Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ok I've downloaded the files and followed the instructions for the installation the dialogues and spells works fine HOWEVER when the "act" itself it about to start it just CTDs!!!

I have also installed Fuz Ro Dah mod but the problem remains...

Would love to get this mod working so any help is welcome!

Ok I've downloaded the files and followed the instructions for the installation the dialogues and spells works fine HOWEVER when the "act" itself it about to start it just CTDs!!!

Sounds like a skeleton issue. Do you have a custom skeleton installed? Such as http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/.

If you are using a custom race do you have the skeleton placed in the proper folders for your custom race?

Other than that make sure you have all required mods installed. 

Make sure you run GenerateFinisForUsers (Run as Administrator)

Sounds like a skeleton issue. Do you have a custom skeleton installed? Such as http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/.

If you are using a custom race do you have the skeleton placed in the proper folders for your custom race?

Other than that make sure you have all required mods installed. 

Make sure you run GenerateFinisForUsers (Run as Administrator)

Hmm yes I do have it installed, I might add that other sex mods works just fine without any CTD (Sex addicts, Sexis, AP).

Is there a way to know if Fuz Ro Dah is correctly installed and SKSE detects it?

Thanks, Ashal, for your amazing Work!

I updated to Rev3 and start to play around with. First it seems so, that the CTD are gone. But just now got a ctd again.

I use WorkingGirl from Shane4244.

[04/28/2013 - 06:32:36PM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByTag(Selected [[sslanimapkneelblowjob <SexLabAnimation (050022EB)>], [sslanimapstandblowjob <SexLabAnimation (050022EB)>], [sslanimapskullfuck <SexLabAnimation (050022EB)>]]) --- tag1=Blowjob, tag2=, tag3=, tagSuppress=

04/28/2013 - 06:32:38PM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (00000014)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000B9988)>]]

I'm really struggling to get any of the new animations to run in Rev3.  Generate FNIS for users includes all the SexLab animations, but several of them won't trigger, including the 'rough' ones and the new AP anims.  Only the basic seem to cycle (though I can get the FFM to trigger), and if I explicitly disable all but the new AP ones for example, no animation is initialized and actors don't engage (no 'T' pose, they simply continue to idle).

I have reloaded Rev3 from a completely clean save several times, and I have run Generate FNIS for Users as admin several times.  The animations are definitely registered.  I've reset Rev3 several times.  I have cleared the animation registry and the voice registry, but when I do this, then upon reloading, the animation lists aren't populated-- it's all blank.  I have also tried putting back the AP and SexiS cores (which I had purged), but that doesn't help either.

Any ideas where I can look to isolate what's going on?  Are there any FNIS files I should purge beyond mt_behavior.hkx, defaultmale.hkx and FNISRoot_Behavior.hkx?

Tried it again from a clean save, no go for certain animations.  But they're all registered.  Why would this be?

[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Rough Behind) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Rough Doggy Style) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Rough Missionary) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Boobjob) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Doggy Style) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Hugging Fuck) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Missionary) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Reverse Cowgirl) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Sideways Fuck) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Standing Fuck) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Tribadism) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok Blowjob) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok Boobjob) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok Cowgirl) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok Devils Threeway) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok DoggyStyle) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok Foreplay) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok Leg Up Fuck) --- Animation script successfully registered
[04/28/2013 - 10:00:59AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE RegisterAnimation(Arrok Male Masturbation) --- Animation script successfully registered

[...] and on and on-- all the SexLab animations are registered.  But then I get this:

[04/28/2013 - 10:02:37AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE GetAnimationsByType(Selected []) --- actors=2, males=1, females=1, stages=-1, aggress=False, sexual=TRUE
[04/28/2013 - 10:02:37AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Failed to start animation; no valid animations found) --- sexActors=[[viljascript < (990012C4)>], [Actor < (00000014)>]], anims=[]

In Rev 3 my Female Charakteres don't use their Strapon anymore. I didn't got this Problem in Rev 2. Any Suggestions?

Try using 'rebuild strapon list'. If it doesn't work, download one of the optional strapons mentioned in original post, run 'rebuild strapon list' again, and then remove the default strapon from the created list.

Hmm still getting the ctd when trying to save after an sex act, other then that everything is perfect.

maybe help you a little , do not save immediatly after sex ^^ and try to go out and go in turn around go in, go out(well you see what i mean) , if you see the autosave....thats mean you can save without CTD (normally....or you should CTD before the autosave)

just hope this help you even a little ^^

Hmm still getting the ctd when trying to save after an sex act, other then that everything is perfect.

Do you have any custom npc's installed? I only ask because in Rev 2 I had loads of trouble with CTD's when saving after sex. Cleaned up my entire Skyrim installation (I mean everything, even re-installing the game) then played again (without any custom NPC mods installed) and it worked fine, no CTD's at all. Installed one NPC mod (temptress) and the very first time I tried to save after sex it CTD's again!

No idea why custom NPC's should cause the problem, and it could have been a really strange coincidence, but I am now running Rev3, have removed the extra NPC mod and I am having no issues.

Temptress is a custom Race not a custom NPC. My previous character who now is my follower is a custom NPC.

What I am trying to say is that Custom Races usually come with different skeletons. Maybe that is what caused the CTDs.

Looks like I was wrong anyway - Just for the sake of testing I reinstalled Tempress, started a new game and couldn't get the game to CTD this time regardless of what I tried!

Interesting thought though. I know the custom NPC's I had running in Revision 2 was SG Followers, which uses various bodytypes (some have CHBC, some have UNP) wonder if that could have been a cause of it?

Either way, Temptress seems not to be a problem, at least not now.

Temptress is a custom Race not a custom NPC. My previous character who now is my follower is a custom NPC.

What I am trying to say is that Custom Races usually come with different skeletons. Maybe that is what caused the CTDs.

The custom race Temptress includes 5 girls availables as followers (NPCs).

They use their own bodymesh and bodytextures but you can change this (as I did), giving them the same skeleton you use.

I also had the CTD when switching stages too fast during 3way,....but I was quickly spamming the key,....its easy to swicth fairly quickly without CTD.  Also, I was just testing the animations,...so its not like anyone would do this if actually playing as intended.

I ran into some weird issues with rev3

First, some animations are missing even though I'm using the newest resource, all the "rough" animation and AP skull are missing, I've ran FNIS after installing.

And now, the framework seems to be broken for me, the spell doesn't do anything except apply the buff, when the buff ends the sex doesn't begin. Working girl doesn't work anymore either. The whole "start" thing seems to be messed up, and this is across all saves.

Also...sometimes crashing off end of sex acts.

just for fun:

I have read the Rev 3 upgrade notice and followed its instructions, but I am having an issue with this current version! Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

I ran into some weird issues with rev3

First, some animations are missing even though I'm using the newest resource, all the "rough" animation and AP skull are missing, I've ran FNIS after installing.

And now, the framework seems to be broken for me, the spell doesn't do anything except apply the buff, when the buff ends the sex doesn't begin. Working girl doesn't work anymore either. The whole "start" thing seems to be messed up, and this is across all saves.

Also...sometimes crashing off end of sex acts.

Same issue for me, sexlab and working girl has stopped working, in game cleaning options don't solve the problem.

(I was trying to uninstall it but even "Rebuild & Clean" seems broken, nothing happens)

(I've followed upgrading instructions step by step  : p))