Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Technical Problems. He sent me the exports to test and sadly they seemd to be broken. Some trouble with the node sequence in the exports. Dayelyte did take a look at them too.

That don't bode well :-/Do you know if Dayelyte had anny luck with them?

Nope. I guess Rico stopped working on them. Definately some problems in the export workflow.

Dayelyte mentioned the problem with the missing/wrong nodes. I only checked them in game. I didnt take a closer look at the animations themselves. I dont know enough about the animation-part to be of much help there...

For those intresert, here is a work in progress of stage one of the new canine oral animations.

attachicon.gifC1Wip.gif

FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

:blush: NICEEEEEEEEE !!! :wub: I`m in heaven :angel:

Lolol thanks :P

Technical Problems. He sent me the exports to test and sadly they seemd to be broken. Some trouble with the node sequence in the exports. Dayelyte did take a look at them too.

That don't bode well :-/Do you know if Dayelyte had anny luck with them?

Nope. I guess Rico stopped working on them. Definately some problems in the export workflow.

Dayelyte mentioned the problem with the missing/wrong nodes. I only checked them in game. I didnt take a closer look at the animations themselves. I dont know enough about the animation-part to be of much help there...

I am going to take a look and see what I can do with the exporting problem when i begin with the skeever animations, but Daylyte has a lot more technical experience than me so it does not bode well if he has trouble getting them to work :-/

I am going to take a look and see what I can do with the exporting problem when i begin with the skeever animations, but Daylyte has a lot more technical experience than me so it does not bode well if he has trouble getting them to work :-/

Wow, you really taking on Skeevers? *sniff* finally some love for the little buggers. Didnt think Ill see the day...  :blush:

Amazing, I am loving your animations! And as so many I want to try and talk you into a request :D  I play with a few combat mods making it not a sure win in any fight and there are sooo many Draugr in the game this is who I lose to as much as any other creature and yet there are so few draugr animations. Could you be persuaded to work your magic for the mighty draugr in kinda the same fashion you have done for trolls?

Amazing, I am loving your animations! And as so many I want to try and talk you into a request :D  I play with a few combat mods making it not a sure win in any fight and there are sooo many Draugr in the game this is who I lose to as much as any other creature and yet there are so few draugr animations. Could you be persuaded to work your magic for the mighty draugr in kinda the same fashion you have done for trolls?

Thanks Vuulgar :) As I have mentioned a few posts back, I'm going to make new animations for both Draugr and falmers, but I have no eta on this though.

i cant wait for you to do more canine oral ones  :) im guessing youve seen the oblivion ones? you probably cant import them can you?  :(

No I have no plans to do that. From what i know, it is very difficult to convert animations from oblivion to skyrim since skyrim uses havok.

Is there a way to install the newest Werewolf BJ animations without installing nastycritters?  I dont want all the stuff it has, I just want those animations to work, preferably without replacing any existing animations.

I guess eventually I could wait for Sexlab to add them officially, but I'd really like a beast animations pack that just has the animations and nothing else.  Could I install only parts of Nastycritters, just the animations, without breaking things?

Is there a way to install the newest Werewolf BJ animations without installing nastycritters?  I dont want all the stuff it has, I just want those animations to work, preferably without replacing any existing animations.

I guess eventually I could wait for Sexlab to add them officially, but I'd really like a beast animations pack that just has the animations and nothing else.  Could I install only parts of Nastycritters, just the animations, without breaking things?

That would best be asked in my thread but to answer the question: If you only activate morenastycritters.esp you only get the animations. Thats why there are several .esp files in the mod.

And I don't remove or tamper with any other animations.

Hey dentarr, I was wondering if it was a lot of trouble to reorder the animation list so that the new animations are grouped with the old animation of same creature. If this is too much trouble, is it at least possible to make the naming conventions more consistent?

Meant to add this to the MNC thread I thought i was in it... someone can delete this post

And how it looks with skeever animation?  :blush:

I have not started with skeeves animations yet. 

Canine oral! Canine oral! I hope this continues and there'll be something closer to 'facefucking' too.

I am sure I'll make more animations for the canine later, so it is possible that I make a 'facefucking' animation in the future. :)

Can you upload the bodyfile you used in the GIFs? Or your HTD file? I really want to have the female body and the breast physiks+size for my character.

Nice animations btw!

I use this mesh http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888/?

Amazing animations once again Panic. Thank you for all of your hard work  :)

Thanks Xerxeth :)