5 hours ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

This is great! You're really taking this a few steps further with volume equalization and word specific corrections, keep it up!

Thanks! I'm trying to do everything I can at the batch level short of giving voices individual attention, since it's scalable. 

Here's an example of corrected vs non corrected voice lines:

"This unreliable clothes item is not fit for purpose. I will punish and discipline my slave with an armbinder."

Ar_CorrectedModel.wavAr_Uncorrected.wav

If you are accepting requests I would like the voices for the Sexy Bandit Captives and Sexlab Dibella Cult.

Sadly the mod Sexy Bandit Captives was removed by the author and is in update for a long time but maybe you have the mod in your pc.

I am on  Skyrim SE btw.

8 hours ago, Herowynne said:

On the subject of requests - voiced dialogue for Sexlab Defeat SSE would be great!

There is a link in the description that leads to a page that has it.

On 7/1/2021 at 1:04 AM, executaball said:

I've listed the mod voice packs that @DoubleCheeseburger created and manages on his thread, I won't be making voice packs of these mods so you can find them on his thread:

Reveal hidden contents

Skooma Whore

SexLab Survival

Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo

SLSF Fame Comments

Spank That Ass

SexLab Defeat (Baka Edition)

Prison Overhaul Patched

BaboDialogue

SexLab Romance

SexLab Solutions

SexLab Confabulation

SexLab Eager NPCs

SexLab Horrible Harassment Expansion

SexLab Approach Redux

Slave Girls by hydragorgon

SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping

Make Skyrim Straight Again

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

Unless of course, you don't use Baka Edition~

Edited by Meladiator
Missing Context
8 hours ago, Herowynne said:

On the subject of requests - voiced dialogue for Sexlab Defeat SSE would be great!

Yeah like Meladiator said there is already a release for Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition on DoubleCheeseburger's thread. I believe there are no voice differences between the Baka edition and the latest normal SSE edition, so you might be able to use it even if you don't use Baka Edition (I think Baka Edition is just animation and some keyword checking edits)

10 minutes ago, Meladiator said:

Your simple slavery voice patch links go to the opposite page, your SE voice patch link goes to the LE download, and vice versa.

Knew something was wrong when I couldn't get vortex to recognize it as a light plugin and saw it had the LE prefix...

Thanks! Fixed ? I had the prefixes first thing in every file in case something like this happened ~ 

On 7/2/2021 at 11:32 AM, Sucker343 said:

Troubles of Heroine

Yeah I was looking to do that sometime soon. Only thing is as I recall that mod had some spelling / grammar issues? I think there's someone in the thread providing fixes though, not sure how well it's been polished up right now. 

19 minutes ago, executaball said:

I believe there are no voice differences between the Baka edition and the latest normal SSE edition, so you might be able to use it even if you don't use Baka Edition (I think Baka Edition is just animation and some keyword checking edits)

This is true. It's 100% compatible with the original version.

7 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Simple Slavery Plus Plus 

Some Bidders are missing voices still.

Hm.. some NPCs might still be missing voice types then. I've asked the mod author in choosing the voice types for the auctioneer and guard but was told other NPCs missing voice types didn't have voice lines. 

I have added voices for all remaining NPCs, you can download the voice patch file again to see if it works for you. I've attached it here as well:

I'm not 100% sure if the additional voices were exported such if I need to redo the audio lines. It's highly likely they were though and the voice patch update is sufficient. Please let me know if it works for you.

[SE] SimpleSlaveryPlusPlus VoicePatch v2.zip [LE] SimpleSlaveryPlusPlus VoicePatch v2.zip

15 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

Doesn't seem to do it. I can't speak to @NoJoker's problem lines, but Bidder 8 is still silent for me.

I'll have to create new voice lines then. I have some new updates to the audio model and pronunciation anyways so I'll put it in the next update~