Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

14 minutes ago, DarthMob31 said:

Don't know why but when ever i have this and a couple other adult mods in my load order skyrim just keeps crashing, anyone have any ideas?

1) Do you have all the requirements listed on the modpage?

2) Are you using this with Skyrim SE, this is the LE version?

3) Do you have the stability tools needed for modded Skyrim:

25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

1) Do you have all the requirements listed on the modpage?

2) Are you using this with Skyrim SE, this is the LE version?

3) Do you have the stability tools needed for modded Skyrim:

Le, yes, and i didn't know of any tools other than wyre. Kinda feel stupid now, Could vortex be part of the problem?

On 11/17/2020 at 2:34 AM, Resseacha1 said:

This mod is nearly impossible to use if you can not read, write, speak, or understand Spanish.

??????????????

Strange that only you are having or have had this problem. Even more strange given that the available downloads are all in English.

22 minutes ago, Lazerkat789 said:

huh, when I load up the game it tells me its not completely installed. I must be doing something else wrong if I dont need the 157B file

You need to complete the in game install of the framework (as stated in the "Basic Installation Procedure" part of the description).

The files available for download are basically two with two download option each (hence why you see 4 files listed in the downloads). There is a patch to upgrade Sexlab version 161 to version 162 and the full framework. There are two download options for both, a MEGA link and the direct download. You should only need the full framework (because there is no sane reason to keep version 161+the patch when you can have the full framework directly in version 162). MEGA or direct download, the file is the same.

12445.png.1193364cffea603e13ba85571d6cce55.png

I'm following the basic guide step by step, but when I run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool it NEVER shows "Reading SexLab ..." and even if I've installed (and activated) the FNIS for creatures, it always says that it's not installed. Also, it always give 1 error but never says what it is. When I try to launch the game, all the characters are stuck in T-pose, and when I try to check the in-game menu for SexLab I get a CTD.

image.png

15 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm following the basic guide step by step, but when I run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool it NEVER shows "Reading SexLab ..." and even if I've installed (and activated) the FNIS for creatures, it always says that it's not installed. Also, it always give 1 error but never says what it is. When I try to launch the game, all the characters are stuck in T-pose, and when I try to check the in-game menu for SexLab I get a CTD.

wrong fins version, your using the one for SLE when your game is SSE....and your posting in the SL thread for SLE.