Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I use several custom races but the one that was giving me fits was Yaksha, I also de-activated Estrus but hadn't tried it out before applying the patch. But I do remember seeing her mouth moving all the time while having sex or pleasuring herself, reminded me of my ex-wife. So not really sure if it was the patch or just de-activating estrus. But thanks for the patch anyway, wish I'd had it when I was married LOL

Cheer up:)

I think this report could be an important note for Ashal.

There are still some random CTDs during the save process after sex scenes (much more frequent if the save is shortly after the sex, less or almost none if waiting some time).

There also some "locks" on loading screen while changing cell or fast travelling, with the same causes and consequences as above.

One thing I noticed and this could be, maybe, related, is that during the save (a process that could have some seconds to complete, because I already had finished almost every quest, included main, dawnguard and dragonborn) my character emits a sort of glowing green vapour like she is "covered" by a little, slight magic effect.

I suppose this could be related to the "enjoyed sex effects" and, even if they are reduced into Rev 3, they are still present and, maybe, could interfere with the saving process.

There is absolutely nothing in sexlab that adds any such effect, and there is no longer any buff applied from matchmaker post sex, so that's not it either. The framework itself doesn't use a single spell anywhere in it. The only remote possibility I could see that could be related is the effect shader for the cum, might be you have some mod installed that changes how effect shaders are handled, try disabling cum effects and seeing if you still get it. Failing that there is no other possibility related directly to sexlab that I'm aware of.

Well, looking with extreme careful, it seems mainly the "glowing" of the two spells in the hands (they are almost green).

Everytime I saved, I was in 3rd person state, sex action finished (and previously started with the two spells), arms lowered along the body.

So, it's really possible that the "green vapour" I saw in the lower parts of my body, while saving and just one fraction of second before the CTD was exactly due to the still glowing hands.

Now, I just downloaded the patch and soon I'll test it.

After extensive testing, I have learned a few things about the misalignment of the tricycle:

First, do not enable "set all actors same height",.....its not really compatible with 3 actors,.., and it really throws off stage 1 and 4

If you adjust your 3 actors via setscale before you begin sex,....you can get stage 1 and 2 to align,..but stage 3 and 4 I will have to edit in order for you to be able to get all 4 stages aligned and saved with no future adjustments.

Heres some screenshots showing the first 2 stages are alignable....sorry for the image brightness, may be a bit dark

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

I mean the alignment isn't 100% like in 3dsmax,...but thats much closer than how it is with same actor height enabled,...

also my actors are slightly different heights,...they're pretty close though.

oh i have little problem ....its look like something messed up, and idk what :( , i have install unpb (all good) and suddently, i cant have any animation, all the test the characters stay standar pose , idk what the problem, i have try clean the animation of sexlab (with option in MCM etc.. all good follow instruction, but not work ...mmh look like something i have miss ...
somebody can help me please ? :(

i suppose its an skeleton problem but idk what the exact problem, i not have CTD or anything, just no animation ...

post-52524-0-39788600-1367276084_thumb.jpg

oh i have little problem ....its look like something messed up, and idk what :( , i have install unpb (all good) and suddently, i cant have any animation, all the test the characters stay standar pose , idk what the problem, i have try clean the animation of sexlab (with option in MCM etc.. all good follow instruction, but not work ...mmh look like something i have miss ...

somebody can help me please ? :(

i suppose its an skeleton problem but idk what the exact problem, i not have CTD or anything, just no animation ...

You need to run GenerateFNISForUsers before starting the game any time you add or remove an animation mod from Skyrim.

If you don't have FNIS, the system won't work at all you'll just get the generic T pose from the model during the animation sequence.

FNIS, or Fores New Idle System, can be found on the Skyrim Nexus site.

omg! i totally have forget this ....... O'lol !

i have change cbbe to unpb, i didnt have think about FNIS generate...omg! i test this immediatly .. if its this....omg! i look idiot :wacko:

int a1 = AddPosition(Female, 0, offsetUp=2.0, addCum=Oral)      <--------what is that? a z-axis offset?  It may be causing problems with the animation's 

AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S1)                                           stability.

AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S2)

AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S3)

AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S4)

int a2 = AddPosition(Female, -100, addCum=Oral)

AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S1)

AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S2)

AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S3)

AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S4)

int a3 = AddPosition(Male, 108)  <---------------------Ashal,....this needs to be 100,....I know you may have done it to align your mesh,..but it throws off the 

AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S1)                      arms and hand placement

AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S2)

AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S3)

AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S4)

int a1 = AddPosition(Female, 0, offsetUp=2.0, addCum=Oral)      <--------what is that? a z-axis offset?  It may be causing problems with the animation's 
AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S1)                                           stability.
AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S2)
AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S3)
AddPositionStage(a1, Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S4)

int a2 = AddPosition(Female, -100, addCum=Oral)
AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S1)
AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S2)
AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S3)
AddPositionStage(a2, Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S4)

int a3 = AddPosition(Male, 108)  <---------------------Ashal,....this needs to be 100,....I know you may have done it to align your mesh,..but it throws off the 
AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S1)                      arms and hand placement
AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S2)
AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S3)
AddPositionStage(a3, Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S4)

I'm editing them atm,.......im recompiling this script for personal testing like I've described above.

Also,...to everyone else,....rebind the advance key off of spacebar to stop the jumping thing.

offsetup is leftover from me trying to fix the animations positioning with a1 being to low, it's harmless and not doing anything. up offsets don't work. It has zero effect on stability, or any effect at all.

I've aligned ALL animations to that mesh, as it's the mesh recommended in the OP. And it's not just that mesh, doing 100 also throws it off for cbbe/favored soul meshes as well. The offsets there are the same offsets people can adjust with the adjustment keys, if it's off for people with 108 then can just adjust it using the keys, offsets are saved and carried over after all. Change it to 100 and compile the script, then rebuild your animation registry  from MCM and reload the game, see for yourself.

And spacebar works fine for me, people having jump issues must have something interfering with the framework not disabling their movement. You can re assign the hotkey if you are having jumping issues.

So a question, or perhaps a request. Is there any way to specify which actor assumes the dominant position in a sex act without having to use the victim= parameter in StartSex()?

The reason is this. SexiS was set up with separate options to strip depending on nothing more than the gender of the participants. If I use the victim= flag in SexLab, the stripping is based on the victim/aggressor settings and not the male/female settings. Since I like my CFNM action, I'd like to be able to use the male/female strip options, but I would also like to reinstate my male is always dominant flag in the RandomSex settings.

Someone commented in my mod thread that Actor[0] always appears to take the submissive position in the animations. Can you confirm that this is true, or is there another way to make this work? I've had a number of requests (myself included!) to restore this parameter in my mod to the way it was in the SexiS version.

offsetup is leftover from me trying to fix the animations positioning with a1 being to low, it's harmless and not doing anything. up offsets don't work. It has zero effect on stability, or any effect at all.

So you attempted to make a vertical offset,...and the game ignored it?   

I've aligned ALL animations to that mesh, as it's the mesh recommended in the OP. And it's not just that mesh, doing 100 also throws it off for cbbe/favored soul meshes as well. The offsets there are the same offsets people can adjust with the adjustment keys, if it's off for people with 108 then can just adjust it using the keys, offsets are saved and carried over after all. Change it to 100 and compile the script, then rebuild your animation registry  from MCM and reload the game, see for yourself.

Thanks for the tip on MCM reset anim registry,...I compiled the script, but nothing was changing. I forget it has to be clean save to accept new scripts. 

Once I cleaned and loaded,...every single stage auto aligned perfectly like in 3dsMax (no adjust hotkey needed).....the floating problem ceased,...and the blowjobs were right on the penis,..have a look,...

All positions, now including the threeway,...align and work perfectly. 

Just used this script, and followed your instructions in MCM, saved, loaded and presto..

Tricycle scripts.rar

Let me know if this works for you,....also the check same height option works great for all 3 actors,..flawless.

And spacebar works fine for me, people having jump issues must have something interfering with the framework not disabling their movement. You can re assign the hotkey if you are having jumping issues.

With the spacebar,...occasionally I see a jump, and the player character gets out of sync for a bit,..it really shouldn't be a problem though thanks to your customization options. I have mine on H.

once in a while after the scene has finished my character seems like she floating, arms out like falling. Sometime I can get her to jump. After that the right and left mouse buttons don't work until I restart the game. I tried to load different saves after this happens and it doesn't work. I have to restart the game to fix it.

Weird thing is the right and left mouse buttons work in the menu's just not while running around.

Am I the only one this happens to? Maybe ill uninstall sexis since I don't use it anymore anyways. Might be some conflict? I remember in sexis sometimes I would have to use enableplayercontrols after the scene because I couldn't move. It doesn't work in sexlab.

once in a while after the scene has finished my character seems like she floating, arms out like falling. Sometime I can get her to jump. After that the right and left mouse buttons don't work until I restart the game. I tried to load different saves after this happens and it doesn't work. I have to restart the game to fix it.

Weird thing is the right and left mouse buttons work in the menu's just not while running around.

Am I the only one this happens to? Maybe ill uninstall sexis since I don't use it anymore anyways. Might be some conflict? I remember in sexis sometimes I would have to use enableplayercontrols after the scene because I couldn't move. It doesn't work in sexlab.

Open the console and type

oops, sorry overlooked you said you tried already

I've seen this at times, SkyUI is currently kind of reeling under the load of mods coming in under MCM now, they continue to maintain that the default Papyrus settings are sufficient for any amount of mods but the truth of the matter is its not. I've had the same issue occur while not using SexLab at all, but simply having used a fairly menu intensive mod that caused my inputs to stop working entirely other than the escape/tab and WASD, my mouse just completely dies.

You could try clearinvalidregistrations in console to see if that helps but its not likely going to, this seems to be a hard interface crash and I'm not entirely sure if its the 1.9 patches fault or if its simply SkyUI itself buckling under the script load from a heavily modified game.

I've never had this problem unless I let the sequence finish before I toggle TFC off.  

enableplayercontrols fixes that in sexlab when it happens,...I would try to duplicate the bug on a clean save,....if it never happens then you have some scripts acting up in your save file.

Is there no way to save your ingame adjustments to animations? It is kind of annoying to have to realign using the keys everytime.

Your adjustments are supposed to automatically save to your save file permanently.  They should only reset if your hit the reset hotkey,...or reset your animation registry. 

"I have read the Rev 3 upgrade notice and followed its instructions, but I am having an issue with this current version! Purple Monkey Dishwasher."

Hmm I need to readjust them every single time. Any idea's on how to fix? That is litteraly the only problem I am having other than the thing others are having when you change stage the screen flashes and you actors kind of aswell which i assume is unequiping gear again?

If you can see anything that could be causing this in my load order please share :). I have used Boss on this and i run FNIS everytime i start the game just to be safe.

My current Load Order is:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
HmmWhatToWear.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
UndergroundBathhouse.esm=1
XFLMain.esm=1
AzarHair.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
DSLight.esm=0
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Ysolda.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
Economics of Skyrim.esp=1
Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp=1
Armored Skeleton.esp=1
bladesfactionfix.esp=1
Bolts For Weapon Vendors.esp=1
drop dg elderscrolls.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-3.esp=0
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-1.esp=0
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-4.esp=0
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.esp=0
Moss Rocks.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Steel Bolts For All.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=0
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
KaceAutoloot.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
battleflute.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
Cloaks - No Imperial.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch-No Imp.esp=1
imp_helm.esp=1
imp_helm_dawn.esp=1
Osare OnePiece.esp=1
Roman armor and weapons.esp=1
Roman armor and weapons replacer.esp=1
SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp=1
Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp=1
Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp=1
UNP Boots.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
DeadlyMonsters.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSapachii.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
ShezriesHFKitchen.esp=1
someprivacyplease_door.esp=1
ub_invite_any_npc.esp=1
BardRequestBreak.esp=1
codifredsenhancedsmithing.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
uncle sheo.esp=1
walk.esp=1
xvisionchildren.esp=1
xvisionchildren - hearthfire.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
Tales_of_Lycanthropy.esp=1
WerewolfSecondHowlToggle.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
YetAnotherWerewolfImprovement_DG.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
InvestedMagic.esp=1
artifact disenchanting.esp=1
artifact disenchanting - dawnguard.esp=1
ElaborateEnchantments.esp=1
Enchanting Freedom.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
OrientalRace.esp=0
ZazimelDrow.esp=0
XFLDialogue.esp=1
XFLPlugins.esp=1
Bee_V.esp=1
Esmeralda.esp=1
HirelingJenassa.esp=1
HousecarlBeauties.esp=1
Mjoll.esp=1
Sylgja.esp=1
Follower Trap Safety.esp=1
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
argonianraptor.esp=1
fastercellrespawn.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
minemapmarkers.esp=1
PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0
DGInvestedMagic.esp=1
Elin Companions.esp=0
craftable dawnguard armors.esp=0
CompanionCustom.esp=0
LightningArmor13-2.esp=1
ds_database_eng.esp=0
dsbopeepbopeep.esp=0
dskiramekirari.esp=0
dslilililiburningnight.esp=0
dscaramelldancen.esp=0
dsdoublelariat.esp=0
dspairangers.esp=0
dsgangnamstyle.esp=0
Lightning1.esp=1
Elnarian Companion.esp=0
standingstoneoverhaul.esp=1
Rayya makeover.esp=1
Ezuka's Wedding Rings.esp=1
Lightning Blade.esp=1
dsloveandjoy.esp=0
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Infinite Werewolf.esp=1
HighelfFollower.esp=1
Serana Test.esp=1
lesshypocriticalbathers.esp=1
ly ff13lb.esp=1
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp=1
disenchantment_font.esp=1
Aeri.esp=1
D13LeveledItemsUpgradeD.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
LC2013.esp=1
SRSarasta.esp=1
SRMaisa.esp=1
SRIsaka.esp=1
SRKirsikka.esp=1
SRIlta.esp=1
ub_bbls_merge.esp=1
ub_npc_rework.esp=1
ub_cell_kitchen.esp=0
ub_cell_teleportroom.esp=1
ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp=1
ub_cell_dislayroom.esp=1
ub_cell_darkarea.esp=1
ub_cell_cavern.esp=1
ub_cell_bedroom.esp=0
ub_cell_armory.esp=0
UndergroundBathhouse - SPO.esp=1
Ria.esp=1
YourMarketStall.esp=1
BeautifulAela.esp=1

"I have read the Rev 3 upgrade notice and followed its instructions, but I am having an issue with this current version! Purple Monkey Dishwasher."

Hmm I need to readjust them every single time. Any idea's on how to fix? That is litteraly the only problem I am having other than the thing others are having when you change stage the screen flashes and you actors kind of aswell which i assume is unequiping gear again?

If you can see anything that could be causing this in my load order please share :). I have used Boss on this and i run FNIS everytime i start the game just to be safe.

My current Load Order is:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1

BBLuxurySuite.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

HmmWhatToWear.esm=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1

UndergroundBathhouse.esm=1

XFLMain.esm=1

AzarHair.esp=1

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1

DSLight.esm=0

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=0

HighResTexturePack02.esp=0

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1

Ysolda.esp=1

Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1

Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1

Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1

Economics of Skyrim.esp=1

Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp=1

Armored Skeleton.esp=1

bladesfactionfix.esp=1

Bolts For Weapon Vendors.esp=1

drop dg elderscrolls.esp=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-3.esp=0

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-1.esp=0

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-2.esp=1

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-4.esp=0

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.esp=0

Moss Rocks.esp=1

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1

Steel Bolts For All.esp=1

ZazResources.esp=0

Convenient Horses.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

KaceAutoloot.esp=1

Footprints.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

iHUD.esp=1

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1

battleflute.esp=1

BBLSspouse.esp=1

Cloaks - No Imperial.esp=1

1nivWICCloaks.esp=1

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch-No Imp.esp=1

imp_helm.esp=1

imp_helm_dawn.esp=1

Osare OnePiece.esp=1

Roman armor and weapons.esp=1

Roman armor and weapons replacer.esp=1

SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp=1

Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp=1

Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp=1

UNP Boots.esp=1

DeadlyDragons.esp=1

DeadlyMonsters.esp=1

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1

BBLSapachii.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

When Vampires Attack.esp=1

ShezriesHFKitchen.esp=1

someprivacyplease_door.esp=1

ub_invite_any_npc.esp=1

BardRequestBreak.esp=1

codifredsenhancedsmithing.esp=1

Headtracking.esp=1

NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1

uncle sheo.esp=1

walk.esp=1

xvisionchildren.esp=1

xvisionchildren - hearthfire.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1

Predator Vision.esp=1

Tales_of_Lycanthropy.esp=1

WerewolfSecondHowlToggle.esp=1

Werewolves.esp=1

YetAnotherWerewolfImprovement_DG.esp=1

dovahkiinrelax.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

InvestedMagic.esp=1

artifact disenchanting.esp=1

artifact disenchanting - dawnguard.esp=1

ElaborateEnchantments.esp=1

Enchanting Freedom.esp=1

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

OrientalRace.esp=0

ZazimelDrow.esp=0

XFLDialogue.esp=1

XFLPlugins.esp=1

Bee_V.esp=1

Esmeralda.esp=1

HirelingJenassa.esp=1

HousecarlBeauties.esp=1

Mjoll.esp=1

Sylgja.esp=1

Follower Trap Safety.esp=1

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1

BBLSVisitors.esp=1

argonianraptor.esp=1

fastercellrespawn.esp=1

getSnowy.esp=1

WATER.esp=1

WATER Plants.esp=1

WATER DB Waves.esp=1

minemapmarkers.esp=1

PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp=1

Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0

DGInvestedMagic.esp=1

Elin Companions.esp=0

craftable dawnguard armors.esp=0

CompanionCustom.esp=0

LightningArmor13-2.esp=1

ds_database_eng.esp=0

dsbopeepbopeep.esp=0

dskiramekirari.esp=0

dslilililiburningnight.esp=0

dscaramelldancen.esp=0

dsdoublelariat.esp=0

dspairangers.esp=0

dsgangnamstyle.esp=0

Lightning1.esp=1

Elnarian Companion.esp=0

standingstoneoverhaul.esp=1

Rayya makeover.esp=1

Ezuka's Wedding Rings.esp=1

Lightning Blade.esp=1

dsloveandjoy.esp=0

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1

Infinite Werewolf.esp=1

HighelfFollower.esp=1

Serana Test.esp=1

lesshypocriticalbathers.esp=1

ly ff13lb.esp=1

UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp=1

disenchantment_font.esp=1

Aeri.esp=1

D13LeveledItemsUpgradeD.esp=1

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

LC2013.esp=1

SRSarasta.esp=1

SRMaisa.esp=1

SRIsaka.esp=1

SRKirsikka.esp=1

SRIlta.esp=1

ub_bbls_merge.esp=1

ub_npc_rework.esp=1

ub_cell_kitchen.esp=0

ub_cell_teleportroom.esp=1

ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp=1

ub_cell_dislayroom.esp=1

ub_cell_darkarea.esp=1

ub_cell_cavern.esp=1

ub_cell_bedroom.esp=0

ub_cell_armory.esp=0

UndergroundBathhouse - SPO.esp=1

Ria.esp=1

YourMarketStall.esp=1

BeautifulAela.esp=1

Make sure you aren't accidentally pressing the "Delete Saved Adjustments" hotkey at any point, which is defaulted to the ] key.

It's not the sort of problem that's like to be caused by another plugin.

So you attempted to make a vertical offset,...and the game ignored it?

It doesn't ignore it, it works fine, in that it offsets them up/down, there's even code in there for a hotkey to adjust the up/down offset value of animations, it's disabled in release though. up/down offsets just don't work in practice since all actors get pulled to the grounds as soon as they are offset into the air, they have to be offset pretty high up to get out of the range of magnetic ground before they start to stick there.

attachicon.gifTricycle scripts.rar

Let me know if this works for you,....also the check same height option works great for all 3 actors,..flawless.

If it works for you, great, however the 100 offset simply does not and will not align for the recommended and more common meshes and skeleton. People with different meshes/skeletons can simply adjust as needed.

Here is using that offset with 4udik's and unp, which is what I have reccomended on the OP:

4udikunp.jpg

And here it is using favored soul mesh and cbbe, the 2 most commonly used meshes.

favortedcbbe.jpg