Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I am in need of some Major assistance....

I am looking for something that makes Sexlab and it's actions compatible with
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67038

Since I already use that mod, it would be nice to be able to see and be part of the actions with the other player(s) that have joined my game.

background of how I tested it...

It's not without it's issues, but at least clothing changes are seen, like when my friend crouches behind me, and suddenly strips, I know he has used Defeat to take me down and make use of me on his screen,  While on mine, my girl just stands there like nothing is happening. Since I host, if I take him down, he is unable to move till I am done with him. We share the same save game, mods and load order for the best compatibility, he went into my save and used showracenenu to change appearance as soon as his game started.

Most spells are compatible, with the exception that when it works, as soon as you power up the spell, it's being used on the other player's end, Shouts are client side as well, and totally missed by anyone else in the same game.

First attempt, his new game, and my old game... Marthal had it's old guards, AND the soldiers from my completed civil war, and they started fighting right away, when he joined. Meaning the game transfers that data of the cell back and forth between host and client, and for that reason, a reduction of ugridstoload needs to be reduced and the memory for it needs to be about double for normal single player to handle the new strains on the papyrus.

We spent the past couple days working on stability between host and client systems, and now it flows nicely, Just need Sexlabs to be compatible with it.

so i started up my game and it says i need PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions but when i first installed this back in 2019 it didn't need this and this hasn't been updated since 2016, what gives? oh and after i installed this it wont tell me the tags for any animations, it just has random letters in the tags section for the animations and if i don't have Papyrus install it wont play the animations. what's the deal, did this get a update that's not listed, did i install the wrong thing what's going on?

Could someone please help with a weird problem I have with ENBoost. My oldrim works well with with my ENBoost settings until a sex scene occurs. I'll go from a stable 30-ish fps to 1 fps during sex scenes.

My enblocal settings are below and I have a 32 mb VRAM (i think). I also have my Skyrim on the lowest settings possible on the launcher settings because my laptop is really old and not great to begin with so that might contribute to my issue.

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=true
IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=64
VideoMemorySizeMb=32
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=0
PriorityMode=0
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

[MULTIHEAD]
ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false
VideoAdapterIndex=0

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true
MaxAnisotropy=16
ForceLodBias=false
LodBias=0.0
AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false
EnableVSync=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=true
FPSLimit=60.0

[INPUT]
//shift
KeyCombination=16
//f12
KeyUseEffect=123
//home
KeyFPSLimit=36
//num /       106
KeyShowFPS=106
//print screen
KeyScreenshot=44
//enter
KeyEditor=13
//f4
KeyFreeVRAM=115
//B
KeyBruteForce=66
KeyDepthOfField=118

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]
Enable=false
Quality=1
DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]
EnableEdgeAA=false
EnableTemporalAA=false
EnableSubPixelAA=false

[FIX]
FixGameBugs=true
FixParallaxBugs=true
FixParallaxTerrain=false
FixAliasedTextures=true
IgnoreInventory=true
FixTintGamma=true
RemoveBlur=false
FixSubSurfaceScattering=true
FixSkyReflection=true
FixCursorVisibility=true
FixLag=false
GenerateGrassNormals=true

[LONGEXPOSURE]
EnableLongExposureMode=false
Time=1.0
BlendMax=0.0

[FILE]
ScreenshotFormat=0

[GUI]
HighResolutionScaling=true

Hello there! I would like to ask a big help from you and the other people. I'm a freshie about the Special Eedition versioned SexLab mod, and I'm using the v1.63 version. It's working, but I have no idea how to make the npcs attempt to rape my chars or other npcs or attempting 3some. I'm bored about I have to make them sleep with my characters by myself and for me that would be more fun and challange if they want to do that by themself, even I won't my chars being agressors. I need to do something in the SexLab settings or it needed some other mods to make "npcs work" alone without my help with "debug"?

I would accept any advices what kind of mods I should have to install to make my "SexLabed" Skyrim more colorful and thrilling. :)

9 minutes ago, Judynator said:

Hello there! I would like to ask a big help from you and the other people. I'm a freshie about the Special Eedition versioned SexLab mod, and I'm using the v1.63 version. It's working, but I have no idea how to make the npcs attempt to rape my chars or other npcs or attempting 3some. I'm bored about I have to make them sleep with my characters by myself and for me that would be more fun and challange if they want to do that by themself, even I won't my chars being agressors. I need to do something in the SexLab settings or it needed some other mods to make "npcs work" alone without my help with "debug"?

I would accept any advices what kind of mods I should have to install to make my "SexLabed" Skyrim more colorful and thrilling. :)

SexLab is a framework. It is designed to allow mod authors the basic tools necessary to achieve the sorts of things that you want done. So, what you need now is one or more mods that will give you those options. Puppet Master and SexLab Mass Matchmaker are common choices for noobies. As always, be certain that you read the mod's description carefully and have all the requirements.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

SexLab is a framework. It is designed to allow mod authors the basic tools necessary to achieve the sorts of things that you want done. So, what you need now is one or more mods that will give you those options. Puppet Master and SexLab Mass Matchmaker are common choices for noobies. As always, be certain that you read the mod's description carefully and have all the requirements.

I installed the Puppet Master's SE version, but the Vortex says this:
image.png.9fe39c92eaed0f76206fae6da7be83f0.png

Can I fix it somehow or it wouldn't be a problem if I don't use the Puppet Master?

18 minutes ago, Judynator said:

I installed the Puppet Master's SE version, but the Vortex says this:
image.png.9fe39c92eaed0f76206fae6da7be83f0.png

Can I fix it somehow or it wouldn't be a problem if I don't use the Puppet Master?

All Vortex is telling you is that Puppet Master requires the ZAP mod. (I did warn you about requirements didn't I?) Just download the latest version of ZAP (which is a different type of framework) and Vortex should be cool. Alternatively, try something other than Puppet Master.

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

All Vortex is telling you is that Puppet Master requires the ZAP mod. (I did warn you about requirements didn't I?) Just download the latest version of ZAP (which is a different type of framework) and Vortex should be cool. Alternatively, try something other than Puppet Master.

It seems worked! I start playing and see how these mods are working for me. I let you know if it's working or not. Thank you very much! :)

1 minute ago, Judynator said:

It seems worked! I start playing and see how these mods are working for me. I let you know if it's working or not. Thank you very much! :)

You're very welcome. If you want to show gratitude you can like the posts with the advice I gave you. That's the green thumbs-up button in the lower right hand corner. It is grayed out until you hover over it and press it. By the way, you can also like mods here on LL. Go back to the page from which you've downloaded the mod. Then, scroll to the bottom of the description of the mod. It is usually easier to find the like button here in the bottom right hand corner since the odds are that others have already liked the mod before you.

Back. Looks like They won't work, I mean the SKSE won't run. Now I uninstalled the ZaZ and Puppet Master. Even The Mass Matchmaker won't work all alone or with the normal Sexlab Matchmaker. With the normal Matchmaker is running. May I'm so noob for them yet to skipping something.

You can also try Scent of Sex. You can set up a variety of rules for sex to occur under specific conditions. For instance, just you and your lover. Or Nord men can rape Dark Elf women. Rules can be set to occur in certain locations or with certain factions. I forget where, but there's a thread where people have uploaded rules they created. Download them and tweak them. Many rules work in both LE and SSE.

9 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

You can also try Scent of Sex. You can set up a variety of rules for sex to occur under specific conditions. For instance, just you and your lover. Or Nord men can rape Dark Elf women. Rules can be set to occur in certain locations or with certain factions. I forget where, but there's a thread where people have uploaded rules they created. Download them and tweak them. Many rules work in both LE and SSE.

Since yesterday I fixed some things with using only Defeat and Arouse (it has it's own puppetmaster, looks like) and now it's working well. Ill try your advice.

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a mod where you can remove your followers vanilla items and equip them with whatever you want.

I don't want them to keep defaulting to their vanilla items.

Example, I want to equip Lydia with Dragon Plate armor and weapons.  When we go in a town or player's home, her original items get equipped again.

Is there a mod that can stop that from happening?

20 hours ago, Xuvish said:

don't want them to keep defaulting to their vanilla items.

This one helps me with that task: Dress Up Lover

(check out the function "clear outfit" to remove the underlying outfit and let her only equip an outfit from inventory)

(Nether's follower framework helps also with outfit management (and creating an "empty" outfit), but I not tested it much, because I use mainly Dress Up Lover)

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a mod where you can remove your followers vanilla items and equip them with whatever you want.

I don't want them to keep defaulting to their vanilla items.

Example, I want to equip Lydia with Dragon Plate armor and weapons.  When we go in a town or player's home, her original items get equipped again.

Is there a mod that can stop that from happening?

I haven't used it with NPCs as followers much, but this mod does actually change their outfit so it should prevent that as well.

Simple NPC Outfit Manager just does 10 custom outfits but does have most of the stock ones covered. Although, I will have to give that other one a try. 

14 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

This one helps me with that task: Dress Up Lover

(check out the function "clear outfit" to remove the underlying outfit and let her only equip an outfit from inventory)

(Nether's follower framework help also with outfit management, but I not tested it much, because I use mainly Dress Up Lover)

Thank you, I will try this out.

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Thank you, I will try this out.

one more thing: I guess Dress Up Lover removes the underlying outfit every time you load the game (because to really remove it you have to modify the NPC via CK as @Psalam explained to me).

There is a setting to prevent naked NPC on game load on the first MCM tab (set it to Level 1, Level 2 also checks for naked NPC on cell change)