Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ashal,

Thank you for the framework, it gives me an opportunity to focus on content and not fighting with syncing aligning animations.

I am currently porting LoversComfort to your framework.

A few notes for your consideration :

1. At "http://www.loverslab.com/wiki/sexlab/api/category/hooks/hookactors-r15" replace endWhile with enfIf

2. Add SexLabFramework.GetAnimCount() to get number of animations

3. Add SexLabFramework.GetAnimById(int id) to get specific animation

as I am currently directly messing with SexLabFramework.animation property, it is not healthy

4. Set of standard animation tags at SexLabFramework.TagSexMF, ....

It is good that any one can add any tag,

but If I want to pull out something without worrying about uppercase/lowercase (or other typing errors) at least some set of tags would help a lot.

5. Standard SexLabX marker - one of the big problems is to position actors in low cluttered space.

An independent mod/s can be created that would map popular places (player homes, taverns), the mapping would place a standard mapping marker (defined by your framework).

Next other mods would search for near by marker and place animation there.

It is a long term solution that might work.

To be continued...

I ran into some weird issues with rev3

First, some animations are missing even though I'm using the newest resource, all the "rough" animation and AP skull are missing, I've ran FNIS after installing.

And now, the framework seems to be broken for me, the spell doesn't do anything except apply the buff, when the buff ends the sex doesn't begin. Working girl doesn't work anymore either. The whole "start" thing seems to be messed up, and this is across all saves.

Also...sometimes crashing off end of sex acts.

Same issue for me, sexlab and working girl has stopped working, in game cleaning options don't solve the problem.

(I was trying to uninstall it but even "Rebuild & Clean" seems broken, nothing happens)

(I've followed upgrading instructions step by step  : p))

Maybe you've already did this but can't hurt to suggest: After rebuild, save, exit game, disable sexlab, disable matchmaker and disable working girl, start game, load game, save, exit game, enable sexlab, matchmaker and working girl.

Ah...I see, if you only have aggressive animation on the normal doesnt start at all.

Thanks.

Still getting CTD problem for some odd reason and "rough standing" is terribly misaligned (the actors are extremely far apart).

This is probably due to player colisions enabled, there is an option in the MCM to turn collisions (tcl) off, which should solve this.

Yeah it crashes at the end of the act occasionally did so towards the end of stage 4 of the tricycle animation, which had overall good alignment just back height alignment even with the matching heights options checked.

edit: This was within the Markarth keep area with use of the spell mod.

First, some animations are missing even though I'm using the newest resource, all the "rough" animation and AP skull are missing, I've ran FNIS after installing.

And now, the framework seems to be broken for me, the spell doesn't do anything except apply the buff, when the buff ends the sex doesn't begin. Working girl doesn't work anymore either. The whole "start" thing seems to be messed up, and this is across all saves.

Same issue for me, sexlab and working girl has stopped working, in game cleaning options don't solve the problem.

(I was trying to uninstall it but even "Rebuild & Clean" seems broken, nothing happens)

Same issue. Upgraded to rev 3 like it was said in the first post, and SexLab worked for a while, but suddenly the matchmaker stopped working altogether. The spell applies the buff, but when the buff ends nothing happens. Sometimes I get a message saying that sex failed to start. Interestingly, I installed SexiS and I also can't get it to work. After I pair 2 NPCs (or myself and a NPC) I get message saying that sex failed to start.

EDIT: ok, forcing clean reinstall seems to have helped. Save, uninstall, load previous save, save again, install SexLab and it's working again :)

work excellent for now ^^

just have see the titjobs laying forced (sort of pose like this) between 2 girl with strapon is little bugged .....but.....i think its because of the floor of my mod ^^

just little question i didnt have try but maybe somebody have try : what happen if i select 3 girls or 3mens ? i suppose for 3 girls they use the strapon right ? it that work with 3 men ?..just little curious ^^

edit : oh, just see use spell on myself 2 time , start the masturbation ......npc around can join ?

still crashing after the same animation as before, weird thing is my girl took the masculine spot while the archmage took a feminine spot along with Selana, Which resulted in Trista giving the archmage a rimjob while being teabagged by him LMAO.

Doesn't seem to be crashing on two's or solos just that one 3p animation. Haven't got the other to fire yet.

Maybe you've already did this but can't hurt to suggest: After rebuild, save, exit game, disable sexlab, disable matchmaker and disable working girl, start game, load game, save, exit game, enable sexlab, matchmaker and working girl.

Ah...I see, if you only have aggressive animation on the normal doesnt start at all.

Thanks.

Still getting CTD problem for some odd reason and "rough standing" is terribly misaligned (the actors are extremely far apart).

This is probably due to player colisions enabled, there is an option in the MCM to turn collisions (tcl) off, which should solve this.

collision is off, only rough standing is having the issue. :<

I can get the animations to trigger, but none of the voices work, none of the characters undress, and they're all stuck doing the same stage of the animation indefinitely until I reload the save, and none of the hotkeys do anything.

Post your load order and debug log from the time when it happens.

Load order is Sky UI, SexLab, Matchmaker, then a whole bunch of non-scripting/texture mods. How do I get my debug log?

You have to enable the papayrus log first, go to Documents/my games/Skyrim/Skyrim.ini

Then go and add bEnableLogging=1 in the [Papyrus] section if it's not there.

Then try to recreate the same bug.

Apparently the game only creates a Papyrus log if the game CTDs (CsTD?), and my problem isn't that the game crashes, I just have to reload the save.

I'm going to be making edits to the tricycle animation now that I can actually test it in game,...ideally I suggest only activating in a clear flat area with all 3 actors near each other.  

Even if you get it mostly aligned,...stage 1 the blowjob giving female may be too low (like penis entering eyes,..not mouth).

I did not animate it like that,...just a bug,....I will be working on a solution for this,...and it should be soon. 

Would it be possible to turn a running 2-actor animation into an 3-actor one without crashing or breaking anything? And of course while doing that reverting the animation stage to the beginning. Just think of this, 2 actors are having sex and another actor witnessing the scene wants to join the fun. Would be great.

Hi

Thanx for the framework :shy:

Playing with Rev3 no CTDs

But i have  aquestion: How to adjust animations? I dont seem to understand how the keys are working. Shift and another key? Tried alot couldt not make it work,surely theres a simple explanation

Could somebody please explain the adjustment keys for Dummies(me)

iggy

Yes the female head on both kneels seems to low. LOL Looked like they were rubbing eyelashes over it for the finish

yea stage 4 too,...thats not intended

What I've noticed is that the SexLab option to "height to average" the actors seems to not work with three of them. Only two.

I tried with the same actors (1.02 and 0.95 heights) first two alone and they aligned properly, then with a third actor (1.00) and they seem all to be at their own normal height.

Nice work with the recent bug fixes, but I'd just like to report that I'm still getting the CTD when saving after a pair is done (although only about 90% of the time, was 50%, but it's just happening non stop now)., It's nothing major as an area change is a quick fix for now. Also awesome to see even more animations being added!

Big Edit: Good news running through the maintenance options seems to have solved the CTD's!

Yes the female head on both kneels seems to low. LOL Looked like they were rubbing eyelashes over it for the finish

hey mr Arrok ! do you accept request ? by request , i mean, idea, suggestion ... ^^

edit: just tested 3 girls and 3 mens , work , no CTD or anything, but the characters stay in standard idles (no moves animation or something ^^) have face anim (mouth) and sound, just no anim , but no CTD, work good ..^^

tested sex 3some and save immediatly after, work , no problem at all ^^

tested sex with arngeir ........work good but dont do it outside (i have try in the tower where he make meditation) , he have FUS-RO-DAH me just after the end sex ... lolol flying and die fall out of the tower ... funny bug or something XDD

Hi

Thanx for the framework :shy:

Playing with Rev3 no CTDs

But i have  aquestion: How to adjust animations? I dont seem to understand how the keys are working. Shift and another key? Tried alot couldt not make it work,surely theres a simple explanation

Could somebody please explain the adjustment keys for Dummies(me)

iggy

To adjust the position of actors, first look in the menu to see what hot keys are defined, I believe (from memory) the the key for forwards and back is the ; key, even if it isn't that will serve as an example.

So to adjust an actors position you tap the ; key, this will move that actor forwards or backwards depending on the animation. If you find they are moving the wrong way then you need to hold down the shift key and tap ; This will then move them the other way. It works the same way for the left / right key too.

There is also another key (I think it's L but I can't remember) that toggles through the actors in a scene which dictates which actor the adjust position keys work on.

Does this also happen with one of your BJ animation?(one with male standing initially and lay down in stage 3-4.)

Regarding rev 3 it is a lot more stable now, thanks Ashal! However i still have the ctd on save problem, i started a new game with rev 3, first few hours of game play it saved fine without ctd,  but at around 5to 6 hours of gameplay the problem reappeared again.

umm....thanks for the mod and  great idea about combining animation and all, but here's the thing.. since the first rev of the mod i've  "always" got CTD when saving or loading area after i play the animation, i've tried clean save from mcm (not new save) but still the same, is there any conflict with another sex mod such as sanguine (i've tried uninstalled that to ) ?  i'm not using any follower or the sex lab working girl, any help would be apreciated thank you .....