Site Update: Things have changed, but nothing is final.

19 hours ago, Tiruil said:

Amazingly enough the editor will save old posts because they didnt post right away ?

I do not know if this is a IP board feature or what ?

Yes, it's an IPB thing. It temporarily saves inside your browser what you type as you go, so if something happens (like you close the tab or accidentally click a link and navigate away) it can restore the content.

edit: ☝

On 5/28/2021 at 3:43 AM, landess said:

I agree, things seem back to normal - I have just noticed something new:

An edit tattletale feature if one makes a change after posting.

Looks like it's in place now.

Though I suggest a bit of CSS to change the edit warning's appearance - so it doesn't look quite as inline with the post.

edit: ?

Edited by tasairis
3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Yes, it's an IPB thing. It temporarily saves inside your browser what you type as you go, so if something happens (like you close the tab or accidentally click a link and navigate away) it can restore the content.

Still very slow on hitting SUBMIT REPLY though

Is "Edited by EvalovesEP XX minutes ago" necessary to be displayed? It started to show few days ago on my blog and my posts. Also, I wanted to edit my blog entry yesterday and when I pressed "Edit" I changed my mind. Didn't change anything and I closed edition, but the site registered opening "Edit" as editing and it put the above mentioned display at the bottom of my blog entry.

Edited by EvalovesEP
12 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

Is "Edited by EvalovesEP XX minutes ago" necessary to be displayed? It started to show few days ago on my blog and my posts. Also, I wanted to edit my blog entry yesterday and when I pressed "Edit" I changed my mind. Didn't change anything and I closed edition, but the site registered opening "Edit" as editing and it put the above mentioned display at the bottom of my blog entry.

Check the last couple pages: it's been requested by some people, so apparently Ashal enabled it.

It won't add the Edited thing if you don't edit. Maybe you clicked the save button instead of cancel?

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

Check the last couple pages: it's been requested by some people, so apparently Ashal enabled it.

It won't add the Edited thing if you don't edit. Maybe you clicked the save button instead of cancel?

> Thanks for explanation. Can't tell for sure what did I press. Anyway, I prefer it as optional but who am I to tell how things could be done.?

Edited by EvalovesEP
4 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Thanks for explanation. Can't tell for sure what did I press. Anyway, I prefer it as optional but who am I to tell how things could be done.?

I don't know. I kind of like it. It allows you to explain your edit. sort of like this:

Edited by Psalam
Because I can
On 6/1/2021 at 10:14 PM, EvalovesEP said:

> Anyway, I prefer it as optional

Me too.

On 6/2/2021 at 3:14 AM, EvalovesEP said:

> I am not against it i essence. I just think it might be optional

Me too.

> I just think it might be optional like sex;

Woah, not so fast...

>you like and practice hetero or gay or bisexual sex 

Why, yes. Yes, I do.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because I'm The Girl Most Likely To

So how much longer is it going to take to get posting comments to return to normality? It's getting incredibly annoying having to refresh the page.

Half an hour ago, I couldn't even enter the REPLY window to send a text.  And now, the minimize "Toggle This Category" buttons do not work.

EDIT:  I come back 3 hours later, and whatever it was must have been resolved.

Edited by LongDukDong
Issue resolved?
7 minutes ago, thegamingdude said:

does anyone know how to get some of the animations from the Wicked Whims mod working?

i can only have my Sim only do 1 animation. 

the other animations i can't use. 

by the way i am new to Loverslab.

any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be great.

Go here. On the upper right part of the page is a green button that says "Start Topic." Click it and follow the instructions. Place your problem as the topic and someone (who knows what they're doing and who uses WW) will answer. This thread is specifically for the current update of the Site. 

And, since you're new, let me suggest that you look at this when you have a spare moment:

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, I would like to apologise for my bad English.
I use "search in this topic" option search  topic .
I found that the key words show hundereds of search results before now only show few results between 2019~2021.
for example, I searched "high texture skin" in this topic ,only show comment posted recently between 2019~2021.
would not find comment posted at 2018 like this.

If this is not actually broken, I am very sorry.

Edited by Kuo2001
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is it just me or has the site slowed down again? I'm getting the lag between hitting submit post and the post appearing in the thread.

The site is doing it.

The "Saving" message stays for long time. But the post is saved immediately.

It is just the "saving" not being refreshed quickly.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

It is just the "saving" not being refreshed quickly.

:classic_laugh: It makes me read my "saved" post for some time longer and detect the half dozen typos.

It's haunting me unless I re-edit my post immediately.

#cruel :classic_blush: