25 minutes ago, ForgotMyUserNameFuckMe said:

Is there any particular reason the animations are mostly broken(t-pose) when using arm restraints?(Armbinder, yoke, iron cuffs)

Presumably a problem with installing the animations from Devious Devices or ZAP, or not running FNIS.  This mod does not provide any animations of its own or alter animations from other mods.  A T pose typically indicates an animation that wasn't installed, was installed incorrectly, or that wasn't followed up by running FNIS.  However, there could be other reasons.  Some mods modify Devious Devices idles.  All I can really tell you is that this mod doesn't do that.

12 minutes ago, Leoosp said:

Have you heard of MiniNeeds

Thank you for the suggestion, but I'm not planning to integrate this mod with any needs mod.  One of the challenges is the number of needs mods.  iNeed (which I use) and Realistic Needs & Diseases are both very popular, and there are other needs mods as well.  I don't want to support them all, nor would I wish to choose just one.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Presumably a problem with installing the animations from Devious Devices or ZAP, or not running FNIS.  This mod does not provide any animations of its own or alter animations from other mods.  A T pose typically indicates an animation that wasn't installed, was installed incorrectly, or that wasn't followed up by running FNIS.  However, there could be other reasons.  Some mods modify Devious Devices idles.  All I can really tell you is that this mod doesn't do that.

Thanks.  Yeah it's probably one of those two.

Hello!

I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing mod, I had a lot of fun with it! And I also had some fun writing some thoughts in my own "thoughts.json" file, well actually a lot of them, more than 500 lines, and wanted to share. I tried to keep the lines short, given how little time we have to read notifications. There are a lot of different thoughts for every level (from rebellious to ideal slave), some of them are silly, some of them are sexy, some are a bit meta and some include some lore so you feel your Lola (and by extension yourself) is a part of this world. I wrote the file as I was going through the quests, saving it regularly and testing it so I know there's no syntax error and it should work out of the box.

Almost forgot: this is meant for a female Lola with a female owner. There's a lot of Mistress this and Mistress that. And Lola is a silly girl.

Thoughts.json

HexBolt8, if you wish to include this file in a future distribution of your mod, feel free to do so. And thank you again for providing this mod.

Have fun with Lola's naughty thoughts!

Marine

PS: For those who don't know how to install this file, go to the folder where your SubmissiveLolaResubmission mod is installed (for example MO2/Mods/SubmissiveLolaResubmission). Backup your existing "Thoughts.json" file located in SubmissiveLolaResubmission/Interface/Lola and put this one instead. You don't even have to restart your game. Make sure to activate the custom thoughts in the MCM of Submissive Lola because I think it is deactivated by default.

16 hours ago, Marine Kelley said:

Hello!

I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing mod, I had a lot of fun with it! And I also had some fun writing some thoughts in my own "thoughts.json" file, well actually a lot of them, more than 500 lines, and wanted to share. I tried to keep the lines short, given how little time we have to read notifications. There are a lot of different thoughts for every level (from rebellious to ideal slave), some of them are silly, some of them are sexy, some are a bit meta and some include some lore so you feel your Lola (and by extension yourself) is a part of this world. I wrote the file as I was going through the quests, saving it regularly and testing it so I know there's no syntax error and it should work out of the box.

Almost forgot: this is meant for a female Lola with a female owner. There's a lot of Mistress this and Mistress that. And Lola is a silly girl.

Thoughts.json

HexBolt8, if you wish to include this file in a future distribution of your mod, feel free to do so. And thank you again for providing this mod.

Have fun with Lola's naughty thoughts!

Marine

PS: For those who don't know how to install this file, go to the folder where your SubmissiveLolaResubmission mod is installed (for example MO2/Mods/SubmissiveLolaResubmission). Backup your existing "Thoughts.json" file located in SubmissiveLolaResubmission/Interface/Lola and put this one instead. You don't even have to restart your game. Make sure to activate the custom thoughts in the MCM of Submissive Lola because I think it is deactivated by default.

heh THE Marine Kelley plays Skyrim.. now this is fun.. I wonder if this means kinky Marine mods for Skyrim now ?

Hehe this is a small kinky world... I was lured into Skyrim by an SL friend who pointed me to several mods (devious devices, cursed loot and others), and one thing leading to another, discovered Submissive Lola and loved it... I'm not going to start making kinky mods for Skyrim though ! ?

1 hour ago, Marine Kelley said:

Hehe this is a small kinky world... I was lured into Skyrim by an SL friend who pointed me to several mods (devious devices, cursed loot and others), and one thing leading to another, discovered Submissive Lola and loved it... I'm not going to start making kinky mods for Skyrim though ! ?

aww LOL. anyway, try Laura's as well. that mod would be right up there along with Lola

On 8/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I just tested that, and it's working for me.  Unarmored footwear is allowed, so shoes by themselves are not a violation.  The script relies on clothing keywords, so if you're wearing modded clothing that lacks the usual keywords (items such as cloaks can be like that), then this mod won't detect them.

Well I don't use any modded clothing problem is that I have no active effect that would force me to be naked, for example like eye candy effect. 

On 8/28/2021 at 4:07 AM, Leoosp said:

Alright its your mod. Though bear in mind for the future should you change your mind.

There are at least 4 different needs mods that I know of: there's original Realistic Needs&Disease, it's updated remake RND 2.0, there's iNeed, MiniNeeds and I'm not sure if CC's Survival Mode doesn't come along with it's own spin on it. Plus there may be more that I don't know of. They all do basically the same thing but in different ways. If OP wanted to support one, he would have to support others as well, and you can see how this would turn into a nightmare of bugs and compatibility issues.

I have been loving this mod and I'm on the second playthrough exploring Lola (along with most of Baka's mods.)

I did run into one logical catch-22 error/bug that ended the first playthrough. The anal hook from 'A slave's attire' and the huge butplug from 'Run, Lola, Run' events can overlap. Because they blocked each other, poor lola was zapped almost to death immediately, but managed to stand through a whipping to end the Slave's attire quest to get the plug in, only to have lost so much submission that her Mistress soon executed her for insubordination.  Perhaps this is just a feature of being a sub to a psychopath on meth. 

I actually liked the anal hook, and wanted to keep it as a permanent uniform. I can't see why it would block anal sex as it is only as thick as a finger and girls like this can dual-anal without even batting an eyelid. 

The crotch chain looks great too. Wouldn't mind some more extreme iron/steel breast bondage though.

The Falkreath restless slave event was fantastic! My lola happened to have a crotch chain at the time. I must have watched the animation for ten minutes. Great work for an event that others might have missed entirely.

Great work. I want to see development posts!

9 minutes ago, acturia said:

I have been loving this mod and I'm on the second playthrough exploring Lola (along with most of Baka's mods.)

Great!

9 minutes ago, acturia said:

The anal hook from 'A slave's attire' and the huge butplug from 'Run, Lola, Run' events can overlap.

The anal hook is not from this mod.  I believe that it's from Kalmah's extension.  This mod does not add a butt plug for "Run, Lola, Run".  Possibly the extension does.

11 minutes ago, acturia said:

The Falkreath restless slave event was fantastic!

Also not from this mod, but if you're enjoying Kalmah's work, you might want to pop over to the extension's discussion and thank him.

one of the things that drew me to DFC was the milking scenarios but I couldn't get used to the debt part (your follower is angry etc- maybe its configurable idk) so it would be nice to see a "milky lola"

master gets thirsty - out they come

master takes her to an inn and lets her get milked by patrons - for a price of course

master parks her in the milking machine - while he attends urgent business

master takes her to general stores - they always need to stock up on milk

etc etc

you don't have to tie in to milk mod.... or you could :)

p.s is my male master supposed to say text like "you've never commented on my beauty" ? (or words to that effect) - thanks

Edited by pinkfluf
54 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

is my male master supposed to say text like "you've never commented on my beauty" ?

Words like "beauty" can generally apply to both men and women, so I don't change the wording, but in this particular case I can probably do something different.

6 hours ago, acturia said:

I did run into one logical catch-22 error/bug that ended the first playthrough. The anal hook from 'A slave's attire' and the huge butplug from 'Run, Lola, Run' events can overlap. Because they blocked each other, poor lola was zapped almost to death immediately, but managed to stand through a whipping to end the Slave's attire quest to get the plug in, only to have lost so much submission that her Mistress soon executed her for insubordination.

That would be, as Hexbolt already said, mostly to be incompatibility issues with Kalmah's extension. The "Faster, Lola, faster" event with the buttplug has been introduced to this mod after Kalmah wrote his extension. You might ask him for a patch. Also execution is part of that mod, but IIRC that was configureable in the MCM. I only tried that once and didn't like it.

As far as I am aware of, Hexbolt removed all possible outcomes that resulted in death, which were introduced in the previous editions of Submissive Lola, and I am very glad about that. There are so many other ways to die in Skyrim...

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

That would be, as Hexbolt already said, mostly to be incompatibility issues with Kalmah's extension. The "Faster, Lola, faster" event with the buttplug has been introduced to this mod after Kalmah wrote his extension. You might ask him for a patch. Also execution is part of that mod, but IIRC that was configureable in the MCM. I only tried that once and didn't like it.

As far as I am aware of, Hexbolt removed all possible outcomes that resulted in death, which were introduced in the previous editions of Submissive Lola, and I am very glad about that. There are so many other ways to die in Skyrim...

Yes, thank you. You are right. I now recall it was 'Faster, Lola, Faster' that was the issue. I have also posted over on his thread. As I understand it, he has been on other projects for two months or so. I think you understand the feeling, when you find a 'New Thing' you just want to consume it all and you want to know new content is coming along soon. It's almost enough to make me want to take up moding up myself.  Anyway. Check out this below as to why I have been enjoying the current playthrough.  Yes, I understand that these events are probably triggered by Kalmath's extension.

RelaxingInFalkreath.jpg

SightSeeingInMarkarth.jpg

On 4/17/2021 at 10:20 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Toggles exist for the major, time-consuming events, but as a practical matter they will not be introduced for the mod's many short tasks like sweeping.  Sweeping (along with the beating event), was added in response to the many requests for more events in player homes, though it can also occur in inns.

I second that request for the toggle (or customized delay) of sweeping - I find myself skipping on renting a room in the inns and just skipping time because i always get burdened with this menial task. While short, it's very repetitive and gets boring quickly.

I even modded the scripts to implement that delay myself, but as I'm new to Papyrus, it doesn't compile due to $variables

vkjMCM.psc submissivelola_est_English.txt

vkjCleanSweep.psc

Edited by Bizzarini

Hi,

I added this mod to my playthrough awhile ago but just started using it, as I had it gated by Devious Followers. I am also using the mod Experience, which essentially gives experience for completing quests rather than leveling skills. Since many of SLTR's quests have type "Side Quest", especially the repeatable ones like "Run Lola, Run", they tend to yield what I deem an unduly large amount of experience upon completion.

The best method I thought of to adjust this in my case is to go through the list of SLTR quests and relabel all the quests that I presume to be short, repeatable tasks from type "Side Quest" to type "None". Can someone think of a better method, perhaps one that is more easily maintainable when this mod updates?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Delite said:

I play with Player Succubus Quest installed. When I transform into succubus in front of my master, he starts whipping me. What I do wrong?

Unless I'm mistaken, that transformation removes equipped items.  If it removes the collar, you would be punished.  Do you see any notification before the master whips you, or does the master say anything?

42 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unless I'm mistaken, that transformation removes equipped items.  If it removes the collar, you would be punished.  Do you see any notification before the master whips you, or does the master say anything?

The master says: "How dare you" and "Stop crying, you earned that. I won't neglect your training just because you're cute".

I noticed that my horns get removed after I transform into succubus. Horns use slot number 45. I tried to put something in slot 45 and it gets removed. Seems like the master really hates something put into slot 45. Is it because this slot is occupied by collar?

Edited by Delite
38 minutes ago, Delite said:

The master says: "How dare you" and "Stop crying, you earned that.

That's punishment for attacking your master.  Something about the transformation must have counted as an attack.  You could just turn off punishing attacks on your master in this mod's MCM.

40 minutes ago, Delite said:

Seems like the master really hates something put into slot 45. Is it because this slot is occupied by collar?

Yes.  Collars use slot 45.