Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Yes the female head on both kneels seems to low. LOL Looked like they were rubbing eyelashes over it for the finish

yea stage 4 too,...thats not intended

Does this also happen with one of your BJ animation?(one with male standing initially and lay down in stage 3-4.)

Regarding rev 3 it is a lot more stable now, thanks Ashal! However i still have the ctd on save problem, i started a new game with rev 3, first few hours of game play it saved fine without ctd,  but at around 5to 6 hours of gameplay the problem reappeared again.

starting to seem like it, the game froze on me when using a BJ animation with Sexlab Working girl.

Edit: Well game freeze/ctd I mean, the animation was good and aligned.

Hi Ashal,

Looking at your purple monkey dishwasher instructions, there's one thing that a bit uncertain (html won't let me number correctly):

• Quit Skyrim
  • Disable SexLab.esm and any SexLab mods you have enabled in your load order
  • Relaunch Skyrim and load your save from step 4
  • Once loaded back into the game, now with SexLab disabled, save your game again

When you say disable sexlab, do you mean disabling in the load order but leaving scripts, esm, esp in place or actually deleting them from Data? It's implied that we should leave it all in place, but I just wanted to be clear.

I think this report could be an important note for Ashal.

There are still some random CTDs during the save process after sex scenes (much more frequent if the save is shortly after the sex, less or almost none if waiting some time).

There also some "locks" on loading screen while changing cell or fast travelling, with the same causes and consequences as above.

One thing I noticed and this could be, maybe, related, is that during the save (a process that could have some seconds to complete, because I already had finished almost every quest, included main, dawnguard and dragonborn) my character emits a sort of glowing green vapour like she is "covered" by a little, slight magic effect.

I suppose this could be related to the "enjoyed sex effects" and, even if they are reduced into Rev 3, they are still present and, maybe, could interfere with the saving process.

There are still some random CTDs during the save process after sex scenes (much more frequent if the save is shortly after the sex, less or almost none if waiting some time).

There also some "locks" on loading screen while changing cell or fast travelling, with the same causes and consequences as above.

One thing I noticed and this could be, maybe, related, is that during the save (a process that could have some seconds to complete, because I already had finished almost every quest, included main, dawnguard and dragonborn) my character emits a sort of glowing green vapour like she is "covered" by a little, slight magic effect.

I suppose this could be related to the "enjoyed sex effects" and, even if they are reduced into Rev 3, they are still present and, maybe, could interfere with the saving process.

Are you sure the green vapor isnt your windwalker bonus? It is the visual effect of the perk when you equip all light armor.

Also, not sure if its just me, but female with strapon is redressing upon switching position. female on receiving end or male does not redress.

Just going to drop a note here for Ashal and anyone else, since I haven't seen people report this. It's not really a bug, just a bit annoying.

Once the sex starts, when I try to switch the animation set, there is a flash, as if everything around the two characters, and the characters themselves, have to be loaded from scratch each time. In Rev1 it didn't do this, it just flowed naturally between the animations. Perhaps I didn't upgrade correctly, and I will try to 'clean' the game, make a 'clean' save, and then reinstall SL and do another test of it.

The only other thing (easy fix), when I advance the animation with the spacebar, my character jumps even if he's in the middle of boning his wife. :P

Just my small report, otherwise working nicely!

Hey, Just tested the mod for 1st time. I think its pretty solid so far with some minor annoyances. After sex the characters slide to the ground as if something is pulling them. AP Anal animation is way off for me ( there is a big distance and characters are facing wrong directions) Don't know how I can fix this. The camera is moving unnatural every time I change position or stage. Also I can't see at which stage I am. With other sexis mods I was getting a message when I change state, is this how it is suppose to be wit Sexlab?

I'm a big fan of Arroks animations but  was wondering If "Arrok's leg up fuck" plays right. Dude moves pretty awkward in the first few stages, later he comes to move more naturally. Is this how it is for everybody?

Would it be possible to turn a running 2-actor animation into an 3-actor one without crashing or breaking anything? And of course while doing that reverting the animation stage to the beginning. Just think of this, 2 actors are having sex and another actor witnessing the scene wants to join the fun. Would be great.

Try setting NPCs always use bed, had some fun results with The Thalmor Embassy barracks and a single bed.

Are you sure the green vapor isnt your windwalker bonus? It is the visual effect of the perk when you equip all light armor.

Also, not sure if its just me, but female with strapon is redressing upon switching position. female on receiving end or male does not redress.

Yes. It's a different thing. The "windwalker" effect is a green glow all around the armour and it happens when I redress.

The effect I was telling about is more like a "slight green smoke" on the lower parts of my body.

Just going to drop a note here for Ashal and anyone else, since I haven't seen people report this. It's not really a bug, just a bit annoying.

Once the sex starts, when I try to switch the animation set, there is a flash, as if everything around the two characters, and the characters themselves, have to be loaded from scratch each time. In Rev1 it didn't do this, it just flowed naturally between the animations. Perhaps I didn't upgrade correctly, and I will try to 'clean' the game, make a 'clean' save, and then reinstall SL and do another test of it.

The only other thing (easy fix), when I advance the animation with the spacebar, my character jumps even if he's in the middle of boning his wife. :P

Just my small report, otherwise working nicely!

I've the same. This sort of "flash" happens when the stage changes too.

@garrosh

I wouldn't think you'd have to delete anything since you go into MCM to "clean system" which I assume gets rid of references to the files but doesn't delete them since your going to be overwriting them anyway.

The only things I ever deleted were scripts to mods I no longer used or had because they tend to interfere. 

You may well be right. I'm still fuzzy about scripts running while their controlling esp's are disabled - I've read enough comments regarding rogue script fragments still running in saves that I'm gun shy. For example, one of the sexis plugin's early releases had a bat script that ensured all script files got removed. Another mod's description said that if someone wanted to stop using the mod that they should disable the esp but leave all the scripts in place.

I think script fragments have been an issue with some of my setuups having large numbers of ctd's. I've switched over to mod organizer for a variety of reasons, not least of which is if I update a mod I can be absolutely certain that all files from the old version are gone.

But then, my knowledge is fragmentary so my thinking may be broken. I was hoping the answer to my question would add another fragment.

Ah...I see, if you only have aggressive animation on the normal doesnt start at all.

Thanks.

Still getting CTD problem for some odd reason and "rough standing" is terribly misaligned (the actors are extremely far apart).

Rough standing will never align right with the player if you have collisions on, it's pretty much the sole reason the toggle collisions option exists. It however causes some other issues, and since it's a fix for just a couple animations, the option to toggle collisions is disabled by default.

Fixed, thanks. Sleep deprived doesn't even begin to describe my state while writing most of those.

2. Add SexLabFramework.GetAnimCount() to get number of animations

A good idea, I'll put it on the todo list for Rev 4.

3. Add SexLabFramework.GetAnimById(int id) to get specific animation

as I am currently directly messing with SexLabFramework.animation property, it is not healthy

It's perfectly safe to just access the animation property via index. Because animations are script instances, a returned animation from a function is no different than accessing the animation property directly. If you were to change one it would directly reflect that change on the other, because are just references to the same object, not separate copies of one another. All a GetAnimByID() function would do is return animation[id].

Though providing such a function would allow me to remove the property setting on the animation array, so I'll consider it.

4. Set of standard animation tags at SexLabFramework.TagSexMF, ....

It is good that any one can add any tag,

but If I want to pull out something without worrying about uppercase/lowercase (or other typing errors) at least some set of tags would help a lot.

Papyrus string comparisons aren't case sensitive, so case doesn't matter when doing a search by tag. I could add some standard tags via readonly properties like I do for Male/Female in the animations, but I don't see much benefit, the only difference would be simply writing "MF" vs writing SexLab.TagMF

When I get around to setting up a git repo for the framework, which I plan on doing before starting on Rev 4, I'm going to better expand on the api reference via a proper github style wiki. I was planning on providing an in depth list of all tags for all default animations, and a guideline of "standard" tags to use for modders searching for or adding animations.

5. Standard SexLabX marker - one of the big problems is to position actors in low cluttered space.

An independent mod/s can be created that would map popular places (player homes, taverns), the mapping would place a standard mapping marker (defined by your framework).

Next other mods would search for near by marker and place animation there.

It is a long term solution that might work.

An interesting idea, I can add a predefined marker easy enough for people to use, and have it scan for nearby markers in a similar fashion to scanning for nearby beds.

It's a monumental task to go through and add the marker to good spots in all the vanilla cells though, so that's a task I'll either have to leave for somebody else, or get to myself ways down the road. The marker itself though is easy enough, and I'll include it in Rev 4.

Well sexlab doesn't hate my custom races anymore woot smile.png Thanks Ashal for the patch, only ctd's I got were with custom races. and those were using sexlabworkinggirl. Don't know what you did but it worked smile.png

What custom race were you using? I do all my tests using Ashen. The only crashing issue I've EVER had with SexLab is when I spam the advance stage button to quickly get through a test, and crashing then still tends to be rare for me.

The patch however just removes the mouth moving animation for moans. The say(topic) function, which is what it uses to make them move their mouth, is noted to cause crashes for some when used frequently.

Anybody still having crash to desktop issues, try this patch below and let me know if it helps any. Just drop it in your data folder and overwrite the existing file.

It's normal it didn't ask me to overwrite anything ? lol, dropped it on Data folder as you said.

Edit: Nevermind NOOB mistake lol.

Anybody still having crash to desktop issues, try this patch below and let me know if it helps any. Just drop it in your data folder and overwrite the existing file.

It's normal it didn't ask me to overwrite anything ? lol, dropped it on Data folder as you said.

no it's not. Unless you somehow auto confirmed the overwrite, or dropped it in the wrong folder. Check your scripts folder and look at the sslBaseVoice.pex file, make sure it's last modified date is today. If not just try directly dropping that file from the archive directly into the scripts folder.

no it's not. Unless you somehow auto confirmed the overwrite, or dropped it in the wrong folder. Check your scripts folder and look at the sslBaseVoice.pex file, make sure it's last modified date is today. If not just try directly dropping that file from the archive directly into the scripts folder.

Wrong folder lol, sry :D

Would it be possible to turn a running 2-actor animation into an 3-actor one without crashing or breaking anything? And of course while doing that reverting the animation stage to the beginning. Just think of this, 2 actors are having sex and another actor witnessing the scene wants to join the fun. Would be great.

Not built into the framework no, but you could perform this behavior on a seperate mod using SexLab's hooks, by forcing an animation to end using endanimation(quick=true), then rebuilding the sexActors array and starting a new animation, it wouldn't be very fluid or neat looking, it would work though.

I'll consider adding functions to cleanly add/remove/replace actors from a scene, but not a top priority at the moment as there is more important things to focus on right now than niche functions like that.

Hi Ashal,

Looking at your purple monkey dishwasher instructions, there's one thing that a bit uncertain (html won't let me number correctly):

• Quit Skyrim
  • Disable SexLab.esm and any SexLab mods you have enabled in your load order
  • Relaunch Skyrim and load your save from step 4
  • Once loaded back into the game, now with SexLab disabled, save your game again
When you say disable sexlab, do you mean disabling in the load order but leaving scripts, esm, esp in place or actually deleting them from Data? It's implied that we should leave it all in place, but I just wanted to be clear.

Just disabling it from load order is enough.

5. Standard SexLabX marker - one of the big problems is to position actors in low cluttered space.
An independent mod/s can be created that would map popular places (player homes, taverns), the mapping would place a standard mapping marker (defined by your framework).
Next other mods would search for near by marker and place animation there.
It is a long term solution that might work.

A bit concerned about this, if you modify all the cells in skyrim that means It will make all these cells use english names for people with non english installation : / It won't work in custom locations either. It can be a good idea for specific animations (against a wall, a table...) but I hope it won't be in the main download...

not long installed this on a new mod set-up run through.

mostley seems great so far, works as it should from what i can gather so far.

only issue i occasionley get is the faceial expresions stick after the act is done, have to clear animtations (with the help of the great ui u have put in) and reload game to fix.

There is absolutely nothing in sexlab that adds any such effect, and there is no longer any buff applied from matchmaker post sex, so that's not it either. The framework itself doesn't use a single spell anywhere in it. The only remote possibility I could see that could be related is the effect shader for the cum, might be you have some mod installed that changes how effect shaders are handled, try disabling cum effects and seeing if you still get it. Failing that there is no other possibility related directly to sexlab that I'm aware of.

OK, I could pretty consistently CTD after the Mithos animation final stage, but this cleared that up.  Thanks!