Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

That actually always dazzled me, bears always felt off somehow, but I think I get it now, theyre just too big to have proper animations, seeing the currently only animation for it..you cant see a thing unless you go into the ground with the camera, Id assume it'd be pretty difficult to create an animation for it thats not oral or cowgirl.

But I still have to digress, Falmer/draugr needs more above anything. Also because both enemies can use the same animation, so its 2 for 1!

Bears and sabrecats really are tough to see anything due to their bulk. 

I messed around with the Deer / Elk and some positions are possible, but they suffer similar issues as the horse and cow do.  In that the model itself is somewhat limited in flexibility before it really starts to look horrible.

I think the deer also had issues with scale as well.  Memory is fuzzy since it's been months since I was messing with it, but I think alignment issues became a problem unless I matched the game scale for the deer / elk in Max to line up the animations. 

It would be funny to create secondary animations for the rabbits, foxes, and the like.   Instead of an idle where they're just milling about, they could be going at it like . . . well . . . rabbits instead :D

Some creature's really do need some love in the anim department.

The ones I can think of that need their own or more animations are (in no particular order):

Skeevers

Bears

Deer

Sabrecats

Goats

and I don't know if it's even possible, but Horkers?

That actually always dazzled me, bears always felt off somehow, but I think I get it now, theyre just too big to have proper animations, seeing the currently only animation for it..you cant see a thing unless you go into the ground with the camera, Id assume it'd be pretty difficult to create an animation for it thats not oral or cowgirl.

But I still have to digress, Falmer/draugr needs more above anything. Also because both enemies can use the same animation, so its 2 for 1!

Ugh, what's so special about wrinkly fucking draugr sex and slimy falmer and reiklings? I simply can't fathom how anyone can find that appealing to watch!

I messed around with the Deer / Elk and some positions are possible, but they suffer similar issues as the horse and cow do.  In that the model itself is somewhat limited in flexibility before it really starts to look horrible.

I think the deer also had issues with scale as well.  Memory is fuzzy since it's been months since I was messing with it, but I think alignment issues became a problem unless I matched the game scale for the deer / elk in Max to line up the animations. 

It would be funny to create secondary animations for the rabbits, foxes, and the like.   Instead of an idle where they're just milling about, they could be going at it like . . . well . . . rabbits instead :D

GENIUS!!! I never thought of something like that! Rather than make animations for them with your char, just make random events where you can come across them havin' at it with each other! (Quite common events, of course.)

:P

GENIUS!!! I never thought of something like that! Rather than make animations for them with your char, just make random events where you can come across them havin' at it with each other! (Quite common events, of course.)

That would be amazing but I dont think SL can really handle that, It has always seemed to me that it kinda freaks out if you leave an area when an animation is not finished. Its why I dont use the random sex mod any more.

That would be amazing but I dont think SL can really handle that, It has always seemed to me that it kinda freaks out if you leave an area when an animation is not finished. Its why I dont use the random sex mod any more.

Then just make it a static animation that includes both animals in the same mesh. It could be made so that when the animation has played for a certain amount of time, it could disappear and spawn two animals congruent with the ones in the animation. That way it doesn't rely on sexlab.

Some creature's really do need some love in the anim department.

The ones I can think of that need their own or more animations are (in no particular order):

Skeevers

Bears

Deer

Sabrecats

Goats

and I don't know if it's even possible, but Horkers?

Ugh, what's so special about wrinkly fucking draugr sex and slimy falmer and reiklings? I simply can't fathom how anyone can find that appealing to watch!

I agree totally but I dont judge...

I only like animal dongs..... :s

Its very simply, you just focus on female. No one wants those animations to jack off to draugar. They want to see their beatiful characters geting fucked, and draugar/falmer are the most comon monster enemy you encounter.

Hah, damn right :)

Its very simply, you just focus on female. No one wants those animations to jack off to draugar. They want to see their beatiful characters geting fucked, and draugar/falmer are the most comon monster enemy you encounter.

Hah, damn right :)

There are many thing I want to say to these comments but I dont want to be an jerk or start a flame war so I will leave it at this.

Not every one has the same sexual interests as you.

I for one think what or who is doing the fucking is just as important to my enjoyment as what or who is being fucked and zombies are not hot.

I for one think what or who is doing the fucking is just as important to my enjoyment as what or who is being fucked and zombies are not hot.

And yours, along with everyone elses', opinions on what or which creatures would be "hot" mean precisely jack shit.

The facts are simple:

1] Draugr and Falmer are exceedingly common enemies.

2] They also have basically no meaningful variety in animations - and what animations they have are antiquated.

By these virtues, they are in need of new animations arguably before any other creature.

I say arguably because there's also a case to be made for creatures that currently have no anims - like Dwemer automata, which are also fairly common, or the poor neglected and not too uncommon Skeever.

For what it's worth, I still vote Skeevers get first pass with a standard missionary pose that could be used for rape or consensual mods, then Draugr/Falmer get an oral suite to increase variety available to them, with Dwemer creatures following that, then a new set of Draugr/Falmer penetration anims. Hits all the critically lacking creatures, everybody wins except the crybabies who want more werewolves because they won't learn how to make their own anims.

But at the end of the day, what we want is irrelevant. Panic's got final say.

I don't know, I would think peoples opinions would be useful to mod makers and animators, maybe I am wrong.

I do think you are right about the skeevers, they could really use an animation.

Personally I would love to see at least one good animation for spiders but I am probably in the minority on that one.

I think spiders would need fix to their scaling, haven't checked latly but from what i remmber game can't decide if the enemy falls to "giant spider" or "small spider" category so they often are scaled incorectly and play wrong animation. I realy hope chaurus scaling will be fixed someday, one of my favorite animations :(

As for the skeevers the main problem i see is that there is not many animation start situations for them. You will prob never get defeated by skeevers (even on lvl 1). The animations would have to be consensual and used by player dominant mods (so far i know only 3). I personally don't just run around with matchmaker spell, find it very imersion breaking.

For dwemer automatons - would realy love to see them someday, so many posibilities. Dwemer were sick in the head, who knows what perverted machines they could invent :D

Sadly from what i remmber Panic stated some time ago that he is not intersted in inanimate objects.

And yours, along with everyone elses', opinions on what or which creatures would be "hot" mean precisely jack shit.

The facts are simple:

2] They also have basically no meaningful variety in animations - and what animations they have are antiquated.

By these virtues, they are in need of new animations arguably before any other creature.

I say arguably because there's also a case to be made for creatures that currently have no anims - like Dwemer automata, which are also fairly common, or the poor neglected and not too uncommon Skeever.

For what it's worth, I still vote Skeevers get first pass with a standard missionary pose that could be used for rape or consensual mods, then Draugr/Falmer get an oral suite to increase variety available to them, with Dwemer creatures following that, then a new set of Draugr/Falmer penetration anims. Hits all the critically lacking creatures, everybody wins except the crybabies who want more werewolves because they won't learn how to make their own anims.

I understand your reasoning, but draugrs are still fuckin' ugly as sin. What you're saying is like saying that because there's so much poop in the world, we should use is as body lotion or a food ingredient.

Problem with spider scaling is easy to get around, just avoid the mid sized spiders. Animations only work for the small and giant. I wonder if the new Creature Framework might be used in some way to deal with the spider scaling problem... might look a little odd but I bet it could be used to swap the large spider to the small spider mesh.

it would be nice if we could stay civil about what other people like

If you like X, vote for X. There is no reason to go out of your way to articulate why you think Y is shit, other than to start a fight.

...and no, I don't think such a debacle would be somehow "useful to modders"

With the console and hentai creatures, i dont think enemy frequency really matters. Panic has mentioned suggestions before but whatever panic decides to animate next will be good because hes a good animator. As far as enemies with a lot of bulk, there are a lot of creative ways to get around it. Like for bears especially could have an upsidedown oral grab bear hug that looks a little like this.

Subject2Host, on 14 Feb 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Jexsam, on 14 Feb 2015 - 05:03 AM, said:

pilfit, on 14 Feb 2015 - 04:46 AM, said:

The facts are simple:

I understand your reasoning, but draugrs are still fuckin' ugly as sin. What you're saying is like saying that because there's so much poop in the world, we should use is as body lotion or a food ingredient.

You could always invest in some cosmetic draugr mods. Lost of mods out there that change the appearance of draugrs, you just have to actually go looking for them.

Subject2Host, on 14 Feb 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Jexsam, on 14 Feb 2015 - 05:03 AM, said:

pilfit, on 14 Feb 2015 - 04:46 AM, said:

The facts are simple:

You could always invest in some cosmetic draugr mods. Lost of mods out there that change the appearance of draugrs, you just have to actually go looking for them.

I have actually done that before. However, there really isn't anything out there that makes them look more appealing. In fact, what mods there are for their appearance usually make them look worse! You know, more gore, such as in "Monster Mod".

I understand your reasoning,

Good, then-

but draugrs are still fuckin' ugly as sin. What you're saying is like saying that because there's so much poop in the world, we should use is as body lotion or a food ingredient.

If this is your response then you don't actually understand my reasoning and probably didn't even read my post.

Do you know that you can disable animations via Sexlab? Y'know, in case you don't like something? As in, if you don't like Draugr, you can... turn those animations off?

Draugr and Falmer are common. They need more animations. If you don't like that, fire up 3DSMax and make your own animations involving what you do like. Because you're at the mercy of the modders here, and if they decide they want Draugr, I guess it's a shit bath for you.

draugrs are still fuckin' ugly as sin. What you're saying is like saying that because there's so much poop in the world, we should use is as body lotion or a food ingredient.

Oh, I get it, youre using sexlab with default female and male Skyrim models!

I mean.... you do right? Why else would you call one thing ugly and the other one not.

li1hLgq.jpg

If your Skyrim Female does not look like that, then your argument is pointless and invalid.

Cmon folks, keep it nice.  This is Lovers Labs, we are supposed to be friendly here and we are not supposed to be judging others on what they like or don't like.

Here for your amusement is a post I made a long time ago about being defeated by Draugr:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19284-fnis-now-includes-creature-animations/?p=454570

(Replies here, that's a long dead thread)

draugrs are still fuckin' ugly as sin. What you're saying is like saying that because there's so much poop in the world, we should use is as body lotion or a food ingredient.

Oh, I get it, youre using sexlab with default female and male Skyrim models!

I mean.... you do right? Why else would you call one thing ugly and the other one not.

li1hLgq.jpg

If your Skyrim Female does not look like that, then your argument is pointless and invalid.

What the Hell did I say that could possibly suggest what body model I use? It kinda sounds like you didn't think that out too well.