I found some kind of bug. The Tribunal clothing with the mod (Immersive Armors v8)are not consider as clothing by your mod. For an unknow reason, they are not stripped when whipping and you master consider yourself naked when you wear it. You still receive shock when you have the ''Eyes candy''.

The eyes candy only happen once if my memory is correct? The even a 50 submission are not the same?

It not the only time undress become a issue. When you Master/Mistress want to show what can of slut your are lick boot/pussy, suck dick,The other actor are not undress and i suck or lick pussy of someone fully dressed.

Edited by lcewolf
14 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

I found some kind of bug. The Tribunal clothing with the mod (Immersive Armors v8)are not consider as clothing by your mod. For an unknow reason, they are not stripped when whipping and you master consider yourself naked when you wear it. You still receive shock when you have the ''Eyes candy''.

The eyes candy only happen once if my memory is correct? The even a 50 submission are not the same?

They maybe missing some keywords. If they are you may be able to add them yourself in SSEEdit.

2 hours ago, lcewolf said:

The Tribunal clothing with the mod (Immersive Armors v8)are not consider as clothing by your mod.

Blahity had a good guess.  However, the Tribunal robes and mantles have the right keywords for body armor, unless you happen to be using another mod (or personal edits) to change the keywords so that those items are no longer light or heavy armor (such as a mod that tries to make them behave like mage robes rather than armor).

When you Master/Mistress want to show what can of slut your are lick boot/pussy, suck dick,The other actor are not undress and i suck or lick pussy of someone fully dressed.

SexLab strips NPCs for sex, so that would be a problem with SexLab configuration.  You can check the stripping settings, and whether actors are supposed to remain clothed for oral sex.  However, regarding boot licking, that is not sex so SexLab is not involved and the NPC is intentionally not stripped.

The eyes candy only happen once if my memory is correct?

No, it can happen again whenever you're told to strip.

@CaptainJ03, in regard to your observations about enslavement from DFC:

My assumption had been that the Strong Hand quest would not be active at the time of the enslavement from DFC.  That was just a bad assumption.  If Strong Hand is running, I'll stop it before starting enslavement.  That will solve the various problems that you noticed when Strong Hand was running during Lola enslavement.

You'd said that the enslavement had failed (at least once) when Strong Hand was not running.  I don't know why.  That might require further testing.

The town collar doesn't appear in inventory.  It seems that Lupine and I had a miscommunication about how the collar would be passed to SLTR.  Lupine seems to be busy these days, so I'll cheat in the SLTR script for now and hard-code the part that I need.  I'll also send Lupine a request to change how that parameter gets filled, whenever time permits.

EDIT:  I made the script change to stop Strong Hand if it's running when DFC starts SLTR enslavement.  I then did a quick, simple test of enslavement from DFC, and that worked for me.  After enslavement, I saved, exited the game, and reloaded.  The "Mistress?" dialog was still active, as it should be, so the enslavement process seemed to be successful.

Edited by HexBolt8
5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Blahity had a good guess.  However, the Tribunal robes and mantles have the right keywords for body armor, unless you happen to be using another mod (or personal edits) to change the keywords so that those items are no longer light or heavy armor (such as a mod that tries to make them behave like mage robes rather than armor).

You are correct, i got 3 version(Light Armor,Heavy Armor and clothing) in the mod (Immersive Armors v8). I use the clothing version because my pc is actually a mage. I check in Tess5edit and it convert the Body 32 slot if my memories is good and two other. I don't know about Keyword missing. What i am supose to look?image.thumb.png.548c28fc3f9cf8de9d7f59312293dff3.png

On 10/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It's looking for Data/Interface/Lola/Thoughts.json.  If you're using a mod manager for this, try manually placing your Thoughts.json file directly into the Data/Interface/Lola folder.

The issue is that I took the tooltip that popped up literally and named the file "thoughts.json" ...when it's ALREADY a json file lol! So I just renamed it "thoughts" and it worked fine.

One of the best features of the mod, beneath whipping ,is " i am famous" .  The radar catches 2 Persons nearby and give you the choice to go to one of them. thats great.

i write this because i propose to have this for creatures too. it is only necessary to catch one creature.

Could be a dog or horse nearby, but should be also wild creatures and not limited to one. It would be great if the Master sais " I want to see you getting fucked from the draugrs there"  Quest starts to fuck 5 draugrs.  Should be possible.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

One of the best features of the mod, beneath whipping ,is " i am famous" .  The radar catches 2 Persons nearby and give you the choice to go to one of them. thats great.

i write this because i propose to have this for creatures too. it is only necessary to catch one creature.

Could be a dog or horse nearby, but should be also wild creatures and not limited to one. It would be great if the Master sais " I want to see you getting fucked from the draugrs there"  Quest starts to fuck 5 draugrs.  Should be possible.

Dog be like

Spoiler

shocked face gif | Tumblr

Draugrs be like

Spoiler

draugr | Tumblr

On 10/19/2021 at 8:12 AM, HexBolt8 said:

I thought that DFC was supposed to suspend itself during the Lola enslavement.  Unless I'm confused about that, you shouldn't have had to suspend it.  I'll double check the conditions for Strong Hand follower approach, and see if I can find anything amiss with the handoff from DFC.

I could be mistaken but I don't think DFC is necessarily meant to suspend on Lola enslavement. There is an option in the DFC MCM for auto-pause on enslavement, and the tooltip specifically mentions SLtR as one of the candidate mods that use this option. From the way the tooltip is worded, it sounds like DFC should only suspend if this is ticked and the SLtR MCM option for ZazSlaveControl is unticked. However in my tests with these two MCM options, SLtR enslavement always suspends DFC

edit: in fact there are even DFC-related options in the SLtR MCM (e.g. "Devious Follower base resistance loss). I'd imagine these would all be entirely redundant if DFC was designed to always suspend on DFC-triggered SLtR

Edited by asdj1239

I think I've found a bug, but I'm not sure if it's on the DFC or SLtR side.

When you get enslaved through DFC to SLtR for a second time it no longer seems to work. I get these messages in papyrus log:

Spoiler
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:28PM] DFC - Lola Index is 181
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:28PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (B50604C5)>]
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:28PM] DF - EnslavedDueToDebt - Start SlaveryWatcher
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - start
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 0, lola 100, df 0
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DFC - Lola Index is 181
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (B50604C5)>]
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] [Devious Strike]: DHLP event ended
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DF - PickSlaveryDestination is 2 - end
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - start
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination - weights - ss 0, lola 0, df 100
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DFC - Lola Index is 181
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DFC - Lola DfQuest is [vkjreturntodfc <vkjReturnToDFC (B50604C5)>]
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] DF - PickEndlessSlaveryDestination is 3 - end
[10/24/2021 - 09:18:38PM] [Helpless]: Resuming scenes, called from: [QF__DTools_0B01210D <_DTools (B601210D)>], ()

I also get these errors in the in-game console:

Spoiler
Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0x2F69F (194207)
Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0x2F6A0 (194208)
Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0x2F6A0 (194208) [this one is repeated?]
Warning: access to non-existing object with id 0xF6A1 (194209)

However regular DFC enslavement works fine so I'm not sure where the issue is.

I tested this both with and without having the strong hand quest active.

edit: having looked over the papyrus logs, it looks like it's on the SLtR side. Looks like there is an active quest or queststage "vkjreturntodfc" that is kicking any attempt from DFC to trigger SLtR back to DFC. I'll poke around in TES5Edit later/see if I can cheat it with console commands

Edited by asdj1239
6 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

When you get enslaved through DFC to SLtR for a second time it no longer seems to work.

The problem and its possible root cause were already identified last week.

6 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

having looked over the papyrus logs, it looks like it's on the SLtR side.

It's not.  As I've explained before, those log records are simply information messages from DFC as it checks for the existence of SLTR by testing for the presence of the quest vkjReturnToDFC.  DFC doesn't want to enslave the player via SLTR if SLTR isn't installed.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The problem and its possible root cause were already identified last week.

It's not.  As I've explained before, those log records are simply information messages from DFC as it checks for the existence of SLTR by testing for the presence of the quest vkjReturnToDFC.  DFC doesn't want to enslave the player via SLTR if SLTR isn't installed.

Ahh, ok thanks a lot for your help.

Is there a way to manually modify the 'kept below submission score' value via the console? I couldn't see it listed in global variables.

edit: read through some related comments on the thread and learned that the kept below threshold is deliberately (?) not exposed to the console. The reason I ask is because DFC locks out the kept below slider in the MCM, whereas I think regularly this doesn't happen. I'm trying to simulate progressively harder SLtR events when sent from DFC because this either isn't working/isn't added in DFC, the kept below threshold is the last thing that I'd like to be able to modify but can't figure out how to without needing to modify the scripts (and I'm not experienced with papyrus enough to be confident I wouldn't accidentally break everything). I saw that SLtR stores the kept below value in a 'lolaconfig.json' file but wasn't able to find it anywhere on my pc

Edited by asdj1239
8 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

read through some related comments on the thread and learned that the kept below threshold is deliberately (?) not exposed to the console. The reason I ask is because DFC locks out the kept below slider in the MCM, whereas I think regularly this doesn't happen.

Technically it's SLTR that is deliberately disabling the setting when enslavement from DFC begins.  It's to remove the temptation to cheat yourself an early release from enslavement.

I saw that SLtR stores the kept below value in a 'lolaconfig.json' file but wasn't able to find it anywhere on my pc

That's the import/export settings file.  The "kept below" value is intentionally not imported when the setting is disabled, mainly to prevent accidentally resetting locked settings if the player innocently does an import, but secondarily to prevent a backdoor cheat via editing and importing the settings.

I'm trying to simulate progressively harder SLtR events when sent from DFC because this either isn't working/isn't added in DFC

If you haven't yet, you could request that feature in DFC, since it's DFC that sets the target submission score.  For now, I suggest using SLTR's other settings to make the experience harder.  Decrease "Submission growth rate" and/or increase "Submission decrease rate".  Use "Submission daily decay" so that you lose ground every day.  You can make the process very difficult, simulating an owner who's unhappy with you and hard to please.  That's really the purpose of those settings, to simulate different owner personalities or moods.

Edited by HexBolt8
53 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Technically it's SLTR that is deliberately disabling the setting when enslavement from DFC begins.  It's to remove the temptation to cheat yourself an early release from enslavement.

That's the import/export settings file.  The "kept below" value is intentionally not imported when the setting is disabled, mainly to prevent accidentally resetting locked settings if the player innocently does an import, but secondarily to prevent a backdoor cheat via editing and importing the settings.

If you haven't yet, you could request that feature in DFC, since it's DFC that sets the target submission score.  For now, I suggest using SLTR's other settings to make the experience harder.  Decrease "Submission growth rate" and/or increase "Submission decrease rate".  Use "Submission daily decay" so that you lose ground every day.  You can make the process very difficult, simulating an owner who's unhappy with you and hard to please.  That's really the purpose of those settings, to simulate different owner personalities or moods.

Thanks for the response. That's more or less what I plan to do. My only issue with this approach is from an immersion perspective, I liked the idea of requiring a certain level of submissiveness in order to "earn" their freedom through the DFC system, which in turn unlocks more of the SLtR content that is gated behind submissive score. Even if it meant breaking immersion to modify the rules via the console or otherwise. And with that said under all other circumstances I like the lockout features of the mod.

But you're right, this is something that should be handled on the DFC side of things so I'll make a request there/figure out if I can modify the scripts in some way to get what I'm looking for out of it.

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

I liked the idea of requiring a certain level of submissiveness in order to "earn" their freedom through the DFC system, which in turn unlocks more of the SLtR content that is gated behind submissive score.

Of course, since you still have to serve out the contract, nothing prevents you from raising the score above 50 to unlock more events, but presumably you want to be forced to get the score that high.

When we were discussing how to make all this work, I had encouraged Lupine to not let the target score get above 50, because progress slows above that point and we were looking at this as a temporary penance, not intended to be too difficult.  However, a player setting to make that harder seems reasonable, if Lupine is agreeable to that.

Just keep in mind that the arrangement -is- temporary (by design, you can't remain as a SLTR slave when the contract time set by DFC ends), and the special event for 100 score is disabled if the enslavement is from DFC, so it would be best to leave reaching the very highest scores to true submissives (those who weren't forced into it due to debt). 

I did experiment with the SLR & DFC mod enslavement together. It seemed to me how it works is that if you "get sent" to SLR from DFC then it suspends DFC events since SLR has taken over enslavement. I have had two followers, one SLR and one DFC, with both mods events working fine (although this was a version or two ago). But I think I remember an issue one playthrough where I experimented with DFC enslavement to SLR and DFC just stopped working on enslavement to SLR even after SLR ended. Mind you, this was with two NPC followers, one SLR and one for DFC, and it seemed the problem is the 2nd NPC who was the DFC follower just wasn't working properly. It could be it works fine if it's all the same NPC. But after that, I always made sure not to do SLR enslavement through DFC (although that was more because I like having the two NPCs mercilessly harassing my character with their different requests).

So if there's an issue, it's likely related to how DFC is handling pause and restart of enslavement in that mod; specifically, how it is detecting if SLR enslavement is still in process.

But I've done SLR enslavement many times NOT through DFC and it has always worked fine, with both working side by side as intended. 

When you leave contract enslavement, do the NPC enslavement variables related to the character all reset? So it's as if it never happened? Because I was wondering if DFC was somehow reading that stored variable data as the enslavement to SLR is still in process even though it ended. 

edit; I will add, I've had some unusual behavior from both mods when they had seemed to installed properly. So it is possible that DFC is fine, but something screws up on install for event handling you don't discover until later (HexBolt8, remember I had that Simple Slavery event firing issue that went bad, right?)

So I'd suggest that when installing these mods always be sure to do them by themselves, in a cell with nothing really going on (I use breezehome start just for this reason), and wait about five minutes after install before saving to quit out and install other mods. When I do that with the heavier impact mods like this I never have issues, when I rush the process I sometimes do.

Edited by Sospice

Version 2.0.43

New:  Spank That Nazeem
- If Nazeem is nearby, you can complain to your owner about him.  12 hour cooldown.
- This lowers your relationship rank with Nazeem by 1, but never below -1.
- It raises raises your relationship rank with his wife Ahlam by 1, but never above 1.

New:  Road Trip (forced S.L.U.T.S. runs)
- Works with SLUTS Redux or Resume (refresh the MCM Mod Integration page).  Females only.
- This event is initially turned off.  Change the cooldown to enable it.
- Triggers in Skyrim hold capitals except Winterhold and Dawnstar, when score is 50+.
- Will not trigger if you're a Devious Followers debt slave.
- You'll have 24 hours to start the SLUTS run, but you're not allowed to leave the hold until you do.
- To please your owner, you just have to start the run, but there's a *major* score penalty if you fail to do that.
- When the event begins:
   You won't have to offer service or sex.  However, your owner might still demand sex.
   You'll be released from the Adventuring Slave quest.
   If the Tomb Raider quest is running, the timer will reset to give you 7 days.
- New events will not trigger while you're pulling a cart.
- Plan ahead.  Give your owner things to carry for you for the trip back to the escrow chest.
- Be smart.  Turn off this event if another mod is making you stay in town for days or has you locked in a quest outfit.
NOTE:  SLUTS will unequip your collar when you finish the delivery.  SLTR will warn you (without penalty) and equip your MCM collar selection.  If you *don't* want that default collar, you must quickly reequip the collar that you want.

Changed:  The first notification for not wearing a required item is now only a warning.
Changed:  "Run, Lola, Run" won't start if you have less than 20 gold.

Fixed:  Fixes for enslavement from Devious Followers.
- The Strong Hand quest will be stopped if it is running.
- The town collar should be visible in inventory (only for new enslavements, not active ones).