14 minutes ago, merManc said:

Ah. If you're playing Skyrim SE, then you presumably won't just have a different pex file, but also a different mod entirely. The DD SE support thread is here, so that might be the best place to ask.

I just double checked. The source files from both this LE version and the DD SE version are exactly the same. I always assumed that the script files are interchangeable between LE and SE.

I just found a workaround for my CTD issue. I changed some settings in my ControlMap.txt file to enable the "Forward" movement that the function is calling for on gamepad. Then I set the button combination to one I'm unlikely to use in normal gameplay. Works just fine now. no need to edit the script file anymore. Thanks everyone for trying to help.

6 hours ago, thomastm said:

When NPC equip DD on my PC (DCL) it didn't wear it, I have to drop & pick up the DD to equip it. Do you guys think it cost by IEQUIP?

IEquip is known to mess with how DD operates, I think there's a fix floating around somewhere but I don't have a link for it

I've posted before regarding the issue with the bound sex filter not working correctly since DD 4.3 was released. While my character was locked in either an Arm/Elbowbinder, Yoke or Pet Suit I would not get the bound sex scene animations in 4.3. The bound sex filter did work properly in 4.2 with the aforementioned devices except for the Pet Suit as there weren't bound sex animations yet.

And yes, the bound sex filter worked just fine in 4.2 with non-DD based mods such as SexLab Eager NPCs, SexLab Survival and even Match Maker. With 4.3 however, the bound sex filter was no longer working with the mods mentioned. The filter only seemed worked properly with Cursed Loot and not other mods, not even other DD-based mods like Laura's Bondage Shop for the few sex scenes it has.

Now that I've gotten around to installing the full versions of 4.3a I have tried testing the bound sex filter again. As with 4.3 the Arm/Elbowbinder animations weren't working for any mod other than Cursed Loot, the same goes for the new Pet Suit animations. However I have noticed the Yoke animations are working properly for other mods again like it used to before 4.3, even non-DD mods.

I did quick testing with Match Maker and was able to get the proper Yoke-sex animations, I even tried with Eager NPCs and the Yoke animations also worked correctly. I've attached a log where I was testing sex scenes while bound with Match Maker using an Amrbinder, a Yoke and a Pet Suit. I did remove extraneous stuff such as SLA stuff, lines pertaining to SexLab stripping, DD SetAnimGroup when equipping/un-equipping heavy bondage and Match Maker positioning stuff.

I tried dividing the log into sections with first showing the bound sex animations being registered on start-up. The second was an attempt to start a sex scene with an Armbinder. This scene would not use a bound sex animation and forcibly switched to a standard SexLab aggressive animation. The third section has a scene that was started while my character was locked in a Yoke. The bound sex filter worked properly here and forcibly switched to a Yoke-sex animation. I also tried to cycle through animations but it seems when the bound sex filter is working correctly it prevents that.  The fourth and final section had a sex scene that was started while locked in a Pet Suit, as with the Armbinder the bound sex filter was not working and the scene forcibly chose an aggressive animation from SexLab.

Once again these quick tests were done using Match Maker and DD 4.3a. The bound sex filter for Yoke animations appeared to be working correctly but not for the Armbinder and Pet Suit. While not in the log Yoke animations also worked correctly for scenes triggered by Eager NPCs.  I know some will try and say the bound sex filter just won't work with non-DD mods but they worked correctly before in 4.2 with non-DD mods. Only the Yoke animations seem to be working now in 4.3a with non-DD mods. The bound sex filter seems to work fine with Cursed Loot but does not seem to work correctly with the scant few sex scenes from Laura's Bondage Shop, a DD-based mod no less.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi all,

I had the misfortune of having the motherboard die on my pc that I was playing Skyrim on. Damn shame as I bought it 2 years ago and the warranty only just expired.

However, I saved the hard drive  and copied all my game files on to my win 10 laptop. The 1 problem I have now is with player's mouth not opening when gags are equipped. I reinstalled mfgconsole and changed settings in SL MCM but haven't got it to work yet, can anyone help with this?

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

Hi all,

I had the misfortune of having the motherboard die on my pc that I was playing Skyrim on. Damn shame as I bought it 2 years ago and the warranty only just expired.

However, I saved the hard drive  and copied all my game files on to my win 10 laptop. The 1 problem I have now is with player's mouth not opening when gags are equipped. I reinstalled mfgconsole and changed settings in SL MCM but haven't got it to work yet, can anyone help with this?

Sorry to hear about that motherboard.

As for gags, there's a problem with them in DDi 4.3a. An unofficial fix has been posted earlier in the topic, but it will require you to get hold of a script file from the 4.3 version and overwrite the problem script in 4.3a. The details are here:

51 minutes ago, merManc said:

As for gags, there's a problem with them in DDi 4.3a. An unofficial fix has been posted earlier in the topic, but it will require you to get hold of a script file from the 4.3 version and overwrite the problem script in 4.3a. The details are here:

Thank you. ?

The last 2 hours a tried to figure out, how the difficulty level of DDi are working. Especially the cooldown part of the mod. Important: the following explanation attempt will assume we have a key. Here is what I understand reading some scripts and the esm:

The cooldownmodifier is a calculation from the mcm Setting. The length of the list (default 9) is shortend by 1 and divided by 2. Result is the median in the script and should be 4. There is a fixed modifer in the script: 0.9. This modifier is divided by the calcualted median resulting in 0.225 and is called Steplength. The Steps itself are calculated from the mcmValue set minus the median. Default is 4 (Kinky) minus 4 resulting in zero.

Last the returned value val is calculated. Depending on the bolean value it is 1+(x*y) or 1-(x*y). Let´s go with the unlock cool downtimer. The bolean is false. We go with the calculation 1-(0*0.225) resulting in 1. This value is returned to the calling function.

Am I correct this far?

Next Function. I want to know if I´m able to make an Unlockattempt (canmakeunlockattempt).

The hours between two unlockattempts is calculated with the in the esm set UnlockCooldown muliplied by the cooldownmodifier. Let´s assume we have a bra. In the esm 10 is set. 10*1=10. Working. Why is it not working for a belt? Same UnlockCooldown in the esm.

Or did I have this much bad  luck, that the belt is opening in approx 25 attempts without hassle?

btw: The UnlockCooldown is only set for belts and bras. Any other restraint don´t have this property in the esm.

Maybe anybody else could try if he/she is able to confirm my observation? I really want to know if I made a mistake or only the bra has a working cooldownmodifier. My belts all open immediately. Every normal restraint has a cooldown between two attempts of zero.

The lockrepair and struggle attempts have a value, because there is a float property set in the script itself >0.0 (EscapeCooldown is 2.0 and RepairCooldown is set to 4.0). These values are never changed in the esm.

Only the UnlockValue is set to zero and will change only using a belt or a bra, if I read the esm correct. But still I can only tell for the bra, because the belt will open every time I have a key, for whatever reason.

Why did I make this? Because I want to influence the Cooldown between the opening attempts with a key and not only for the bra but for all restraints. As it is now the cooldown feature for keys is pretty useless. For most items you just need keys and can make as many unlockattempts as you want without having to wait.

Edit: The belts in integration don´t have the UnlockCooldown property in the esm, neither have the bras. But the script belongs to integration. Some of the DDx bras and belts have the UnlockCooldown set in the esm.

@Rogwar002 I'm going Skyrim LE, will set difficulty of DD all to kinky. Level 1 character - tele to Laura Bondage Shop - just in case i will brake the lock.

How much repetitions you want for BRA & BELT or just tell you after wich attempt i unlocked belt?

Run 1:

BRA: succesfull removal after 9'th attempt (lockpick)

BELT: umm... wth?! succesfull after 1'st attempt (lockpick) - no it can't be true, makinr run no.2

Run 2:

BRA: 7'th run - broke the lock - repairing, continue... 15'th attempt so far no good... 18'th attempt succesfull!

BELT: checking now... (sitting in chair to bypass animation)... 4'th attempt picking lock succesfull! - going to run no.3

Run 3:

BRA: checking now... 7th no good, but no breaking, continue... 10'th attempt succesfull !

BELT: checking now... 8'th attepmt still no good, continue... 14'th attempt no good, continue... 22'th attemp i don't think i can make it but continue... 27'th attempt still restrained getting boring... lol 35'th attempt no good... :O nope - sorry i'm resigning at 40'th attempt FAILED.

Did it proove something - or did not - idk. Third run i couldn't free myself by lockpicking the belt. I'm however not trying after 40'th repetition of lockpicking the belt. Sorry.

EDIT: Playing windowed mode Skyrim LE. Using: Better MessageBox Controls - without it my keyboard wouldn't work on messageboxes , also No Boring Sleep-Wait Menu - allows to wait in hours or days if needed ?

Each unsuccessful attempt - waited for 2 hours... I was editing this post when making repetitions.

10 hours ago, piotsze said:

I'm going Skyrim LE, will set difficulty of DD all to kinky. Level 1 character - tele to Laura Bondage Shop - just in case i will brake the lock.

How much repetitions you want for BRA & BELT or just tell you after wich attempt i unlocked belt?

What I read in your post is, my skyrim randomizer is a bitch :) Ok. We knew that already. You had unlock failures for the belt. Yesterday my belt opened more than 20 times in a row immediately. Seems to be just fucked up.

But I always used a key. Only the key will use the UnlockCooldown feature. This floating variable is by default 0 hours and could be changed in an Armor piece in the esm.

I never used a lookpick. The Lockpick does make use of the EscapeCooldown variable. The scripts always use a predefiend floating variable (2.0 hours). If this variable is set in the armor piece (e.g. in the esm), I think it would change.

I have a better understanding now. Thank you.

The UnlockCooldown is implemented but almost usesless. Only very less items have a property set. Right know I only found 4 items having the property: Gold and silver belts and bras. Same for EscapeCooldown. Not a single item has his own property. Only the default value is used. A pity, because the MCM is suggesting a difficulty which is not there.

But knowing this, I can manipulate my own as long as the Kimyslices for DDi/DDx are occupied with DCL 9.0 ;)

1 hour ago, SullenMan said:

there is the problems with animations that change the player’s movements (armbinder and others device) after loading save or change the location of the hand and body play standard animations.
can anybody give advice on how to fix this?

Install new version of FNIS 7.5 from nexus and generate animations again with fnis. This solved it for me. Also sometimes it happens that once putted Armbinder on my character - this changed my animation of sprinting to be like in Armbinder, but without armbinder being on my character. She just sprinted with arms-togheter-like behind back. Only one solution to stop this was to put armbinder again on my character, than remove the armbinder.

EDIT: I think that i had this problem when using DDi + DCL + Shout Like a Virgin altogether.

49 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

I have an issue with devices underneath. My armor is equipped but some didn’t show up. What should i do

MCM Devious Devices -> Devices Underneath (1) -> Item Hider: is set to default "Device Hider + Long Hair slot (41)". You can change it to "None (Disabled)".

But this however will give you clipping with armor packs.

3 hours ago, SullenMan said:

there is the problems with animations that change the player’s movements (armbinder and others device) after loading save or change the location of the hand and body play standard animations.
can anybody give advice on how to fix this?

Do you have slaverun? It didn't work with latest DD 4.2+ without a patch (download link in that mod comments).

52 minutes ago, piotsze said:

MCM Devious Devices -> Devices Underneath (1) -> Item Hider: is set to default "Device Hider + Long Hair slot (41)". You can change it to "None (Disabled)".

But this however will give you clipping with armor packs.

I tried but it still doesn’t work on Penuma armor i cant equip the belt. Can you be more specific about the slot

1 hour ago, sollego2468 said:

I tried but it still doesn’t work on Penuma armor i cant equip the belt. Can you be more specific about the slot

Search result for "Penuma" gave me: Penumbra Armor or Pneuma Armor for Skyrim SE. Which one do you use - i will download it and check it on my config.

Item Slots used in Skyrim: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number - i think i can't be more specific than that.

EDIT: This is not correct thread to report such problems - if you are on Skyrim Special Edition. There is a separate forum thread to do that. It's there - CLICK ME.

However i have tested Pneuma Armor for Skyrim SE with Devious Devices BETA for Skyrim SE. This is a problem because some parts of this "fancy" Pneuma Armor uses item slots which are used by Devious Devices integral mechanisms.

What i bellieve you want to have is to use this armor with Devious Devices SE BETA. No problems to do that. But you will need to go to MCM Devious Devices -> Devices Underneath (1) - again. And set completly everything to "None". Like that:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.7eb3fda6d2dd4bbf2e4f4f5cf9ba82d9.pngScreenShot2.png.63dc468c93a023fd77db4a10d42f2b6f.png

Proof for that it is working:

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.1b55138086b434d3c3d63154bba600bf.png

On 10/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, merManc said:

You can also use these files. Modified the source file as per description and recompiled the file. As it only fixes a bug I'm not sure why the users didn't upload the file in the first place. So here it is.

Gag effect patch.7z