Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

23 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

I've got another sort of off topic question not sure if Sexlab is the place to ask about it. Each time I load a save from the main menu the game will crash but not all saves do this. If I create a new game and load the same save file from that new game it works no problem. Its just tedious to do this every time I want to play Skyrim but all the saves work as intended as long as I do this. Any way I can fix this or no its probably some of the scripts capping out on loading the existing save so loading it from in game on the new save reduces the load.

1 hour ago, Spectre5342 said:

I've got another sort of off topic question not sure if Sexlab is the place to ask about it. Each time I load a save from the main menu the game will crash but not all saves do this. If I create a new game and load the same save file from that new game it works no problem. Its just tedious to do this every time I want to play Skyrim but all the saves work as intended as long as I do this. Any way I can fix this or no its probably some of the scripts capping out on loading the existing save so loading it from in game on the new save reduces the load.

You're probably right. You might want to get (and use) this.

6 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

well skyrim have a litle pak of bugs crash ^^ you can use mods for stop load scripts add more memory on start or others things for help crash

but sure me too , if i start the game , need start new game first and after load one save game , direct load one save , you have 90% the game crash

start quick saves , on start the game you can direct crash too , well sametimes

Ben, I need help! (from russian movie "Брат-2"). Use FNIS XXL 7.6 + creature pack 7.6 and last version of SL. CTD when loading save after registering creatures in SL. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. : later had this trouble because forgot to install FNIS Creature pack but now can't find cause.

11 hours ago, Lanewin120 said:

Ben, I need help! (from russian movie "Брат-2"). Use FNIS XXL 7.6 + creature pack 7.6 and last version of SL. CTD when loading save after registering creatures in SL. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. : later had this trouble because forgot to install FNIS Creature pack but now can't find cause.

Check your load order in the mod manager you use, maybe something is missing and the mod manager tells you that. If not, check all the requirements of the mods you have installed. Perhaps you have missed something to install. And last but not least, check the conflict lines in the descriptions of the mods you use. Maybe you have a mod conflict.

But the problem you have sounds for me that some requirement is missing, because that causing ctd's.

can someone help me to fix my strap on problem:

whenever i use the option in sexlab for female strap ons, my followers start to loose an armor slot (52). (dd hiders are off, sos armors are targeted as revealing, still persists).

id really like to have strap on animations but i dont want my followers running around with invisible clothing.

• 2 weeks later...

i just installed the Sexlab and the other stuff as Ashal wrote in the instructors but i got problem inside game everything seems ok but when i start the animations characters get frozen standing near each other and nothing happens here is the list of all mods i installed :{HDT physics extensions-bodyslide and outfit studio-diamond textures UNP-dripping when aroused-FNIS behavior7_6-netlmmerse Override 3_4_4-papyrus Util-sexlabframework v162(for my skyrim is le ofc)-SKYUI lastest-wet fuction redux-xp32 Maximum skeleton extended } and thats it can anyone help me did i miss something ?       btw i used NMM to install all mods 

10 hours ago, MARS002 said:

i just installed the Sexlab and the other stuff as Ashal wrote in the instructors but i got problem inside game everything seems ok but when i start the animations characters get frozen standing near each other and nothing happens here is the list of all mods i installed :{HDT physics extensions-bodyslide and outfit studio-diamond textures UNP-dripping when aroused-FNIS behavior7_6-netlmmerse Override 3_4_4-papyrus Util-sexlabframework v162(for my skyrim is le ofc)-SKYUI lastest-wet fuction redux-xp32 Maximum skeleton extended } and thats it can anyone help me did i miss something ?       btw i used NMM to install all mods 

Please use punctuation marks more often.

Your issue is likely an incorrect FNIS install, forgetting to run FNIS after adding animations, or run it but ignore warnings or error messages. So go back to your FNIS install, verify your install is right, run the tool as instructed and keep an eye out for any warnings or errors. 

11 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Please use punctuation marks more often.

Your issue is likely an incorrect FNIS install, forgetting to run FNIS after adding animations, or run it but ignore warnings or error messages. So go back to your FNIS install, verify your install is right, run the tool as instructed and keep an eye out for any warnings or errors. 

i just reinstalled the fnis after reinstalling all other mods then i used the tool but this time each time i used it characters got frozen after loading , like after game loads i see all chars got frozen btw im using the skyrim LE

6 hours ago, MARS002 said:

i just reinstalled the fnis after reinstalling all other mods then i used the tool but this time each time i used it characters got frozen after loading , like after game loads i see all chars got frozen btw im using the skyrim LE

And what does FNIS says?

One of my favorite things to do: Use the console command placeatme to leave bondage devices in various populated areas and wait to see what happens. On one occasion, a bandit came down from the hills into the middle of Riverwood, attracted to a young woman who tied herself to a tree. No one seemed to notice. If you talked to him, he just said, "Excuse me, I'm rather busy." 

These girls have yielded to the irresistible temptation of a bondage table I left in the tavern at Markarth. Amazing how much bondage gear you can fit into such a small place.

bondage animation.jpg

Everything is functioning correctly (I am using the beta 1.63 SE build instead of this specific file). However, ........ how do I make it default to the player character being the dominant one? Every time an animation begins, I have to press the button to swap places because I keep getting air-pegged by my partner. LOL

On 4/26/2021 at 9:54 PM, Just Don't said:

And what does FNIS says?

no problem it have even after load problem is when i run it characters Freeze from the beginning of loading the game but if i dont run it this time animations freeze

16 hours ago, MARS002 said:

no problem it have even after load problem is when i run it characters Freeze from the beginning of loading the game but if i dont run it this time animations freeze

Well, usually animation issues like the one you comment can be detected and fixed in FNIS itself. As you say there is no problem in FNIS and with  the information you've provided I can't tell you much more. You would have to check your other installed mods and do tests to pinpoint the issue and apply a fix. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a definitive guide to what is really needed to run these sex animations for a complete beginner?

Like what male nude/erection mods are required. Lovers Lab Fallout 4 had an excellent guide but I have had no luck finding one in Lovers Lab - Skyrim SE.

Any help would be much appreciated.

14 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Is there a definitive guide to what is really needed to run these sex animations for a complete beginner?

Like what male nude/erection mods are required. Lovers Lab Fallout 4 had an excellent guide but I have had no luck finding one in Lovers Lab - Skyrim SE.

Really? 

arshesney

I thank you for your reply

but again, although it does mention a few LoverLab individual sex mods it’s mostly about the main game so much information its overwhelming and still doesn’t mention what you need to start a basic sex animation mod. I.E., what naked bodies are supported, what is used to create the erection or does one choose a body with the erection attacked already. Is FINIs required etc…..

I hope a clearer example is available, or even a list of mods to get one basic sex mod working from the ground up with load order would be great.

Each sex mod seems to have a list of requirements but misses out on all the basic requirements.

10 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

(skip the creature stuff if you don't want it)

+ XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (XP32SE), UNP Blessed Body (UNPB) and Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) are a good starting point.

edit: also use MO2, not vortex.