration happening, these last two make more sense for pets, like dogs, horses, rieklings, stuff you can summon

Well, I want at least one of each for each creature, 1 non-consensual, 1 consensual with no penetration happening, and 1 consensual with penetration happening, these last two make more sense for pets, like dogs, horses, rieklings, stuff you can summon

yes, the best is one of each creature just like oblivion, but it seems to be a long way...   and most of these nasty creature's animations are trigger by Defeat, so I think rape animation is the best.... I remeber there are some great  rape animations in oblivion. 

But we cannot request anything but just thanks the author for this......

personally vote troll and giant rape animation was best.

anyways great anim panic, and thank you always.

Because it adds a lot more to the game if we have a first Skeever animation then a fourth Troll one.

To each their own, but honestly, I don't even grab loot off skeevers in game.  They're so fucking nasty.  I try to take them out fast before they touch me.  I swear they have the highest disease rate in game too.  Oddly, the Falmer pets don't bother me so much.  I guess because they're not a giant version of a real life rodent.  You think I'd actually enjoy seeing my character in the act with one of those?  No way Jose!

Newest anims look amazing.  Good stuff.

I noticed the mesh you use for werewolves has both a male and female variants.

I think I might have asked before but have you given female on female werewolf animations any consideration?

No I can not say I've considered that, maybe sometime in the future :)

I think your job is very good... I like them very much...

May I ask have you consider to make some animations for rats? they're very comman in Skyrim just like Oblivion....

I guess mean skeevers? yes, but it will be a while until i try to make animations for them (I've heard that it is difficult to export skeever animations, so they are not a priority right now).

Canine oral! Canine oral! I hope this continues and there'll be something closer to 'facefucking' too.

I am sure I'll make more animations for the canine later, so it is possible that I make a 'facefucking' animation in the future. :)

I have been waiting forever for someone to do some oral dog/wolf/horse anims for sexlab, thankyou so much for your high quality work!! Please make more of these, creature oral anims are sorely under-represented. Do you have a paypal/patreon page I could donate to as a thankyou for these fantastic animations?  

I appreciate what you are saying but is not necessary, but thanks anyway :D Making animations for skyrim is my way to give back to the community after many years of lurking and leeching, so accepting a donation would feel wrong :P 

I am glad you like them, I'm working on similar oral animations for the Horse for V17. post-267278-0-74517300-1417468207_thumb.jpg

To each their own, but honestly, I don't even grab loot off skeevers in game.  They're so fucking nasty.  I try to take them out fast before they touch me.  I swear they have the highest disease rate in game too.  Oddly, the Falmer pets don't bother me so much.  I guess because they're not a giant version of a real life rodent.  You think I'd actually enjoy seeing my character in the act with one of those?  No way Jose!

Newest anims look amazing.  Good stuff.

Thanks! :)lol, yeah skeeves is pretty disgusting pests :P

Making animations for skyrim is my way to give back to the community after many years of lurking and leeching, so accepting a donation would feel wrong :P

That makes me like you even more.

On the topic of Skeevers, a friend showed me a WIP H-Game recently called "Hounds of the Blade" that has some animal animations, one of which being giant rats. Might be worth looking into for some inspiration.

Link or get out.

The giant rat animations in that game have been hyperspeed since the rats were put in and he never fixed it which is unfortunate since they have a few rape animations. There are also three types of aliens, human, goblin, a robot, bats, flies, maggots, roaches, and two kinds of lizards. In his first game, nanocrisis, there are zombies, flies, robots, and dogs. Here is his website.

http://inufactory.sakura.ne.jp/index.html

I'also would thank panic if he would add new animation for animals missing one till now like Skeever, Elk, Bull, Fox.

Sure some of them flee, like Elks, but if you use Mods like Enchantress or these other mods that are spell based it easy to get them.

The problem would be the missing privates for these animals.

I'also would thank panic if he would add new animation for animals missing one till now like Skeever, Elk, Bull, Fox.

Sure some of them flee, like Elks, but if you use Mods like Enchantress or these other mods that are spell based it easy to get them.

I have to disagree there.

While those animals might be "missing", i would think that the humanoid and the general wolf/horse thing are in higher demand just as they are in reallife.

If you look at "Art" which features that topic, then you'll mostly encounter orcs, tentacles, dogs/wolves and the like.

But thats beside the point.

The point is actually that beasts that are part of the actual gameplay should have a far higher priority than others.

Its kind of obvious that most users who use these animations use them with defeat or submit, I know theres some other mods which include taming and the like, but im pretty sure those have a far lower user amount.

Wolves/Dogs, Horses, Trolls, Werewolves all have very well made animations thanks to Panic, Daelyte and Gone.

However there are some other beasts which are part of Skyrim which have a lack of animations or whose animations arent good enough due to them being the first beast animations and just simply not playing well with sexlabs/skyrims animation de-sync.

Mainly Falmer, Draugr, Bears and SaberCats.

Out of which Falmer and Draugr probably are the most used in Skyrim in a playtrough. (Theres currently 3 animations i believe, and i only have 1 activated as the other 2 just look too bad due to the de-sync problem.)

Ontop of it you can add that Falmers and Draugr use the same Skeleton which means that if you make Draugr animations, they'll work on Falmers as well. Honsetly Im actually waiting for those animations the most.

But in the end its all up to panic to decide which beast he feels like creating an animation for.

while ontopic, are there currently any other animators making beast animations for skyrim? So far I only know of panic since Daelyte is taking a long break.

Arrok wanted to do some Draugr animation back in 2013, but he hasnt commented on that since.

Edit:

Just read this in arroks thread:

Dear Arrok, glad youre back! but I already said that >_>

I was wondering, before you left long ago, you mentioned you wanted to do some Falmer Draugr Animations incase support was ever there, now that there is some support for that, hows the view on that?

As currently theres just the 3 animations left behind by Gone.

Well, I dont have a bones list for creature exports,...and hkxcmd scares me.

Anyonebody(hello panic!) able to help Arrok with that? :P Would mean more animations faster!

I kind of agree and kind of don't.

I think there are certain creatures that just aren't demanded enough to warrant the work, considering we've only got one person actively doing these. Goats, the various deer, foxes, cattle... there's practically no one asking for these, so they rightfully get pushed back.

I also think there are still plenty of creatures that are regularly encountered that could use some animations and equipment meshes. Dwemer constructs are the biggest gaping void - literally no one's touched them even though four out of five times you have to get through these first to get to Falmer. It's bizarre, too, since the prospect of an actual fucking machine is such a prevalent idea, yet no one has taken the obvious route. Then there's skeevers, which are almost meme-like in how often they're asked for. Uncommon, sure, but there's absolutely demand for them.

But the argument that quality and number of existing anims should be addressed on common creature types is valid. Pickings are slim for bears and sabercats. Draugr and Falmer may have the advantage of stacking gangbang anims, but that's also basically all they've got. Makes diving Nordic and Dwemer ruins a bit of a bore after a while, which sucks because that's all you're doing half the time.

Number of existing animations should be taken into account alongside demand is what I'm saying. Draugr, bears, and Falmer already have at least one animation each - skeevers and automatons don't, so they should take precedence. But more of all of these should be done before yet another werewolf anim (YAMA) or an almost totally un-requested moose anim.

I tested the wolf animations on the fox and they seem to all work OK. It uses the same skeleton as the wolf so there shouldn't be a problem getting this little one into the fray! There is no nude fox though!

sorry for being so horrible slow to respond, I've been busy this month with moving to a new apartment in the middle of the Christmas rush, and I do not have internet in the new house. Good news for those waiting for new animations is that the new horse oral animations are finished, the only thing needed to do is to convert them.

On the topic of Skeevers, a friend showed me a WIP H-Game recently called "Hounds of the Blade" that has some animal animations, one of which being giant rats. Might be worth looking into for some inspiration.

Thanks for the tip! :)

I have to disagree there.

While those animals might be "missing", i would think that the humanoid and the general wolf/horse thing are in higher demand just as they are in reallife.

If you look at "Art" which features that topic, then you'll mostly encounter orcs, tentacles, dogs/wolves and the like.

But thats beside the point.

The point is actually that beasts that are part of the actual gameplay should have a far higher priority than others.

Its kind of obvious that most users who use these animations use them with defeat or submit, I know theres some other mods which include taming and the like, but im pretty sure those have a far lower user amount.

Wolves/Dogs, Horses, Trolls, Werewolves all have very well made animations thanks to Panic, Daelyte and Gone.

However there are some other beasts which are part of Skyrim which have a lack of animations or whose animations arent good enough due to them being the first beast animations and just simply not playing well with sexlabs/skyrims animation de-sync.

Mainly Falmer, Draugr, Bears and SaberCats.

Out of which Falmer and Draugr probably are the most used in Skyrim in a playtrough. (Theres currently 3 animations i believe, and i only have 1 activated as the other 2 just look too bad due to the de-sync problem.)

Ontop of it you can add that Falmers and Draugr use the same Skeleton which means that if you make Draugr animations, they'll work on Falmers as well. Honsetly Im actually waiting for those animations the most.

But in the end its all up to panic to decide which beast he feels like creating an animation for.

while ontopic, are there currently any other animators making beast animations for skyrim? So far I only know of panic since Daelyte is taking a long break.

Arrok wanted to do some Draugr animation back in 2013, but he hasnt commented on that since.

Edit:

Just read this in arroks thread:

Dear Arrok, glad youre back! but I already said that >_>

I was wondering, before you left long ago, you mentioned you wanted to do some Falmer Draugr Animations incase support was ever there, now that there is some support for that, hows the view on that?

As currently theres just the 3 animations left behind by Gone.

Well, I dont have a bones list for creature exports,...and hkxcmd scares me.

Anyonebody(hello panic!) able to help Arrok with that? :P Would mean more animations faster!

I am verry late but sure I can share my experiences how to make bone list for a creature :)  You have to use hkxcmd and put the creature skeleton in the hkxcmd folder, then Run the hkxcmd with following syntax: hkxcmd dumplist skeleton.hkx

This should output a new file that contains the entire bone listing in the correct sequential order for that particular skeleton. (the files wil not be txt files, remane them txt and the can be opened in text editor and havok)

After getting the whole thing into the Havok exporter, Havok can begin to complain about a missing Bone like (Weapon), the reason for this is that the text file have named the bone in all upper case ( WEAPON ). Renamed to what it was looking for ( Weapon ) and the issue should besolved.

A important thing to mention is that not all creatures can be exported in havok, I've only managed to get Riekling an canines ti work.

I tested the wolf animations on the fox and they seem to all work OK. It uses the same skeleton as the wolf so there shouldn't be a problem getting this little one into the fray! There is no nude fox though!

Practical to know, thanks for the information :)

Though I absolutely love the new dog animation, I was disappointed by the positioning. As I see now, looking at the gif for it, your model for working off of has a much longer genitalia than provided by morenastycreatures, so the actual sucking never occurs 'cause it's too far away from the mouth. Any chance this can be changed or adapted?

(I believe the same problem also occurs with the new werewolf blowjob animation. I utilize the SOS werewolf genitalia.)