@HexBolt8

Some one mentioned about the dancing, in another thread. It started me thinking about a mod I had tried from Nexus, but sadly had to remove since it was a bit buggy on the animations and camera. But the premise and functionality worked nicely. Maybe it's something you may want to look at, which would trigger possibly one of your evil creative ideas ?

Dance for Septims

4 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Some one mentioned about the dancing, in another thread. It started me thinking about a mod I had tried from Nexus, but sadly had to remove since it was a bit buggy on the animations and camera.

I just saw that other comment and came to the same conclusion.  I sometimes use Dance for Septims myself (I turn off the two dances that are camera-bugged).  I've added tavern dancing to my feature wish list for this mod.  I think I'd like to implement similar mechanics, with a crowd and tipping.  It would be a very good fit for Submissive Lola.

Copying from the discussion from the extension (I don't want to hijack Kalmah's support topic), @pinkfluf said:

Dancing - ATM it feels like it has no value (don't even get a pity clap), it's dance anywhere and owner/master walks away (or am I missing something that happens later on?!).

When I get to it, the tavern dancing should fill this gap.  I'd still want to also keep the regular dancing to entertain the owner anywhere.  If you're referring to the dancing from this mod (other mods also add player dancing), the owner should cheer and comment on your dancing, and not walk away.  I assign the owner a "stand there" AI package during the dance and make the owner look at your character, but it's possible that some follower/behavior frameworks override that (it works fine for me with Nethers Follower Framework).

Combat - needs better awareness or disable functions in combat, amount of times I've had "you failed to serve your master" or "you may ask your master" when he's nowhere to be found (ran after an enemy npc).

Force greetings are disabled during combat.  If I've missed anything, please let me know.  The message "You failed to serve your master enough" is a once per 24 hours notification that doesn't require the owner to be around.  It's just information.  (If you're having trouble offering service often enough, there's an MCM setting for that.)  Similarly, the message that you may offer service is just information; it's not time-limited.  It's simply informing you that you may offer service (if you wish) whenever you catch up to your owner.

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you're referring to the dancing from this mod (other mods also add player dancing),

Yes just this mod, I don't have any other dance mods. Initially I had one of the 40sec dances, so started dancing everyone walks away so switched to the default cicero one. I can't recall if there is an option to disable dances but if there was it would be nice.

23 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

the owner should cheer and comment on your dancing, and not walk away

Hmm I'm using NFF maybe some thing's afoot there (missing animation etc).

28 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Force greetings are disabled during combat.

Ah force greetings weren't the issue, come to think of it off the top of my head I must have fast travelled into an enemy warzone and got the message (I'm using Skyrim at War and the author of that mod has given fleeing enemy war soldiers a significant speed boost so my followers are running across tamriel leaving lil ol me to fend fer herself).

9 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Hmm I'm using NFF maybe some thing's afoot there (missing animation etc).

This mod just uses the vanilla Skyrim cheer animation, and when not cheering the follower should stand still while facing you.  You might check whether you're using a mod that adds or affects follower sandboxing (overriding NFF's sandboxing), or if your follower has a built-in custom sandboxing package.  That's all I can think of.

8 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

or if your follower has a built-in custom sandboxing package.  That's all I can think of.

Hmm, good call. Just checked but that fool (follower) is the only one without a package. But you have a point, when you next update with (milky lola, tavern dancing etc) I'll reinstall. But atm my potato pc can't handle DD. Otherwise lola would never leave the LO.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Regarding the suggestion by @Roggvir to toggle the high heels effect, I've implemented that for the next update.  This ended up taking a few hours, because I had to track down every place that kneeling occurs, then consolidate some script functions, and try to ensure that if the effect is toggled off for the kneeling then it gets toggled back on afterwards.

Disclaimer:  Since I don't use shoes with the high heels effect, I couldn't actually verify that the effect toggles on & off.  However, I took Roggvir's suggestion for using the same code that SexLab uses for this, so this should work -- and if it doesn't, I'll fix it.  I did confirm that the new kneeling functions are executing to the point at which they would do something if my character had had the high heels effect.

@HexBolt8 That sounds like a lot of work, but I really appreciate it. ? All my player characters always wear heels, and this change will be a big improvement for immersion!

Thanks so much! ❤️

35 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

That sounds like a lot of work, but I really appreciate it.

Although I won't personally benefit from the high heels fix, consolidating the kneeling functions fortuitously set things up nicely for the other kneeling change that I'm working on now, which is temporarily unequipping player-specified items while kneeling.  My current character often has a shield and/or bard lute equipped, and during kneeling these items rotate so that they're partway embedded in the body.  I decided to do something about that.

There's two more minor enhancements for kneeling, but I'll let those be a surprise.  Just a little something for those who like voluntarily kneeling (I'm looking at you, @CaptainJ03).

Edited by HexBolt8
19 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Although I won't personally benefit from the high heels fix, consolidating the kneeling functions fortuitously set things up nicely for the other kneeling change that I'm working on now, which is temporarily unequipping player-specified items while kneeling.  My current character often has a shield and/or bard lute equipped, and during kneeling these items rotate so that they're partway embedded in the body.  I decided to do something about that.

There's one more minor enhancement for kneeling, but I'll let that one be a surprise.

Arrow quivers rotate and stick straight out the back too, when kneeling.  

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Arrow quivers rotate and stick straight out the back too, when kneeling.  

Yeah, that's an annoyance too.  Unfortunately that's not an "armor" item, so I'd have to do something different.  I'll give it some thought.

Edit:  Okay, I found a way to do it.  It's not nice and neat like armor items, but it works.

Edited by HexBolt8

Version 2.0.41

Your Playmate

Spoiler

On the MCM Roleplay page, you can select a second current follower to be your playmate.  Your playmate might or might not be submissive toward your owner, but is definitely not submissive toward you.  Your owner might have your playmate spank, whip, or do other things to you.  There's a toggle to allow your owner to invite your playmate to have sex with you.  Where possible, you'll be in the submissive sex position with your playmate.

This is a basic approach toward handling a second follower.  It had been suggested that the mod might do a few simple things with a second follower, and I think that's the right approach.  A full-featured relationship system between you, your owner, and a second follower would be great, but I'm going for what is achievable with a reasonable effort.  The language will be broad enough that your playmate might be a second dominant follower (such as a Devious Follower), another submissive like you, or something in between -- but never dominant toward your owner or submissive toward you.  Your playmate will always accept your owner's invitations to "play", so those two either get along very well or your owner might be the "alpha" if your playmate is also dominant.

If you tell your playmate to wait and then leave the area, or if you dismiss your playmate as a follower, the mod will eventually realize that the playmate is unavailable, but that can take up to 20 seconds.  If you dismiss your playmate, it's best to also clear the playmate in the MCM.

What you can do now:
- If you ask your owner to spank or whip you, your owner might invite your playmate to do that to you instead.
- If you ask your owner for sex, your owner might invite your playmate to have sex with you instead*.  This counts toward your offering sex quota.
* Even at a 100% playmate chance setting, you won't get 2-way sex with your playmate unless your owner is not aroused and your own arousal is 20+.  Your owner must be aroused to decide to have 3-way sex.

Future plans:
- Asking for 3-way sex.
- Asking for sex with your playmate.
- If you ask for sex with your owner or playmate, your owner might decide to have sex with your playmate while you watch.
- Possibly factoring in the playmate's arousal.

Not planned:
- Your playmate will not share your requirements to wear devices or be naked.  That is more complicated, and avoiding it lets the mod treat the playmate as either dominant or submissive.  It also avoids conflicts with follower framework outfit requirements that might try to override keeping the playmate naked.  Keeping it simple will let me deliver fun things with a reasonable effort.

Kneeling

Spoiler

On the MCM System page, a new setting "Unequip item slots while kneeling" lets you assign up to 3 item slots to temporarily unequip when kneeling.
- Use this for things like shields that might be at an angle and cause clipping.
- To avoid conflicts with possible quest items or Devious Devices, only these slots are supported: 39, 40, 43, 47, 52, 54, 60, 61.
- There is no checking for quest items or "no strip" keywords.  That's why only certain slots are supported.
- Yes, you'll have to know the slot number for items that you want to hide.

On the MCM System page, a new toggle "Unequip arrows while kneeling" will temporarily unequip any arrows when kneeling.
- Also works for bolts, but not for Bound Arrows.
- Ammo without the "vendor item arrow" keyword will be ignored.
- Because it's a new feature, if you already have arrows equipped, you must reequip the arrows for the mod to recognize them.

When kneeling, if your character has the High Heels effect, it will be temporarily removed.
- This only occurs if your character is female and the "Clear High Heel's Height" option is enabled in SexLab.
- I wasn't able to test this change, but if it doesn't work for you just let me know and I'll fix it.
- Thanks to @Roggvir for the suggestion and implementation advice.

When using the optional "Kneel" ability, your owner might comment on this and you'll receive a small score increase.
- Owner comments must be enabled (Owner comment chance > 0).
- This comment competes with all the other comments that the owner can make, and it has a cooldown, so you might not see it often.  Kneeling is its own reward, so a good slave doesn't mind.

When using the optional "Kneel" ability, your owner might decide that you're in the perfect position to provide oral sex.
- This comment competes with all the other comments that the owner can make, and it has a cooldown.
- The owner must be aroused, and you must not be gagged (except for "Permit Oral" gags).
- This does not count toward your quota for offering service or offering sex.  It "sucks" to be a slave.

Note:  While kneeling, you're free to use the movement keys.  This is intentional, in case you'd like to position yourself right, maybe for a screenshot.  The mod does assume that you're not moving around much while kneeling, so try not to use the movement for anything foolish.

Changed:  Reduced the number of required sweeps by half for the Clean Sweep event.
Fixed:  The line to ask for help finding your clothes was available even when the clothes prank had not triggered.
Fixed:  A new dialog line that was added in the last update for exiting enslavement after being bought wasn't triggering.

Edited by HexBolt8
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Words cannot express my delight ?

Reveal hidden contents

607218 - safe, screencap, amethyst star, coco crusoe, fluttershy, ivory,  ivory rook, rainbow dash, sapphire joy, sparkler, crystal pony, pony, trade  ya, animated, d:, derp, faint, frown, gif, open mouth - Derpibooru

my little pony friendship is magic gif | WiffleGif

ArHi OS: Chalte Chalte Page 1 | Ruchi's First Tale on Page 25 | | Iss Pyaar  Ko Kya Naam Doon

b65WTYM.gif.4871f4c286bd05e87cbb4e722db1f8f4.gif

Wonder how that new concept of playmate would work with these mods from Bethesda.. curious how donttouchmethere will react to this, if they've not seen these mods before. If they haven't seen these, I don't think we'll see them here for a while I think LOL ?

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4226163

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4226344

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.41

Your Playmate

Reveal hidden contents

On the MCM Roleplay page, you can select a second current follower to be your playmate.  Your playmate might or might not be submissive toward your owner, but is definitely not submissive toward you.  Your owner might have your playmate spank, whip, or do other things to you.  There's a toggle to allow your owner to invite your playmate to have sex with you.  Where possible, you'll be in the submissive sex position with your playmate.

This is a basic approach toward handling a second follower.  It had been suggested that the mod might do a few simple things with a second follower, and I think that's the right approach.  A full-featured relationship system between you, your owner, and a second follower would be great, but I'm going for what is achievable with a reasonable effort.  The language will be broad enough that your playmate might be a second dominant follower (such as a Devious Follower), another submissive like you, or something in between -- but never dominant toward your owner or submissive toward you.  Your playmate will always accept your owner's invitations to "play", so those two either get along very well or your owner might be the "alpha" if your playmate is also dominant.

If you tell your playmate to wait and then leave the area, or if you dismiss your playmate as a follower, the mod will eventually realize that the playmate is unavailable, but that can take up to 20 seconds.  If you dismiss your playmate, it's best to also clear the playmate in the MCM.

What you can do now:
- If you ask your owner to spank or whip you, your owner might invite your playmate to do that to you instead.
- If you ask your owner for sex, your owner might invite your playmate to have sex with you instead*.  This counts toward your offering sex quota.
* Even at a 100% playmate chance setting, you won't get 2-way sex with your playmate unless your owner is not aroused and your own arousal is 20+.  Your owner must be aroused to decide to have 3-way sex.

Future plans:
- Asking for 3-way sex.
- Asking for sex with your playmate.
- If you ask for sex with your owner or playmate, your owner might decide to have sex with your playmate while you watch.
- Possibly factoring in the playmate's arousal.

Not planned:
- Your playmate will not share your requirements to wear devices or be naked.  That is more complicated, and avoiding it lets the mod treat the playmate as either dominant or submissive.  It also avoids conflicts with follower framework outfit requirements that might try to override keeping the playmate naked.  Keeping it simple will let me deliver fun things with a reasonable effort.

Kneeling

Reveal hidden contents

On the MCM System page, a new setting "Unequip item slots while kneeling" lets you assign up to 3 item slots to temporarily unequip when kneeling.
- Use this for things like shields that might be at an angle and cause clipping.
- To avoid conflicts with possible quest items or Devious Devices, only these slots are supported: 39, 40, 43, 47, 52, 54, 60, 61.
- There is no checking for quest items or "no strip" keywords.  That's why only certain slots are supported.
- Yes, you'll have to know the slot number for items that you want to hide.

On the MCM System page, a new toggle "Unequip arrows while kneeling" will temporarily unequip any arrows when kneeling.
- Also works for bolts, but not for Bound Arrows.
- Ammo without the "vendor item arrow" keyword will be ignored.
- Because it's a new feature, if you already have arrows equipped, you must reequip the arrows for the mod to recognize them.

When kneeling, if your character has the High Heels effect, it will be temporarily removed.
- This only occurs if your character is female and the "Clear High Heel's Height" option is enabled in SexLab.
- I wasn't able to test this change, but if it doesn't work for you just let me know and I'll fix it.
- Thanks to @Roggvir for the suggestion and implementation advice.

When using the optional "Kneel" ability, your owner might comment on this and you'll receive a small score increase.
- This comment competes with all the other comments that the owner can make, and it has a cooldown, so you might not see it often.  Kneeling is its own reward, so a good slave doesn't mind.

When using the optional "Kneel" ability, your owner might decide that you're in the perfect position to provide oral sex.
- This comment competes with all the other comments that the owner can make, and it has a cooldown.
- The owner must be aroused, and you must not be gagged (except for "Permit Oral" gags).
- This does not count toward your quota for offering service or offering sex.  It "sucks" to be a slave.

Note:  While kneeling, you're free to use the movement keys.  This is intentional, in case you'd like to position yourself right, maybe for a screenshot.  The mod does assume that you're not moving around much while kneeling, so try not to use the movement for anything foolish.

Changed:  Reduced the number of required sweeps by half for the Clean Sweep event.
Fixed:  The line to ask for help finding your clothes was available even when the clothes prank had not triggered.
Fixed:  A new dialog line that was added in the last update for exiting enslavement after being bought wasn't triggering.

I have to admit. and I've said this before.. just when I think I have you've done something amazing that can't be topped, you  do something else to top it. You are always steeping up your game (and ours). This is something I had never even considered before as a possibility, but now that you have, this changes everything. Does it only handle 1 extra follower, or Multiple Followers (is there a max ?)

Can I update mid-game, or does it require a new game for this ?

You did mention knowing about the body slot # for the kneeling. I am currently testing out a SkyUI add-on from Nexus which actually supposed to show the body slot # in the inventory window of any item that is "wearable". If it works, I'll link it, as it might be useful

EDIT: Yup, Works perfectly. Body Slot column is added in the inventory menu, and shows for any item regardless of whether it's worn on not. Nice addition to any game Body Slots for SkyUI

Anyway, thank you, and well done. Time to go pick up my jaw off the floor now ..

Edited by YojimboRatchet

Hello !

Thank you for the update :)

I wanted to ask if anyone tried to put Serana as Playmate ! I tried but it seems she's not in the follower faction, despite the fact that she is my follower as well.

Also I tried to made her my new Owner, but same warning from the mod: Serana is not considered to be in the follower faction.

Anyone has an idea on how to fix this please ? :)
I tried to look for some mods to change Serana behavior as follower, tried to use the "addfac" console command, but it didn't work.

Thanks !

On 10/7/2021 at 1:53 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Regarding the suggestion by @Roggvir to toggle the high heels effect, I've implemented that for the next update.  This ended up taking a few hours, because I had to track down every place that kneeling occurs, then consolidate some script functions, and try to ensure that if the effect is toggled off for the kneeling then it gets toggled back on afterwards.

Disclaimer:  Since I don't use shoes with the high heels effect, I couldn't actually verify that the effect toggles on & off.  However, I took Roggvir's suggestion for using the same code that SexLab uses for this, so this should work -- and if it doesn't, I'll fix it.  I did confirm that the new kneeling functions are executing to the point at which they would do something if my character had had the high heels effect.

I'm working on a few other things, so I'm not ready to publish an update just yet.  Also already implemented is halving the number of required sweeps for the Clean Sweep event.  Hopefully hard core Lolas won't be too disappointed, those who don't care for this event will be pleased that it completes more quickly.

I can test the heel toggle for you if you want. I've got some heels that use nioverride and some that are hdt. 

I think this got asked about once; is it possible to have the prostitution not limited to the town? I've done an add to bandit faction temporarily so as to allow player character to act as a prostitute at say, bandit forts.

I was even thinking it might make a nice extra mini game version of the present prostitution setup. It could be a toggle on/off since changing player relationship with bandit faction could have regular storyline consequences for those who care. Basically, if it's toggled on as an option it would automatically player.addfac to bandit faction, then if player moved to a cell that is known bandit territory Master would order her to work as a prostitute. Then upon toggle off it would reset player in bandit faction.

edit; I'm using faction level 0 so to avoid issue with being in the actual bandit faction which can have consequences if you run into guards.
It's also fun since I like doing illusion/ thief which means I tend not to get all murdery, and I'm always looking for opportunities to pickpocket. 

Edited by Sospice
3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Wonder how that new concept of playmate would work with these mods from Bethesda.. curious how donttouchmethere will react to this, if they've not seen these mods before. If they haven't seen these, I don't think we'll see them here for a while I think LOL ?

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4226163

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4226344

Does a MNC Patch exist for them?

I'm asking only because of a science school project of course :classic_ph34r:

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Does a MNC Patch exist for them?

I'm asking only because of a science school project of course :classic_ph34r:

LOL.. project.. right.. gotcha ?

And no idea if there is. But if there is one, for some reason, I think your "research" for this "project" will surely uncover favorable results,  enough to merit an "A+" (or should I say an "hay+" ?

3 hours ago, Hellethia_ said:
I wanted to ask if anyone tried to put Serana as Playmate ! I tried but it seems she's not in the follower faction, despite the fact that she is my follower as well.

Also I tried to made her my new Owner, but same warning from the mod: Serana is not considered to be in the follower faction.

No. Serana is no follower-follower, but a has-her-own-AI follower.

I thought it's stated in the mod description but could not find it - people with their own AI like Serana, Vilja or Inigio (sp?) cannot be added to the normal follower faction. There has been some talk quite a while ago, that it should be possible to add Serana after all those vampire / dawnguard quests are done and she behaves like any other dumb follower, but I don't remember what came out of it.

If you want Serana during the Dawnguard questline as your Mistress (or Playmate) that's not possible, because of her having her own AI. If you're content with someone who looks like Serana, I'd rather go for some lookalike-mod.

18 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

No. Serana is no follower-follower, but a has-her-own-AI follower.

I thought it's stated in the mod description but could not find it - people with their own AI like Serana, Vilja or Inigio (sp?) cannot be added to the normal follower faction. There has been some talk quite a while ago, that it should be possible to add Serana after all those vampire / dawnguard quests are done and she behaves like any other dumb follower, but I don't remember what came out of it.

If you want Serana during the Dawnguard questline as your Mistress (or Playmate) that's not possible, because of her having her own AI. If you're content with someone who looks like Serana, I'd rather go for some lookalike-mod.

Too bad :'(

Thank you for your answer, my good Sir !

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Can I update mid-game, or does it require a new game for this ?

Rarely, an update will fundamentally change the internals of a specific quest.  If so, I'll note that prominently in red text in the update notes ("Do not update while the XYZ quest is running").  Otherwise, you can update this mod whenever you like.  I do that myself.  Have fun!

This is something I had never even considered before as a possibility, but now that you have, this changes everything.

Thanks!  Support for a second follower had been suggested before.  After a lot of thought, I decided that a basic system that I can build now is better than a grand one that I'll never get to.  The funny (maybe not so funny) thing is that most of the time and effort went into building the MCM part for this and cleanly handling switching followers in and out of playmate status.  (If you use Switch Owner while you have a playmate, you'll be asked if you'd like for the former owner to become your new playmate.)

I intend to keep this part simple, but as noted in the update text there's more that I intend to add.  I decided to publish what I had now in time for the weekend, so people can try the new content and offer feedback.  Players had been waiting for the heels fix, and a few other others might be happy with the change to sweeping.

3 hours ago, Sospice said:

is it possible to have the prostitution not limited to the town?

I don't think I want to do that, due to the nature of that event.  However, the "Habitation" location type keyword is treated as "in town", so if you can add that keyword to a bandit fort then you could fast travel between fort and town without being punished.

Wonder how that new concept of playmate would work with these mods from Bethesda.

Probably incompatible, because the "play" all involves animations (sex, spanking, whipping) that expect a humanoid partner.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I thought it's stated in the mod description but could not find it - people with their own AI like Serana, Vilja or Inigio (sp?) cannot be added to the normal follower faction.

Thank you for answering the question while I was offline.  The description has a weakly-worded statement about this.  I'll make a note to make the wording more clear when I update again.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:42 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Thanks @HexBolt8 ! The new feature works great on Skyrim SE, with RaceMenu/NiOverride high heels. ?