Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Thanks Eradawn :)  My plan was (and are still) to make one or two new sets for the werewolve, but unfortunately i have began to feel a little burned outt, so i'm going to have to take a short break from animating. I'm going to keep people updated in this tread when I start again.

Don;'t get burned out please I love all the animations so much!!!!

Just wanted to stop by and show my support, your animations are terrific...Thanks

Thanks, I'm glad you like my animations Jap2015!  :) 

Thanks Eradawn :)  My plan was (and are still) to make one or two new sets for the werewolve, but unfortunately i have began to feel a little burned outt, so i'm going to have to take a short break from animating. I'm going to keep people updated in this tread when I start again.

attachicon.gifomgpanic.gif

As long as people appreciate my animations, I'm not going to disappear from loverslab  :)    Right now there is a lot shitty RL stuff that i have to fix, but I'm back after that, I promise :)

Hi Panic,

How did you get the rag doll effects on your limbs (like dangling legs)? Or were these hand animated?

I guess you are thinking about my giant animations, everything from the ragdol effect , breast and but bounce is hand hand animated=)

I had to edit this post because bad grammar, i blame the vodka :P

Hi Panic,

How did you get the rag doll effects on your limbs (like dangling legs)? Or were these hand animated?

I guess you are thinking about my giant animations, everything is hand made animated weight based on what I feel is right for the weights same as breast and all that=)

In that case, good eye.

Wow, nice gif. :) What body is that, what HDT preset?

Wow, nice gif. :) What body is that, what HDT preset?

That's my custome bodyslide with this armor:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29410-tera-armor-cba-bodyslide-hdt-zaps-addon/

Wow, draeneis, thats awesome! Currently my laptop is too weak for skyrim :( So I'm just drooling on screenshots and gifs :-D Any chance you have some more gifs?

Poor guy. I'm so lucky to have Skyrim and Panic and all of the technical wizards.

You have inspired me to make this post here and the new blog in my signature which doesn't have anything in it yet. I will use my powerful computer for good.

Guys, please post screens/gifs! Please, please, pretty please! They all look just amazing!  :)

I know TheOniNinja have made these awesome GIFs with my wolf animation :)

<pictures>

Here is the thread, maybe you can find more there?: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/page-12?do=findComment&comment=889553

Please never stop making those dog/wolf animations. I need you. :'(

Guys, please post screens/gifs! Please, please, pretty please! They all look just amazing!  :)

attachicon.gifffffpanic.gif

How do you get that first person view during animations?  What mod is used?

Judging by the fact the aggressor seems to be a Troll, and the camera is not where the troll's head is, I'm gonna assume it's just the fly camera (console command: TCF) placed conveniently on the aggressor's chest or there-abouts.

That's good, better to take some time off than get burned out. Like I played the hell out of skyrim for like 8 months then took some time off then just did mod testing and now took some more time off. Which is why I have not really posted much this month. So take a couple of weeks or even months off and come back recharged.

Lol thanks Inublade! :lol:  As mentioned earlier the next set are werewolves, but after that I have planned to make oral motions for the dog/wolf since it is a popular request :)

Awesome! Take a break and relax as you need. An artists best work only comes when they are interested in what they are doing. I would love to animated things myself, but I am just no good at it.