Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Tch, Serana seems to be immune to both cupid and matchmaker... Just can't score with that vamp :|

Cupid with Serana works in my game,maybe you have something wrong with load order?

That's strange. Tried it multiple times with cupid until a Ctd, then I dropped it. Well I can't test it now since I removed all sexis related mods. 

To be honest i only have male Xp32 skele because it was a package deal lol.

To actually be able to make any use at all out of those extra bones is to have mesh that can move with them,....favored souls and 4udik cant,...idk any that can maybe like a demon custom race with wings or something,.....but that would still do nothing unless you have animations made for them,...

Now,...Idk many animators who pump out tons of hair cape and wing animations for males,....keep in mind any winged succubus female mods will work fine b/c you still have the female skeleton. female hair animation mods,...cape animations all work. 

One of the more popular mod that uses custom skeleton for male might be the Dual sheath redux mod, where the bones allow the placement of the sheathed weapons

This actually sounds pretty cool.  I dont animate with the vanilla skeleton btw,....I animate the males with the custom skeleton,...for some reason though,...they aren't 100% accurate as I animated them unless I use vanilla skeleton in-game.

Not just for my own animations, but every sex animation I've ever used.

Its really a choice people are gonna have to make based on their preference.  

I tried this and seems to work well. Any recommended spots to try these positions? Anywhere I go there is no level ground lol. Even in buildings I think the character reads the ground under the floor, yet their bodys cant go thru the floor so they get misaligned if you know what I mean.

hahaha i found the problem,...btw everyone listen up this is why none of your blowjobs ever align..

absolutely nothing to do with meshes,...its the skeleton,...for the male,...which is pointless

males dont even have meshes to use the breast bones so its completely 100% useless to have any skeleton .hkx or .nif in your character assets folder

You only need the female ones in the female folder so

in your character assets folder located in data/meshes/actors/character directory delete 

skeleton.hkx

skeleton.nif

skeletonbeast.nif

This will make skyrim pull the vanilla male skeleton from the main .bsa

Your character assets female folder leave those alone,....either CHSBHC or xp's or whatever will all work fine

Use the script I recompiled,....then I can almost promise you that you will see the most perfectly aligned 3 way ever

Seriously, all custom skeletons do in a male folder is cause shit to go bad,...thats why I always use vanilla male skeleton. 100% reliable. 

I bet this will autofix all of your blowjob problems.

Loads of compilation errors when trying to script using SexLab, I will post them all in the spoiler tag below, but almost all of them relate to the sex lab framerwork along the lines of:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(241,53): IsRaceFlagSet is not a function or does not exist

I am guessing (as this is my first time scripting using someone else's framework) that there is possible some flag or something I need to set in the Creation Kit? Or I have made some other stupid mistake? If anyone can give me any pointers it would be hugely appreciated as obviously it isn't an error in the SexLab framework itself.

The script:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname sdsChatEmUpMB Extends TopicInfo Hidden

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]
sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

The full list of compiler errors:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sdsChatEmUpMB"...
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(442,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(442,41): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(445,65): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseThread.psc(495,10): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseThread.psc(746,11): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(241,53): IsRaceFlagSet is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(245,6): HasKeyWordString is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(330,16): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(330,16): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(330,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(331,12): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(331,30): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(837,2): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(841,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(863,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(864,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(865,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(866,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(867,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(868,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(869,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(871,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(872,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for sdsChatEmUpMB, compilation failed.

Loads of compilation errors when trying to script using SexLab, I will post them all in the spoiler tag below, but almost all of them relate to the sex lab framerwork along the lines of:

I am guessing (as this is my first time scripting using someone else's framework) that there is possible some flag or something I need to set in the Creation Kit? Or I have made some other stupid mistake? If anyone can give me any pointers it would be hugely appreciated as obviously it isn't an error in the SexLab framework itself.

The script:

;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1

;BEGIN CODE

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

;END CODE

EndFunction

;END FRAGMENT

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(442,31): GetName is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(442,41): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(445,65): GetName is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseThread.psc(495,10): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseThread.psc(746,11): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(245,6): HasKeyWordString is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(330,16): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(330,16): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(330,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(331,12): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(331,30): cannot cast a none to a armor, types are incompatible

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(837,2): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(841,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(863,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(864,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(865,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(866,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(867,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(868,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(869,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(871,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(872,1): RegisterForKey is not a function or does not exist

A quick google of isRaceFlagSet() and GetName() shows these are both skse functions.  Did you install SKSE? 

The script:

;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1

;BEGIN CODE

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

;END CODE

EndFunction

;END FRAGMENT

All of those are SKSE function, you need the SKSE source scripts in your source folder to compile SKSE based scripts. You'll also need the SkyUI SDK scripts as aswell if you don't have those.

I don't want to use the black laced strapon but I don't know how and where to delete is, any help would be appreciated!

You can remove strapons from the rebuild menu of mcm.

There is only the option to rebuild strapon list, it then finds 2 strapons, but I only want to use one of them.

All of those are SKSE function, you need the SKSE source scripts in your source folder to compile SKSE based scripts. You'll also need the SkyUI SDK scripts as aswell if you don't have those.

See, I knew it was me being dense :)

Thanks Ashal, for the framework and for this :) :)

I don't want to use the black laced strapon but I don't know how and where to delete is, any help would be appreciated!

You can remove strapons from the rebuild menu of mcm.

There is only the option to rebuild strapon list, it then finds 2 strapons, but I only want to use one of them.

Which is why you click the big button that says remove next to the one you don't want to use.

I haven't tried this yet as I await certain add ons Lovers comfort as such. Still applause for this work man. I just want to know, is it possible to have another nude suit option for Argonian and Khajiit by using the Immersive beast genitals by EternalBlack while using my original 4udik for the human species?

EDIT: just because I found only one suit choice in Sexis I am confused if this is it not possible to have multiple.

The new patch seems to have cleared away any ctds I was having. I seemed to be guaranteed a ctd when one of the arrok animations reached the final stage but now its fine. I am using a custom race too so that probably explained it (Vaalsark to be exact, yeah I know, I'm sorry.).

However I am having some issues. One sex in beds rarely seems to work, sometimes things will align alright but progressing through the animation will make on of the actors fall through the bed and onto the ground (sounds like Havok being a jerk) and any attempt to get them back on the bed just doesn't work. For that matter even sex on the ground likes to have positioning issues, mostly the cow girl animations. The second actor will remain in place for a couple seconds then teleport a foot or so. Once the animation progresses they will snap back under actor 1 and repeat the process.

Also can't get any of the new animations to show up. I've disabled the restriction for aggressive animations and they still wont appear, usually just resuming whatever animation was playing before it till the next available one is selected. When I disabled all animations besides the new ones one of two things would happen: Either sex wouldn't start at all or the two would be in a neutral pose next to each other. The latter made me think something happened with FNIS so I ran that again but the issue persists.

Also since the patch the faces no longer animate during sex.

I may have messed something up with updating so I'm gonna try updating to the new version and see what happens. I was rather tired when I first installed rev3.

However I am having some issues. One sex in beds rarely seems to work, sometimes things will align alright but progressing through the animation will make on of the actors fall through the bed and onto the ground (sounds like Havok being a jerk) and any attempt to get them back on the bed just doesn't work. For that matter even sex on the ground likes to have positioning issues, mostly the cow girl animations. The second actor will remain in place for a couple seconds then teleport a foot or so. Once the animation progresses they will snap back under actor 1 and repeat the process.

Beds are a massive pain and still need a lot of work, it's on my todo list.

You can have animating faces, or you can have CTD, take your pick. All the patch did was remove animating faces.

I haven't tried this yet as I await certain add ons Lovers comfort as such. Still applause for this work man. I just want to know, is it possible to have another nude suit option for Argonian and Khajiit by using the Immersive beast genitals by EternalBlack while using my original 4udik for the human species?

EDIT: just because I found only one suit choice in Sexis I am confused if this is it not possible to have multiple.

It's not possible currently, it's possible to make it possible in an update though.

It's such a niche scenario however that I have no plans to support it anytime soon. A plugin using SexLab could do it easy enough if somebody wanted to make one.

dont you have add an strip option for the arrow ? i didnt found it in the MCM menu and my character keep is arrow during sex .... (i know i can retire myself the arrow before sex, but i m lazy ^^ and i prefer an auto-unequip/equip  option for this)

dont you have add an strip option for the arrow ? i didnt found it in the MCM menu and my character keep is arrow during sex .... (i know i can retire myself the arrow before sex, but i m lazy ^^ and i prefer an auto-unequip/equip  option for this)

The arrow is probably a "Misc" (not exacly the one that says Misc) slot under all the main slots. I'm using Auto Unequip Arrows Mod which is quite useful, always remove the arrows whenever i unequip my bow. :P

You can have animating faces, or you can have CTD, take your pick. All the patch did was remove animating faces.

Aha, I wasn't aware that was culprit. Sorry, didn't mean to be a pest just thought I'd throw it out there if it wasn't intended.

Yes, try Auto Unequip Ammo ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10753 )

@Arrok

When I move the skeleton files you mentioned, the females lose their BBP effect. I toss the files in female assets but still no change.. 

sorry that's because of the hairy spots with 4udik's body, try this one

nude suit.7z

I don't really like favored soul's version because it's too unrealistic, but the 4udik's body doesn't work well with some animations, I think it's a good compromise... (it's a quick nifskope edit though, if someone can improve it with blender or 3ds max I would be happy^^)

Thanks, I've tried it and it's worked :D