Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

14 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

Some mods will include outdated versions of resources that they depend on (PapyrusUtil, UIExtensions, SkyUILib, etc). You should always install the latest version individually and let it overwrite any and all files included by other mods, unless told otherwise by the mod's author.

EDIT: I don't know what that "never together with" option is supposed to mean, could you give me some context?

So I have to overwrite the SexLab files that have an old version of Papyrus? 

7 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

So I have to overwrite the SexLab files that have an old version of Papyrus? 

I assume "after" means, the mod gets loaded after (on top of) all the other conflicts. If that's so, Papyrus Utils 3.3 should be "after" any other mod including Papyrus Utils resources. The same applies for any other mod including resources that they depend on but are not actually part of the mod.

Modders shouldn't be including conflicting resources in their mods exactly for this reason. Just tell your userbase the mod's dependencies so they can install it themselves.

53 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

I assume "after" means, the mod gets loaded after (on top of) all the other conflicts. If that's so, Papyrus Utils 3.3 should be "after" any other mod including Papyrus Utils resources. The same applies for any other mod including resources that they depend on but are not actually part of the mod.

Modders shouldn't be including conflicting resources in their mods exactly for this reason. Just tell your userbase the mod's dependencies so they can install it themselves.

'' After '' isn't it overwrite a file? or is just a load in time?  

2 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

'' After '' isn't it overwrite a file? or is just a load in time?  

Deploy and open the following hard link with a text editor: <Skyrim>\Data\scripts\source\PapyrusUtil.psc

The comment at the top for the GetVersion function should tell you which version got deployed. If it's like this:

; Get version of papyrus DLL library. Version 3.3 will return 33.

you are good.

3 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

Deploy and open the following hard link with a text editor: <Skyrim>\Data\scripts\source\PapyrusUtil.psc

The comment at the top for the GetVersion function should tell you which version got deployed. If it's like this:

; Get version of papyrus DLL library. Version 3.3 will return 33.

you are good.

Well, I put '' after '' the new Papyrus files and '' before '' the old SexLab files. Everything seems to be working fine. Thanks for the help.  

Does anyone know if it's possible to rotate the entire animation across all axis instead of just turning it around or whatever? Like for example if I wanted to turn a missionary position into one that is straight up against a wall. Can this be done, even if I had to use an outside mod? Thank you.

31 minutes ago, lonewolf3515 said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to rotate the entire animation across all axis instead of just turning it around or whatever? Like for example if I wanted to turn a missionary position into one that is straight up against a wall. Can this be done, even if I had to use an outside mod? Thank you.

Yes, but you will need to add extra code to do that for you or write a mod that changes this (CenterLocation) property of the thread controller.

CenterLocation[3] = X axis

CenterLocation[4] = Y axis

CenterLocation[5] = Z axis (this is the one the rotate key changes)

Hi, i have a small problem between sexlab and FNIS. It seems my version of sexlab has been registering the wrong version of FNIS all this time. You see i have FNIS 6.01 and sexlab has been registering it as version 5.4 for years now. I only noticed today. Here is what i have done.

- Started a new save without sexlab and any sexlab depended mods Also without any animation mods and without FNIS.

- Reactivated FNIS 6.01 and a few animation mods.

- Saved, then exited the game and reinstalled sexlab.

But right now, even after all that it still registers version 5.4

What do i have to do to make it see the right version?

EDIT: My mistake, i just heard from someone that sexlab only checks if you have FNIS 5.4 or above but not which version. I guess i understood this one wrong.

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 8/28/2020 at 1:09 PM, Venatorix said:

I attached an image of my mod organizer, and I can't quite figure out what is going wrong. If anyone can help It'd be very much appreciated.

1. FNIS Behavior has no data on the top level, this happens if you install FNIS without fixing the folder structure. Best way is remove it and install it again, this time fixing the folder structure.
  2. You have a notification (the red triangle with "!" above the Run button), usually that's bad. So click in that button and see what the notification is, then fix it.
  3. Your selected executable is the vanilla launcher, it should be the SKSE loader.
  4. You have Skyrim Special Edition, this thread contains the version for regular Skyrim. So even if you did everything above right, it won't work. You need to use SE compatible mods. Check the links in my signature for additional info (orange one is a guide about using MO and SE, it covers the basics to get the SL framework working, blue ones are threads with useful information/links to other mods compatible with SE). So anything you downloaded for regular Skyrim should be removed.
  5. Welcome.
15 hours ago, PkClaus said:

Did I mess up somewhere?

Yeah, you could say that. Twice. That's the mod menu from Skyrim Special Edition.

1. This is the thread for the not so Special Edition, regular Skyrim, Oldrim, Skyrim LE, the thing from 2011. So it's not compatible with your game.
  2. That mod menu shouldn't be used under any circumstance to manage your mods if you seriously expect things to work. You should use a mod manager (NMM, Vortex, MO, whatever, a mod manager).

So explore the forum a bit, find the sections/threads for Skyrim SE and install the proper version of the mods you want (you should remove any mod you've installed so far unless you're 300% sure it's for the Special Edition, otherwise things won't work as expected).

SL Framework for SE https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

SL download section https://www.loverslab.com/forum/315-downloads-sexlab-framework-se/

Skyrim SE section https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/

3 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Yeah, you could say that. Twice. That's the mod menu from Skyrim Special Edition.

1. This is the thread for the not so Special Edition, regular Skyrim, Oldrim, Skyrim LE, the thing from 2011. So it's not compatible with your game.
  2. That mod menu shouldn't be used under any circumstance to manage your mods if you seriously expect things to work. You should use a mod manager (NMM, Vortex, MO, whatever, a mod manager).

So explore the forum a bit, find the sections/threads for Skyrim SE and install the proper version of the mods you want (you should remove any mod you've installed so far unless you're 300% sure it's for the Special Edition, otherwise things won't work as expected).

SL Framework for SE https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

SL download section https://www.loverslab.com/forum/315-downloads-sexlab-framework-se/

Skyrim SE section https://www.loverslab.com/forum/72-skyrim-special-edition/

I see. Thanks a bunch, I have Mod Manager, but was trying to show the mods incase they were the problem. And they were one of them atleast Lol. I appreciate the help and the hand in the right direction

How do Expressions work? Rather, HOW TO MAKE Expressions work? I've been fiddling with them today and my character either goes back to the default 'pleasure' expression during sex, or she has no expression at all. Only every once in a while Sexlab applies the facial expressions I've customized in the MCM. It's very inconsistent.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, supercats said:

Ok I'm probably being an idiot, but...I'm using Vortex. What am I supposed to do with the .7z zip?

In Vortex go to MODS > "Install mod from file" and find the zipped file. Or drag the file to the "Drop here" space in the same MODS tab. As seen here. If you need more info on how to use Vortex I recommend you to check the other videos of Gopher about it.

Is there a way to determine whether an actor is 'giving' or 'receiving' in a sex scene? I know I can check who the victim of the scene is, and I can look through the genders of the actors and tags of the animation, but these aren't always reliable and don't work with scenes that don't care about gender.

19 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Is there a way to determine whether an actor is 'giving' or 'receiving' in a sex scene? I know I can check who the victim of the scene is, and I can look through the genders of the actors and tags of the animation, but these aren't always reliable and don't work with scenes that don't care about gender.

most of the time actor 1 is the receiver...but not always.

14 hours ago, trasberny said:

Can someone explain to me how facial expressions are chosen for animations? Any animation I start using match maker seems to always use the default Pleasure preset, I'd like to know how to set the other presets.

I have no fucking clue. Hope someone else does as I'd love to know as well.

I have set it to use a pained expression with angry mood for ANY situation and 9 times out of 10 my character will grin like a drooling idiot while being arse raped by a Draugr.

I thought it was something else that was affecting the expressions, like SL Aroused or SLSO but this is the second post I've read today that has people asking the same thing so maybe not.

According to one poster, SL semi-randomly chooses an expression from it's packages for each stage, this would make the Expression Menu utterly pointless but maybe that's the case.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've run into an issue where SL isn't picking up FNIS creature pack, despite doing the basic un-install/reinstall to no avail. 

Creature Framework puppet master tells me that beasts aren't even viable targets, even though I'm still able to "interact" with beasts through Sexlab Survival's "creature breeder" feature. SL Dialogues and Defeat aren't picking up beasts either. It seems that this was an issue across my play-throughs, but I've only really noticed now. 

I'm also facing some odd issues on my current character that I didn't encounter during my previous play-through's with my current mod-setup, like armor & clothing not displaying warmth values for Frostfall or Bathing in Skyrim events not triggering on my bound hotkeys (though the SL Survival all-in-one hotkey menu triggers the animations just fine). Not sure if it's correlation or causation. 

Update: I've used the older FNIS files and Sexlab is picking them up as properly installed. Must be an issue with newer FNIS versions. Defeat still isn't triggering events when beasts are present. Creature Framework still is listing them as "disabled". I'll go ask the crew at the MNC page if they've any ideas as well as read up on some solutions.