Site Feedback

He also left a post in the show yourself thread.

I would politely ask for lifetime banishment as this is like the 4th incident with this guy, Flaming other members, Using Christianity icons and language, two post in Sex Hunger thread today of the same imagery, Rude and inflammatory posts and behavior.

I have not had an issue with this user in a couple of months, don't know what set him off today.

11 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Handled, although not with a perma-ban - that's Ashal's prerogative.

> Wish you guys have more power especially in this area, although permanent ban should be in agreement with Boss and other moderators (consensus). That's what i think.

16 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Handled, although not with a perma-ban - that's Ashal's prerogative.

4 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

Wish you guys have more power especially in this area, although permanent ban should be in agreement with Boss and other moderators (consensus).

I have already been told discussing the rules is Taboo, I respect all the Moderators, and Ashal, thank you all for this Site and the time spent Moderating can't be pleasant sometimes!

That said when a user agrees to the rules to Join LL then Flagrantly violates those rules, violates the rules on posting, violates the rules on threads, violates users Private Message boxes with threats using Christian terminology, threatens another user with harm, they should be Banned for Life.

And that was all done yesterday in one hour, you cannot tell me that was not a Premeditated attack.

As I stated earlier I do not have a clue as to what set the character off, all of a sudden Doing the screw came loose. As far as I can tell, I refuse to visit his page, he only came here to start trouble. All these things should factor into your decisions on LL rule violation.

Thank You for your time and consideration.

Edited by Sir Bron

Hey. I remember there was a time when all you needed to log in on LL was username and password, now it asks e-mail and password. I know it's been a while since that change, but I never had issues until a month or so ago, I was logged off from my old user account and had to create new one, because of new authorization procedure. Is there a chance to salvage the old user account or it's gone forever (it is somewhat dear to me, I was a member since 2011) ?

I just wanted to say Thank You to @Ashal for the Website and also say Thanks to the Moderators @BruceWayne @DoctaSax @myuhinny @CPU & @Psalam for all the work you do.

I was posting the other day and reminded myself that I often take this site, and the use of for granted.

It's easy to let the Site become one of the things in life that one "Expects" to be there.

A big Thank you,   Thank You to you all.

браво.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there's any reason to search a file you're already on; and hitting it by accident and having to wait for the search cooldown is just annoying. On file pages I think it would be a lot more helpful if this defaulted to search everywhere or if it could search the related topic instead.

image.png

On 6/12/2023 at 9:50 PM, bees guy said:

I don't think there's any reason to search a file you're already on; and hitting it by accident and having to wait for the search cooldown is just annoying. On file pages I think it would be a lot more helpful if this defaulted to search everywhere or if it could search the related topic instead.

image.png

While I don't dispute that Everywhere might make a better default, I find the search a file is probably the one I use most. I mostly use it one of two ways. The first is on a discussion Thread where I know I've seen something in the past but I don't remember exactly when. By typing in key words I can usually find it (and when I can't it's usually because my memory has tricked me not because the search didn't work). The second reason for using it is to answer a question about a mod. I go on to the Help Thread associated with the mod and type in my "issue". That prevents me from asking a question that's been asked and answered on A Thread a dozen times already.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

The second reason for using it is to answer a question about a mod. I go on to the Help Thread associated with the mod and type in my "issue". That prevents me from asking a question that's been asked and answered on A Thread a dozen times already

One in a million...

On 6/3/2023 at 11:22 PM, Sir Bron said:

I just wanted to say Thank You to @Ashal for the Website and also say Thanks to the Moderators @BruceWayne @DoctaSax @myuhinny @CPU & @Psalam for all the work you do.

I was posting the other day and reminded myself that I often take this site, and the use of for granted.

It's easy to let the Site become one of the things in life that one "Expects" to be there.

A big Thank you,   Thank You to you all.

браво.gif

> Without LL police there would be a chaos here

giphy.gif?cid=36b14fac28sfxxhtsoc1y5zv1oovyaozc2x1x7zum3vqewzt&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
6 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I beg you to answer me if it is possible to fix it or not, but please, don't let me (wrongly?) assume you don't care enough to inform me about the problem I have: Why can't I see @Sir Bron's threads that i follow in my profile wall like I can see the others? If it can't be fix, just tell me so and I'll understand. Thank you.:classic_smile:

> That's my question too.? Some of threads with my posts are no visible directly in the activity list on my profile. (even when I'm logged in) 
@Evaloves4 To make your fave topic visible: => click on the "See my activity" button and then "Posts" in the tab placed on the left side of website.?

Edited by smartfon
13 minutes ago, smartfon said:

> That's my question too.? Some of threads with my posts are no visible directly in the activity list on my profile. (even when I'm logged in) 
@Evaloves4 To make your fave topic visible: => click on the "See my activity" button and then "Posts" in the tab placed on the left side of website.?

> Thanks, but my posts in those threads aren't listed/visible in "see my activity"

Edited by Evaloves4

So I don't use the site search much,I usually just talk,but noticed it seem a bit wonky,I use a Darkest Dungeon topic a lot (like +340 pages) and when I search something on it,it only show me the last 24h results,even tho it show a lot more if searched via google.

Just wondering if its by design or just something being worked on

Edited by SoulOfMod
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Not sure if there been any work on this site over the last couple of weeks, but for some reason no matter what browser i use but this site seems to take forever to load any pages, even more so if it has anything to download or screenshot and blog pages, the blog pages always seem to take a while to load anyway due to the amount of pics it needs to load onto the page but over the last couple of weeks its been really bad, I have a 5gig internet connection and i only have this issue on this site and like i said before even more so over the last 2/3 weeks.

Just a word....

Every weekend I get signed out like every 2-3 minutes.

It is frustrating, does not happen during the week day. Don't be saying it is my ISP as it only happens here and on the weekends.

Not complaining at you, but to you.

What's up with this issue?

Thank You.

On 7/10/2023 at 11:02 AM, denver25 said:

Hi, Not sure if there been any work on this site over the last couple of weeks, but for some reason no matter what browser i use but this site seems to take forever to load any pages, even more so if it has anything to download or screenshot and blog pages, the blog pages always seem to take a while to load anyway due to the amount of pics it needs to load onto the page but over the last couple of weeks its been really bad, I have a 5gig internet connection and i only have this issue on this site and like i said before even more so over the last 2/3 weeks.

Yeah, the performance of this site (and only this site) has been pretty poor on my end too. I'm not sure what the problem is though. 

What happened to the Users Profile - downloads / files tab? Made it extremely easy to find users submitted downloads, now have to scroll through pages of posts.

Could this feature please be re-implemented or if an issue atm with this function all good ?

38 minutes ago, Jim__ said:

What happened to the Users Profile - downloads / files tab? Made it extremely easy to find users submitted downloads, now have to scroll through pages of posts.

Could this feature please be re-implemented or if an issue atm with this function all good ?

Good catch. It's happened before and I'm sure that Ashal will quickly get it restored. In the meantime let me give you this minimally longer workaround. 

1) Go to the author's profile page.

2) On the right side, just below the cover photo is a tab: "see their activity". Click on it.

3) Now, on the left side of the page is a new column listed "all activity". Scroll down this until you find "files" (immediately below "downloads"). Click on it.

Now you're back where you wanted to be.

3 hours ago, Jim__ said:

It should be back now.

----

Back to top button should be back now as well, though looks a little different now.