Ashal

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

1 minute ago, Judynator said:

It seems worked! I start playing and see how these mods are working for me. I let you know if it's working or not. Thank you very much! :)

You're very welcome. If you want to show gratitude you can like the posts with the advice I gave you. That's the green thumbs-up button in the lower right hand corner. It is grayed out until you hover over it and press it. By the way, you can also like mods here on LL. Go back to the page from which you've downloaded the mod. Then, scroll to the bottom of the description of the mod. It is usually easier to find the like button here in the bottom right hand corner since the odds are that others have already liked the mod before you.

Back. Looks like They won't work, I mean the SKSE won't run. Now I uninstalled the ZaZ and Puppet Master. Even The Mass Matchmaker won't work all alone or with the normal Sexlab Matchmaker. With the normal Matchmaker is running. May I'm so noob for them yet to skipping something.

You can also try Scent of Sex. You can set up a variety of rules for sex to occur under specific conditions. For instance, just you and your lover. Or Nord men can rape Dark Elf women. Rules can be set to occur in certain locations or with certain factions. I forget where, but there's a thread where people have uploaded rules they created. Download them and tweak them. Many rules work in both LE and SSE.

9 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

You can also try Scent of Sex. You can set up a variety of rules for sex to occur under specific conditions. For instance, just you and your lover. Or Nord men can rape Dark Elf women. Rules can be set to occur in certain locations or with certain factions. I forget where, but there's a thread where people have uploaded rules they created. Download them and tweak them. Many rules work in both LE and SSE.

Since yesterday I fixed some things with using only Defeat and Arouse (it has it's own puppetmaster, looks like) and now it's working well. Ill try your advice.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:50 AM, schaduwkling said:

thx but I got it to work

How did you get it to work? Can you tell me the steps?

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a mod where you can remove your followers vanilla items and equip them with whatever you want.

I don't want them to keep defaulting to their vanilla items.

Example, I want to equip Lydia with Dragon Plate armor and weapons.  When we go in a town or player's home, her original items get equipped again.

Is there a mod that can stop that from happening?

20 hours ago, Xuvish said:

don't want them to keep defaulting to their vanilla items.

This one helps me with that task: Dress Up Lover

(check out the function "clear outfit" to remove the underlying outfit and let her only equip an outfit from inventory)

(Nether's follower framework helps also with outfit management (and creating an "empty" outfit), but I not tested it much, because I use mainly Dress Up Lover)

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a mod where you can remove your followers vanilla items and equip them with whatever you want.

I don't want them to keep defaulting to their vanilla items.

Example, I want to equip Lydia with Dragon Plate armor and weapons.  When we go in a town or player's home, her original items get equipped again.

Is there a mod that can stop that from happening?

I haven't used it with NPCs as followers much, but this mod does actually change their outfit so it should prevent that as well.

Simple NPC Outfit Manager just does 10 custom outfits but does have most of the stock ones covered. Although, I will have to give that other one a try. 

14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

This one helps me with that task: Dress Up Lover

(check out the function "clear outfit" to remove the underlying outfit and let her only equip an outfit from inventory)

(Nether's follower framework help also with outfit management, but I not tested it much, because I use mainly Dress Up Lover)

Thank you, I will try this out.

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Thank you, I will try this out.

one more thing: I guess Dress Up Lover removes the underlying outfit every time you load the game (because to really remove it you have to modify the NPC via CK as @Psalam explained to me).

There is a setting to prevent naked NPC on game load on the first MCM tab (set it to Level 1, Level 2 also checks for naked NPC on cell change)

1 hour ago, John3954 said:

Where download link...?

I hope you found it already ^^

If not, it's here (the big green button called "download"):

Spoiler

hay can I ask what I'm doing wrong I've been trying to get some mods to work for about a day now and all I've accomplished was getting to the start in the new beginnings mod and then it crashes whenever I take of my rags off to check to see if some thing messed up in the mo (mod organizer) but nothing except the crashes if it's my mod order then can you help me figure out how to stabilize it and prevent it from happing again I'll post some screenshots. (PS this is my first time modding Skyrim ) if you got any mods that I need or can replace some of my mods let me know.

mods1.PNG

mods2.PNG

mods3.PNG

mods4.PNG

mods5.PNG

mods6.PNG

mods7.PNG

mods8.PNG

mods9.PNG

mods10.PNG

mods11.PNG

mods12.PNG

mods13.PNG

mods14.PNG

mods15.PNG

mods16.PNG

mods17.PNG

mods18.PNG

mods19.PNG

mods20.PNG

mods21.PNG

mods22.PNG

mods23.PNG

mods24.PNG

17 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

this is my first time modding Skyrim

😱

You want to start small then!

You mix CBBE and UNP in all variations => choose one body type!

Try to only get Sexlab running first, before you add anything else => easier for troubleshooting

Sexlab + MO will be hard enough to get working without throwing in even more mods.

kind of figured I went over bored  :lol: but the reason for me to mix cbbe and unp was because one of the  mod on that list from what I read it allows you to have multiple body mods on different npces while your character uses cbbe an npc can use unp without issue.

what happening is that when I have the rags on my tit grow but when I take it off  my tit revert back to the vanilla version and then crashes I thought it might have been a separated model like a similar thing that happen to me when I modded starbound because in cbbe in that game doesn't have a model of that armor in it code it will revert your character tit's back to normal until you took it off.

also I have been doing something akin to troubleshooting with new beginnings as it skip's that long ass intro what I would do is install a mod then make a new character to test out the mod then if everything was stable I  exited out of the game then proceed to add another mod (and if that mod requires additional mods to run I make sure they won't cause issues) the start the game again delete the previous character and make a new one and repeat the cycle until there's nothing left to add

one issue I kept running into is that I don't know if a mod is in the right space or not

I'll try your way and see if I can get a bit further than before

41 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

I'll try your way and see if I can get a bit further than before

Yes, try to get a stable "core" setup first. If you have that you can quickly see if what you newly added makes issues.

Sexlab is a "core" mod, because any other mod here depends on it.

If you crash while getting naked something with your body install is wrong (no surprise there right? ^^).

You not only have multiple body versions installed, but also multiple texture replacers 😬

41 minutes ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

kind of figured I went over bored

Understatement 😁

AND multiple Skeletons! 😱

I'm sure your FNIS output is fun to read 😐

WAIT! your profile name is "Glitchmaster"!

Okey, in that case: Everything works as planned 😅

3 hours ago, glitchmaster22593 said:

what next?

Start a topic in tech support?

I think you can keep it busy for multiple pages 😄

I saw a blog somewhere that might give you inspiration:

Spoiler

i have a problem with creature animation from sexlab is missing, only showing human animation, can someone help me fix this problem?

2 minutes ago, HornyOneTrue said:

i have a problem with creature animation from sexlab is missing, only showing human animation, can someone help me fix this problem?

Tick "allow creature animation" in SexLabs MCM

all right just finished reading through the conglomerate and this is what I got.

and even a pic of my test charterer as well and you might see the issue I'm now facing no tit just the default titless skin if you remove the under ware any subjections?

progress 2-1.PNG

progress 2-2.PNG

progress 2-3.PNG

Skyrim 6_2_2020 12_17_41 AM.png

There can be disabled some shortkey like a "End" key to end sex animation?

alright I somewhat fix the nipple issue (there sort of visible now) but now I'm trying to figure out why isn't fnis creature pack and fnis sexlab creature idles isn't registering I've looked through some post talking about these issue and there recommending downgrading to 6.1 but I want to know if there's any other alterative to this or is downgrading the best option? 

progress 3-1.PNG

progress 3-2.PNG

progress 3-3.PNG

Skyrim 6_2_2020 9_05_04 PM.png

Skyrim 6_2_2020 9_10_14 PM.png

Skyrim 6_2_2020 9_14_12 PM.png