Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

@Arrok

I know you make a lot of animations and we love them all! Just one suggestion.

Can you make the girls breast physics not move so much? It doesn't look natural and makes them look distorted lol.

It's not on all the animations just certain one. I think when the girl sits on the guys face is one of them. Ill check for the other tonight.

Hey thank you very much for this mod. It is very appreciated :D

Just a question about positioning. Is a character up/down option going to be possible eventually? It'd help with uneven surfaces since it's more funny than erotic to see a dildo shoot out the back of someone's head XD

Though it's only a minor issue

I have only one disappointment from this mod and it is NO fault of the creator who did the best possible with the resources available, but I was hoping for more bukkake textures. I would create them myself, I am very new to the modding world when it comes to creating mods that require you to create models from scratch and then import them. I would love to try and find some tutorials on creating some textures like that, but not many would advertise that kind of tutorial. I am working on learning how to do it and if I am lucky I will have figured it out within a week or so, but I am not too optimistic about it.

Still, this is the groundbreaking framework that will open the flood gate to a boat load of other kickass mods.

One issue I've seen with other sex mod foundations is that if you had sex in one mod based on that foundation other mods wouldn't know about it even if they where based on the same foundation. Such As Lovers comfort (sexis based) which has a lust meter but having sex in say Working girl for sexis doesn't effect it. This is very immersion breaking, well it spoils some of the fun anyway.

It would great if Sex Lab could receive an event from a mod and then broadcast that event to all mods that subscribe to it, as in the Publish-subscribe programming paradigm Right now Sex and a flag noting whether or not it was consensual are the only relevant ones I can think of. Or maybe a Starting sex and a Ending sex event would be more flexable. I know nothing of Skyrim scripting so I don't know if this is possible.

@Ashal

Dimon99's UNP for females

4uDIKs Real Body for males

First of all, thumbs up for this choice.

IMO it'd be a good idea to show the version info somewhere on MCM.

Also, the framework seems to run without any serious issues on Skyrim 1.8.151 with SKSE 1.6.9, perhaps you could lower the minimum requirements for Skyrim and SKSE down to 1.8 and 1.0609,  so I won't have to recompile the script for every other SL revision. :)

@Ashal Would it be possible to still have the high res texture for the effects as a seperate download? As in just the file on its own.

I would like to still have the high res version if there is a noticeable loss in visual quality.

It's fairly hard to compare the bukkake effects as they seem to be scripted to gradually fade. So unless the two screenshots were taken with the same amount of time after the act, it becomes an unfair comparison. Of course you could just try out both for yourself and see how it looks in game.  The two screenshots below were taken "as fast as I could" after aligning the camera to a good view using tfc. I'd say the noticeable difference is that the 2048 textures retains complete detail for the more dotted concentrations of cum. 

Here is the log from my last CTD, apparently it is a problem with the cum texture as masturbation animations didnt gave me any CTD.

Error: Cannot set the value of a constant GlobalVariable
stack:
[PlayerFollowerCount (000BCC98)].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.SetFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 36

Hi there ! First of all.. Thank for sharingyour mod nice work.

Now a short bug report ;)

I have discovered only one bug for myselft

The sexual release buff won't fade the timer stays on 3min so i have to remove it via console.

Thats the only problem i've encountered so far but for myself it is a minor problem.

Is there a strap-on included in with the mod? With no strap-ons installed I've noticed that if I rebuild the list it detects one. However nothing appears during sex. I've also been receiving issues when using the beds as the actors involved almost always end up half on it.

Anyways I really like what I am seeing so far and am digging the MCM options. I don't think we can even thank you enough for all the hard work.

Guest Devianza

And I think the crashing other people were having at the end had to do with the cum effect, I was using the full resolution versions, and it is noted in the original post for those shaders that some people get CTD with the full res, so I've swapped out the high res ones for low res in the resource pack.

I think (really hope) you're right because while I thought I fixed the issue on my end, it came right back, and it always seems to happen when the male shoots his load, and never seems to happen when the character just masturbates.  However, the cum textures you used, are they different than the ones used in Sexis?  If they're the exact same ones as Sexis, then that isn't the issue because I never got any ctd's with sexis.  But like I said, I hope you're right because Sexlab is a huge improvement over Sexis set up wise, but the ctd's are just a killer. 

Replacing the sslBaseThread file from Rev. 2 with the file from Rev. 1 fixed my CTD during climax with a male. It's a good temporary workaround to the people experiencing the CTD cum problem.

UPDATE: However, I'm getting a bug where saving/quick-saving after an act of SexLab will cause a CTD. Sorry if this bug has already been mentioned. It seems the search within a topic function isn't working for me and I haven't been able to get on here as much as I like to read through all the pages.

And I think the crashing other people were having at the end had to do with the cum effect, I was using the full resolution versions, and it is noted in the original post for those shaders that some people get CTD with the full res, so I've swapped out the high res ones for low res in the resource pack.

I think (really hope) you're right because while I thought I fixed the issue on my end, it came right back, and it always seems to happen when the male shoots his load, and never seems to happen when the character just masturbates.  However, the cum textures you used, are they different than the ones used in Sexis?  If they're the exact same ones as Sexis, then that isn't the issue because I never got any ctd's with sexis.  But like I said, I hope you're right because Sexlab is a huge improvement over Sexis set up wise, but the ctd's are just a killer.

It may not be 100% the cause, just for some people. I had another thought though, all the sounds I included from Setkh's sound pack are stereo audio, skyrim expects mono audio in most cases, or at least does in the context I'm using them, That may be the cause of problems for people on lower end machines. So I've gone through and converted all the voices to mono, hopefully that fixes it, if not it at least cuts the resource pack's size down a considerable amount and gives no loss of audio quality.

SexLab is it called to replace SexiS ?

And Sexis will continue to be developed?

It's meant as a replacement yes.

And SexiS's author has been missing for several months with no word, updates are unlikely, which is why this mod exists.

Guest Devianza

It may not be 100% the cause, just for some people. I had another thought though, all the sounds I included from Setkh's sound pack are stereo audio, skyrim expects mono audio in most cases, or at least does in the context I'm using them, That may be the cause of problems for people on lower end machines. So I've gone through and converted all the voices to mono, hopefully that fixes it, if not it at least cuts the resource pack's size down a considerable amount and gives no loss of audio quality.

Well I'm thinking if it was the sound files on my end, masturbation would cause the CTD since I'm pretty sure the female uses the exact same files during masturbation.  Of course the male doesn't make any sounds during masturbation when using Working Girl, so it could be the male audio.  But seeing as how I don't have any issues whatsoever with masturbation and that it seems to only happen after the characters climax, it just seems like it could be those textures.  I'm thinking that may as play into why the game sometimes ctd's if one saves too soon after a sex scene since the cum textures are still in use.

However, it may also be Working Girl that is the issue because back when I was using Rev 1 of Sexlab, the only issue I had with it is that it would ctd every now and again during a quicksave.  However, when I updated to rev 2, that was also when I added Working Girl, so it could be either or.  I haven't tried to see if the issue is present when using matchmaker because as I said earlier in the thread, the magic effects matchmaker applies to the player never wear off.

But for now, I need to figure out why I can't get Osare's Shoes to show up in the game.

Really appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this Ashal, very much appreciated! One suggestion if I may, after experimenting in game, and looking at the API I am guessing that by default the framework moves participants in any sex act to the first actor in the actor array? This is OK if you are playing a female character, but when playing as a male the requirements of the API usually means the female NPC dictates the location for the action. A number of times (especially when the female NPC isn't a follower) their API makes them move before the sex act begins, which can screw up the animations if they move near certain objects.

I appreciate that this is also part of using your demo mod to test the resource, but even for other mods it would be good if the mod author could choose which actor dictated the location for the acts rather than it defaulting to the first actor in the array, at least while ever sex lab expects that first actor to be female anyway.

Really appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this Ashal, very much appreciated! One suggestion if I may, after experimenting in game, and looking at the API I am guessing that by default the framework moves participants in any sex act to the first actor in the actor array? This is OK if you are playing a female character, but when playing as a male the requirements of the API usually means the female NPC dictates the location for the action. A number of times (especially when the female NPC isn't a follower) their API makes them move before the sex act begins, which can screw up the animations if they move near certain objects.

I appreciate that this is also part of using your demo mod to test the resource, but even for other mods it would be good if the mod author could choose which actor dictated the location for the acts rather than it defaulting to the first actor in the array, at least while ever sex lab expects that first actor to be female anyway.

Modders can define who to center on using the centerOn argument of the startSex() call, it defaults to the first actor in the array or the victim actor if no centerOn is set. So modders do have control over where the center is. And I plan on setting it up later to default to the player center if no centerOn is set and the player is involved, regardless of their position.

Modders can define who to center on using the centerOn argument of the startSex() call, it defaults to the first actor in the array or the victim actor if no centerOn is set. So modders do have control over where the center is. And I plan on setting it up later to default to the player center if no centerOn is set and the player is involved, regardless of their position.

Guess I should have read more of the API  :shy:

OK, I asked this question before and nobody answered it. The nudesuits you mentioned at the start (and that I have seen in the previous topic's screenshots in the menu), do they replace the body textures during the sex scene? Because I installed a male nude mod for the previous sexis, but it did mean that if you robbed a dead bandit of his armor, he was lying there with an erection.

Does your mod make it so that I can have a more normal male texture (underwear or naked but lacking an erection) during the regular game, but when I activate a sex scene this gets replaced? Because if so that would be brilliant.

Also, how do we see when the mod is updated? The latest version?

Working on the new Ride the Tricycle 3-way position,...heres a preview of stage 1:

3way1.png

3way2.png

i god damn love this pose .............hoooooooooooooooooooolly chuck norris !

this is very an perfect cool pose.. cant wait to test it .

ps: i have reinstall mod and all , it work now ^^ , thats strange ^^

@ Ashal

I vote for the "Center On Player" by default already inside the framework. The player is the only one that can choose a free space far from any clutter.

Second: possible conflict report.

I wrote "possible" because this, atm, seems to not be applied to all users. With the new AP 3.0.1. installed the MatchMaker no longer works.

For me, it happens the same also with the other plugin from Shane4244 "WorkingGirl for SexLab". In his thread, there is at least another user who don't suffer of this conflict.

Looks great Arrok.

I know you make a lot of animations and we love them all! Just one suggestion.

Can you make the girls breast physics not move so much? It doesn't look natural and makes them look distorted lol.

It's not on all the animations just certain one's. I think when the girl sits on the guys face is one of them. Ill check for the others tonight.

Can we request positions? Id much rather have 2 girls that 2 guys lol.

Working on the new Ride the Tricycle 3-way position,...heres a preview of stage 1:

3way1.png

3way2.png

Compilation failed.. hmm I have SKSE installed, reinstalled but I keep getting a flood of errors "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_ConfigBase"

Everything is in place.. any ideas on how to solve this? I didn't even change anything in the script yet, but still get compiling errors.

Compilation failed.. hmm I have SKSE installed, reinstalled but I keep getting a flood of errors "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_ConfigBase"

Everything is in place.. any ideas on how to solve this? I didn't even change anything in the script yet, but still get compiling errors.

SkyUI?