Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I recently set up SL, SLAL, FunnyBizness' Animations, and SL Romance and Arousal.

When I start an encounter, both characters stand idle for a minute or so, then the moaning starts.

After a few seconds of that, the male character begins the animation alone.

Sometimes the female will join in, before the male finishes, but most of the time she just stands there.

Is there some sort of configuration I need to enable? I ran the FNIS generator after installing the mods.

I'm using Vortex to load and manage all mods, but I don't see a good way to generate a mod load order list from Vortex. If that would be helpful, I'd appreciate any pointers on how to create the list.

On 12/26/2020 at 12:27 AM, nuhnutheounth said:

I recently set up SL, SLAL, FunnyBizness' Animations, and SL Romance and Arousal.

When I start an encounter, both characters stand idle for a minute or so, then the moaning starts.

After a few seconds of that, the male character begins the animation alone.

Sometimes the female will join in, before the male finishes, but most of the time she just stands there.

Is there some sort of configuration I need to enable? I ran the FNIS generator after installing the mods.

I'm using Vortex to load and manage all mods, but I don't see a good way to generate a mod load order list from Vortex. If that would be helpful, I'd appreciate any pointers on how to create the list.

The best way to get your load order list is to use LOOT. Open it and just click the dots on the right side of the task bar and then select copy load order. Paste it into a notepad document and save it. Vortex does keep a list, but I don't like the way it updates (I've been meaning to send 'em a message). Also, the LOOT version will give you the 2-character prefix assigned to each mod based on the load order.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:08 PM, Merlin Wizzard said:

Does anyone know which mod is causing horrible double/triple blurred vision lovers desire and how to turn it off?

In all of my 45+ years of making love I've never ever lost focus unless I was drunk.

Most likely Dripping When Aroused.  Uncheck visuals, breathing, and heartbeat and enable as needed. Visuals is what is doing that to you.

If not ask again and can look into it more.

=-}

sexlab can only handle 500 animations, right? but when i launch fins it shows that sexlab has 1025 animations included, how is that? Also, i have fnix xxl installed, but game wont load past main menu(infinite loading screen) i have 11k animations. When i reduce amount of animations game loads just fine. Can i solve that?

4 hours ago, ilovetea69 said:

sexlab can only handle 500 animations, right? but when i launch fins it shows that sexlab has 1025 animations included, how is that? Also, i have fnix xxl installed, but game wont load past main menu(infinite loading screen) i have 11k animations. When i reduce amount of animations game loads just fine. Can i solve that?

The Sexlab limit is different from the animation count you get in FNIS (let's say Sexlab limit is number of animation sets, so each SL scene you see is actually multiple animations, each stage is one different animation tied into the next animation which is the next stage and so on)

For the crash part yeah, the mod Psalam linked you (which is also mentioned in the FNIS description) fixes crashes while loading related to animations. Make sure you install it properly and that you're not using incompatible mods/settings from other mods (again, this is detailed in the description).

7 hours ago, ilovetea69 said:

deleted animation loading fix, installed the mod you suggested, along with recommended mods. Still having the same issue, no animation packs installed, only quest mods(Survival, Sl reloaded, etc.) when i reduce amount of anims to around 8k game loads fine. at 11k stuck at menu.

1) You do have SLAL loaded?

2) Run FNIS for users (the usual thing you do with FNIS). Copy and paste its output here in a spoiler.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:50 AM, Psalam said:

1) You do have SLAL loaded?

2) Run FNIS for users (the usual thing you do with FNIS). Copy and paste its output here in a spoiler.

1) Yes

2) 

Spoiler

Reading dftCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:53     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading dftHuman V1.0 ...     ChAnims:579     CTD:6.6%     pOpt:4.4%
Reading dftMiscAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:279     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:1.4%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading PotionAnimatedFix V1.0 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SL_Survival V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:19     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 19 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 52 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 55 total groups: 206 added file slots: 1511 alternate files: 1236

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading dft V1.0 ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ...

11668 animations for 43 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 11668  CTD:113.5%  pOpt:42.4%  max: 10283  LC: 29685 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 1312 animations for 5 mods and 40 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

55 minutes ago, ilovetea69 said:

1) Yes

2) 

Hide contents

Reading dftCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:53     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading dftHuman V1.0 ...     ChAnims:579     CTD:6.6%     pOpt:4.4%
Reading dftMiscAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:279     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:1.4%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading PotionAnimatedFix V1.0 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SL_Survival V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:19     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 19 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 52 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 55 total groups: 206 added file slots: 1511 alternate files: 1236

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading dft V1.0 ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ...

11668 animations for 43 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 11668  CTD:113.5%  pOpt:42.4%  max: 10283  LC: 29685 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 1312 animations for 5 mods and 40 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

Now you've raised more questions:

Are you using LE or SE? You are on the LE SexLab thread but you have Flower Girls for LE. All your mods must match your version of Skyrim (including FNIS by the way) and be either all LE or all SE.

Also, make certain that you have the mods recommended at the end of FNIS for handling the large number of animations that you are using.

On 1/26/2021 at 6:37 PM, Psalam said:

Now you've raised more questions:

Are you using LE or SE? You are on the LE SexLab thread but you have Flower Girls for LE. All your mods must match your version of Skyrim (including FNIS by the way) and be either all LE or all SE.

Also, make certain that you have the mods recommended at the end of FNIS for handling the large number of animations that you are using.

I'm using LE version skyrim. Flwoer girl mod is called flower girls for SE, but it is a conversion from version of the mod. I have the recommended mods. 

Are there any known issues with the SL TreatAsMale function? I'm getting an error from down inside SL when I try to use it:

Spoiler

[01/28/2021 - 03:25:25PM] ERROR: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (08000D62)].sslactorlibrary.TreatAsGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 472
    [SexLabQuestFramework (08000D62)].sslactorlibrary.TreatAsMale() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 451
    [SexLabQuestFramework (08000D62)].sexlabframework.TreatAsMale() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 175
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].BDSchlongEffect.OnEffectStart() - "BDSchlongEffect.psc" Line 29

This on both platforms.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It appears that you do not have FNIS installed correctly. Those FNIS warnings are there for a reason - 'Bad installation' being a bit of a give away.

For some reason it doesn't want to reference the FNIS in my mods folder that Nexus auto-installs it to.

This error only goes away when I put FNIS in the folder indicated in the error message (which the 'tools' folder didn't even exist there, I had to make one), and now I imagine it's not reading any of my mods, since they're in the folder that Nexus is putting them in.

Any idea what I can do to change where FNIS wants to read these files? Or do I have to change where Nexus is saving the mods to a new location?

35 minutes ago, HomeScreen503 said:

Any idea what I can do to change where FNIS wants to read these files?

There are numerous tutorial videos on how to install FNIS. You are suing Vortex so if you are downloading and installing directly from the Nexus then things will go to the correct location. There are videos on how to use Vortex.