Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Thanks :)  I made two simpe animation based on skyrims female idle animations. (I have reupload my animation package and including them in a folder named Female arousal.) Since there was little demand for this type of animation, I made only these two but if there are someone who needs more of these, I can make more.

I think there's lots of demand ^^ but there are huge problems with the aroused animations we have available and it doesn't look like anyone is trying to improve the situation.

1: they're usually way overdone (something subtle like flicking hair or touching neck or hand on hip would look less weird ^^ source: lifetime of experience being a horny woman XD) and 2: the other way bigger issue is that these animations tend to be full idles. Full idles cannot be implemented in the game in a meaningful way! They require locking down player's controls and things like that and most of the time it looks weird and feels clunky.

In order to be useful for mods like Arousal, Devious Devices and others the animations would need to be offset idles! This way they wouldn't interrupt gameplay in unnatural ways and would offer us scripty people more implementation flexibility ^^

Thats it. Well said.

Regarding the animations I still think there should be stages, like yeah playing with the hair at the beginning or touching the neck, but if a woman really horny it is not just that. Then a bit heavier anims can come at high arousal levels, like looking around and touch the boobs or even those what Panic just done now.

It should be all up the the arousal level. Until like 35 should not be anything and then gradually the female npc can play more and more serious anims as the arousal go up...

Panic I think your breaks in animating and so on are really good. You arent overworked with you stuff when you make them an in a huge timegap. so I mean more time is like better animations and thats really awesome to see in your animations.

great as always and welcome back. Dont overdo it :).

as for the skevers someone tried to animate them last month but I think he failed and droped it down. what a waste of talent but whatever I think yours will be perfect :)

Thanks. As for now, I have no plans to create animations for deers and goats, but it is possible I have to create animations for skeevers since there are so many who want this.

Yehaaa. Can't wait to see it! :P

Hmm, currently there's no doggy-animation for giants. I wonder, if it would possible to create a mid-air-doggy for giants? :lol:

Standing doggystyle is planned :)

I was playing Diablo 3 all the time, so I'm just asking: Is this animation finished and available in any mod (SL, MNC...)?

Regarding the request, maybe... But this are something I will not considering making until I've improved the old giant and troll animations and made animations for skevers.

Panic I think your breaks in animating and so on are really good. You arent overworked with you stuff when you make them an in a huge timegap. so I mean more time is like better animations and thats really awesome to see in your animations.

as for the skevers someone tried to animate them last month but I think he failed and droped it down. what a waste of talent but whatever I think yours will be perfect :)

Thanks Eradawn :) Do you know if there were technical problems that stopped him/her making the skever animations?

Hmm, currently there's no doggy-animation for giants. I wonder, if it would possible to create a mid-air-doggy for giants? :lol:

I was playing Diablo 3 all the time, so I'm just asking: Is this animation finished and available in any mod (SL, MNC...)?

I haven't started making them yet, maybe i will begin making them after V16 when i start improving the old giant and troll animations .

will you ever do canines recieving oral via female? thats so hot

I am working on canine oral animatioons for V16 :)

I haven't started making them yet, maybe i will begin making them after V16 when i start improving the old giant and troll animations .

Sounds good. I'm a fan of all your work. So I'm curious what comes next. :P

Can I make a little request, regarding falmer and draugar animations. Your animations are great and much more improved then old ones and since in dungeons we meet mostly falmer and draugars, it will be very nice if you can pay atention to their animations. Big thanks for all your great work so far!

I will find the topic for you Panic, He had group animations of skever and tried then ingame but it looked misplaced and the bodys of the actors are mixed up together like a puzzle or something like that on the screenshots.

here it is , it was Rico who tried it , he asked for help to get them ingame and to line them up.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35820-wipanimations-ricos-perverted-animations-corner-last-animation-03092014/

You're my favourite animator, thank you. This isn't really a request (perhaps it is) but whilst we have many animations that involve actors "in the act", from a mod creating perspective (especially quest mods) it would be so useful to have a library of animations that occur before or afterwards but are distinct. Your canine seduce animation is a good example of what I mean. And while I'm here, wouldn't a dog/wolf kissing animation be wonderful?

I will find the topic for you Panic, He had group animations of skever and tried then ingame but it looked misplaced and the bodys of the actors are mixed up together like a puzzle or something like that on the screenshots.

here it is , it was Rico who tried it , he asked for help to get them ingame and to line them up.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35820-wipanimations-ricos-perverted-animations-corner-last-animation-03092014/

D: that in game picture! Thats a shame, the last stage of the consensual sex started out with a lot of problems but he was slowly improving on it a lot and it was looking very promising. We need more hyper agressive animations in this game like that.

Regarding the request, maybe... But this are something I will not considering making until I've improved the old giant and troll animations and made animations for skevers.

Thanks Eradawn :) Do you know if there were technical problems that stopped him/her making the skever animations?

Technical Problems. He sent me the exports to test and sadly they seemd to be broken. Some trouble with the node sequence in the exports. Dayelyte did take a look at them too.

Can I make a little request, regarding falmer and draugar animations. Your animations are great and much more improved then old ones and since in dungeons we meet mostly falmer and draugars, it will be very nice if you can pay atention to their animations. Big thanks for all your great work so far!

I second that. Old animations are terribly out of sync (atleast for me) wich resault in unnatural looking movment and clipping. Also ashspawns and goblins form immersive creatures use same animations aswell. I reached the point when im knocked down by drougar/falmer with defeat mod, i just reload the save instantly. This said, I think Panic has more fun and is more comfortable with non humanoid animations.

Thanks :)  When I get time I'm pretty sure I'll make new animations for Draugr and falmers, I have no eta on this though.

You're my favourite animator, thank you. This isn't really a request (perhaps it is) but whilst we have many animations that involve actors "in the act", from a mod creating perspective (especially quest mods) it would be so useful to have a library of animations that occur before or afterwards but are distinct. Your canine seduce animation is a good example of what I mean. And while I'm here, wouldn't a dog/wolf kissing animation be wonderful?

Thanks Iaurall, It is possible that I will make something like you describe in the future :) 

Technical Problems. He sent me the exports to test and sadly they seemd to be broken. Some trouble with the node sequence in the exports. Dayelyte did take a look at them too.

That don't bode well :-/Do you know if Dayelyte had anny luck with them?

For those intresert, here is a work in progress of stage one of the new canine oral animations.

attachicon.gifC1Wip.gif

FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

:blush: NICEEEEEEEEE !!! :wub: I`m in heaven :angel: