Site Update: Things have changed, but nothing is final.

31 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

No more log in with our user ID?  I had to use my email address this time.   Is this another new thing or are you collecting a komprat file on all of us?

It was changed for security reasons. Unlike emails, display names are public info, so with email/password login both halves of your login info are private and hackers can't simply brute force somebodies login without also knowing the valid email.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

What is this rank thing on the profile? what are those 14 points?

It replaces the old basic "advanced poster" ranks and what not that was based on post count. The new one is based on a point system and many other things besides just posts gives points, such as giving/receiving follows and likes among some other things. It also displays now as an icon by your avatar, rather than a title under your username.

6 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I get the Error:

"You are only allowed to upload 0 Files"

when trying to include a small .jpg in a pm.

Will look into it.

49 minutes ago, modella said:

Now I'm determined to reach rank 14

Just blab a lot... like me! ?

Although, I'm not as bad as a few others!!! ?

3 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Just blab a lot... like me! ?

Although, I'm not as bad as a few others!!! ?

Haha, I might as well! Apparently we get badges now too! Got me feeling like a Pokemon trainer trying to collect them all :joy:

Is there a list of the new or changed items?

Outside of now having to use an email address for logon (which gave me a heart attack since I couldn't remember what email I used to sign up back in 2013 - but this is a good change) and the new badges / rank system - the site looks the same to me as a regular user.