Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

pls help, i'f been scrollign trought tha pages trying to find my problem but i cant seem to find it so, il post it myself :P whenever i try to start an animation, the creature starts dry humping my idle standing body, any suggestions of what i might be missing ? (ps, after update animations wont start at all)

pls help, i'f been scrollign trought tha pages trying to find my problem but i cant seem to find it so, il post it myself :P whenever i try to start an animation, the creature starts dry humping my idle standing body, any suggestions of what i might be missing ? (ps, after update animations wont start at all)

Have you already instal it in FNIS too?

Guys, please post screens/gifs! Please, please, pretty please! They all look just amazing!  :)

attachicon.gifffffpanic.gif

Thanks Eradawn :)  My plan was (and are still) to make one or two new sets for the werewolve, but unfortunately i have began to feel a little burned outt, so i'm going to have to take a short break from animating. I'm going to keep people updated in this tread when I start again.

Don;'t get burned out please I love all the animations so much!!!!

attachicon.gifomgpanic.gif

Just curious what armor you are using in each of the gifs? The bottom gif, first part, looks like one of the Tera armor robes.

Guys, please post screens/gifs! Please, please, pretty please! They all look just amazing!  :)

Thanks Eradawn :)  My plan was (and are still) to make one or two new sets for the werewolve, but unfortunately i have began to feel a little burned outt, so i'm going to have to take a short break from animating. I'm going to keep people updated in this tread when I start again.

Just curious what armor you are using in each of the gifs? The bottom gif, first part, looks like one of the Tera armor robes.

If I'm not mistaken all of them are wearing Tera armors.

If I'm not mistaken all of them are wearing Tera armors.

Must be some edited versions of them however, as none of the Tera armors I use are seperate pieces, and in her gifs, she is still wearing the tops of them but the bottoms are missing. Thats what I'm mostly wondering about. Since alot of those armors look great except for the bottom halves.  I've managed to edit a few myself to remove the panties or the bottom, but a lot of them are 1 solid piece and I don't know how to remove them.

• 2 weeks later...

Added your new animations to MNC

Cool stuff. Glad to see you Back Panic!  :)

Hope to see more of your stuff soon! (more Giants..... and more Trolls.... and more Skeevers)

Btw, the tailanimations on Kajits still seem odd. This time they look like turned 180 degree...

You should make some animations for the Skeever! That'd be a new one, though there was one floating around a long time ago. It looks to be removed, but it'd be nice. Also, I'm pretty sure dentarr wouldn't mind adding it to More Nasty Critters if he's not that busy consider he even says it in his post since he's included the model. :P

Thanks everyone! :D

The new animation looks very good, good job :)  .

Can you please create a new animation for the animal, for that is not yet created? :blush:   For example, deer, skeever, goat.

Thanks. As for now, I have no plans to create animations for deers and goats, but it is possible I have to create animations for skeevers since there are so many who want this.

yes yes yES YES YES amazing i love you! The only thing that could make this better is something that cant be done anyway. If there was some kind of mask system so he could throatknot victims without it clipping. I doubt skyrim has that though.

lol, thanks :P  Yes, a masking system would be awesome.

Hi Panic, I hope you regained your animation drive after the well deserved break:)
There are any news on the female arousal animations?
It would be lovely to see them.

Thanks :)  I made two simpe animation based on skyrims female idle animations. (I have reupload my animation package and including them in a folder named Female arousal.) Since there was little demand for this type of animation, I made only these two but if there are someone who needs more of these, I can make more.

post-267278-0-83192600-1415142382_thumb.gif

You sir are a badass, no doubt about that.

Looking forward to your next ones.

Welcome back.

Spelled Werewolves wrong Panic ;) just saying unless your wondering where the Wherewolves are?

Derp *fixed*

Great to see you back in action Panic!

Btw what model is that on gifs? Seems similar to "sexlab werewolfs" one but smaller. I would love to get my hands on that becouse the cliping with sl werewolfs one is terrible, right shape bu simply to huge.

Thanks, You can get the model here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17027/?

Added your new animations to MNC

Cool stuff. Glad to see you Back Panic!  :)

Hope to see more of your stuff soon! (more Giants..... and more Trolls.... and more Skeevers)

Btw, the tailanimations on Kajits still seem odd. This time they look like turned 180 degree...

Strange :-/ I have re-exported the tail animations and updated the pack, maybe this helps?

You mean something that would turn part of the texture invisible without actually changing it otherwise?

well i meant more of just hiding mesh completely like a 2d mask, but that too, either way it doesnt seem to exist regularly in skyrim. And it would be even harder to do one for anywhere outside the characters throat and mouth that matches with the animation.

And yes I would also love to see a skeever. Was there really one before? I'd like to see it. My own suggestion, I dont think there is one yet of the character on their back and the creature face fucking them in a 69 position, is there? Trying to think of things I like that aren't just like other creature animations.

Panic thank you for the animations, it is a shame that nobody interested in the arousal animations as these would make women more realistic and lifelike.

I am sure if you would do more anims, they would be still used in the future as all the resources is being used sooner or later , just think about the scar/cut/dirt textures which were a brilliant work and they were just dumped to the bottom of loverslab site, then finally they have been used by the mod Apropos and together they gave a real immersive wear and tear experience.

I am sure that somebody will pick up on sexlab arousal soon and then they will need your animations.

I am passionate about this as just imagine as all the women in Skyrim would play different animations depending on their arousal level, from the " shy look to the side" kind of behavior to the " come here, I need to have sex right now" type of anims.

It would be sooo real. And finally all the sexlab mods would not be just like ohh here is the farmer daughter plowing the ground, BAMM now she is naked and in the middle of sex.

You all know what I am talking about.:)

One step further...just imagine as women would accept or refuse sex according to their arousal level.

That would be sooo immersive. A woman looking at you, licking her lips...you can be sure she will say yes if you ask her.

Crossed arms on the chest? Give up your hopes dragonborn.

I just can't uderstand when we have various quest and adventure sex mods, all the dialogue mods and they all appreciated and endorsed(:)) how something like this can be so underrated.