Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi there, i just love how this mod works. But i have a question. I am using the sexlabframework_v162 full version and except for the foreplay skill there is no proficiency increase. I also have the animation setting presex-foreplay tagged on. I just want to know if there is a way around this problem without the use of sexlab stats manipulator. 

EDIT: Could it have something to do with the presex-foreplay animation tag being enabled? For some reason the first animation played adds more proficiency but the second animation is ignored in that regard.

EDIT: I have done a bit of testing ( not extensively ) but from what i saw when the presex-foreplay tag is on only the first animation in the set gives proficiency. With the tag off only one animation plays so the one used then gains proficiency. Could someone take a look at this and find a solution for this problem so that the pre-foreplay tag can remain on and both animations played can get proficiency?

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 6/22/2020 at 7:16 PM, reinyn said:

Hi there, i just love how this mod works. But i have a question. I am using the sexlabframework_v162 full version and except for the foreplay skill there is no proficiency increase.

Which proficiency are you talking about? SL doesn't have anything like that. If you use a mod for that, i recommend to ask about it in the related comments section of that mod.

11 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

any thing new regarding the teleport issue ...i 'm not talking about giant camp..random teleport after falling from location into nothingness ..lie cliping to the ground ..any thing cause i 'm lost here in the comments !??

Since it's not a general problem with sexlab, i recommend you check your other mods.

13 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Which proficiency are you talking about? SL doesn't have anything like that. If you use a mod for that, i recommend to ask about it in the related comments section of that mod.

Since it's not a general problem with sexlab, i recommend you check your other mods.

I meant the proficiency of the sexlab skills, And i used sexlab stats manipulator to keep an eye on them. However stats manipulator is only used to keep an eye on the calculations after the animations. Those calculations are still there without stats manipulator, only they would not be visible in sexlab itself. ( for instance it is visible when your oral skill goes from novice to journeyman but the numbers necessary to get there are not visible, except when you use sexlab status manipulator. )

With high regards,

Reinyn

5 hours ago, reinyn said:

I meant the proficiency of the sexlab skills, And i used sexlab stats manipulator to keep an eye on them. However stats manipulator is only used to keep an eye on the calculations after the animations. Those calculations are still there without stats manipulator, only they would not be visible in sexlab itself. ( for instance it is visible when your oral skill goes from novice to journeyman but the numbers necessary to get there are not visible, except when you use sexlab status manipulator. )

With high regards,

Reinyn

So you're only talking about the stats? Not increasing sounds a bit strange but i never bothered to actually look at them... I'm pretty sure though that these stats don't simply increase after one animation, you likely need to play more to get even one point. Foreplay might be an exception as it's triggered less often.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:02 PM, glitchmaster22593 said:

you have any idea what causing this let me know

Yes. Many were mentioned already, something not yet is that likely the unofficial patches should be higher up, they aren't supposed to overwrite anything than the vanilla game & DLCs.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, glitchmaster22593 said:

4. it isn't a body issue as I'm not having any issue with them there somehow playing nice with each other?

2. yea I know some are but I'm not getting any issues if I use something from the mod even with the overwriting and it plays smoothly I was even unsure about it all until I tested them and didn't run into any trouble except for one and it's a clothing mod not registering it's texture and nothing else which again shocked me

If your game runs smoothly and you don't have any issues, that's fine. Since you're posting here i assume you actually do have problems, though... 

Just some random question so i finally exceeded the 16,2k animation limit,

since i use a patch/mod that increases the animations to 1000 for creature and humans,

but now get i when i start the game a warning pop off that says basically that i have to many animations installed.

Can i just ignore it, and move on?

Since the game seems to work fine as do the animations also.

Hey I'm having issues installing this mod and other to NMM. I don't understand how to enable them, I've unzipped them into Vortexmods/skyrimse into their own folders ( I tried doing the same in Steamapps/common/skyrimse/mods folder as well) ~~~ Nmm only seems to pickup the esm and not the rest of the folder. Any help would be appreciated as I'm trying this for my first time

Wait, are you using Nexus Mod Manager or Vortex? I use Vortex, have almost since it first came out. I don't unzip the archives, just download them to Vortex/downloads/skyrimse  unpack and install them when I'm ready. If the mod instructions tell me some files need to go to a specific place, then I make sure they're where they're supposed to be, but that's it.

48 minutes ago, birds123 said:

Hiya, I'm a bit stuck. I've tried to download SexLab for a mod I want to download, but when I run FNIS, it doesn't say "Reading SexLab", like it syas in the instructions. I have no idea what I've done wrong, any suggestions?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

On 6/30/2020 at 6:27 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

So you're only talking about the stats? Not increasing sounds a bit strange but i never bothered to actually look at them... I'm pretty sure though that these stats don't simply increase after one animation, you likely need to play more to get even one point. Foreplay might be an exception as it's triggered less often.

Thanks fortaking your time to answer my question, but honestly it is not just after one animation but also after a full game of 30 + hours with a lot of animations.

With high regards,

Reinyn

I have run into a problem and need some advice on how to go about fixing it.  My PC had a Iron yoke applied to her and later removed and all was fine,  but.. later had another one applied and then removed and here is the problem, she is stuck in an idle like she still has it on, I can equip a weapon and she acts normal but put it away and its back to arms up and and wobbling like she has the yoke on still.      How Can I Fix This?   

Edit: I accidentally found one fix, at least I hope it is fixed, and that is to quit and restart the game.  This seems to have cured her of the idle. 

17 hours ago, Anenn said:

My game crashes when it starts after I install sexlab... Any ideas?

Yes. You most probably forgot some mandatory steps.

Check your steps with one of the guides here on LL.

E.g. DTMTs blog here :

01+ 02  should suffice to get you there.

Or MMG's guide from a few posts above.