Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

That’s Great Thank You very much

Have downloaded,

Do you think the SOS should be installed before Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full version or after?

I just followed the directions on the Tempered Skins page for the lite version and that worked just fine for me. I don't know about SOS Full.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, is it possible to alter the sexlab animation positions all at once? For some reason the animations aren't aligned properly and my character is usually around 7-ish units lower than they should be in comparison to the npc. I could change it via sexlab mcm, but that'll mean that I'd have to do it for every single animation.

3 hours ago, Justagirl13 said:

Hey millet, sexlab animasyon pozisyonlarını bir kerede değiştirmek mümkün mü? Nedense animasyonlar düzgün hizalanmıyor ve karakterim genellikle npc'ye kıyasla olması gerekenden yaklaşık 7-ish birim daha düşük. Bunu sexlab mcm ile değiştirebilirim ama bu, her bir animasyon için bunu yapmam gerektiği anlamına gelir.

I think this has to do with FNIS and the SexLab Animation Loader again. Make sure you're running these properly, I'd also recommend having your character's height 0.99 (height I use myself), but if there's a problem you can fix it by directly adjusting your character's height accordingly.
Note: This is my personal opinion, of course, it may be a different problem. I'm not a professional in mod, I'm helping as much as I know :)
And sorry for my not very good english.

Hey guys, any of you guys know why im unable to load all animations? SLAL dosen't have any to load, ZAZs ones have been enabled, im not sure if this is ZAZs one showing but not falling under Sexlab, I have added animations that were in loose folders but the fact that 110/750 is being shown would mean that they have been recognized but im simply unable to enable them some how?

Thanks for any inputs

ScreenShot0.png

On 6/2/2021 at 9:20 PM, holyfok said:

Hey guys, any of you guys know why im unable to load all animations?

You're posting this in the thread for Sexlab 162, version for Skyrim. Yet the screenshot you post shows Sexlab 163, the SE version. Get your games/mods/versions right and use/check the proper threads.

If you don't see anything listed in SLAL is because you don't have any valid SLAL pack installed, or you're missing a requirement (ex. Jcontainers).

ZAZ has its own register function in the MCM. The 110/751 is likely the default animations+ZAZ.

If they're listed there is because SL already registered them and you should see them in game (if the mod you use to start SL animations pick them), you should also see them in the Toggle Animation tab.

skyrim sexlab how to save animation profile.json adjustment? need help pls :C

when I do the animations adjustments I export to save my 3 hours of animations adjustments but. when I load the game the adjustments disappear. So I try to import the saved data but it doesn't reflect my settings. my 3 hours of adjusting animations disappear.  does anyone know how to solve that?

and by the way. I have checked that I don't have any animation profile.json in the SKSE / plugins / Sexlab. Does anyone know why this happens?

sorry for my english

y play skyrim LE and use sexlab v162

I've encountered a new problem with animation selection. Whenever an animation queues up, it only ever plays a lesbian or non-penetrative sex act. This problem does not seem to be affected by Devious Devices worn, and disabling the aforementioned animations does nothing. Adding animations with SLAL only reproduces the problem, as penetrative animations are strictly avoided.

Edited by HermausMoron
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's an odd one.

I felt it was time to get rid of the adult mods. So i uninstalled them, one by one, checking my game between each removal.

by using Live Another Life, I began the game 'Camping in the woods'. as it puts me near Helgen. 

And here's the issue..... When removing the final mod, Sexlab itself, the game totally broke. Alduin didn't fly overhead and if i went into Helgen, he'd be sitting there motionless. Animations broken.

I reinstalled Sexlab, by itself, and.. Alduin worked. 

So, i simply unchecked the mod, and Alduin Worked.

So i removed the mod again, cleared all saves and closed/re-opened the game. And.. alduin was broken.

I then began a new game without Live Another Life.. and the horses were broken too.

Yes, i ran FNIS with every mod removal and with Sexlabs re-install. So here's my question:

Why did removing Sexlab from my mod-list destroy skyrims animations and break the main intro?

yes, I literally cannot play Skyrim without Sexlab being installed, but it doesn't have to be ticked as Active. 

Here's an odd one.

I felt it was time to get rid of the adult mods. So i uninstalled them, one by one, checking my game between each removal.

by using Live Another Life, I began the game 'Camping in the woods'. as it puts me near Helgen. 

And here's the issue..... When removing the final mod, Sexlab itself, the game totally broke. Alduin didn't fly overhead and if i went into Helgen, he'd be sitting there motionless. Animations broken.

I reinstalled Sexlab, by itself, and.. Alduin worked. 

So, i simply unchecked the mod, and Alduin Worked.

So i removed the mod again, cleared all saves and closed/re-opened the game. And.. alduin was broken.

I then began a new game without Live Another Life.. and the horses were broken too.

Yes, i ran FNIS with every mod removal and with Sexlabs re-install. So here's my question:

Why did removing Sexlab from my mod-list destroy skyrims animations and break the main intro?

yes, I literally cannot play Skyrim without Sexlab being installed, but it doesn't have to be ticked as Active. 

5 hours ago, lordofkawaiii said:

hello, i must have missed something but i don't know what, characters still wear the vanilla underwear when supposed to be naked. what am i supposed to do?

You need separate mods to change body models into naked ones. That's stated in the description.

You could get CBBE for females and SOS for males. Both mods have an installer, so follow it reading each setting and check the description for any additional info you may need. There are other body mods out there, which is its own rabbit hole of content, but these ones should be an easy starting point.