Site Feedback

Hey, as of talking about missing and re-implemented features: I really liked the option to ignore certain topics. At least for me that was especially useful to keep my personalized Activity Feed more clean ^^

Is there any chance we might get this feature again, too? Please? And if it's still there and I just missed where to find it, is someone so nice to put me in the right direction? ^^

13 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

There is something wrong with uploading the pictures again. Uploading is incredibly slow and most of the time broken, I have to re-enter FF if I want to upload them and sometimes it doesn't help, like refreshing the page.

I have noticed this as well, I do not have to refresh, images load slower than they used to, and I have had failures too. Failed to upload.

Sometimes, and I do not like this method, I have to Drag and Drop. If loading the normal way does not work I try the D&D.

58 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I have noticed this as well, I do not have to refresh, images load slower than they used to, and I have had failures too. Failed to upload.

Sometimes, and I do not like this method, I have to Drag and Drop. If loading the normal way does not work I try the D&D.

> It is fixed now.

On 1/26/2023 at 12:05 PM, CPU said:

If you do not abuse, for example just telling you are part of the community is OK, telling you are sponsored by LLab it is not, then just grab the official logo and use it.

that'll work

stay tight, man

and thanks ?

Is it possible to get rid of the function that Blog entrys gets pushed back to the Blog Entries sub on the main page when edited?

In all honesty there are a few people that piss me off regularly and I'm sure I am not the only one that feels that way. 

Edited by Gukahn
1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Is it possible to get rid of the function that Blog entrys gets pushed back to the Blog Entries sub on the main page when edited?

In all honesty there are a few people that piss me off regularly and I'm sure I am not the only one that feels that way. 

> I also don't like that since I often edit my blog entry because I don't see mistakes when I should. Because of that, people might think I am always pushing my blog entry to the top 9. :classic_blush:

11 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I also don't like that since I often edit my blog entry because I don't see mistakes when I should. Because of that, people might think I am always pushing my blog entry to the top 9. :classic_blush:

Nah, never found you editing 10 sometimes  even more  entrys on a single day like I do see at least two people doing often, they don't fix things. They just push them like they get paid for it. You good Eva?

Edited by Gukahn

Ok, here goes my ask...

Please...

We need more likes, kudos, thumbs up icon lower left corner of each post. 

20 per day is not enough for the amount of postings some of us react to.

You do want reactions or the icon would not be there in the first place.

I and others have to place a whole new comment with a :thumbsup: icon when we run out of the per diem, would you rather have the wasted column space or to please give us more? 

I could use far more than what you allow us, and know others who would use more than that, if it is harmful to the site an explanation would go a long way.

SB

3 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

Ok, here goes my ask...

Please...

We need more likes, kudos, thumbs up icon lower left corner of each post. 

20 per day is not enough for the amount of postings some of us react to.

You do want reactions or the icon would not be there in the first place.

I and others have to place a whole new comment with a :thumbsup: icon when we run out of the per diem, would you rather have the wasted column space or to please give us more? 

I could use far more than what you allow us, and know others who would use more than that, if it is harmful to the site an explanation would go a long way.

SB

+ 1

8 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

The limit's in place to prevent upvote spam. However, if you support LL on SubscribeStar, you'll get a hundred likes/kudos per day.

I have spoke of that before, that site is labelled and everyone at my bank would know and gossip about where I am sending money. I live in a very small community who have nothing better to do than trade gossip and stab each other in the back, In their High and Mighty ********* way. Praise ***. (Sarcasm)

I would be a supporter if the option came like playboy mags used to be sent, they were mailed in a plain manila envelope.

Edited by Sir Bron
10 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

The limit's in place to prevent upvote spam.

I don't understand the principal here. Upvote spam??

12 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

if you support LL on SubscribeStar, you'll get a hundred likes/kudos per day.

If I pay to be a supporter I can "Spam" all I want?

7 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I have spoke of that before, that site is labelled and everyone at my bank would know and gossip about where I am sending money. I live in a very small community who have nothing better to do than trade gossip and stab each other in the back, In their High and Mighty ********* way. Praise ***. (Sarcasm)

I would be a supporter if the option came like playboy mags used to be sent, they were mailed in a plain manila envelope.

> Completely agree about the need for discretion. It's nobody's business where we invest our money. can you imagine our parents and some other people finding out that I support LL? They will have a heart attack and we'll have a family conflict. These things should be more private.