Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Eck sorry for derailing the topic into enb talk, it wasn't my intention. Not going to use it anyway, didn't like the look.

My point was, people who suffer from CTDs could check if they're using ENBs or custom nude textures that are very high res, they can try to disable cum effects and see if it helps. Because the CTD I had definately happened just as the cum texture was applied (while I was using enb and higher res custom nude textures).

I found that entering a new cell then quick saving works 99% of the time.

Just having the ctd at the end of animations but still no clue as to why.  It's either Rev 2 or Working Girl because I had no issue with running the animations with Rev 1 and Matchmaker.

Entering a new cell then saving after SexLab seems to work. Good find.

Guest Devianza

I'm using this..

Alt Navestea UNP Seamless (the reduced version for GPU's with 512mb)
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30181

I'm running a Nvida 450 GTS with 1gig on board, so that shouldn't be an issue, and I don't use ENB for Skyrim, I didn't feel it needed it.  TK17 on the other hand, its all about ENB.  I was thinking of re-downloading Rev 2 and disabling cum effects to see what would happen, as well as using a different voice set (usually use the "young" voice set).  But I decided since I just did a fresh installation of the game late last night, I'd just wait till Ashal put out Rev 3 and then test that version. 

i have test the latest AP..........its big LOL..... the new animation is crazy weird ^^.......and after all dat new animation you receive an error message like :

"this message is make for tell you the script have crash etc.....blablabla.........." and at end of message you have an "option" to click mentionned " damn joshnz you broken my game you asshole!" ............. lol idk why joshnz have place this message option at end for clik and left AP... XDDD

I also use the Navestea texture and never had issues with CTD. After trying some other "hi res" textures I can also tell you that those (navestea" textures are the best availabe for UNP. All other ones either make your char look like a bodybuilder or dirty!

Is an up/down adjustment going to be available in the future? :)

Enbs are a real mess to get them right and they can cause serious problems. 

Right now I am making one more attempt to instal an enb again (trying to find one that does not make dungeons pitch black and the night too) and I have ended up installing like 7 mods !!! If Skyrim runs after this....I will be extreeemly happy. 

If you're taking suggestions still, this was done by someone at IO-Interactive in their spare time, and it looks pretty good. I don't like pitch-black contrast either and this has the best balance I've seen so far, plus I can SEE at night! :D

I only downloaded one file, just drag and drop contents and it has a readme for one addition to your .ini file. It's the least labor intensive one I've tried and the only lighting/rendering mod I use which I'm grateful for. It isn't compatible with Climates of skyrim though.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29775

i have test the latest AP..........its big LOL..... the new animation is crazy weird ^^.......and after all dat new animation you receive an error message like :

"this message is make for tell you the script have crash etc.....blablabla.........." and at end of message you have an "option" to click mentionned " damn joshnz you broken my game you asshole!" ............. lol idk why joshnz have place this message option at end for clik and left AP... XDDD

That bug only prevented your game from crashing that fail safe was to make sure your game will still load next time you load it up again or else it would have corrupted it and you will have to start from a previous save from before it happened, he evens warn for it in main topic.

This bug will only occur when you have to many mods with skse installed and your pc can't process it quick enough. It is better to install his older version till he fixed the timer for the newer once. 3.0 also broke the shout previously. So who knows what is broken now.

Finished with Rev 3. It adds a couple new options and should hopefully fix most the remaining crash issues people are having. Should be released within the next hour or so.

Was going to go to bed soon but I suppose I can stay up a while longer lol

i wont call it a bug... seens its not :P

but i play as a redguard female. and those big nord guys are too tall. so it dosent aline right.

i would like to request a reposition hotkey for up/down. im aweare that it will make some floor contact issues. but i would rather like that then the animations beeing crazy positioned

if its an option people can choose to use it or not :P

(sorry for bad english gramma)

but i play as a redguard female. and those big nord guys are too tall. so it dosent aline right.

i would like to request a reposition hotkey for up/down. im aweare that it will make some floor contact issues. but i would rather like that then the animations beeing crazy positioned

I've added an actor scaling option in rev3, which will get the average of all characters in the animation and set them all to that height. This will make make the animations line up better for varying races.

I've added an actor scaling option in rev3, which will get the average of all characters in the animation and set them all to that height. This will make make the animations line up better for varying races

:o nice!!

let me just add i tested the mod and that was the only thing i found missing... its like you read peoples minds :P nice work so far :D

I guess the movement is just to far, maybe the boobs should be more firm? A tight bounce instead of lose? Does that make sense? lol

I posted some screenshots at the bottom of this post. The last pic is perfect. The other positions the boobs just get distorted because they move to much.

Your doing an awesome job tho, don't take this as a negative request because without you we wouldn't have these great animations!

Looks great Arrok.

I know you make a lot of animations and we love them all! Just one suggestion.

Can you make the girls breast physics not move so much? It doesn't look natural and makes them look distorted lol.

It's not on all the animations just certain one's. I think when the girl sits on the guys face is one of them. Ill check for the others tonight.

Can we request positions? Id much rather have 2 girls that 2 guys lol.

Working on the new Ride the Tricycle 3-way position,...heres a preview of stage 1:

3way1.png

3way2.png

Of course you can request animations,....btw those screenshots are both with 2 females.

Yes,..I have gotten much better since the oral animations,....is the reverse cowgirl and doggystyle ok with the breasts? those are my lastest ones,...

post-136801-0-20919100-1367116946_thumb.jpg

Also getting CTDs when I tried my ported RandomSex with rev 2, no ENB being used here though. I'm also seeing some reversed actors on some of the animations (one actor some distance away from the other and turned 180 degress with respect to where he/she should be).

If it helps, the last lines on my log for the last CTD (I'm seeing a lot of this in the logs). Turning off the cum does help with the CTDs, as several people have mentioned...

[04/27/2013 - 07:31:30PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
	<unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.onBeginState() - "sslBaseThread.psc" Line 719
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.onBeginState() - "sslBaseThread.psc" Line 758
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
	[SexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.OnUpdate() - "sslBaseThread.psc" Line ?

Another one: I was testing my callback with the "Player Only" option set in RandomSex. Using Victim=Victim and Hook="RandomAttack" on the StartSex() call, I'm only seeing the player coming back in the actor list for the callback:

[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] --SEXLAB NOTICE _EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=1
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - EventName: AnimationEnd_RandomAttack
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - ActorCount: 2
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - Actor[0]: None
[04/27/2013 - 08:13:21PM] SC07SexLabRandomAttackEvaluator.RandomAttackCallback() - Actor[1]: 20

Will try rev 3 as soon as it appears.

Nevermind the within the hour thing, just as I was finishing up Arrok messaged me that he's finished his new 3P animation, I'm going to add that in before releasing rev 3.

Lol sorry guys,...cross your fingers everything comes back aligned correctly. XD