Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

dude those are awesome, love the last one. Actually the first and last one are perfect lol. Now all we need is an animated cum shott! maybe some sort of sprite or spell come out of the penis haha.

Did you see my last post with the screenshots?

dude those are awesome, love the last one. Actually the first and last one are perfect lol. Now all we need is an animated cum shott! maybe some sort of sprite or spell come out of the penis haha.

Thanks, and yes I did,...you probably noticed that the breasts normal cowgirl stage 1 animation move too slow to be realistic,....but the reason it works is b/c who doesn't like titties in slow motion?

Also getting CTDs when I tried my ported RandomSex with rev 2, no ENB being used here though. I'm also seeing some reversed actors on some of the animations (one actor some distance away from the other and turned 180 degress with respect to where he/she should be).

If it helps, the last lines on my log for the last CTD (I'm seeing a lot of this in the logs). Turning off the cum does help with the CTDs, as several people have mentioned...

[04/27/2013 - 07:31:30PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
	<unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.onBeginState() - "sslBaseThread.psc" Line 719
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.onBeginState() - "sslBaseThread.psc" Line 758
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.OnUpdate() - "sslBaseThread.psc" Line ?

This error is fixed in rev3, and it'll ship with lower res cum textures to help prevent crashes.

Another one: I was testing my callback with the "Player Only" option set in RandomSex. Using Victim=Victim and Hook="RandomAttack" on the StartSex() call, I'm only seeing the player coming back in the actor list for the callback:

[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] --SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=1
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - EventName: AnimationEnd_RandomAttack
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - ActorCount: 2
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - Actor[0]: None
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - Actor[1]: 20
Will try rev 3 as soon as it appears.

Callbacks in Rev2 are broken for actors that come from high up mods, 0x80+ onwards, since their signed form ints are to big and don't properly convert back to hex, This is fixed in Rev3.

I took a break while Arrok was finishing up the animations and went to the gym, but now I'm super hungry, so now naturally I need to follow up the gym with In-N-Out, I'll be back to pack up the Rev3 release in an hour.

I guess I like firm tight bouncing titties :P lol Gif's below. Hope the pics are ok? I see a lot of nude ad's here so I am assuming it is?

Thanks, and yes I did,...you probably noticed that the breasts normal cowgirl stage 1 animation move too slow to be realistic,....but the reason it works is b/c who doesn't like titties in slow motion?

post-136801-0-87105100-1367125172_thumb.gif

post-136801-0-38692800-1367125186_thumb.gif

post-136801-0-97810300-1367125198_thumb.gif

Is an up/down adjustment going to be available in the future? :)

Enbs are a real mess to get them right and they can cause serious problems. 

Right now I am making one more attempt to instal an enb again (trying to find one that does not make dungeons pitch black and the night too) and I have ended up installing like 7 mods !!! If Skyrim runs after this....I will be extreeemly happy. 

If you're taking suggestions still, this was done by someone at IO-Interactive in their spare time, and it looks pretty good. I don't like pitch-black contrast either and this has the best balance I've seen so far, plus I can SEE at night! :D

I only downloaded one file, just drag and drop contents and it has a readme for one addition to your .ini file. It's the least labor intensive one I've tried and the only lighting/rendering mod I use which I'm grateful for. It isn't compatible with Climates of skyrim though.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29775

Agreed with up and down option. My actors are not lining up that way.

I can get the animations to trigger, but none of the voices work, none of the characters undress, and they're all stuck doing the same stage of the animation indefinitely until I reload the save, and none of the hotkeys do anything.

Post your load order and debug log from the time when it happens.

I can get the animations to trigger, but none of the voices work, none of the characters undress, and they're all stuck doing the same stage of the animation indefinitely until I reload the save, and none of the hotkeys do anything.

Load order is Sky UI, SexLab, Matchmaker, then a whole bunch of non-scripting/texture mods. How do I get my debug log?

Load order is Sky UI, SexLab, Matchmaker, then a whole bunch of non-scripting/texture mods. How do I get my debug log?

You have to enable the papayrus log first, go to Documents/my games/Skyrim/Skyrim.ini

Then go and add bEnableLogging=1 in the [Papyrus] section if it's not there.

Then try to recreate the same bug.

Sorry if this was answered already but i couldnt find. Is it normal that the “suck“ animations doesnt make your toon to open its mouth? If not how do i fix it? Thanks in advice.

It's normal. There is currently no feasible way to make a character open it's mouth with scripting.

@ Ashal.

Maybe it is too late for Rev 3 but have you considered to introduce also a "Solo naked dance" animation?

I think that jbezorg has one good into his excellent Sanguine Debauchery mod and maybe you could ask him a permission to include that into your framework.

It could be really usefull for some other plugins (like some about prostitution and/or brothels).

Can someone link me all mods that uses sexlab?

All I know so far is the proof of concept mod Matchmaker,....and the Working girl conversion.

The framework is brand new,....modders are only now getting their hands on it.

Both are in this download forum,...on the main page,...matchmaker is in this thread,....workinggirl has its own thread.

One notice: contrary to SexiS, SexLab replace the voices of the actors. Can we settle it?

Another question : do you do recommend to uninstall Sexis?

Furthermore I don't understand what are the purposes and the differences between SexLab, SexiS and Arrok SexiS BBP Animation Extension.

Could you explain what is necessary and what is not ?

One notice: contrary to SexiS, SexLAb replace the voices of the actors. Can we settle it?

Another question : Do you do recommend to uninstall Sexis?

Furthermore I don't understand what are the purposes and the differences between SexLab, SexiS and Arrok SexiS BBP Animation Extension.

SexIS does replace the voice during sex scene, the difference is that SexLab offers way more choices of voice. If you dont like the random aspect you could toggle voice you dont like off.

SexIS and SexLab have the exact same purpose, however SexIS's author is MIA and the project was determined to be abandoned. SexLab also offers a lot more features including having multiple actors in the same act. The author of SexLab, Ashal, is the admin of LoversLab. so you can count on him to not go mia :)

The Extension's purpose was to add animations to SexIS in the absence of the SexIS author. It will no longer be required as Arrok (the ALL MIGHTY ANIMATOR!) can just submit his/her animations to Ashal to have them added into upcoming patches.

One notice: contrary to SexiS, SexLab replace the voices of the actors. Can we settle it?

Another question : do you do recommend to uninstall Sexis?

The extension mod was just a bridge to SexLab (a way to add animations while we waited for a fully supported Sex animation framework,...its now obsolete along with SexiS.  

SexLab is everything SexiS was, and provides the foundation for features impossible in SexiS (Like 3 actor animations)

If anyone is sticking with SexiS now, its because they're waiting for modders to transfer their mods to the new framework.

Its your choice to uninstall SexiS,..I still have it, and they work fine together.  I leave the extension mod and SexiS replacers available for download for those people still using it.  

Sorry if been asked before , but 26 pages it's a lot to look back lol, do the buff you get after Sex ever go off ? on active effects list says 3 m , but any blessing from Vanilla game, like Talos one says 8 hours and goes off sooner ( you can see icon buff timers with SkyUI as most of you prolly know) , just wondering because kinda make you a bit OP especially at start of game xD

@ Ashal.

Maybe it is too late for Rev 3 but have you considered to introduce also a "Solo naked dance" animation?

I think that jbezorg has one good into his excellent Sanguine Debauchery mod and maybe you could ask him a permission to include that into your framework.

It could be really usefull for some other plugins (like some about prostitution and/or brothels).

I think and I could be wrong but if I read in the API guide correctly we can register our own animations into sexlab to use with our mod we would have to set up the positioning and stuff ourselves but again if I read it correctly that is a pretty neat feature and would be perfect for a "dance animation" or some other animation that would be used for only one or two mods.

Edit: Since I'm posting anyway I havent really had a chance to say thanks for the framework I haven't had a chance to actually play much but it's really good lots of options seems like you really thought things through. And the detailed API guide was a very nice touch you have some of the normal stuff I'm used to center on,victim, bed ect. but there are things in there I had never thought of and I know were not included in SexiS so good job thanks.

Beta Revision 3 is out, changelog from Revision 2 is as follows:

• Framework: Added option for SFX Volume
  • Framework: Added option to toggle collisions during Player sex, defaults to disabled
  • Framework: Added strapon list to Rebuild page, can now remove strapons from selection
  • Framework: Added option to toggle actor's scaling to each others height, greatly helps in animation alignment when using varied races
  • Framework: Added "AnimationChange" & "PositionChange" API hooks
  • Framework: Changed behavior of animation centering, animations will now center on the player when present, rather than position 1, unless a centerOn or victim argument is defined
  • Framework: Changed default hotkeys (again)
  • Framework: Fixed cum timer option having no effect
  • Framework: Fixed unstripping bug when changing positions
  • Framework: Fixed nude suit weighting and strange behavior
  • Framework: Fixed hooks not registering actors from high load order mods
  • Framework: Reworked animation loop to help prevent crash to desktop and prepare for future foreplay option
  • Framework: Altered voices to mono to help prevent crash to desktop
  • Framework: Lowered resolution of packaged textures to help prevent crash to desktop
  • Framework: Reworked audio playing to help prevent crash to desktop
  • Framework: Removed animations and voices from player system alias and moved them to a separate resources script for better future proofing
  • Framework: Something I JUST thought I should fix/change for Rev 3, but forgot a couple minutes later what it was and will silently sneak into this release when/if I remember
  • Framework: Other shit and bug fixes I'm probably forgetting because I've been drinking
  • Resources: Added Animation Arrok Tricycle
  • Resources: Added Animation AP Face Down Anal
  • Resources: Added Animation AP Skull Fuck
  • Resources: Added Animation AP Holding Leg Up
  • MatchMaker: Removed the buff applied to actors at the end due to it not properly expiring, I apparently haven't a clue how magic effects work

Make sure you perform the steps listed in the upgrade notice on the original post before performing this upgrade.