Site Feedback

9 hours ago, belegost said:

What's with the recent influx of 2-post accounts, that first make a thread asking some loosely mod-related question, then quote their own post and inject some suspicious links into the quoted text?

"Who knows what evil lurks within the hearts of men? The Shadow knows."

It would appear to be prudent to avoid any such posts. The Staff has taken them down (usually) when they've been reported. (After all, not everything that looks suspicious is a trap ... yeah, right.)

none of the filters work for me on this site; doesnt matter whether it's oblivion, skyrim, fallout, anyone i go to no matter what filter i pick it never changes. The page will refresh but it will stay on recently updated, even though it shows my new selection iin the filters. if i pick most downloaded the first one has hundreds of thousands and the next mod has only 500 so i know its not right. anyone else have this issue?

Spoiler
On 2/17/2023 at 6:36 AM, isthisevenskyrim said:

there seems to be a problem with sorting categories, any of them when sort by highest rated, most downloaded or new there is no change in the list, a few others have this problem as well is there a fix? 

On 2/17/2023 at 8:43 AM, Mister X said:

Just tested it, can confirm. Doesn't matter how you want to sort, the list stays sorted by "Recently updated"

On 2/17/2023 at 4:55 PM, PECO. said:

I've already reported it on the Discord not so long ago. Apparently, the sorting widget was updated and been acting like this ever since.

BTW, it strangely only affects main categories, sub category pages can be still sorted just fine, so it's probably a bug, which hopefully will be corrected in a future update.

12 hours ago, j172 said:

none of the filters work for me on this site; doesnt matter whether it's oblivion, skyrim, fallout, anyone i go to no matter what filter i pick it never changes. The page will refresh but it will stay on recently updated, even though it shows my new selection iin the filters. if i pick most downloaded the first one has hundreds of thousands and the next mod has only 500 so i know its not right. anyone else have this issue?

Yes, it's already reported. Sadly, still can confirm that on my end, too, no change of sorting works. Apparently even the subcategories are now affected

4 hours ago, Mister X said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, it's already reported. Sadly, still can confirm that on my end, too, no change of sorting works. Apparently even the subcategories are now affected

That's a big problem that should be fixed asap, not being able to sort is not good.

16 hours ago, ProximaMidnight said:

Clearing it does not fix the issue but switching the theme from Carbon to IPB Light fixes it. There might be something broken with the code for the Carbon theme.

image.png.734ef1134a485a53c802a13e60ce2da8.png

Carbon theme is working fine here (using FF)

Any issues currently regarding the white theme (IPB Light)? It's showing as plain HTML.

Only the default carbon working for me atm. Clearing the browser cache, changing between the 2 themes and trying with another browser didn't make any difference.

On 3/11/2023 at 2:27 PM, maxedout said:

Any issues currently regarding the white theme (IPB Light)? It's showing as plain HTML.

Only the default carbon working for me atm. Clearing the browser cache, changing between the 2 themes and trying with another browser didn't make any difference.

Likewise here.  I was wondering why the stylesheet was broken for the site. Never occurred to me it might be just one theme affected.

I am forever grateful for this fantastic site. Thank you.

Any way to improve the speed of access to the messaging system? I am stuck looking at a spinning blue circle for what feels like (to quote Spongbob Squarepants) "One Eternity Later."  Just as I doze off, the messages box arrives.

Thanks!

please change cloudflare to something good cloudflare they have bad verification and i see it alot or please put a better verification then the buggy and the worse verification by cloudflare and feel free to use there server just please do ot use there own verification

LL´s speed performance is again calming down these days, comparable with a train arriving to the railway station....the overall response is randomly more or less SLOW now, causing errors or simply stuckin´ longer time inside of a single task.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

LL´s speed performance is again calming down these days, comparable with a train arriving to the railway station....the overall response is randomly more or less SLOW now, causing errors or simply stuckin´ longer time inside of a single task.

+1