Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Thanks for the info Gattino!

Let us know your feedback after few tests :smile:

Ā 

I'm not sure if it will be possible to mods since it's using web page from what I heard.

Maybe at least a way to retexture in real time, but extracting?

Ā 

I want a Venus Male Vacation :dissapointed_relieved:

1 hour ago, LGMODS said:

Thanks for the info Gattino!

Let us know your feedback after few tests :smile:

Ā 

I'm not sure if it will be possible to mods since it's using web page from what I heard.

Maybe at least a way to retexture in real time, but extracting?

Ā 

I want a Venus Male Vacation :dissapointed_relieved:

Not a web page, it is just like the Steam, with a bunchĀ of files installed as Gatto Tom already posted and I do not see a way to extract the data. BTW, the game runs fast on my PC.

1 hour ago, vladcepesh said:

Not a web page, it is just like the Steam, with a bunchĀ of files installed as Gatto Tom already posted and I do not see a way to extract the data. BTW, the game runs fast on my PC.

Yes it runs fast on my too

50 minutes ago, LGMODS said:

Gatto, could you send me the files folder if it's not so big in private please?

Ā 

I'll investigate to unencrypt them as I did for others DOA DLC.

At evening internet doesn't like to work properly. The folder game is 3GB

Well, at this moment I can't manage to install the game it say "We are sorry, we could not display the page due to error. If the problem persists, please contact the DMM support center."

Ā 

This is why I asked for the file folder only but let see when I'll able to download the game what I can do with the encrypted files.

I think my net doesn't cooperate with this download, interrupts it at random percentage and it starts downloading from the beginning. This is the screen

Ā 

Apparently it's "can't connect to server, retry?"Ā 

Ā 

INjddQk.png

Ā 

Can somebody upload all the files or send me a link pm if public not allowed?

Edited by ahuhwait
53 minutes ago, LGMODS said:

Well, at this moment I can't manage to install the game it say "We are sorry, we could not display the page due to error. If the problem persists, please contact the DMM support center."

Ā 

I had this problem too. Just search for "VPN Gate" and install it so you'll be able to download the game.

36 minutes ago, KryxRed said:

I had this problem too. Just search for "VPN Gate" and install it so you'll be able to download the game.

Thanks for the precious info, because until now I saw no one explaining correctly how to install this game, except guessing by ourself hoping cliking on the right japanese option..

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, LGMODS said:

Thanks for the precious info, because until now I saw no one explaining correctly how to install this game, except guessing by ourself hoping cliking on the right japanese option..

Ā 

Ā 

In most countries, this DMM launcher will not display the games due to IP blocked. All in Japanese as well.

To get this game downloaded and run you should as I did in the USA because it is blocked here.

Before you do all that get the DMM launcher and register (all Japanese, sorry), it willĀ also ask you to provide the email to register validation and send you the code validation you have to input on the DMM launcher. All yellow buttons with Jap text mean "OK".

Ā 

1) Connect to Japan server using VPN connection (any of them should do just fine). Start the DMM launcher that was already installed and registered.

2) Once you can see the DOAX VV on the game list click it and wait until the game launcherĀ pops up.

3) Disconnect from the VPN (or you will get errors "Server is not available" in Japanese) and click big top button in the game launcher, that will start game download with all the files.

Ā 

Hope it helps.

Today the game everyone is waiting for is released anf for free. The game already has nude friendly models from the start. Bring all your DOA5 mods and your skills to pull even more fancy mods. Besides this game has Soft Engine 2.0 so you can do much more with your imagination: girls blushing, sweating, clothes getting wet with nice views and see-throughs, more jiggly parts like buttocks and the list is so big.
It will be in no time that will see such fancy mods.