Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have noticed something I think is a bug/bad interaction with another mod. The enhanced bloody textures mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/60). The timer you can adjust in the mod manager for the blood textures seems to be overruling the timer for cum fade for some reason which is causing the bukkake effect to fade away much too quick. I adjusted the timer on the blood effect fade and got the bukkake effect to last much longer. 

Compilation failed.. hmm I have SKSE installed, reinstalled but I keep getting a flood of errors "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_ConfigBase"

Everything is in place.. any ideas on how to solve this? I didn't even change anything in the script yet, but still get compiling errors.

SkyUI?

Correct, I installed core files for SkyUI and that fixed it, thanks!

Looks great Arrok.

I know you make a lot of animations and we love them all! Just one suggestion.

Can you make the girls breast physics not move so much? It doesn't look natural and makes them look distorted lol.

It's not on all the animations just certain one's. I think when the girl sits on the guys face is one of them. Ill check for the others tonight.

Can we request positions? Id much rather have 2 girls that 2 guys lol.

Working on the new Ride the Tricycle 3-way position,...heres a preview of stage 1:

3way1.png

3way2.png

Of course you can request animations,....btw those screenshots are both with 2 females.

Yes,..I have gotten much better since the oral animations,....is the reverse cowgirl and doggystyle ok with the breasts? those are my lastest ones,...

Of course you can request animations,....btw those screenshots are both with 2 females.

Yes,..I have gotten much better since the oral animations,....is the reverse cowgirl and doggystyle ok with the breasts? those are my lastest ones,...

The doggystyle is pretty good in regards to breast animation, instant favorite. Reverse Cowgirl has an issue which a few of your other animations suffer from - If the size of the breasts is C cup rather than the popular DDD, at times the breasts sink slightly into the character's body when she's leaning back with her face up, resulting in her appearing almost flat chested.

Though even then your animations are the best out there imho (though I haven't seen the new AP3 ones yet).

I have noticed something I think is a bug/bad interaction with another mod. The enhanced bloody textures mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/60). The timer you can adjust in the mod manager for the blood textures seems to be overruling the timer for cum fade for some reason which is causing the bukkake effect to fade away much too quick. I adjusted the timer on the blood effect fade and got the bukkake effect to last much longer. 

It's probably because they are both classed as decals and if you change the decal settings for one mod it will affect the way skyrim displays decals on everything.

Is this compatible with Sexis?? I kinda like to use the Sexis defeated till a similar one is developed for this mod....

Great work by the way

Thats what I'm doing and it seems to work since the calls to sexis are different scripts than the calls to sexlab

Not sure if the problem I am having is with this mod or not. I have this plus Sixis and sex addicts.

My female player talks to the male NPC. There is a choice for "Want to hook up with me" 

They then strip and the female player is on her knees as if she is the male.  The male NPC seems

to be doing the right animation, but the female is not. Also how long is the animation suppose to last?

It was going over a minutes when I exited out.   If I am having trouble with the wrong mod, I will post in

right  place.  Thanks.

Not sure if the problem I am having is with this mod or not. I have this plus Sixis and sex addicts.

My female player talks to the male NPC. There is a choice for "Want to hook up with me" 

They then strip and the female player is on her knees as if she is the male.  The male NPC seems

to be doing the right animation, but the female is not. Also how long is the animation suppose to last?

It was going over a minutes when I exited out.   If I am having trouble with the wrong mod, I will post in

right  place.  Thanks.

"Want to hook up with me" conversation option is from Sex Addicts Mod, not SexLab.

Looks great Arrok.

I know you make a lot of animations and we love them all! Just one suggestion.

Can you make the girls breast physics not move so much? It doesn't look natural and makes them look distorted lol.

It's not on all the animations just certain one's. I think when the girl sits on the guys face is one of them. Ill check for the others tonight.

Can we request positions? Id much rather have 2 girls that 2 guys lol.

Working on the new Ride the Tricycle 3-way position,...heres a preview of stage 1:

3way1.png

3way2.png

Your reverse cowgirl is probably the best animation (also sequence, considering the first beautiful stage) I EVER seen in Skyrim!

The doggystyle is pretty good in regards to breast animation, instant favorite. Reverse Cowgirl has an issue which a few of your other animations suffer from - If the size of the breasts is C cup rather than the popular DDD, at times the breasts sink slightly into the character's body when she's leaning back with her face up, resulting in her appearing almost flat chested.

Though even then your animations are the best out there imho (though I haven't seen the new AP3 ones yet).

Thanks for this,...I'll use the doggystyle breast motion as a constraint reference for breast motion,...since that motion didn't cause problems.

all the sounds I included from Setkh's sound pack are stereo audio, skyrim expects mono audio in most cases, or at least does in the context I'm using them, That may be the cause of problems for people on lower end machines. So I've gone through and converted all the voices to mono, hopefully that fixes it, if not it at least cuts the resource pack's size down a considerable amount and gives no loss of audio quality.

It makes sense. As the sound is supposed to be emitted by a "point" source and the stereo image generated by the sound engine using relative position to the player, there is absolutely no benefit to using a stereo source. It could actually be worse in fact.

OK, I asked this question twice before and nobody answered it. The nudesuits you mentioned at the start (and that I have seen in the previous topic's screenshots in the menu), do they replace the body textures during the sex scene? Because I installed a male nude mod for the previous sexis, but it did mean that if you robbed a dead bandit of his armor, he was lying there with an erection.

Does this mod make it so that I can have a more normal male texture (underwear or naked but lacking an erection) during the regular game, but when I activate a sex scene this gets replaced? Because if so that would be brilliant.

Also, how do we see when the mod is updated? The latest version?

@ Ferrox.

The purpose of the nudesuits are exactly what you supposed. Gave a "functional" male (and female) for sex actions while you can still have a "covered" male (and/or female).

The update, actually, is stated in the main page, just near the title (in blue) and just below the Logo.

OK, I asked this question twice before and nobody answered it. The nudesuits you mentioned at the start (and that I have seen in the previous topic's screenshots in the menu), do they replace the body textures during the sex scene? Because I installed a male nude mod for the previous sexis, but it did mean that if you robbed a dead bandit of his armor, he was lying there with an erection.

Does this mod make it so that I can have a more normal male texture (underwear or naked but lacking an erection) during the regular game, but when I activate a sex scene this gets replaced? Because if so that would be brilliant.

Also, how do we see when the mod is updated? The latest version?

Yes, you need to add meshes to :

Data\meshes\sexlab\

Then rename them to malenudesuit_0.nif and malenudesuit_1.nif

Then add textures to :

Data\textures\sexlab\

Then rename them to malenudesuit_1.dds malenudesuit_1_msn.dds and malenudesuit_1_s.dds

(overwrite any current meshes and textures that are in the folders if they exist)

Look on first post on this page and it will be updated when there's a new version, current version is rev 2.

oh ! i have found an little solution for my CTD problem (yes, CTd have come again)

i make sex, then i use another spell , like healing, then i go outside, turn around some seconde and i go inside ....autosave message appear (sound good ^^) then i can save my game without crash ^^

i not say this is solution for everybody etc... blabla....

but this is solution for me ^^ now i can play this mod, nicely ^^ can make sex multiple time, 3some, 2 npc, etc.. all good ^^

Guest Devianza

I found that entering a new cell then quick saving works 99% of the time.

Just having the ctd at the end of animations but still no clue as to why.  It's either Rev 2 or Working Girl because I had no issue with running the animations with Rev 1 and Matchmaker.

I've had my first and only CTD, at the point where the cum texture is applied during the animation, so yeah it's probably the cause. More interestingly this only happened when I tested an ENB, which I usually never use.

Enbs are a real mess to get them right and they can cause serious problems. 

Right now I am making one more attempt to instal an enb again (trying to find one that does not make dungeons pitch black and the night too) and I have ended up installing like 7 mods !!! If Skyrim runs after this....I will be extreeemly happy. 

I have the same ctd after having sex and then saving. It does not matter how long I wait to save it still ctd. I read through the entire post and tried uninstalling the same mods that were similar as the people who posted their load order to no avail. I uninstalled a lot of mods that i thought might be causing the problem to no avail. I read the log files and everything pertained to animated prostitution upon the end of the log at the time of the ctd. I was running the game in onesickpuppy mode so uninstalled all the scripts by hand and installed it using the normal BSA method. Still would ctd after sex in sex lab. Then one time after having sex one of the tricks proped my character through animated prostitution and I accepted saved after with no problem. I have gone back and tested saving after sex and having ctd but every time I have sex afterwards using animated prostitution then save their is no problem. I have done this over and over so there is something there. Those of you having ap installed and having the ctd problem might want to use this as a temp fix until someone can figure out the actual problem. Thanks

Enbs are a real mess to get them right and they can cause serious problems. 

Right now I am making one more attempt to instal an enb again (trying to find one that does not make dungeons pitch black and the night too) and I have ended up installing like 7 mods !!! If Skyrim runs after this....I will be extreeemly happy. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34966

That ENB + Climates of Tameriel + Realistic lightning overhaul is working out really well for me.

There seems to be as many enb's out there as there are players of Skyrim.

Almost everyone I know uses a different one. You crashing to desktop whilst using an enb isn't a surprise though, it's all down to video memory and enb's can chew up a lot especially when using some of their more advanced features.