Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

There are numerous tutorial videos on how to install FNIS. You are suing Vortex so if you are downloading and installing directly from the Nexus then things will go to the correct location. There are videos on how to use Vortex.

I looked at a tutorial video before I tried anything, n I did download straight from the Nexus using Vortex, but it still isn't working for whatever reason.

8 minutes ago, HomeScreen503 said:

it still isn't working for whatever reason.

The reason is that you have it installed incorrectly and until you get that right nothing will work properly. No one here can install it for you.

The path for the FNIS executable needs to be:

Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" - make sure that is where GenerateFNISforUsers.exe is and then point Vortex at that when you set it up in Vortex's dashboard with the 'Add Tool' button.

2096299447_VortexFNIS.thumb.jpg.199b89c09ae0a4c032658b446053532a.jpg

That is where you run FNIS from.

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The reason is that you have it installed incorrectly and until you get that right nothing will work properly. No one here can install it for you.

Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" - make sure that is where GenerateFNISforUsers.exe is and then point Vortex at that when you set it up in Vortex's dashboard with the 'Add Tool' button.

Hide contents

I'll try my best to figure this out, genuinely appreciate the help so far, will come back in a few hours if I'm having trouble, would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: I was able to fix the problem. All mods are now installed and most issues are resolved...

Now I just have to fix load order so that the game doesn't crash immediately upon opening.

6 hours ago, HomeScreen503 said:

Now I just have to fix load order so that the game doesn't crash immediately upon opening.

Game crashing on loading is usually missing masters or too many animations. Vortex's autosort will do a good job with sorting your load order.

Vortex should warn you about missing masters. If FNIS says you have, say, more than 10,000 character animations then remove one of the packs and try again.

Try following this

Once you have established a stable game then add mods several at a time. This makes trouble shooting easier.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

11 hours ago, entertheeversogrowingvoid said:

I just cant get anything to work can someone give me folder with

MNC

Sexlab Dragons

Sexlab Defeat

Estrus Chaurus+

Estrus Spider addon

Sexlab Phermones

KyneBlessing

and their dependecies to just put in my data folder ive tried a year ago(on a different account) and ive tried again this year but just cant get anything to work im ok with extra steps I just cant get it to work im using Legendary Edition

What you want is impossible and pointless.

Try following this

Once you have established a stable game then add mods several at a time. This makes trouble shooting easier.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7521-conglomerate-01-installing-skyrim-stability-fixes-tools/

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alexh2856 said:

small

The definitive thread for this is still:

You will find people who will argue both sides of the point. Rather than rehash that here in this thread I suggest, if you can't find a satisfactory answer there, you repost your question there. 

By the way, there are hints about how to make your posts look the same as others even when using a translator tool here:

I have a question regarding Enderal and SexLab.

So far i have managed to find two patches, one for SexLab and the other for Cumshot, to make those mods function in Enderal (although i haven't tested those yet).

SLAL seems to be compatible out of the box so that means i can add as many animations as i want, that part is covered too.

The only thing left to find is a mod that actually triggers those animations through dialogue.  Usually i would pick SLEN for this as it is my go-to mod for both LE and SE.  Unfortunately, according to most reports, it is no longer compatible with the Forgotten Stories version of Enderal and as such will cause a metric crap-ton of crashes.

So i'm curious if anyone is aware of an alternative that is known to work with Enderal?

Hello, I intend to try and install the mods for some "fun" but so far I had troubles.

So... First of all, should I keep Skyrim installed on the main drive C:// for easier time?

Because it currently is installed on the D drive.

I also have a problem with the FNIS pack who apparently want to be directly inside the Skyrim folder on steam.

I intend to do a completly fresh start with no mod and no vortex/nexus.

But trying to get install the mods is a headache -I have NO experience with mods on game like this, the closest I have is the steam workshop...-

14 minutes ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Hello, I intend to try and install the mods for some "fun" but so far I had troubles.

So... First of all, should I keep Skyrim installed on the main drive C:// for easier time?

Because it currently is installed on the D drive.

Skyrim can go wherever you want, only exception might be Program Files as that folder is system protected and some programs may not work as expected.

I also have a problem with the FNIS pack who apparently want to be directly inside the Skyrim folder on steam.

Well, that's the most basic way to install a mod. You put things in the Skyrim\Data folder...

I intend to do a completly fresh start with no mod and no vortex/nexus.

So you say you'll start from a clean game? Cool. But how do you intend to add the mods? Because moving files directly into \Data is suspicious, and you won't be using Vortex/Nexus so no mod managers either? Man, you need to install the files somehow. And a mod manager would be recommended IMO.

But trying to get install the mods is a headache -I have NO experience with mods on game like this, the closest I have is the steam workshop...-

Yeah, double my recommendation for a mod manager. Pick one, learn to use it and do the same for every tool you feel like using (FNIS, Bodyslide, etc.). You have a lot of reading to do.

Well what is the best mod manager? The one you would recommend? Mod Manager recommended is obsolete and I don't know if the "new" one is valid for the installation.

And when I tryied to use the FNIS and new skeleton system, it gave me a warning that it wasn't apparently in the correct place -expecting to be directly in the skyrim folder. But by Vortex was on another files ouot of the skyrim one, didn't prevented the others mods from working... Well until the game suddently simply stopped to work-

1 minute ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Well what is the best mod manager? The one you would recommend? Mod Manager recommended is obsolete and I don't know if the "new" one is valid for the installation.

And when I tryied to use the FNIS and new skeleton system, it gave me a warning that it wasn't apparently in the correct place -expecting to be directly in the skyrim folder. But by Vortex was on another files ouot of the skyrim one, didn't prevented the others mods from working... Well until the game suddently simply stopped to work-

Vortex or MO2, purely because these are the most known and up to date. Both programs have complete video series and tutorials on youtube (Gopher, GamerPoets just to name a couple) about how to use them, from the very basics to specific things. The way you avoid problems and confusions of how to make things works is by learning to use the programs.

Alright, I already have Vortex then. I'll also check out MO2 to see which one is the easiest for me to understand.

The thing I'm curious about is that when I tryied yesterday, I followed each step, but when it was time to

• Run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe tool.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely, if you don't you should. See: XPMSE2 or XPMSE3) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • DO NOT ignore any warnings or errors you see in the FNIS window.

1st part when without problem.

I checked the Skelon arm fix path.

I've updated the FNIS behavior... And there was no SexLab.

I also had as warning (two actually) the FNIS telling me that it wasn't apparently in the correct path. Expecting to be in the Data/Tools/GenerateFNISforUsers inside the skyrim folder. (mods of Vortex are in a special folder on the D drive for me.

I also found out the hard way that my game apparently got broken in the process, I was unable to even reach the menu screen. Hence forcing me to litteraly uninstall the game completly and remove any trace of previous mods.

_edit

so I tried again and here's what I get.

FNIS Behavior V7.6   25/02/2021 13:30:08
Generator: D:\Mod skyrim MO2\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "File Redirection (Vortex/MO profiles support)"  

ERROR(2014): Target folder for File Redirection not specified or does not exist: . FNIS.ini wrong or missing. See FNIS Description > FNIS Vortex/MO support (profiles), FNIS.ini.

6 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

D:\Mod skyrim MO2\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

I thought you had Vortex, but that generator path is for MO2? And also wrong.

These two folders shouldn't be there. When you install a mod and it has extra folders MO2 tells you this and ask you to fix the path. Reinstall FNIS and don't click Next/OK. Read and fix the path. If you're unsure about what to do search for a video about how to install FNIS in MO2 or Vortex or whatever you're using, there are videos showing the entire process step by step.

Not sure if it's a new issue.

NPC change their behavior after SL being activated at the start of new game. NPC start barely turning their head and doesn't turning eyes toward Player while them using a furniture, say chair or workbench, when Player is around or in dialogue with NPC. This feels hugely non-immersive, as if they were blind or something.

Just to illustrate.

SL is not updated (activated):

1667794661_TESV2021-02-2607-48-53-30.JPG.f270aa78cf702b1b73854563a7305c93.JPG

SL is updated:

1227449074_TESV2021-02-2607-54-04-35.JPG.5ce976b08c4d29ce22dfae61f6118c0f.JPG

FNIS updates these files:

0_master.hkx
idlebehavior.hkx
mt_behavior.hkx

So, I guess this is where the culprit is.

But like I said in the beginning, the issue reveals itself only after the SL being activated via MCM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

question about FNIS

starting a new game and was wondering, would it be better to not use the latest version of FNIS&creature pack? and use FNIS Behavior 7_5 and FNIS Creature Pack 6_1? thanks

when i started playing skyrim again a few months ago remember asking something about "?" in mod mcm compatibly pages and it was to do with the latest update to FNIS not reading properly or something!? and i dont know i had some other stuff happen with mods that didnt happen before i stopped playing in 2019! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. There are a couple of animations which SexLabs refuses to play. Characters involved just stand there clipping into each other slightly but there's no T-Pose, sounds play, effects are applied(For example if there is inflation it will work normally). Any ideas, suggestions or anything I can do to help you help me with this?

[Admittedly I did not browse through 500+ pages, but some quick Google searches pointed to various solutions that don't apply in my case, as they involve similar issues caused by specific mods which I don't use]

Quick question how can I select more actors than just the player and one other actor? I'm trying to test some animations that allow for 3-5 actors but for manually testing animations the hotkey can only select 1 other actor and the player. Is there a way to group select people in a radius of the player or just select up to 3 other actors?

On 3/31/2021 at 12:03 PM, Spectre5342 said:

Quick question how can I select more actors than just the player and one other actor? I'm trying to test some animations that allow for 3-5 actors but for manually testing animations the hotkey can only select 1 other actor and the player. Is there a way to group select people in a radius of the player or just select up to 3 other actors?

try tis 

SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014 - Misc Sex - LoversLab

On 3/30/2021 at 3:17 PM, Violence6884 said:

Hello. There are a couple of animations which SexLabs refuses to play. Characters involved just stand there clipping into each other slightly but there's no T-Pose, sounds play, effects are applied(For example if there is inflation it will work normally). Any ideas, suggestions or anything I can do to help you help me with this?

[Admittedly I did not browse through 500+ pages, but some quick Google searches pointed to various solutions that don't apply in my case, as they involve similar issues caused by specific mods which I don't use]

tis apend wen you use old animations or , animations are doble with names and make glitchs , sametimes overwrite mods make tis too

beter unistall all mods animations and reinstal all with latest versions 

On 3/7/2021 at 11:42 AM, thomastm said:

Guys may i know which script heavy mods avoid to have a smooth gameplay with sexlab mods, at the moment the mods that i know off are "Wet & Cold" & "Frostfall"

so you have 2 choices ^_^ play normal game without sexlab mod for beter play , or play with sexlab mods

as long as you decide to play with sexlab mods, you should already wait for the game to consume a lot of resources, add to that all the mods with HDT - SMP - high POLY mesh zone scripts or other stuff that consume even more , do not expect a miracle of the game, if your PC does not support XD ^_^

3 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

I am using all the latest versions of those mods, I'm in the process of polishing a mostly finished installation. I did check one of those couple of animations that glitch out, it definitely does not have a duplicate and I assume the others don't either, I nit picked my animation packs either way. It's for this reason that there were no animations overwriting other ones while I was installing them. Good ideas though, so I'll double check just in case. Thank you any way.