Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Just adding my thanks too. Apart from the occasional ctd everything works great and a few bugs are to be expected. I had a look at the API guide and started testing with the CK. This Framework is invaluable for guys like me who are pants at scripting.

It was already suggested that you include other anims like dancing. I like that idea and would request the addition of some poses (like zaz bondage poses) to be included, so they can be called before or after a sex event.

Edit: Woohooo, rev 3 is out. Downloading....

Edit2: nevermind the buff, I would leave that to additional plugins.

Downloaded and installed (previous clean as per Istructions on upgrading) the Rev 3 stuffs.

Wonderful work!

One note:

You should add in the Main OP instructions of "Upgrading" to run the Generator_for_users tools too, because the new animations introduced. If not, during these animations, actors are stuck in the stand position.

nice ! XDDDD

i maybe ask something...not good... but its possible you add an pic of each pose in the description , under spoiler or something like, soo many pose i never remember what pose it added by what version, name,etc...

just an little personnal suggestion ^^, not an obligation ^^

Nice work on the mod Ashal (superb) but I really believe the animations should be seperated into groups. Funy but not very realistic to se a guy try to give another guy a boob job. Not to mention a head job on a strap on! LOL.

Would also be nice if someone could make some real lesbian animations and not just the bi ones - real lesbians don't use strapons or dildos!

Yea the threeways require a fuck field to align.  A big open space to bone. Otherwise you get floating problems.   When it works it works though,...came up aligned.

Using the scaling option, I still did notice the dick in the eye you mentioned.

Not to worry, ill be testing solutions.  Its just a miracle they work.   

It works fine and no CTD for now. I thank you for your work.

Is there a equivalent of SexiS Defeated in SexLab ? I see "Victim" options in the configuration menu.

A readme file or some informations about the configuration of the mod in the front page would be welcome.

Nice work on the mod Ashal (superb) but I really believe the animations should be seperated into groups. Funy but not very realistic to se a guy try to give another guy a boob job. Not to mention a head job on a strap on! LOL.

Would also be nice if someone could make some real lesbian animations and not just the bi ones - real lesbians don't use strapons or dildos!

There is a tribadism animation. Though from what real lesbiens tell me; rubbing their vagina's together is one of the most boring things they can do in real life.

Thank´s alot Ashal,

with Rev. 3 my CTDs have vanished like ice in the sunshine :) :) .

You really did a great job on the framework, now i´m waiting (un)patiently for more mods to use it with :D

Just a suggestion: It would be great if you could make a list of the mods using your SexLab framework in the OP (or even link to them), would help to keep an overwiew on the (hopefully soon uncountable) new released mods :P

.....   LOL

I have more toys for the bedroom than pairs of shoes. Granted they aren't used every single time, but still...

Guest Devianza

So far I only came across a few issues, keep in mind this is a fresh installation of Skyrim and I didn't re-install rev 2 after re-installing Skyrim.

Arrok's new pose caused the game to ctd once but worked fine the 2-3 times I tested it after that, so I think I just advanced it too fast the first time.  One of AP's poses caused the game to crash with a runtime error, think that was just a fluke.  Then the pc's eyes remained closed after one animation but saving, exiting, and re-loading fixed it right up.  And the final minor issue was when I first started the game, the two spells were added right away but the options for sexlab didn't appear in skyui.  I fixed this by loading a second save game, the options showed right up once I did that.  And after I saved after that, every time I start the game now the options are there. 

Other than those issues, so far things seem far more stable, the magic effects being removed from matchmaker was a good idea, Arrok's new pose is pretty wicked, and the alignment has been improved in a big way, and I'm not getting the vanishing strapon when switching poses anymore.  I also switched from that husker one to the TG one that I found on this site, it aligns much better than the husker one.

As for future add ons, I don't think I've seen anyone say how they'd like to see something like loversvoice for Sexlab. 

Sure it was just text but I felt it added a level of amusement and depth. 

I'm struggling to find any flaws in Rev3 :D

The new AP skull fuck animation is aligned to fit a different male body mod than the AP kneeling blowjob animation, so depending on the body mod used, one of this two will have the genitalia either hitting the neck or the forehead. But that is of course a problem with the animations themselves and not sure if anyone but AP mod creator can do something about that.

Oddly, the invisible default strapon problem disappeared, the strapon now shows with no issues. Though even with this somehow resolved, it's pretty great to be able to remove unwanted strapons from the list.

So far I only came across a few issues, keep in mind this is a fresh installation of Skyrim and I didn't re-install rev 2 after re-installing Skyrim.

Arrok's new pose caused the game to ctd once but worked fine the 2-3 times I tested it after that, so I think I just advanced it too fast the first time.  One of AP's poses caused the game to crash with a runtime error, think that was just a fluke.  Then the pc's eyes remained closed after one animation but saving, exiting, and re-loading fixed it right up.  And the final minor issue was when I first started the game, the two spells were added right away but the options for sexlab didn't appear in skyui.  I fixed this by loading a second save game, the options showed right up once I did that.  And after I saved after that, every time I start the game now the options are there. 

Other than those issues, so far things seem far more stable, the magic effects being removed from matchmaker was a good idea, Arrok's new pose is pretty wicked, and the alignment has been improved in a big way.  I find I only have to re-align the pc on maybe 2-3 poses...

That is one of the most annoying bug, and somehow the only time i got that error, was with a mod called Evil Lair of hydra or the eden by brendan64 But they where using a script called arenalever.pex and if used too quickly the game crashes with warning:

Called [Runtime error R6025 -pure virtual function call]

Seem to be a windows 7 error that was supposedly fix in windows 8. But still searched and found nothing to fix this.

According to microsoft site somehow one of the files maybe corrupted and you need to reinstall [Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package]

or use command line dos prompt called : sfc /scannow

Use the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to determine which file is causing the issue, and then replace the file.

To do this, follow these steps:

1. Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
  2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
    sfc /scannow
    The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.

i tried all of the above but still not fixed this error.

I found out (from other suggestion, I think) that the strange facial espressions stuck on player's face can be solved simply "sprinting" for some seconds.

Thank you very much for this hint NicoleDragoness,

I´ve already been looking around LL and nexus for clues how to change facial expressions because my PC didn´t change it back to default. Even after some corrections in the racemenue (where the expression looked like it should), it reverted back to the strange look ingame  :angry: 

Sprinting a little did the job, now she looks like before :)

Guest Devianza

That is one of the most annoying bug, and somehow the only time i got that error, was with a mod called Evil Lair of hydra or the eden by brendan64 But they where using a script called arenalever.pex and if used too quickly the game crashes with warning:

Called [Runtime error R6025 -pure virtual function call]

Seem to be a windows 7 error that was supposedly fix in windows 8. But still searched and found nothing to fix this.

Yeah, I tried to start a new animation too soon after the last one ended, which probably caused W7 to burp.

Windows 8 supposedly has a few "fixes" but after toying with it at Best Buy, I think I wait for Windows 9.

I'm hoping the next version of Windows just ditches the number thing and goes back to naming it after the year (ie: 95, 98, 2000) or uses a name (ie: Vista, Millenium). 

Seems much more stable now, ctds no longer seem to happen.

However I have had a strange issue where things will get stuck on one animation and pressing the switch animation key will cycle through the sound effects, but not the animation. Further I can't end the act till I go into the mcm and kill the animations currently playing. I noticed once I removed the option to scale the actors height this seemed to stop.

On that subject the actor scaling does not seem to be helping too much for my case. When I have my character ride her husband shes still mostly humping the air but her vagina least touches his tip atleast. (Sorry, tmi I suppose) guess I just need to scale the guy up from 5'2" or something. If it was just possible to apply control over a z axis for repositioning this would all be perfect but far as I know Havok wont allow that at the moment I beleive. I know Sex Addict had an option for that and it would only let you lift someone up like an inch before snapping to the ground.

Regardless, a more stable version is a victory enough. Again, appreciate your work a bunch.

To those having crashes after sex ends and try to save your game try this:

After sex ends, wait a few seconds. The hit the t button, and press ok for 1 hour. Are you able to safely safe now ??

If so then you need to give the scripts sometime to finish correctly if you do it too quickly it will simply crash your game. It is not really this mods fault, but more like an engine limitation combined with too many skse scripted mods.

This is just workaround not a real fix. Causes can still other things like your pc is not really fast enough to make use of all of this etc..

Here is small clip showing sexlab in action and saving your game afterwards watch closely to what happens after the you wait 1hour with the T key.

clip:

post-51279-0-56181700-1367160481_thumb.jpg

oops forgot to add you can use vlc-player, but either windows media player or divx should be able to play it correctly.

I found out (from other suggestion, I think) that the strange facial espressions stuck on player's face can be solved simply "sprinting" for some seconds.

Interesting. While testing Rev2, I noticed that I couldn't hear the "out of breath" voice which you normally hear when you run out of stamina. It may seem unlikely but I wonder if these two were related in anyway.

Interesting. While testing Rev2, I noticed that I couldn't hear the "out of breath" voice which you normally hear when you run out of stamina. It may seem unlikely but I wonder if these two were related in anyway.

Now that you bring up the out of breath thing. In Rev 2 the gasping for air sound, when you come up for air in the water did not play. Haven't tested Rev 3 yet.