Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

draugrs are still fuckin' ugly as sin. What you're saying is like saying that because there's so much poop in the world, we should use is as body lotion or a food ingredient.

Oh, I get it, youre using sexlab with default female and male Skyrim models!

I mean.... you do right? Why else would you call one thing ugly and the other one not.

li1hLgq.jpg

If your Skyrim Female does not look like that, then your argument is pointless and invalid.

What the Hell did I say that could possibly suggest what body model I use? It kinda sounds like you didn't think that out too well.

No I was playing at your post saying that Draugr are 'ugly as sin'.

When you most likely have changed the default appearance of the female body to another youreslf.

And please do not swear in this topic :/ I really like it, and am very grateful to Panic for these animations

On this note I just recently came across some werewolves again and therefore saw some of the animations you made, especially the rough doggystyle one, its awesome.

Thanks so much Panic!

Guest guilmonn

guilmonn - nice animation, indeed.

I'm so thankful to panic for adding new horse blowjob animation. Awesome work. Have one more desire to see: two girls sucking horse's dick. Man, that will be too awesome to see if possible to make. :)

There are dozens of nice configurations and no time to do them all :P

There are dozens of nice configurations and no time to do them all :P

Maybe so, but one thing I really think should be on the "to-do-at-some-point" list is a dog DP or two. It isn't fair that only the creepy crawleys have the possiblity to doubleteam a girl.

Pretty please? :D

(If you for some unfathomable reason lack ideas for such anims, feel free to ask. ;) )

It would be super nice if someone could do this animation:

722c6f94fd1fbf4e6cbb479a18b9f298.gif

Stock horse animation is worse, this one is so hot :)

We already have one almost exactly like this, just the player's only bracing against the horse with one arm and the leg position isn't as stupid. Though that's probably because that Ivy model is huge compared to that horse so they had to put her in an bad pose.

hello i'm quite new here, so if i am guessing this right all i need to do to make this animation package from panic's animation workshop is to just download, install, and run FNIS? and then use matchmaker?

will it work if i install it with mod manager program like Nexus mod manager?

and if im guessing right sex lab will register the animation automatically? what other things i need to install to make the werewolf has a knot and the giants and all that to fit this animation?

hello i'm quite new here, so if i am guessing this right all i need to do to make this animation package from panic's animation workshop is to just download, install, and run FNIS? and then use matchmaker?

and if im guessing right sex lab will register the animation automatically? what other things i need to install to make the werewolf has a knot and the giants and all that to fit this animation?

Nope, just find the Non-Sexlab Animations Pack mod and install that (then yes, run FNIS). The purpose of that pack is to gather together and add to Sexlab all the various animations that are not added to the current version of Sexlab including the animations here from Panic and the animations from other animators.

It would be super nice if someone could do this animation:

722c6f94fd1fbf4e6cbb479a18b9f298.gif

Stock horse animation is worse, this one is so hot :)

We already have one almost exactly like this, just the player's only bracing against the horse with one arm and the leg position isn't as stupid. Though that's probably because that Ivy model is huge compared to that horse so they had to put her in an bad pose.

Where'd you guys find that gif?

Nope, just find the Non-Sexlab Animations Pack mod and install that (then yes, run FNIS). The purpose of that pack is to gather together and add to Sexlab all the various animations that are not added to the current version of Sexlab including the animations here from Panic and the animations from other animators.

ok so i can just use NMM to install it then?.... what models i need to install to make all this works?

ok so i can just use NMM to install it then?.... what models i need to install to make all this works?

I dont think Non-Sexlab Animations has any of Panic's animations in it, isnt that only human animations? What you need is More Nasty Critters. It adds lots of new animations including Panic's and It comes with all the models/textures and more or less every thing you need.

I dont think Non-Sexlab Animations has any of Panic's animations in it, isnt that only human animations? What you need is More Nasty Critters. It adds lots of new animations including Panic's and It comes with all the models/textures and more or less every thing you need.

pilfit is right, I wasn't thinking about the creature animations when I should have been. More Nasty Creatures and it's requirements are what you should be looking at.

pilfit is right, I wasn't thinking about the creature animations when I should have been. More Nasty Creatures and it's requirements are what you should be looking at.

ok one more question, i saw panic post this on the very first page

" Dentarr have made a Pack that adds my missing animations (the new werewolf animations are not added) and lots more stuff to sexlab: http://www.loverslab...nasty-critters/

Remember to read Dentarr instructions carefully before installing this pack!"

what new werewolf animations that are not added? so... i kinda still need to install this pack right?

There is some facility in SL to detect objects to center animations on. The problem is that it's not possible to reliably detect if the object to be used is clear of obstacles. For example a chair animation may result in the actors clipping through a nearby table, or they might clip through a wall on one side of a bed.

Usually the only pieces of furniture that are almost always detectably clear on a specific side are crafting stations.

There is some facility in SL to detect objects to center animations on. The problem is that it's not possible to reliably detect if the object to be used is clear of obstacles. For example a chair animation may result in the actors clipping through a nearby table, or they might clip through a wall on one side of a bed.

Usually the only pieces of furniture that are almost always detectably clear on a specific side are crafting stations.

Shouldnt be a problem really as FNIS allows animations to spawn and use objects, you can see that in the newer animations.

A cowgirl animation is already in

Shouldnt be a problem really as FNIS allows animations to spawn and use objects, you can see that in the newer animations.

If the animations are manually selected and triggered then it shouldn't be a problem. The same animations would have to be filtered for automatic triggers such as Defeat, Submit or Aroused Creatures.