Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

There's no need for that, there are already plenty of  good torials that explains the animating and exporting process :) 

(He explains what you need and how to use the different programs)

If you prefer to read, is this a great tutorial: http://www.nexusmods...?id=15238&pUp=1

When exporting creature animations i follow this tutorial: http://wiki.tesnexus...tions_in_Skyrim

is there any new progress for next animation?

I have been out of town visiting family these last two weeks, so I have not had anny time to work on the new animation set. But before I left, I was almost finished improving the old werewolf animations and making the new knotting animation (The remains some tweaking but I hope to have these ready in a few days). 

I've been unable to play the 2 reiklings animations. Everything else is working fine but no threesome from that particular creature. I asked in Hentai creatures but I as ignored. 

I can't help you with that, sorry (My skills is limited to animating).

I've been unable to play the 2 reiklings animations. Everything else is working fine but no threesome from that particular creature. I asked in Hentai creatures but I as ignored. 

Hentai Creatures can not start the threesome. Its limitted to a one on one approach. So with multiple participants you will have to use Matchmaker. Or maybe Defeat.

Hentai Creatures can not start the threesome. Its limitted to a one on one approach. So with multiple participants you will have to use Matchmaker. Or maybe Defeat.

Puppet Master mod is also works. Make two rieklings your puppets, then speak with one, tell him "lets find third..." and then point with spell on second reakling. Then, boom, you having fun with both of them.  :)

i hope things are ok with your family and i am happy to hear about the animation! :shy:

Thanks, They are all fine. My family lives on the other side of the country so when I have time to visit them, I'm there for a while. :)

Would just like to pop by and say again that the work Panic put into this mod is fantastic, and I'm loving all of it! :) Thanks!

Thank you, I'm glad you like them. :)

Yes, you can just replace the old ones since it doesnt add any additional stages,  just plop em into \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature  And Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature.  

Name the wherewolf ones "Werewolf_AggrDoggystyle_A2_S[1-4]"  and the character ones "Werewolf_AggrDoggystyle_A1_S[1-4]"

This may be a shot in the dark, but would it at all be possible to add animations for like a short bit of time after the orgasm that the canine animations would have the dog/wolf knotted and still tied to the victim after they had hopped off, like 2-3 cycles, not something insanely long, just something that would play that like the female would be laying there on the ground completely breathless while the dog/wolf waits to "pop" back out, using the Sexlab animation editor we could extend the number of times the cycles play so it would be more realistic and such, just asking to have it animated in the first place.

Pretty please <3

PS: Love the animations so far, keep up the great work :)

This may be a shot in the dark, but would it at all be possible to add animations for like a short bit of time after the orgasm that the canine animations would have the dog/wolf knotted and still tied to the victim after they had hopped off, like 2-3 cycles, not something insanely long, just something that would play that like the female would be laying there on the ground completely breathless while the dog/wolf waits to "pop" back out, using the Sexlab animation editor we could extend the number of times the cycles play so it would be more realistic and such, just asking to have it animated in the first place.

Pretty please <3

PS: Love the animations so far, keep up the great work :)

Thanks Norsewind :)  Regarding your question, I'm not sure how to do that :-/

So, lately I was thinking about the horse-animations, and I am curious to know if its actually possble at all, or if there is no hope to ever see it.

Currently there are 3 horse animations, with two being wonderfully "realistic", and one not so much (the horse doing the penetration). Now the only other way (I can think of) for a woman to enjoy a horse would be having her lying on some kind of bench or table while doing it. Or, alternatively, have some kind of harness attached to her and the horse supporting her head, back and feet (though even then I am not sure how that would fare under realistic conditions, but Skyrim is fantasy! :lol: )

Now I have no idea about modding or animating and can only assume its probably a lot more complicated or more work or both. But is it actually doable at all, adding such things when an animation starts? Making them "part" of the animation/char for the duration of the anim? Would be cool though... :angel:

Well you know, the other horse animation belongs to gone, you should ask him for remade the one, I think he is working on something but his last post was 2 weeks ago. But i agree If we have some furniture it would be possible to make some more realistic horse animation.

Panic again I have to say the improvements on the werewolf sex animations are great. you are surely dont waste time on them. monthly updates are better then fast updates with many animation bugs :). So all things are working fluenty.

What is your next plan ?

So, lately I was thinking about the horse-animations, and I am curious to know if its actually possble at all, or if there is no hope to ever see it.

Currently there are 3 horse animations, with two being wonderfully "realistic", and one not so much (the horse doing the penetration). Now the only other way (I can think of) for a woman to enjoy a horse would be having her lying on some kind of bench or table while doing it. Or, alternatively, have some kind of harness attached to her and the horse supporting her head, back and feet (though even then I am not sure how that would fare under realistic conditions, but Skyrim is fantasy! :lol: )

Now I have no idea about modding or animating and can only assume its probably a lot more complicated or more work or both. But is it actually doable at all, adding such things when an animation starts? Making them "part" of the animation/char for the duration of the anim? Would be cool though... :angel:

I'm not sure how, or if it at all possible to animate with props. One thing that can work is if someone creates a new version of the horse with a harness fixed to the body, so  if someone then make a animation for the PC that fits the harness, one can replace the normal horse model with the new mesh when the animation starts.

Well you know, the other horse animation belongs to gone, you should ask him for remade the one, I think he is working on something but his last post was 2 weeks ago. But i agree If we have some furniture it would be possible to make some more realistic horse animation.

Panic again I have to say the improvements on the werewolf sex animations are great. you are surely dont waste time on them. monthly updates are better then fast updates with many animation bugs :). So all things are working fluenty.

What is your next plan ?

Thanks Eradawn :)  My plan was (and are still) to make one or two new sets for the werewolve, but unfortunately i have began to feel a little burned outt, so i'm going to have to take a short break from animating. I'm going to keep people updated in this tread when I start again.

I'm not sure how, or if it at all possible to animate with props. One thing that can work is if someone creates a new version of the horse with a harness fixed to the body, so  if someone then make a animation for the PC that fits the harness, one can replace the normal horse model with the new mesh when the animation starts.

Could have the harness on the PC, working like a strap-on, maybe.

Great animations.  Can't wait to try them in-game,...they look great.  I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your boneslist.txt and template scene file for werewolves?

I've had trouble finding a good rig for HCT export. Thanks!

Thanks Arrok :)  I dont use Havok when exporting the werewolf animations, I use niftools. I follow this tutorial: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_animations_in_Skyrim  So I have no boneslist.txt for the werewolf. regarding the template scene file, sure, but I dont think it will be to anny use for you since it's only a file with the werewolf skeleton and a mesh, I haven't made anny rig for it. When i animate i only use HI solvers after i have posed the actors in the scene to keep arms / legs atached to the ground.

Thanks Panic,..this seems to be the favored method of exporting creature animations.