8 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Asking because DiD previously filled both roles. Obviously "Corruption" is more targeted, but is DiD still superior or does Peril supplant it?

From DiD's description:

This mod is now being continued as two separate mods. Peril covers the defeat aspects of the mod. Corruption covers the addiction aspects of the mod.

8 hours ago, hana120 said:

I have downloaded the new file.
I did "Force Transformations" then quit the menu, nothing happens.
I waited more than 5 days in the game, just sleeping, the corruption goes down to -60 000 000 and then down to -100 000 000 and no way to get it back up.
I think I will leave the mod aside for the moment.

The mod is interesting on paper, it starts from a good principle but still needs to be revised. 
Because from what I see, it's the same for everyone.

Read the description completely before you start complaining about it not working.

Corruption decays while it is negative.

Corruption needs to be positive for transformations to start.

10 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i noticed that some addictions do not increase "addiction" bar furry which my corruption is at -44 yet addiction is not adding up at all.

The corruption threshold for the creature sex addictions are at 0, so you need to increase corruption past 0 to start increasing addiction.

35 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Read the description completely before you start complaining about it not working.

Corruption decays while it is negative.

Corruption needs to be positive for transformations to start.

how you didn't answer me even with pic i post

and i read but is not working even with new version

001.jpg

7 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

how you didn't answer me even with pic i post

and i read but is not working even with new version

There were a lot of comments. I was bound to miss some of them.

If transformations aren't working, the culprits appears to be HDT hair mods, or mods that dynamically change your character's appearance.

51 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

There were a lot of comments. I was bound to miss some of them.

If transformations aren't working, the culprits appears to be HDT hair mods, or mods that dynamically change your character's appearance.

well that is weird because i am using hdt hair mods. just loading presets causes things to not work it seems so if you have racemenu you can export the head and import it that you made and that worked for me.

oh and for people finding the corruption recovering way to fast even at default 1.00 just set it to value 0.10 in the decay multiplier that seems to make things better for me. Although i rather it never go down naturally but you cannot set the multiplier to value of 0, even though it mentions that as long as it is set above 0 then the corruption will gradually decay.

i'm just wondering if there is a way to increase the withdraw use above 10.00 in my case since i am literally fucking everything i am prob never going to see the withdraw effects in action. Some mods let you do this through the console bypassing the set number limit of values that would be in the mcm.

So I updated my KS'Hairdos to version 1.7.

Some hairs seems to allow transformation like (0Hourglass), others like (0Crescent) do not seem to work.

Looking at TES5EDIT at the hairs. The diference seems to be the following:

0Hourglass (Has 1 Hair part and 1 extra hair part) -> This hair works

- Both of these parts belong to HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast [FLST:000A803F]

0Crescent (Has 1 hair part and 2 extra hair part) -> This hair does not work

- Only 0Crescent and 0CrescentHL belong to HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast [FLST:000A803F]

- The other extra part 0_HAIRLINE_Female_Human_Straight only belongs to HeadPartsHumansandVampires

So the last Formlist seems to block the transformation from going foward, from what I can undestand from CorruptionAddictionBaseTransform. (I believe papyrus is being janky here, all the other parts have the required formlist, but seems like or all part have it or nothing goes foward, go figure)

SG hairs seems to have something similar going on due to the way the hairs are built with multiple parts.

I don't know if there is some other to dodge this hair problem. But damn so many options don't work at all.

EDIT:

BTW Exiting Skyrim and re-opening it, resets the transformation back to zero rank for some reason in my case.

Just now, Skyfry428 said:

If I may suggest while I'm here, a FOMOD installer for all the files in this mod, if possible? Would also help to future-proof if and when a cbbe version comes out

It's best to keep the files as separate downloads. Otherwise the mod would easily go over the site's file size limit.

2 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

So I updated my KS'Hairdos to version 1.7.

Some hairs seems to allow transformation like (0Hourglass), others like (0Crescent) do not seem to work.

Looking at TES5EDIT at the hairs. The diference seems to be the following:

0Hourglass (Has 1 Hair part and 1 extra hair part) -> This hair works

- Both of these parts belong to HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast [FLST:000A803F]

0Crescent (Has 1 hair part and 2 extra hair part) -> This hair does not work

- Only 0Crescent and 0CrescentHL belong to HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast [FLST:000A803F]

- The other extra part 0_HAIRLINE_Female_Human_Straight only belongs to HeadPartsHumansandVampires

Right, I did some testing of this myself. It seems some hairdos place a headpart in slot 0, which is normally the slot the face headpart is, and where this mod looks for it to see if your character is able to transform. I think I can get this fixed, might take a short while though.

2 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Just out of curioisity, would High Poly head's have the same effect? Aswell as a custom racemenu preset with having morphs previously applied? Morphology morphs ftw

No, the issue with modded hairs was they added extra headparts. Changing the head model shouldn't cause this, and even if it did it would now be covered.

2 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

No, the issue with modded hairs was they added extra headparts. Changing the head model shouldn't cause this, and even if it did it would now be covered.

awesomesauce.  Even without it this mod aint never leaving my list.  The eyes that come with it are mm good

For some reason my papyrus keeps showing these messages below on the corruption mod.

Is the Peril mod needed for it to work?

[01/18/2021 - 09:08:06PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[CorruptionAddictionAutomaton (7B00F628)].CorruptionAddictionAutomatonScript.PeriodicUpdate() - "CorruptionAddictionAutomatonScript.psc" Line ?
	[CorruptionAddictionAutomaton (7B00F628)].CorruptionAddictionAutomatonScript.PassTime() - "CorruptionAddictionBase.psc" Line ?
	[alias Player on quest CorruptionController (7B000D62)].corruptionplayerscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "CorruptionPlayerScript.psc" Line ?
[01/18/2021 - 09:08:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
	[CorruptionAddictionAutomaton (7B00F628)].CorruptionAddictionAutomatonScript.PeriodicUpdate() - "CorruptionAddictionAutomatonScript.psc" Line ?
	[CorruptionAddictionAutomaton (7B00F628)].CorruptionAddictionAutomatonScript.PassTime() - "CorruptionAddictionBase.psc" Line ?
	[alias Player on quest CorruptionController (7B000D62)].corruptionplayerscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "CorruptionPlayerScript.psc" Line ?

Is something missing on my side? I noticed that trauma does not increase neither corruption due to staying in dwarven ruins.

EDIT:

I started a new character with Corruption 1.03. Updated to 1.04 for testing purposes

2 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

@Code SerpentHi i was looking at the resource files and realized that they were just the femalebody textures, do you have the fur textures you edited by themselves? if i can just take a cbbe body texture and overlay the fur textures you created i would try and make a cbbe texture conversion on here but no promises.

The fur textures were taken from the Dagi-Raht race mod I listed in the description. You can download the originals from there.

6 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

For some reason my papyrus keeps showing these messages below on the corruption mod.

That's just a minor bug. I'll make sure it's fixed in the next version.

Is the Peril mod needed for it to work?

No, but it they are designed to work together.

I noticed that trauma does not increase neither corruption due to staying in dwarven ruins.

Trauma should only increase when entering bleedout or after rape. I'll look into the corruption issue.