Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

hay can I ask what I'm doing wrong I've been trying to get some mods to work for about a day now and all I've accomplished was getting to the start in the new beginnings mod and then it crashes whenever I take of my rags off to check to see if some thing messed up in the mo (mod organizer) but nothing except the crashes if it's my mod order then can you help me figure out how to stabilize it and prevent it from happing again I'll post some screenshots. (PS this is my first time modding Skyrim ) if you got any mods that I need or can replace some of my mods let me know.

mods1.PNG

mods2.PNG

mods3.PNG

mods4.PNG

mods5.PNG

mods6.PNG

mods7.PNG

mods8.PNG

mods9.PNG

mods10.PNG

mods11.PNG

mods12.PNG

mods13.PNG

mods14.PNG

mods15.PNG

mods16.PNG

mods17.PNG

mods18.PNG

mods19.PNG

mods20.PNG

mods21.PNG

mods22.PNG

mods23.PNG

mods24.PNG

17 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

this is my first time modding Skyrim

?

You want to start small then!

You mix CBBE and UNP in all variations => choose one body type!

Try to only get Sexlab running first, before you add anything else => easier for troubleshooting

Sexlab + MO will be hard enough to get working without throwing in even more mods.

kind of figured I went over bored  :lol: but the reason for me to mix cbbe and unp was because one of the  mod on that list from what I read it allows you to have multiple body mods on different npces while your character uses cbbe an npc can use unp without issue.

what happening is that when I have the rags on my tit grow but when I take it off  my tit revert back to the vanilla version and then crashes I thought it might have been a separated model like a similar thing that happen to me when I modded starbound because in cbbe in that game doesn't have a model of that armor in it code it will revert your character tit's back to normal until you took it off.

also I have been doing something akin to troubleshooting with new beginnings as it skip's that long ass intro what I would do is install a mod then make a new character to test out the mod then if everything was stable I  exited out of the game then proceed to add another mod (and if that mod requires additional mods to run I make sure they won't cause issues) the start the game again delete the previous character and make a new one and repeat the cycle until there's nothing left to add

one issue I kept running into is that I don't know if a mod is in the right space or not

I'll try your way and see if I can get a bit further than before

41 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

I'll try your way and see if I can get a bit further than before

Yes, try to get a stable "core" setup first. If you have that you can quickly see if what you newly added makes issues.

Sexlab is a "core" mod, because any other mod here depends on it.

If you crash while getting naked something with your body install is wrong (no surprise there right? ^^).

You not only have multiple body versions installed, but also multiple texture replacers ?

41 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

kind of figured I went over bored

Understatement ?

AND multiple Skeletons! ?

I'm sure your FNIS output is fun to read ?

WAIT! your profile name is "Glitchmaster"!

Okey, in that case: Everything works as planned ?

alright I somewhat fix the nipple issue (there sort of visible now) but now I'm trying to figure out why isn't fnis creature pack and fnis sexlab creature idles isn't registering I've looked through some post talking about these issue and there recommending downgrading to 6.1 but I want to know if there's any other alterative to this or is downgrading the best option? 

progress 3-1.PNG

progress 3-2.PNG

progress 3-3.PNG

Skyrim 6_2_2020 9_05_04 PM.png

Skyrim 6_2_2020 9_10_14 PM.png

Skyrim 6_2_2020 9_14_12 PM.png

18 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

alright I somewhat fix the nipple issue (there sort of visible now) but now I'm trying to figure out why isn't fnis creature pack and fnis sexlab creature idles isn't registering I've looked through some post talking about these issue and there recommending downgrading to 6.1 but I want to know if there's any other alterative to this or is downgrading the best option? 

have you tried just starting a creature animation? (after enabling creatures in sexlab's MCM)

yep tried it and I'm still not getting any animations just going into 3rd person and just standing there any surjections on what to do?

and no I don't have any slal packs enabled mainly due to this I want to solve this before I add more to my list just so I don't have multiple problems to deal with at the same time if more do occur

it why i'm always posting my mod list just so someone can tell me if a mod is in the wrong place or I need additional mods.

holy fucking shit I did it somehow I manage to get fnis sexlab creature pack to work and start animations with sound i'll go through how I did it so if anyone has similer issues like me.

1st downgrade your fnis creature pack to v6.1 as it seems v7.6 is fucked somehow this will not fix the animations but it will start the sounds and strip the npc/pc

2nd delete any previous fnis updates you did in the past then update fnis now because even if you have them not registered to your list I causes issues with the more recent update

heres a link to a thread the explains it better then me

3rd hope it works

the 1st image is the result of only doing the 1st step

1200811221_Skyrim6_3_202011_51_51PM.png.4febf0abf6c286c8030d206a8e2dfa68.png

the 2nd and 3rd image is the result of doing both steps

1185815674_Skyrim6_4_202012_21_47AM.png.bfd6be4b68b937535e14a655b1a0b127.png

949656388_Skyrim6_4_202012_24_00AM.png.c634c53f8fc93af4365bd7ff0ca3450d.png

the 4th is why i'm surprised i'm even getting animations as I shouldn't even be getting animations

319353216_Skyrim6_4_202012_22_01AM.png.436e72ffd8e46f1df8305ea938396285.png

33 minutes ago, no_way said:

Any way to have the stages autoadvance except the last stage?  Ideally I'd like to have that one loop for all animations, as it currently finishes too fast.

I am going out on a limb here and saying no, but you can change the last stage length much longer in the MCM.  Also, some animations loop a stage and some do not, depending on the animator, but I don't know if the non looping ones just end or are just not designed to look right when they do loop (what I suspect)

Having an FNIS problem. I know it is Sex Lab because all my prereqs are installed and skeletons are in. I get this in my FNIS window, and when I downloaded Zaz pack, I got the same thing. I deleted both and reinstalled Sex Lab again, and only that. Reran FNIS and the same thing showed up. I have also included a screenshot of which file I downloaded. Was this for SSE or something?

Reading SexLab>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Zyn_Standing_a1_s1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Zyn_Standing_a1_s2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Zyn_Standing_a2_s3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyleAnal_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Blowjob_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cunnilingus_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_DoggyStyle_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet2_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet3_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Feet_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A1_full.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Kissing_A2_full.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary1_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Missionary2_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_FemaleSolo_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_FemaleSolo_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_FemaleSolo_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_FemaleSolo_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_FemaleSolo_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Spooning_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Leito_Standing_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Facefemdom_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Footjob_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Hugbehind_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Laplove_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Reacharound_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_ReverseCowgirl_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Standing_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A1_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLab\Mitos_Teasing_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Edit: I have gone back and tried the MEGA download that was hidden at the top of the list. The issue still persisted. 

Capture.PNG

it's been well over 9 days since my last post and that mainly due to me trying to figure out a very huge issue and that is the infamous whiterun crash or mainly trying to go to dragonreach every time I try to go up the stairs my game crashes to desktop not only that but when I try to load a previous save there a 50/50 chance it will crash on the load screen (also to note I did check the other hold and even the dlc locations  and I don't crash it's just dragonreach) I implemented mods hoping that it would fix it but if that was the case I wouldn't be post this if it did.

all the mods I downloaded where performance mods (my initial thought was the game was lagging so much due to how big dragonreach is)  was increase and unnecessary clutter (item that had no use or quest tied to them and where just slowing the game down) but the issue persisted.

I thought I fix it when I remove milk mod since I was able to go in dragonreach without crashing once but I think it had something to do with me forgetting to update fnis since everyone was in a t-pose and not moving when I did update fnis the crashes returned.

so I'm guessing it either some animation that happening that causing the crashes or there are too many npcs moving at once which is crashing my game that what I've been doing for the past 9 days possibly 10  but now I'm at a lost so here's my mod list with all the mods I'm using plus the performance mods as well. 

1885841285_modlist1-1.PNG.2fe0c9714bc004954cc552c71c1c8ba1.PNG1708171545_modlist1-2.PNG.4401b0386e76cf2f0f75fdff0f63ce8e.PNG995651990_modlist1-3.PNG.aa753c6f911c68ce2d071b14eb3671ae.PNG1160013849_modlist1-4.PNG.e0d373d0095256d54011a06b4404e77d.PNG520862387_modlist1-5.PNG.ede4e95fe68e782c8f195abea5b781ca.PNG

if you have any idea what causing this let me know

7 hours ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

You really want to start a tech support topic with your LO.

Also it would help to export the LO and post it in a comment spoiler instead of pictures.

If I see it right you are using MO, I think it's possible to export LOs (LO and installed mods list) with it for easier posting.

On a quick look:

It seems to me you installed multiple bodies again (AIO-P, UNP, UNPB even), use only Bodyslide and AIO-P until you know what your doing.

Is RandomsexSE not the SE version?

Creature framework is now included in MNC SLAL, prevent a double install.

Experimental SLAL for creatures = if you see SL to try to register creature animations on every game load the experiment failed and it's better to remove the experiment for now.

Is unique vanilla armor a replacer for all vanilla armors? If so: you are using BD UUNP already, the last one in Lo will win (hopefully)

You have multiple skin texture mods installed, only one will win.

MFG console is included in Sexlab, if it doesn't work without installing it separately something went wrong.

If you use Estrus+ you need also the nexus version as requirement (might just oversaw it in your LO, because => pictures are bad for searching)

(also use spoilers ftw! ?)

On 6/11/2020 at 11:14 PM, corvusbray said:

Having an FNIS problem. I

If you are on LE, deactivate FNIS HKX File Compatibility patch, that might help.

If you are on LE you might have installed the Leito SE pack? (unlikely, looks like it's all from Sexlab)

For LE the sexlab framework 1.62 full is the right version.

If you are on SE, go here:

(also use spoilers! ?)

40 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you are on LE, deactivate FNIS HKX File Compatibility patch, that might help.

If you are on LE you might have installed the Leito SE pack? (unlikely, looks like it's all from Sexlab)

For LE the sexlab framework 1.62 full is the right version.

If you are on SE, go here:

(also use spoilers! ?)

So yeah. Looks like I hit that patch icon, I think I kept hitting it because it had H and kept finishing the line with HDT. The animations loaded though. I will keep it in spoilers from now on. Thank you.

8 hours ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

it's been well over 9 days since my last post and that mainly due to me trying to figure out a very huge issue and that is the infamous whiterun crash or mainly trying to go to dragonreach every time I try to go up the stairs my game crashes to desktop not only that but when I try to load a previous save there a 50/50 chance it will crash on the load screen (also to note I did check the other hold and even the dlc locations  and I don't crash it's just dragonreach) I implemented mods hoping that it would fix it but if that was the case I wouldn't be post this if it did.

Multiple bodies as mentioned. Some mods are overwritten by other mods. Some of the patches like PatchedAIO do nothing because they are completely overwritten by other mods. What is the load order of your mods? They can be completely different from the priority order in MO2. Did you install Bugfixes, Crash fixes and Cobb bugfixes?

for donttouchmethere 

1. I might at this point

2. that mainly due to me not knowing how to (again I'm new to modding and mo :sweat_smile:)

3. read 2.

4. it isn't a body issue as I'm not having any issue with them there somehow playing nice with each other?

5. it's a typo it's le (I'll check if it isn't)

6. I don't know why but some mods won't register mnc slal has cf I've tried to solve it but they refuse to acknowledge it (I don't know which mods it is since it been 9 going on 10 days)

7.not getting it :)

8. yes it is (from what I've seen this is the skimpiest one out there but there probably a skimpier one somewhere)

9. similar to 4.

10. i'll test that out to see if mgf is needed

11. no I do not (might though ;))

bonus I don't know how before then

for myriad

1.  read 4. on donttouchmethere side for answers

2. yea I know some are but I'm not getting any issues if I use something from the mod even with the overwriting and it plays smoothly I was even unsure about it all until I tested them and didn't run into any trouble except for one and it's a clothing mod not registering it's texture and nothing else which again shocked me

3. i'm going to run some test with aio to see if it's needed high likelihood it's getting uninstalled

4. going to post it

5. yes I did (though your probably talking about something else) they are

Spoiler

No More Radial Blur - Performance Optimization

PHR Full-63621-1-1

No Soul Cairn trees nor shrubs-86102-

ColorfulLightsNoShadows-v1b

Insignificant Object Remover

Whiterun Vram Texture Mod-79995-1-1

Complete Whiterun bug FIX-77052-1-8

Unofficial Skyrim City Patch (USCP)-79559-1-6

these make my game run smooth even with all my mods (again your probably talking about something else)

my main issue isn't any of my mods it the fact that when I  try to walk to dragonreach my game crashes and not like it slows down ,freezes then crashes I would be walking up the stairs to dragonreach and then I looking at my desktop a second later and the mods where installed after it happened and they just fix hovering object , realign doors and remove object that have no meaning or under the map and adding more strain to the map the whiterun is on

here's my lo (finally found out how so no more pic unless needed)

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
Soul Gem Vendors.esm
devourment.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim Adventurer's Tent.esm
Succubus Heart.esp
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
EFFCore.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FISS.esp
SexLabRandomSex.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabTools.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
iHUD.esp
Remove Recurring Messages.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Equipable.esp
ERF - Ceraph.esp
ZaitamaVanillaUniqueArmor.esp
BD UUNP Armor and cloth replacer.esp
BD UUNP Dawnguard armor and cloth replacer.esp
BD-UUNP Dragonborn armor clothes replacer.esp
Bowsette.esp
SOS - GRworks HDT Willy Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
TakeNotes.esp
Devourment-EventHandlerModExample.esp
GenderSpecificSounds.esp
RND_Weight.esp
WeightMorphs.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Complete Whiterun Bug FIX 1.8.esp
SurCityFPSMax.esp
PHR Full.esp
No Soul Cairn trees nor shrubs.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
sic_spawnFIX.esp
Kongpow 0.65c RND patch 28072015.esp
ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Jewelry Of Power.esp
CoB Adiposian Armor Deathshell Any Race.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
Draco's Enchantment Overhaul Mod With Vendor.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
ZaitamaDragonbornUniqueArmor.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
ADV HB-Style.esp
EVW - Beast Race Followers.esp
animal_mansion.esp
Accessible Vendor Chests.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
FM-devourment.esp
UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp
Argonian_Belly_Fix.esp
BellyFromWeightSliderModTest.esp
Devourment-DialogModExample.esp
DevourmentFootsteps.esp
GlevAdventureTent.esp
ADVMoreLights.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
FemaleWerewolf.esp
Better Vampires.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Edhildils Sorceress Robes.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
Deeri follower.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Samus.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Lucoa the Dragon.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Dragon Maid Tohru.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Sorceress.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Shantae.esp
Bring Your Silver.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
EdhildilsTempleofMephala.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Ore_Ingot Vendor.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Vampirelordroyal.esp
BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Risky Boots.esp
SuccubusTwins.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Yang Xiao Long.esp
FNISspells.esp
Regreses Star Cloth - Craftable.esp
ImmersiveGenderChange.esp
NewmBikininLatex2.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Momo Yaoyorozu.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Bowsette.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Blake Belladonna.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Weiss Schnee.esp
Amara.esp
Sharifa.esp
Cher.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Albedo.esp
Jinxxed Followers - Wayoko the Summoner.esp
SilverSmelting_1_01.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Standing Stones Jewelry.esp
werewolffollowers.esp
NewmDaedricBikMermM2.esp
Mind Twist - Illusion Spell Pack.esp
nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

I've been noticing that sometimes last stage of animation during sex not fully plays and interrupts by finishing whole sex act. Been using Babo Factory animations and I know that some animations should end not that quickly. It's as if a few second of last stage are being skipped. What could be the reason?