Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

50 minutes ago, YuiTatsumaki said:

The new 7.6 FNIS creature pack update gives a soft dependency error (?) in the sexlab MCM menu. I have it installed properly.

Hopefully you guys will check that out.

try going to 3rd person view....either way it will still work anyways.

7 hours ago, Discord12 said:

Is this mod still being maintained?
Last update seems to have bene more than a year ago.

Also the requirements already have some broken links (FNIS creature Pack & SkyUI)

Also, why is there a difference between SE / LE edition mods?

The creator owns the site... I doubt he is going anywhere soon... ;)  however, he might have encountered some RL issues that he has to address. This should be pretty mature and not need too much but some updates.  There are mods here much longer between updates ;)

The broken links are general maintenance. Perhaps a moderator or someone could update these. Nexus is notorious with changing their site which causes many of what you are talking about. LL is much more considerate about changing things around. Perhaps you would be kind enough to provide the updated links in a post so that people looking and reading for support and confused could see the new links .. help them out?  Also, make it easier for an moderator to update the system if "The BOSS" is too busy :P Less leg work for them. ;) If they do decide to make those minor changes (which they have done in the past from time to time to other threads)

There is a difference between the mods because they are different games. The game has slightly different engines that require different approaches. Those that are skilled can port over work from one to the other with a bit of effort most of the time. Some other ports likely require more in depth work to port.

Hi all,

I have a problem with a new start. I had many CTD's and freezing screens so I redid all mods. Unfortunately my old save could not be used. So I started a new game and will redo my progression. 

I use MO2

The problem:

I just finished the intro-sequence and entered Skyrim. At this point I installed the first mods. See below. Everything seems to work and HDT looks really nice on the body. When I tested a sex sequence using the animation editor on SexLab. The actors (especially the limbs and hair depending on position) sink into the ground about 30-40 cm  the moment the animation starts. There is a lot of clipping when body parts meet.

What am I missing? Help is really appreciated.

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version

"0000","+","DLC: Dawnguard",""

"0001","+","DLC: HearthFires",""

"0002","+","DLC: Dragonborn",""

"0003","+","Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-15-1569437811","3.0.15.0"

"0004","+","skse_1_07_03 scripts","1.0.0.0-07-03"

"0005","+","SkyUI","5.1.0.0"

"0006","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio","5.0.3.0"

"0020","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS","7.6.0.0"

"0021","+","FNIS Creature Pack 7.6","7.6.0.0"

"0022","+","RaceMenu v3-4-5","3.4.5.0"

"0031","+","MikanEyes v2.5","2.5.0.0"

"0047","+","New HDT Physics for KS-SG-HG Hairs","22012020.0.0.0"

"0057","+","SexLabFramework_v162_FULL","d2020.3.27.0"

"0058","+","SOS","d2020.3.28.0"

"0060","+","HDT Physics Extensions","14.28.0.0"

"0061","+","CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina 5.7","5.7.0.0"

"0062","+","thePure v1.3","1.3.0.0"

"0063","+","thePure v1.3 cosio patch","1.3.0.0"

"0064","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended","4.71.0.0"

"0066","+","FNIS_Overwrite",""

Edit: I also notice that one foot sinks somewhat into the ground the moment I stop running. Barefoot or with boots makes no different

On 3/29/2020 at 2:35 PM, YuiTatsumaki said:

Yeah no notable error found yet.

I tried doing that but it doesnt fix it.

I'd recommend going back to FNIS creature pack 6.1 before it gets dropped from Fore's download page. I don't know if creature pack 7.6 has new things or was done differently but I tried that zoom in out thing as well as reinstalling the mod but couldn't get Sexlab to recognize it. Hopefully a patch can be made at some point but until then this is my recommendation.

2 hours ago, Chris79 said:

I'd recommend going back to FNIS creature pack 6.1 before it gets dropped from Fore's download page. I don't know if creature pack 7.6 has new things or was done differently but I tried that zoom in out thing as well as reinstalling the mod but couldn't get Sexlab to recognize it. Hopefully a patch can be made at some point but until then this is my recommendation.

Thank you the suggestion. It's playable now. I used an old save game from another profile and copy-pasted to the new profile. It looks better. I'm not sure anymore if some clipping is normal, but this looks better.

Do you think the FNIS creature pack gives these problems? Can I safely uninstall the mod and install the old one or do I need to restart again all over?

I'm encountering the same issue each time I follow the instructions. I get to step 6, 'update FNIS Behaviour' but doing so never says 'Reading sexlab', it only says 'reading FNISBase V76.6'. I've followed the instructions of each mod listed perfectly, but I cannot get past that step. Any suggestions? And yes, despite the warning I have run it through Steam and yes the creature pack is installed.

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6   10/04/2020 9:57:44 PM
Generator: E:\Core Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

1 Warning(s).

3 hours ago, issumtingwong said:

Generator: E:\Core Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - 

install path is wrong.

and it also looks like you installed the wrong version of FNIS for your game version.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

install path is wrong.

and it also looks like you installed the wrong version of FNIS for your game version.

Thanks for the speedy reply! I'm running the Skyrim Special Edition off Steam. As best I can tell from the FNIS link in the install instructions, there is only the one single version. Also, that folder is where Vortex is installing it by default. Where should it be installing it instead? I'll try and figure out how to get Vortex to install it to a manually chosen location.

26 minutes ago, issumtingwong said:

i think you may have also installed the wrong version of sexlab as well, since this is the page for the 32bit version

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

as for installing fnis with Vortex i would suggest watching youtube guides......also most people around here don't use Vortex.

I find it strange that nobody has ported sl anim speed for SE while other more redundant mods has already been done. The speed control over the animations really bring out the more of the physics, and the animations themselves.

Follow the instructions on teh last capture. I had the same thing and had that installed in another mod that I wasn't aware of. I just installed it over and made sure it was on the bottom of the list (MO) and that fixed the issue (until it was updated again) Also if you are using MO make sure your Overwrite folder is clean of any script extentions and such. Might not be the issue but ... I did that as well at the same time. Not sure if it will help just covering the basis

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 3:26 AM, TheFallenBoner said:

Not sure where i should post this but here goes, whenever I initiate a sex animation aka (the first stage animation) the female starts the animation twice, resulting in the first stage animations being out of sync with the two partners. Do i have something set incorrectly? 

Had to quote this since I have the same problem as well. How does one goes around into fixing this?

Spoiler
On 5/2/2020 at 1:28 PM, CuriousGent said:

Is there a way to remove the animations that come as part of this mod?

They're quite dated and low quality (with the exception of Leto's) and they just clog up the Fnis animation count.

There is an option in the MCM to block the animation you don't like to see again and with this you will save some slots for new animations, it is in the last page of the MCM, first you must disable those animations you dislike and then block them for good.

anyone know if there is a mod with equipable object , which automatically starts the H scènes ?  ?

I had to change my pc and lost all my old mods, but it seems to me that there was a mod where there was an equipable ring which automatically launched the H scenes

4 minutes ago, schaduwkling said:

does anybody know if I can use nemesis instead of fnis?

so far the track record has not been great, the only thing nemesis is a nemesis to is the end users.

1 hour ago, mikuupikuu said:

hi i have an issue where my characters just stand ontop of eachother and animations dont play, sounds do. I use vortex mod installer would that be the issue?

maybe, but it sounds more like a FNIS issue. did you remember to run/re-run it?

also:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.