Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

View File

Hello everybody!

After a long time lurking I`ve decided to help out the Loverslab community with more animations. Right now I will focus on animating more creature on human animations, but later it is possible that i wil make more human on human interactions.

To be clear: This is a package for modders that only include creature and human animations. It is only useful to modders since the animations don't do anything without something to activate them.

New in V17

- Added 5 consensual horse oral animations, 3 build up and 2 diffrent climax animations (one in mouth and one facial).

Important! All animations from my pack (except horse penetration, the new dog and werewolf animations and the riekling animations) are included in sexlab. To trigger them you have to use Matchmaker, Defeat, or any other sexlab based initiator.

Dentarr have made a Pack that adds my missing animations (the new werewolf animations are not added) and lots more stuff to sexlab: http://www.loverslab...nasty-critters/

Remember to read Dentarr instructions carefully before installing this pack!

Animations are aligned to these creature models.

Wolves and dogs: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13014-horny-dogs-of-skyrim-husky-dog-wolf-deathhound/

Wherewolves: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17027/?

Rieklings, Giants, Trolls and Horses: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30562-creature-features/?do=findComment&comment=763726

Permissions: You can use this file however you like. I won't require credit, but I do appreciate it alot:) Feel free to rename, re-upload or change anything in this file if you want:)

If I rename and overwrite existing SexLab files and appropriate animation stages with these and run FNIS Generator shouldn't it then work fine for a "just a mod user" person like myself?  

Edit- And BTW, FANTASTIC! Some of these stages are just what I was looking for in rape animations since SexLab started

Thanks for the posetive comments=)

If I rename and overwrite existing SexLab files and appropriate animation stages with these and run FNIS Generator shouldn't it then work fine for a "just a mod user" person like myself?  

Edit- And BTW, FANTASTIC! Some of these stages are just what I was looking for in rape animations since SexLab started

I'm not sure but i think it might work, you can try but backup your files first!=)

Sweet mother of god... these are just - ugh I think I popped a nut! Can't wait to see the rest of them! Any chance you'll be doing Netch or Dwarven Centurion animations as well?

maybe, but I'm going to prioritize creatures that I feel is more "realistic" that a character end up in a situation with=)

Sorry for my bad english, im from noway=P

After a bit of script editing and replace werewolf holding animation:

Stage 1

wwolf1.jpg

Stage 2

wwolf4.jpg

Stage 3

wwolf3.jpg

Stage 3 again

wwolf.jpg

Stage 4

wwolf2.jpg

Looks really well done in game :cool: .

How did you do the scripting tweaks?  Im a bit of a noob.  As with when the dragon animation was initially rotated to 180 degrees of wrong, I tried editing the SSLCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex aswell as the source file inside Scripts.  It didnt work last time, not sure why I thought it would this time. 

Does it require going through the creation kit and actually modifying the Esm?

All i done was open the source file (sslcreatureanimationdefaults.psc) in notepad++, changed the werewolf holding entry rotate 180.0 to 0.0, saved, loaded sexlab up in CK, compiled sslcreatureanimationdefaults.psc script, renamed the animations files, ran fnis, went in-game, rebuilt sexlab (reset everything), done.

I had to move my char (or werewolf) alot because they are on top of each other as i had only changed the rotation and not the position, as i only wanted to test it out.

ps, make sure you backup the scripts

All i done was open the source file (sslcreatureanimationdefaults.psc) in notepad++, changed the werewolf holding entry rotate 180.0 to 0.0, saved, loaded sexlab up in CK, compiled sslcreatureanimationdefaults.psc script, renamed the animations files, ran fnis, went in-game, rebuilt sexlab (reset everything), done.

I had to move my char (or werewolf) alot because they are on top of each other as i had only changed the rotation and not the position, as i only wanted to test it out.

Hello,

I tried to compile the .psc in Creation Kit but got a bunch of error messages like

Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(22,45): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(39,23): GetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist

Can you help me out, what am I doing wrong?

Hello,

I tried to compile the .psc in Creation Kit but got a bunch of error messages like

Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(22,45): GetName is not a function or does not exist
Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(39,23): GetVoiceType is not a function or does not exist

Can you help me out, what am I doing wrong?

Here's a little checklist for anything

1 - Be sure to download the latest skse

2 - Verify that the source files actually are in the source folder from the script/source in the data folder even if you use mod organizer.

2 - Same for the sexlab plugin you must have the source in your data/script/folder

3 - Last skyui source file in the source folder (I alway forget them :3)

And then try again, maybe...

Might I suggest posting this as a Download, so that it won't get lost somewhere in the Forums. There, your terrific work will see better exposure.

Thanks. Yes That's a good idea, but i don't know how to move my post to the download section=/

I don't think you can but in this case I don't think anyone would get mad if you made another topic for this. Also once it is up you make a request to have this one locked or deleted by sending a PM to a moderator or making a post in this thread Link

Edit: Excellent work btw we can always use more animators.

Might I suggest posting this as a Download, so that it won't get lost somewhere in the Forums. There, your terrific work will see better exposure.

Thanks. Yes That's a good idea, but i don't know how to move my post to the download section=/

I don't think you can but in this case I don't think anyone would get mad if you made another topic for this. Also once it is up you make a request to have this one locked or deleted by sending a PM to a moderator or making a post in this thread Link

Edit: Excellent work btw we can always use more animators.

Thanks, but it looks like I do not have permission to create a topic in the download section. I guess it's because i recently made this account.

Creatures that sorely need some sex content IMO

#1 the Netch (Dragonborn DLC)

600px-DB-creature-Bull_Netch.jpg

Pretty self explanatory if you watch enough Japanese stuff

#2 Ogre from Skyrim Monster Mod

Ogre.png

Since its from another mod itself I understand why it isn't utilized...but I'm thinking you could have some fun (kind of) replaying scenes from Ikusa Otome Valkyrie with one of these.

And yes 

#3- Succubus

succubus_by_felsus-d4zv8ri.jpg

Though I don't believe there's any mod that fills the game with succubi that have more monster like forms as of yet 

Thanks, but it looks like I do not have permission to create a topic in the download section. I guess it's because i recently made this account.

It's not done by starting a topic you have to click the downloads button in the upper right side side where it says forums,downloads,blogs, members. Once you click that you will see an option to upload ,click that to upload your mod and to pick where you want it to show up. No one has permission to make a direct topic in the downloads area.